Illuminati Cloning Stations

fallen-angel-double-trouble-31000

2 Corinthians 3:14 (KJV)
But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

Cloning Stations

Illuminati Clones & The False Promise of Eternal Life

Illuminati Started Cloning Around 1930

Beautiful Green Earth Closeup

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 (KJV)
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Barack Hussein Obama (Cloned DNA/Annunaki)
Pt 1 [link]
Pt 2 [link]

Secret Illuminati Clones

Ephesians 2:2 (KJV)
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Cloning Soldiers

Donald Marshall-The Vril & Reptilian Cloning Facility

deadly-distractions

Ephesians 4:18 (KJV)
Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

Donald Marshall
Pt 1[link]
Pt 2 [link]
Pt 3 [link]
Pt 4 [link]

31-ovni-ville

Isaiah 14:2 (KJV)
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

Illuminati Truth Exposed! Clones and Vril! Donald Marshall
[link]

In these interviews, Donald has admitted that these Reptilians LOVE to consume children. Then does it not make sense that this was planned?
Obama Sandy Hook- Satan and Spirits in Hidden Messages

?????????????????????

Deuteronomy 28:28 (KJV)
The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:
Illuminati’s REAL “Religion” Revealed

1 John 2:11 (KJV)
But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
Blood Rituals

Isaiah 59:10 (KJV)
We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noon day as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.

Cloning Celebrities

John 12:40 (KJV)
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Hollywood’s Doppleganger

discernment2

Matthew 15:14 (KJV)
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

But the ultimate agenda is what the FALLEN ANGELS want! They want a super race. This is where they are leading humanity.
Embryonic Stem Cells: Advancement in medical human cloning

8621b72aa751c83b235aca6d63e7c6a6_large

John 10:21 (KJV)
Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

Final Thoughts

The false reality in which we live is a SPIRITUAL one. The world is living under a dark, malevolent force that has blinded the entire world to the true nature of reality.

ISAIAH 25:7
“And God will destroy this mountain the surface of the covering cast over all people, and the VEIL that is spread over ALL NATIONS.”

1. Vanessa

The weirdest part of all, is when i was watching my soap operas el clon from brazil. I was thinking about if these scientist are thinking to make a human cloning. I was searching it but no evidence found. Only on animals it was cloned. But please respond my question . God can make anything . He created us and giving us a spirit. But the scientist cant do that till they cloned animals amd i was surprosed asking myself how did they do that?. For ex. Dolly the sheep she was cloned but i was wondering cant this sheep has a spirit ?. Is she innocence or she is nothing cuz she made by men not god. If they create human cloning does this mean they wud have a spirit too?.or nothing?

September 3, 2013 at 7:52 PM

• These genetically manipulated creatures DO NOT have souls. Nothing can have a soul without GOD first giving it to them. Sad to say there are people in the world who are cloned, and they have no soul. I was watching a news program yesterday while out. I looked up and couldn’t believe my eyes, it was so creepy. The newscast reported looked Reptilian! Her forehead large, while her brow and eyes drastically slanted down toward her nose. I just kept staring while in disbelief but there it was right before my eyes. I got an eerie feeling about her to say the least.
      Again same issue…she has no soul, she is a shapeshifter.
      Of course, the elite wouldn’t allow much evidence to come forward, how else has satan worked these last two thousand years? And while in the darkness, he as completed so many things. But, GOD is in control. Nothing happens without HIS knowledge or consent. And the result is FREE WILL. Will you believe their lies? OR will you see through the fabrications? Peace & Blessings-V

September 4, 2013 at 10:03 AM

2. Rick

From my research into Paul McCartney being switched permanently in November 1966 (the double played shows like Japan ’65 and at least one Ed Sullivan appearance in ’65 while Paul was still alive), the bogus Ed Chiarini (aka Dallasgoldbug) counter intelligence website, and other famous doubles like Lennin, Sadaam Hussein, and other political figures in the past, it’s quite apparent that many people look alike. This is not proof that human clones don’t exist but I have not seen any proof that clones are being used to manufacture political figures or media stars. The video links I looked at here are ones I’ve seen and personally determined to be very suspicious. I believe they are in the realm of something David Icke would be involved with. I also believe there’s no reason that they have to go so far as to manufacture a clone be if they wanted a double there are plenty to choose from and with plastic surgery they can fix up the bad spots. This would probably be much easier. I suppose if they made a clone they might have more control though, but what do I know about a clones personally? Nothing. Out of all the posts you have graciously presented us Virginia, and I’ve read literally every one I think, this is about the only one I disagree with.That’s an amazing track record for you! And I don’t know that you aren’t right either but at this point at least, I don’t. Please take this constructively, and I’m sure you will, because I love what you are doing and greatly respect you. This is something that doesn’t ring right with me, that’s all, and I have seen no evidence that I personally deem credible. That said, most of what you put up is not credible with most people but that is because they are completely deceived and those who follow your site are just as frustrated with the general publics lack of critical thinking and lack of the God and truth that seems to be in them. God bless you Virginia, I’m a huge fan!

September 4, 2013 at 5:20 AM

• Rick,
      I am so touched at your response. You have the free will to chose as you believe. I wouldn’t have it any other way, my dear. But, consider the picture as a whole. A puppet is easily controlled, and what better puppet than the one you created. Just a thought. As always, I appreciate your thoughts and feedback! Love, Virginia

September 4, 2013 at 10:08 AM

That is a good point and I’m quite sure that there have been human clones.
        On another note, I have a favor to ask you and anyone reading this, and is to pray for me. I have been getting attacked lately by demons. I was in the occult for a loooong time, as I have said before, and whenever I shed a bad habit it happens. I quit smoking, drinking and threw away 90% of my CDs and records due their occult sensibilities and they are mad! At least I know I’m on the right track, eh? Last night I was in bed and felt a strong demonic presence and when I tried to call Jesus for help, I could only make sounds, no words. It’s scary. I was finally able to form words after 10 seconds or so and it left. I know Jesus hears me anyway but when I can’t talk (this is the 2nd time this summer) it’s a truly frightening thing. This is so hard to get rid of these demons, I need help. Thank you, sincerely, Rick.

September 4, 2013 at 11:09 AM

• Rick,
        I know exactly how you feel. I’ve read the the shadow demons are the strongest of the bunch (lower hierarchy), and this is what was attacking me! I was scared and couldn’t move or speak! Please, do me a favor and get some sea salt, and olive oil. Use the olive oil on all doors (even closets) and window jambs. Pray and use Scripture while doing this. Ephesians and Psalm is good for this. Then, take the sea salt and place a protective barrier (line) of salt in front of the exit/window/door.
        Keep doing this, weekly. Then,, when you notice some relief do it once a month. This is needed every month, even for people who are not being demonically attacked, this helps keep them at bay. But even with these protective barriers (prayers, Scripture, oil/salt) it is still something we must do regularly. Constant prayer in your home whenever you feel a presence is always a necessity. If you’re like me, you can feel them even when they don’t make their presence known.
        The important part in this is also your ARMOR OF GOD. Learn how to use these weapons. We fight in the supernatural to conquer the natural avenues they attack us. Peace & Blessings-Love, V

September 4, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Thank you, I was just hearing about oils from a Dan Duval podcast last night. Funny how that happens huh?

September 5, 2013 at 3:30 AM