NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA FAULT LINE QUAKE ACTIVITY

I received this email from 5 different people within a couple hours! I believe it to be significant enough to post immediately.

its time. I think the angels holding back this quake will be told to ‘release’ it soon, now that this nation just re-elected satan and have outwardly turned our back on Israel repeatedly. Surely God’s patience is running thin, His Grace and Mercy never cease to amaze and humble me, it’s a good thing He is God and not us lol :) Clay R. Eudaly

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:03 AM, wrote:

Yes. I have been watching quakes for two years. This is significantSent from my iPhone
On 13/11/2012, at 7:02 PM, wrote:
Check out the fault line that runs south from Alaska down the west coasts of North and South Americas. It is loaded with quakes with the largest at the southern end of Chile (6.0) This map represents the last 8 hours as of 1am PST 11/13/12.

1. Richard

Yes, I find this interesting too! So what are your views on where all this activity is heading?

November 14, 2012 at 12:00 AM

• It’s recent activity that I hadn’t heard of so I really don’t know what to think. HAARP is a very dangerous thing, and is used quite frequently. There are actual websites which publish their stats but I haven’t looked at them, and would be curious to know of the recent activity. Why people would manipulate the weather just to cause harm is beyond me. Psycho! Definitely.

November 14, 2012 at 12:20 AM

2. rick

Israel is a terror state according to many on the web including some Jews that report the crimes that the Zionists do to help destroy America. Its certainly appears to be run by a satanic cult. It seems God would be happy to see it be taken over.

November 14, 2012 at 4:28 AM

• awakenow2

Hi Rick,
      The Rothschilds paid for and errected the Israeli supreme court, so I do believe the Zionist Illuninati or whatever we call them are seated in Israel preparing to seat the antichrist in the rebuilt temple when that happens (the temple is rebuilt). I do believe they are satanists and all the war going on is preparing for the destruction of the dome of the rock so the temple mount will be ready to rebuild… That’s just what I think time will tell. Check out this link

November 14, 2012 at 8:58 AM