Lord of 666 Pennsylvania Avenue
He’s been called the “lord and savior”
He’s been called the “Son of Perdition”
He’s been called the “Antichrist”
He has been called “god”
Even the President’s car is called the ‘beast’
He’s been called the “Lord of Flies” or “Fly Guy”
Some even tell of a secret “Order of Fly”
Interesting video here, to say the least but did you catch the look on Obama’s face at 2:37! Beelzebub was/is of the order of Seraphim, which in Hebrew means “fiery serpents.” Beelzebub is associated with the deadly sin of pride. He was/is the demon of gluttony, one of the seven deadly sins. Also called the Prince of False gods. He is frequently named as an oject of supplication by confessed witches.
Glenn Beck noticed it and tweeted him as looking like ‘that guy’…and many others took to the internet as they noticed the resemblance. But the character in which Ouazanni plays in the new Bible series on the History Channel called, “The Bible” is a fallen angel and yes, the resemblance is incredible.
I think it’s notable that the White House spoke out about this one! Joshua Dobios, the former head of the White House faith office said he felt like these comments were ‘reaching’…and he may be right but that does not negate the similarity of all these things.
Re: Satan in #The Bible, I see way more Sith Lord than anything else. I think folks are reaching. #JustSaying
The saying, “Free your mind, and the rest will follow”, surely applies to the soul in this context.
If you begin to believe the LIES told within the subject of the “Hooked X”, then your faith is a risk! I firmly believe this, why? The agenda being placed before us is not plain and simple, but yet enough so that the common man can understand. You see, this is how they (the powers that be) want it. It’s about changing your spiritual beliefs. This rabbit hole is BLACK and DEEP!
The Hooked X was found:
On the Kensington Runestone
On the Spirit Pond Runestone (the Mapstone)
On the Narragansett, Rhode Island inscription stone
On an ancient Astrolabe held at Oxford University dated 1350-1400 AD.
On the sigla of Christopher Columbus
At the Rosslyn Chapel
The winding path I speak of is the road of dead ends. The point of no return. The road of less resistance. This would be the easy route. Winding paths tend to get people LOST!
This would be the flesh against the spirit working to subdue the soul. BUT, with one major setback! You aren’t seeking the Truth.
These who worship false gods will spend eternity in a cycle of many hells.
To awaken one’s consciousness is to see the Light, not to be enlightened by the darkness.
It’s much like a cul-de-sac! It end up right where you began….lost.
You see, my take on this research is that the Kensington Rune Stone, and the others, is a twist into the theosophist cult “archeology”. This journey is nothing short of amazing as it winds through the mysterious worlds of the medieval Cistercians, the Knights Templar, and modern Freemasonry and connects solidly to a Luciferian Brotherhood.
HOOKED ON THE “X”
Can you Say “Freemason”?
A Free Lecture SPONSORED by GIANTS OF THE EARTH HERITAGE CENTER AND SONS OF NORWAY VALHEIM LODGE 1-364 conducted by Scott F. Wolter. PLEASE READ THE BEGINNING OF THIS PDF.
Those who research the Freemason see all the signs here;
“Key to the Secret History of North America”
Sons of Norway-
This website reveals an ancient underwater landscape more than a mile beneath the surface of the North Atlantic Ocean. This newly discovered landscape is located west of the Shetland Islands, northern of Scotland and Norway. Could this possibly be Atlantis?
It’s no surprise to some that GIANTS lived among us and their origins were from the Fallen Angels mating with human women which produced the Nephilim Giants. Others may be surprised to know that the Fallen Angels were the mythological Olympians. Their descendants migrated after the collapse of Atlantis.
The Norse mythology loved using Runestones to convey their legends. Scandinavia and Vikings go hand in hand. These cultures and their plight of their gods spoke of giants using witchcraft and other pagan traditions which has been spread down through the millenniums. Their stories of the Great Deluge parallel the Bible and are identical except for who GOD is.
These cultures were taught to converse in secrecy and through secret lodges and meetings. Hence the modern Freemason Lodges around the world.
Scott F. Wolter, a geologist who has an ‘honorary masters degree,’ recently came forward with his own series, “America Unearthed” is the speaker of this lecture noted above.
Wolter’s work is much the same, where Norse contact with North America is being repackaged in terms of Masons and Templars. Dan Brown started that with his book DaVinci Code, the themes for which he admits to receiving from David Hatcher Childress, who in turn plagiarized them from the earlier authors of Holy Blood, Holy Grail; but their work gave some hint of Hitler’s deep ties with the Theosophist cult the Thule Society.
Lastly, although Scott F. Wolter would love to take credit for the discovery of the “Hooked X”, it is impossible for him to do so. From what I can gather a brilliant cryptographer by the name of Margaret Leuthner spent 40 years of her life, to her dying day, working on the Kensington Runestone.
This year being the 700th anniversary of the Templar’s downfall, so it would seem this is as good a time as any to look at these mysterious events. But, did they disappear, I mean really disappear?
The papal authority in 1307 saw fit to torture Jacques de Molay into confessing heresy and blasphemy. Some even capture this ‘unlucky’ event as a parallel of sorts to Judas being the 13th disciple and Christ being arrested on a Friday. But even this is a lie, because Christ’s arrest did not take place on a Friday. But all in all, this would be setting up parallels with the Templar’s last leader as the ‘second messiah’. Now that’s blasphemy. But it doesn’t stop there. The argument made that his torture consisted of being crucified to mock the fact that he said his Order could ‘absolve sins’. And if that’s not enough, there will be conferences in Britain and America which will investigate the aspect of the “English Templar Trials”.
Of course, the idea that this Order died with Jacques de Molay when he was executed after a 7-year captivity period in 1314 could be left up to discussion here but I am interested in other aspects.
The Templar’s did not officially use the “Maltese Cross” motif but eventually the Knights Hospitaller, alias Knights of Malta, did use the Maltese Cross. The tips of the four arms stretch out to form a near-circle and it seems more like an adaptation into a circular Celtic-cross design of the cross pattee adopted by the Templar’s at one time which can be seen with the rounded outer edged, ‘in the shape of arcs of an enclosing circle’.
Another group which fits into this scenario is none other than the Priory due to their similar motifs and doctrines. Seems that all these ‘Serving Brothers’ had similar characteristics and lead equally mysterious lives.
CISTERCIANS & THE KNIGHTS OF TEMPLAR
The Knights Templar were known for their warrior-like monks. But, what is commonly not known is this is where the split happened! While working as one clan the split began to take place because of religious doctrines. You see, the Cistercians were a religious order of the Roman Catholics, also called, The Bernardines, or the White Monks. While the origins of the Knights Templar were very honorable, the opposite is true now.
CATHOLIC CHURCH VS. KNIGHTS TEMPLAR
The Knights Templar were very angry at the Roman Catholic Church. Their very lives were being extinguished because of this entity. So, they made a solemn vow to infiltrate the church at all costs. It has become an internal war.
This mad war is going on still! So we have a split which took place. A WAR of the MINDS if you will. A battle of the souls. I believe this battle still rages, not only in the Roman Catholic Church but around the world. The Roman Catholic Church (RCC) is known for the presence of the Knights Templar then but this group is now called the JESUITS. They RULE the ROOST with an IRON FIST. So, you see they have the last laugh….they THINK! But, GOD is in control.
THE NEW WORLD OF COLUMBUS
The RCC held accused the Templars of spitting on the Cross, of denying Christ, of permitting sodomy, of worshiping an idol, and more. So, they escaped with their lives, and fled to America where a new secret society emerged by the name of Free Masons. Columbus was not the founder of America, and if you check your textbooks, you will see that his ships carried the bright red cross which was/is the Templar/Freemason symbol. Columbus was not only a secret member of the Knights Templar, but he was a Free Mason. Columbus signed his name with a hooked X.
NITTY GRITTY HOLY GRAIL
Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty of it all!
It is traditional to believe that this item is the cup or chalice Christ used at the last supper. Grail is an Anglicized form of the Old French graal or greal meaning a dish, which came through the Latin gradalis from the Greek krater meaning a cup or bowl.
But there are others who believe this is a bloodline, and this is just ridiculous. The veiled agenda here is to cause speculation. This is enough to cause doubt. This is Satan’s main objective in this world, to cause us to question GOD. Consistency is key in Satan’s work.
Medieval romance would have you believe this could also deal with “Authurian” legends but this again is to confuse. Cups with magical properties, and otherworld ‘vessels’ are just another misnomer.
Another form of directing the attention elsewhere is to consider it to be ‘knowledge’. To know the secrets is to suggest there is more to the story than what is implied. Again another tactic to divert the believer.
Connecting the grail to an elaborate theory linked to the theft of the Lance of Longinus involves occultism and evil powers which involves the Nazi hierarchy. Was this connected to Transhumanism? The Transhumanism agenda began in the days of Hitler, probably even before. Bringing forth a super-human race and still is.
The Bloodline of Christ is the final straw. The Sang Real (Royal Blood) belief is to support the theory of Jesus and Mary Magdalene as husband and wife. This is a modern version of a legend which details Jacobus de Voragine’s ‘The Golden Legend’, who also linked it to the king Dagobert I, the Great and the Merovingians, the first Frankish dynasty reigning from 500-750 AD. This theory suggests that the Merovingians, through Dagobert, were descendants of Christ and Mary Magdalene, and that certain families today are the heirs of Dagobert. There are secret societies which have supposedly guarded these secrets and these bloodlines down through the ages to the present day.
This very well organized plot to attack the Divinity of Christ, has been attempted by Satan on various occasions. This is not the first, oh no! But, I assure you this is the saga which has fixed itself into this culture by way of the fallen angels. Mass public perception is the key to their directive.
I believe this will be the avenue by which the elite will bring forth the anti-christ. I believe him to be a hybrid of the Merovingian bloodline, who will come forth and claim to be of the Davidic bloodline.
Scripted X for Christ and Christi
A clue to the supposed meaning of the hooked X is found in some Old Danish manuscripts where the abbreviation to Christi is an “I” superscripted over the X for Christ.
The “i” superscript over X means Christi (belonging to Christ) in Latin. But the issue at hand is not just belonging to Jesus Christ but of His bloodline. This is their motive for such work.
TEMPLAR TOWERS & MORE
It is said that the last head of the English Order died in the Tower of London, and some say his survival supports the Roselyn as a Templar chapel and buried in an usual tomb, but nevertheless, let’s look at some rather interesting landmarks attached to these strange occurrences.
NEWPORT TOWER. Newport Tower near Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island. In 1524 de Verrazano mapped it. Oaves ascribe it to 1600s, and say it is a windmill. Stands on 8 columns with arches. Great resemblance to Templar towers in England and Bornholm. All round, ambulatory, i.e., covered walkway. Astronomical alignments to Venus, Equinox, etc. Has a keystone illumination at Winter Solstice of an egg-shaped keystone. Cistercian and Templar religious ideology of sacred feminine, female goddess. With another keystone, plotted a line across US into Midwest, extends directly to Kensington Stone 1500 miles away.
*NOTE: At 5:20 on this video, he speaks of a land claim and it being ‘the date’ which confirms time frames. And then says, “WE WERE HERE FIRST”. He was speaking of FREEMASONS. Does this imply he is a Freemason? I Think so.
Some of the runes are not old Swedish like the rest. There are also punch marks and short strokes. These special letters can be taken out and used to read as a separate code, which says ‘Grail.’ Dotted ‘R’s, which appear, are found in Sweden, but were not known until 1938. The hooked ‘X’ was found in the Larson Papers. Allegedly written in 1883 and 1885, they are supposed to be a Masonic. The hooked ‘X’ and 7 other symbols appear in both the Kensington Stone and Larsson Papers. Cistercian churches on Gotland have grave slabs with the rare dotted ‘R,’ and double dated, like the Kensington Stone. They used a medieval chart called the Easter Table to encode a hidden date.
Prince Henry Sinclair left on a voyage in 1398. Thought to be to hide Holy Grail. They mapped Iceland and Greenland, and heard about lands further west. Established rapport with Micmac Indians. Their oral history calls him ? Gluscop, which has exploits that match records. 17 similarities were outlined, additionally, the national Micmac flag is exactly the same as a Sinclair flag used on his ships. White cross on red field, with a star and quarter moon in the small fields. The Micmac say he built an island, called Oak Island. The hardwood species was not indigenous. He planted them to distinguish the island from the 300 other islands.
The Kensington Stone is now thought to be a land claim. A Cistercian monk, accompanying a party of Templars, likely carved it. A new translation calls it a journey of acquisition.
Knights Templar Tower-1298 AD Askeaton-County Limerick Ireland.
Mysterious Foliage Circle inside the door with a chain running up the wall to a bell. Outside is a mound/crypt/pyramid with various graves.
Remnant of a Knights Templar Tower tusked in a courtyard on the Marias. The worn Latin inscription on the stone floor of the Conservatoire d’Arts et Metiers.
A leftover air raid shelter exit for the German army under a hotel in the Marais.
In the Old World, the octagon within a circle was a Templar device carried from churches in Jerusalem and Damascus, to Italy, France, Portugal, England, Ireland, the Orkney Islands and even to Bornholm, a tiny island in the Baltic Sea regarded as the “Secret Island of the Templars”.
VIKINGS & FREEMASONS
Also, the new show beginning soon…VIKINGS! I don’t think anything happens by coincidence and this show will definitely reveal some interesting sights. NO DOUBT. Oh…and let’s not forget the OLYMPUS movie hitting screens this month. With America as the New Atlantis and with obelisks in practically every large American town, it’s no wonder the elite laugh behind our backs.
Holy Grail in America
Remember how when Facebook was first the social bomb? Everyone wanted it, everyone needed it. Now, not so much. Why? Because they are evil!
They archive your search histories! Anything you search for on their site is LOGGED.
10. Facebook’s Terms Of Service are completely one-sided. Let’s start with the basics. Facebook’s Terms Of Service state that not only do they own your data (section 2.1), but if you don’t keep it up to date and accurate (section 4.6), they can terminate your account (section 14). You could argue that the terms are just protecting Facebook’s interests, and are not in practice enforced, but in the context of their other activities, this defense is pretty weak. As you’ll see, there’s no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt. Essentially, they see their customers as unpaid employees for crowd-sourcing ad-targeting data.
9. Facebook’s CEO has a documented history of unethical behavior. From the very beginning of Facebook’s existence, there are questions about Zuckerberg’s ethics. According to BusinessInsider.com, he used Facebook user data to guess email passwords and read personal email in order to discredit his rivals. These allegations, albeit unproven and somewhat dated, nonetheless raise troubling questions about the ethics of the CEO of the world’s largest social network. They’re particularly compelling given that Facebook chose to fork over $65M to settle a related lawsuit alleging that Zuckerberg had actually stolen the idea for Facebook.
8. Facebook has flat out declared war on privacy. Founder and CEO of Facebook, in defense of Facebook’s privacy changes last January: “People have really gotten comfortable not only sharing more information and different kinds, but more openly and with more people. That social norm is just something that has evolved over time.” More recently, in introducing the Open Graph API: “… the default is now social.” Essentially, this means Facebook not only wants to know everything about you, and own that data, but to make it available to everybody. Which would not, by itself, necessarily be unethical, except that …
7. Facebook is pulling a classic bait-and-switch. At the same time that they’re telling developers how to access your data with new APIs, they are relatively quiet about explaining the implications of that to members. What this amounts to is a bait-and-switch. Facebook gets you to share information that you might not otherwise share, and then they make it publicly available. Since they are in the business of monetizing information about you for advertising purposes, this amounts to tricking their users into giving advertisers information about themselves. This is why Facebook is so much worse than Twitter in this regard: Twitter has made only the simplest (and thus, more credible) privacy claims and their customers know up front that all their tweets are public. It’s also why the FTC is getting involved, and people are suing them (and winning).
6. Facebook is a bully. When Pete Warden demonstrated just how this bait-and-switch works (by crawling all the data that Facebook’s privacy settings changes had inadvertently made public) they sued him. Keep in mind, this happened just before they announced the Open Graph API and stated that the “default is now social.” So why sue an independent software developer and fledgling entrepreneur for making data publicly available when you’re actually already planning to do that yourself? Their real agenda is pretty clear: they don’t want their membership to know how much data is really available. It’s one thing to talk to developers about how great all this sharing is going to be; quite another to actually see what that means in the form of files anyone can download and load into MatLab.
5. Even your private data is shared with applications. At this point, all your data is shared with applications that you install. Which means now you’re not only trusting Facebook, but the application developers, too, many of whom are too small to worry much about keeping your data secure. And some of whom might be even more ethically challenged than Facebook. In practice, what this means is that all your data – all of it – must be effectively considered public, unless you simply never use any Facebook applications at all. Coupled with the OpenGraph API, you are no longer trusting Facebook, but the Facebook ecosystem.
4. Facebook is not technically competent enough to be trusted. Even if we weren’t talking about ethical issues here, I can’t trust Facebook’s technical competence to make sure my data isn’t hijacked. For example, their recent introduction of their “Like” button makes it rather easy for spammers to gain access to my feed and spam my social network. Or how about this gem for harvesting profile data? These are just the latest of a series of Keystone Kops mistakes, such as accidentally making users’ profiles completely public, or the cross-site scripting hole that took them over two weeks to fix. They either don’t care too much about your privacy or don’t really have very good engineers, or perhaps both.
3. Facebook makes it incredibly difficult to truly delete your account. It’s one thing to make data public or even mislead users about doing so; but where I really draw the line is that, once you decide you’ve had enough, it’s pretty tricky to really delete your account. They make no promises about deleting your data and every application you’ve used may keep it as well. On top of that, account deletion is incredibly (and intentionally) confusing. When you go to your account settings, you’re given an option to deactivate your account, which turns out not to be the same thing as deleting it. Deactivating means you can still be tagged in photos and be spammed by Facebook (you actually have to opt out of getting emails as part of the deactivation, an incredibly easy detail to overlook, since you think you’re deleting your account). Finally, the moment you log back in, you’re back like nothing ever happened! In fact, it’s really not much different from not logging in for awhile. To actually delete your account, you have to find a link buried in the on-line help (by “buried” I mean it takes five clicks to get there). Or you can just click here. Basically, Facebook is trying to trick their users into allowing them to keep their data even after they’ve “deleted” their account.
2. Facebook doesn’t (really) support the Open Web. The so-called Open Graph API is named so as to disguise its fundamentally closed nature. It’s bad enough that the idea here is that we all pitch in and make it easier than ever to help Facebook collect more data about you. It’s bad enough that most consumers will have no idea that this data is basically public. It’s bad enough that they claim to own this data and are aiming to be the one source for accessing it. But then they are disingenuous enough to call it “open,” when, in fact, it is completely proprietary to Facebook. You can’t use this feature unless you’re on Facebook. A truly open implementation would work with whichever social network we prefer, and it would look something like OpenLike. Similarly, they implement just enough of OpenID to claim they support it, while aggressively promoting a proprietary alternative, Facebook Connect.
1. The Facebook application itself sucks. Between the farms and the mafia wars and the “top news” (which always guesses wrong – is that configurable somehow?) and the myriad privacy settings and the annoying ads (with all that data about me, the best they can apparently do is promote dating sites, because, uh, I’m single) and the thousands upon thousands of crappy applications, Facebook is almost completely useless to me at this point. Yes, I could probably customize it better, but the navigation is ridiculous, so I don’t bother. (And, yet, somehow, I can’t even change colors or apply themes or do anything to make my page look personalized.) Let’s not even get into how slowly your feed page loads. Basically, at this point, Facebook is more annoying than anything else.
- LOOK-AT-ME Syndrome-Everyone wants to be noticed. So why not put crazy comments to get people’s attention? WRONG! People don’t always react the way you think they will. Sadly enough, GROWN people get on Facebook and they are bitten by the ‘junior high bug’. Act your age, and even if you’re a teen….act as if your parents are reading it, because they SHOULD BE!
- Facebook makes you a worse person-how, you say?? Because when your angry, typically one will have time to think about it and calm themselves, but with Facebook-people are notorious for going onto the site immediately and place comments about someone else, deface the other persons Facebook with ruse comments and so many other crazy scenarios. People have even lost their place of employment for comments on Facebook!
- Children, kids, even high school students are facing lower grades for focusing on their Facebook accounts rather than schoolwork. They want to know the latest gossip, the buzz for the day, the latest gadget someone just got, or whatever. All this and more delivered promptly to their Iphones! Gossip girl is turning into Gossip boy now! Sex makes no difference anymore.
- Facebook is NOT one to brag about privacy rights! And they know it. Some even tell of horror stories which involve the FBI sustaining a constant link on Facebook to keep track of people’s whereabouts and moods, and most scary-their faces! That’s right…biometrics on Facebook! They scan your picture and enter it in the MONSTER BEAST which contains people from all over the world.
- Impossible to ESCAPE? Well, Spokeo says they can get you out of the rat-race! Facebook is a solid entity and it’s almost impossible to get your info out of it, and google use to be the same way. But there are those who tell us that Spokeo can do it! But really….does it?
- The Apps are ridiculous! Piggy-back apps are the norm on Facebook. Did someone send you a Whiskey & Coke? Deciding this might be something cool, you click on it. Suddenly, you find “Rate My Friends” loading onto your Facebook page! It’s a surefire smokescreen to trick you into loading the application of the day! Honestly, these games are a waste of time. I recently began a game called “Crimescene” only to realize that it’s so repetitious that it’s redundant. LOL.
- Stalkers in real life can be crazy, but on Facebook it’s a everyday issue for some.
- Relationship HELL! Never post your “mood of the moment”! It’s like announcing to the world you’re an idiot! It like telling other people, “Hey, it’s cool if you hit on my boyfriend”. It’s true. People see the ‘relationship status’ as an invite to break into your private life.
- Slutty Pix INC.-Come on people! This is so childish. This is so 1990’s! Slutty half-naked pictures along side of Bible verses of the day does not paint a pretty picture of you even if you think your God’s gift to women or Heaven’s present to men!
- STRANGE People ALERT-so I’m going on Facebook to message a family member…then all of a sudden I have a “Friend Accept” alert! Who is this person? How do they know me? And what’s even scarier is WHY do they want to be my ‘friend’?
- Weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION-It’s not bad enough we have bullying in school, but now it’s on Facebook too. Check out Megan Meier’s story:
So what we have here is the FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE correctly issue! For some odd reason people turn into raving idiots, stalkers, bully’s, glutton’s for punishment, and so many others.
This FACEBOOK craze is just that….so was “MYSPACE” “FRIENDSTER” “DIGG” “XANGA” “ORKUT” and so many others…although it’s the craze today…it’s gone tomorrow with something to take it’s place. And even if it does last longer, that’s no cause to spread all your DIRTY LAUNDRY on it!
A video here:
Being dubbed “Poop Cruise”, or “Poop Happens”…
Yet, another ‘mishap’ with a Carnival’ Cruise line. “DREAM” is the name of the ship which is now having issues. Stuck in St. Maarten, the information being released is that the ship’s passengers will be ‘flying home’. Some 4,000 people? Wow….what a bill that will be.
The extent of problems which is occurring on this ship is not being released but I think we need to bring into question the ramifications of these events.
Problems with toilets and elevators, are among some of the issues being released by the reporter who is ‘stuck’ on the ship. “Lost” emergency power is another problem…what does this mean? Really?
The ship suffered a malfunction to its backup generator, the cruise line said, during a regularly scheduled testing.
The cruise line, which is still repairing the CARNIVAL TRIUMPH after a fire in its generator room stranded thousands of passengers at sea last month.
The incidences which surround this company seemed to begin when the COSTA CONCORDIA ship off the coast of Italy one year ago on January 13, 2012, with the loss of 32 lives.
Five days ago it was announced that the Costa Concordia wreck was to be moved to the nearest port to be disassembled. The date being quoted as somewhere in September.
The Triumph, and the 2010 engine room fire on the Splendor and now, the Dream.
Email released from Jonathan Evans of Reidsville, N.C., said early Thursday, “We are NOT allowed off the boat despite the fact that we have no way to use the restrooms on board.”
But there are other emails which tell a different story….revealing no toiletry problems…and all is well.
This is a BAD DREAM for these passengers. Just what is going on? Are these planned events? Are they part of rituals? Time will tell…
As Tom Horn so eloquently pointed out on his website, the comet Pan-STARRS– PAN-DEMONIUM, ALL THE DEMONS will appear close to the moon, even silhouetting it according to SPACE.com.
All this excitement parallels one of our greatest moments in history which is complementing laterally the conclave of the devil’s advocate!
Oh but wait….that’s not all!
There is a second comet! It’s called Lemmon. The two comets are putting on an amazing sky show this month! Sounds so reflective of what the Bible tells us about the end days, does it not?
This comet name is indicative of a Lemming:
1. A small rat like creature. If one lemming jumps off a cliff all of the lemmings will jump off with it.
2. A derogatory term used to reference a person who seemingly does not possess any form of individual thought, and instead, mindlessly follows the behaviors and actions of the masses.
Here is a video I made about this subject
The whole of Revelation, Chapter 13 is about the First, and Second Beasts.
I find it interesting how it speaks of leopards, bears, and it’s mouth like a lion’s mouth. And a dragon, no less! Yes, all constellations in the sky. And let’s not forget the phrase, “As Above, So Below”. The occult loves to use this phrase. IT comes from the seven principals of Hermeticism. Briefly, it tells that things which appear very different have attributes that are quite similar. But, the main point being it depends on the context with which they use it but the main one being of rituals of Magick. When a witch casts a ritual in a circle (a sphere of negative energy which extends above and below the person). It’s also echoed in the idea of the heavenly realm. Satan loves to duplicate everything of GOD, and since he cannot create, he only duplicates. But, it also reminds me of a duplication of Scripture:
On Earth, as it is in Heaven…
And this is the Lord’s Prayer! This is blasphemy in the highest, all the while Satan laughs. But, you see….GOD has the last laugh.
“Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
10 Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread,
12 and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
In Revelation 13:13
It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people,
And the first beast was given a mouth….is this the coming Pope? Or is this the second beast which has two horns like a lamb, but spoke like a dragon? The latter seems indicative of the Pope, does it not? A seemingly passive creature but underneath this is a arrogant dictator with dark motive.
Is this why these heavenly signs are being revealed, which are coinciding with the Conclave?
Black smoke from chapel chimney: No pope yet
Surrounded by Michelangelo’s imposing frescos imagining the beginning and the end of the world…wow now that’s a mouth full! With a hypnotic Gregorian chant imploring the intercession of the saints….yet another mouth full!
This first decision came 3 hours after their ceremony.
“Each of us is therefore called to cooperate with the Successor of Peter, the visible foundation of such an ecclesial unity,” Sodano said.
And in a bizarre twist, basketball star Dennis Rodman promised to be in St. Peter’s Square on Wednesday in a makeshift popemobile as he campaigns for Cardinal Peter Turkson of Ghana to become the church’s first black pope.
Chanting began in the 9th-10th centuries, and although popular legend credits Pope St. Gregory the Great with inventing chant, scholars believe that it arose from a later Carolingian synthesis of Roman and Gillican chant.
Upon researching the Carolingian’s, it is revealed this dynasty was a FRANKISH noble family. The Franks came from the Merovingian!!!
The Carolingian dynasty (known variously as the Carlovingians, Carolings, or Karlings) was a Frankish noble family with origins in the Arnulfing and Pippinid clans of the 7th century AD. The name “Carolingian” (Medieval Latin karolingi, an altered form of an unattested Old High German *karling, kerling, meaning “descendant of Charles”, cf. MHG kerlinc) derives from the Latinised name of Charles Martel: Carolus. The family consolidated its power in the late 7th century, eventually making the offices of mayor of the palace and dux et princeps Francorum hereditary and becoming the de facto rulers of the Franks as the real powers behind the throne. By 751, the Merovingian dynasty, which until then had ruled the Franks by right, was deprived of this right with the consent of the Papacy and the aristocracy, and a Carolingian, Pepin the Short, was crowned King of the Franks. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolingian
During a visit to Gaul in 752–753, Pope Stephen II had celebrated Mass using Roman chant. According to Charlemagne, his father Pepin abolished the local Gallican Rites in favor of the Roman use, in order to strengthen ties with Rome. In 785–786, at Charlemagne’s request, Pope Adrian I sent a papal sacramentary with Roman chants to the Carolingian court. This Roman chant was subsequently modified, influenced by local styles and Gallican chant, and later adapted into the system of eight modes. This Frankish-Roman Carolingian chant, augmented with new chants to complete the liturgical year, became known as “Gregorian.”
Gregorian chants were edited to conform to the modes, especially during 12th-century Cistercian reforms. Cistercians are a secretive group in the Knights of Templar!
I believe the current version of Chanting to be of SATAN! Otherwise known as the CREEPY VOCAL MUSIC!
Early plain chant is believed to be distinguished by the use of diatonic scale.
There is evidence that the SUMERIANS and BABYLONAINS used some version of the diatonic scale.
Ancient Mesopotamian instrumentation include harp, lyres, lutes, reed pipes, and drums.
Modal theory, which postdates the composition of the core chant repertory, arises from a synthesis of two very different traditions: the speculative tradition of numerical ratios and species inherited from ancient Greece and a second tradition rooted in the practical art of cantus.
Greece is where we get the Atlantis legends!
Pan god in Greek mythology was the god of the wild, nature, and of rustic music. One of the famous myths of Pan involves the origin of his pan flute, fashioned from lengths of hollow reed.
Does this not fit Satan to the T! We got wild….prideful which get him ejected from Heaven. Nature, which we have the whole ‘worship Gaia or Mother Earth’ thing which transcends into the Green movement! Then, we have rustic music….this one just floored me. Satan was known for the angel of music.
Pan appears to be older than the Olympians. He is the leader of the Olympians!
Pan is famous for his sexual powers, and is often depicted with a phallus. This discovery is a clue in the modern architecture around the world by the numerous obelisks. There is a myth which says that Pan learning masturbation from his father, Hermes, taught the habit to his shepherds. This would make sense as to why masturbation is taboo and considered a sin.
Oddly, Pan is the only Greek god which dies.
The constellation Capricornus is traditionally depicted as a “sea-goat”, a goat with a fish’s tail. A myth reported as “Egyptian” in Gaius Julius Hyginus’ Poetic Astronomy that would seem to be invented to justify a connection of Pan with Capricorn says that when Aegipan — that is Pan in his goat-god aspect — was attacked by the monster Typhon, he dove into the Nile; the parts above the water remained a goat, but those under the water transformed into a fish.
Two other Pans were Agreus and Nomios. Both were the sons of Hermes, Agreus’ mother being the nymph Sose, a prophetess: he inherited his mother’s gift of prophecy, and was also a skilled hunter. Nomios’ mother was Penelope (not the same as the wife of Odysseus). He was an excellent shepherd, seducer of nymphs, and musician upon the shepherd’s pipes. Most of the mythological stories about Pan are actually about Nomios, not the god Pan. Although, Agreus and Nomios could have been two different aspects of the prime Pan, reflecting his dual nature as both a wise prophet and a lustful beast.
Aegipan, literally “goat-Pan,” was a Pan who was fully goatlike, rather than half-goat and half-man.
When the Olympians fled from the monstrous giant Typhoeus and hid themselves in animal form, Aegipan assumed the form of a fish-tailed goat. Later he came to the aid of Zeus in his battle with Typhoeus, by stealing back Zeus’ stolen sinews. As a reward the king of the gods placed him amongst the stars as the Constellation Capricorn. The mother of Aegipan, Aix (the goat), was perhaps associated with the constellation Capra.
The Hecatonchires, or Hekatonkheires (pron.: /ˌhɛkəˈtɒŋkəriːz/; Ancient Greek: Ἑκατόγχειρες “Hundred-Handed Ones”, Latinised Centimani), were figures in an archaic stage of Greek mythology, three giants of incredible strength and ferocity that surpassed that of all Titans whom they helped overthrow. Their name derives from the Greek ἑκατόν (hekaton; “hundred”) and χείρ (kheir; “hand”), “each of them having a hundred hands and fifty heads” (Bibliotheca). Hesiod’s Theogony (624, 639, 714, 734–35) reports that the three Hekatonkheires became the guards of the gates of Tartarus.
According to Hesiod, the Hekatonkheires were children of Gaia (Earth) and Uranus (sky). They were thus part of the very beginning of things (Kerenyi 1951:19) in the submerged prehistory of Greek myth, though they played no known part in cult. Their names were Briareus (Βριάρεως) the Vigorous, also called Aigaion (Αἰγαίων), Latinised as “Aegaeon, the “sea goat”, Cottus (Κόττος) the Striker or the Furious, and Gyges (Γύγης) or Gyes (Γύης) the Big-Limbed. If some natural phenomena are symbolised by the Hekatoncheires then they may represent the gigantic forces of nature that appear in earthquakes and other convulsions or in the motion of sea waves (Mayer, Die Giganten und Titanen, 1887).
The ‘hundred-handed ones’ has me considering the fallen angels. Their works are much the same!
I think it’s poignant and relative that E.W. Bullinger in his awesome book, “The Witness of the Stars” quotes:
The Goat is bowing its head as though falling down in death. The right leg is folded underneath the body, and he seems unable to rise with the left. The tail of the fish, on the other hand, seems to be full of vigour and life.
The Hebrew name of the sign is Gedi, the kid or cut off, the same as the Arabic Al Gedi. CAPRICORNUS is merely the modern (Latin) name of the sign, and means goat.
GOD cast Satan out of the higher heavens, (hence the falling down), and in Hebrew the sign is ‘the kid’ or ‘cut off’.
Joseph A. Seiss, “The Gospel in the Stars”:
“This strange goat-fish, dying in its head, but living in its afterpart–falling as an eagle pierced and wounded by the arrow of death, but springing up from the dark waves with the matchless vigour and beauty of the dolphin–sinking under sin’s condemnation, but rising again as sin’s conqueror–developing new life out of death,…”
Again, we are noticing a pattern here! Even though GOD gave Satan these powers he possesses, GOD’S Laws and Justice reigns magnificent and Holy and True. Holding this status as example, Satan will fail. And the stars with the signs in it reveal this path of destruction and ending.
Religious cults of the Greco-Roman world for which participation was reserved to initiates. The main characterization of this religion is the secrecy associated with the particulars of the initiation and the cult practice, which may not be revealed to outsiders. The most famous mysteries of Greco-Roman antiquity were the Eleusinian Mysteries, which were of considerable antiquity and predated the Greek Dark Ages.
The term “Mystery” derives from Latin mysterium, from Greek mysterion (usually as the plural mysteria μυστήρια), in this context meaning “secret rite or doctrine.” An individual who followed such a “Mystery” was a mystes, “one who has been initiated,” from myein “to close, shut,” a reference to secrecy (closure of “the eyes and mouth”) or that only initiates were allowed to observe and participate in rituals.
The mystery cults of Greco-Roman antiquity include the Eleusinian Mysteries, the Dionysian Mysteries, and the Orphic Mysteries. Some of the many divinities that the Romans nominally adopted from other cultures also came to be worshipped in Mysteries, for instance, Egyptian Isis, Persian Mithraic Mysteries, Thracian/Phrygian Sabazius, and Phrygian Cybele.
NEW POPE: WEDNESDAY
Written in the stars? Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina.
On March 11, 2013, the secret conclave began, steeped in ritual and prayer. Carried on for the EXACT time specified by the elite. Performed by the ‘Princes of the Church’, from 48 countries, shutting themselves off in seclusion under the “Last Judgment”, while the 266th pontiff would be chosen.
So, let’s get this straight—began on the 11th, and ended on the 13th. Both occult numbers.
No other date would have been considered! The 13th! A personal favorite of the occult. The Bible assigns ‘13’ as the meaning of ‘rebellion against constituted authority’, plus the depravity that caused Satan to rebel against GOD. This was 18 days from ‘Easter’…6+6+6=18. Just throwing some numbers out there. 3/11/13…and let’s not forget the 266th…double number give intensity to the occult rituals.
Wait….let’s find out about the New Pope…
Bergoglio entered the Society of Jesus on “11 March” 1958 and studied to become a priest at the Jesuit seminary in Villa Devoto. In 1960 Bergoglio obtained a licentiate in philosophy from the Colegio Máximo San José in San Miguel, and in 1964 and 1965 he taught literature and psychology at the Colegio de la Inmaculada, a high school in the province of Santa Fe, Argentina, and in 1966 he taught the same courses at the Colegio del Salvador in Buenos Aires.
In 1967 Bergoglio finished his theological studies and was ordained to the priesthood on 13 December 1969, by Archbishop Ramón José Castellano. He attended the Facultades de Filosofía y Teología de San Miguel (Philosophical and Theological Faculty of San Miguel), a seminary in San Miguel, Buenos Aires. Bergoglio attained the position of novice master there and became professor of theology.
The Society of Jesus promoted Bergoglio and he served as provincial for Argentina from 1973 to 1979. He was transferred in 1980 to become the rector of the seminary in San Miguel, and served in that capacity until 1986. He returned to Argentina to serve as confessor and spiritual director in Córdoba.
Archbishop Bergoglio was created a cardinal by Pope John Paul II with the title of cardinal-priest of San Roberto Bellarmino.
On the death of Pope John Paul II, Bergoglio was considered one of the papabile cardinals. He participated as a cardinal elector in the 2005 papal conclave that selected Pope Benedict XVI. It has been reported that Bergoglio was in close contention with Ratzinger during the election, until he made an emotional plea that the cardinals should not vote for him. Earlier, he had participated in the funeral of Pope John Paul II and acted as a regent alongside the College of Cardinals, governing the Holy See and the Roman Catholic Church during the interregnum sede vacante period.
On 8 November 2005, Bergoglio was elected President of the Argentine Episcopal Conference for a three-year term (2005–2008) by a large majority of the Argentine bishops, which according to reports confirms his local leadership and the international prestige earned by his alleged performance in the conclave. He was reelected on 11 November 2008.
Bergoglio has affirmed church teaching on homosexuality, including that “men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies must be accepted with respect and compassion.”
So my question is with what you just read, do you see a pattern? He’s fitting right into the part. DO YOU THINK he was picked for this part long ago? I do.
He was ordained into the Jesuit Priesthood the SAME day he becomes Pope! March 13! Wow. There are NO coincidences in life.
And GET THIS…..the name FRANCIS comes from:
FRANK! Frank comes from the FRANKS. This is the bloodline of the Merovingian.
It’s CLEAR,….this is all written in the stars by GOD. Everything has happened for a reason. And they think they’re in control because the control this world, but clearly the SUPERNATURAL rule this world. Satan is a temporary ruler. And WHO rules the SUPERNATURAL? GOD.
The vision here is to show you that the “Illuminated Music” article is true, and this group among many others is very Satanic.
This is a heavy metal musical group but my focus here is the song titles and pictures! The theme is Satan and his fallen angels. Don’t miss the symbols, and constant connections to the end times. The people who have this kind of knowledge are usually those who are in ‘contact’ with the supernatural. The clues are here, it’s your discernment which will serve you the Truth.
Karlsson even admits to having astral projections which is essentially channeling.
With key words like Cain, Zeus, 666, Lord of the Flies, Black Sun, Baal, Set, Vril-Ya, Nifelheim, Quetzalcoatl, Lilith, and so many, many others…there is no doubt as to their alliance.
The word “therion” comes from the Greek therion (θηρίον), meaning “Beast”. But also this title was assumed by Aleister Crowley; Master Therion or To Mega Therion.
Therion (formerly Megatherion) is a Swedish symphonic metal band founded by Christofer Johnsson in 1987. Therion’s music takes its themes from different mythologies, and is based on concepts ranging from occultism, magic and ancient traditions and writings. The majority of their lyrics are written by Thomas Karlsson, head and founder of the magical order Dragon Rouge, of which Johnsson is a member. Karlsson’s personal influences include Sumerian mythology, Alchemy, Tantra, the Goetia, and the Qliphoth. In an interview dated in 2003, he claims he experienced astral projections as a child but did not think of them as supernatural experiences until he started formally exploring the occult.
Dragon Rouge, a Left-Hand Path initiatory organization and a Draconian Tradition Order.
Paroxysmal Holocaust (1989)
“Morbid Reality” – 7:33
“The Return” – 5:47
“Bells of Doom” – 6:18
Beyond the Darkest Veils of Inner Wickedness (1989)
“Macabre Declension” (music: Johnsson, Hansson; lyrics: Johnsson) – 7:04
“Megalomaniac” (music: Johnsson; lyrics: Gustafsson, Kärki) – 5:01
“Paroxysmal Holocaust” (music: Johnsson) – 5:52
Time Shall Tell (1990)
“Time Shall Tell” – 4:56
“Dark Eternity” – 4:34
“Asphyxiate with Fear” – 4:30
“A Suburb to Hell” – 5:04
Of Darkness (1991)
“The Return” – 5:15
“Asphyxiate with Fear” – 4:00 ￼
“Morbid Reality” – 6:05
“Megalomaniac” – 4:10
“A Suburb to Hell” – 4:47
“Genocidal Raids” – 5:15
“Time Shall Tell” – 5:07
“Dark Eternity” – 4:45
2000 re-release version contains following bonus tracks:
“A Suburb to Hell” (demo version) – 5:19
“Asphyxiate with Fear” (demo version) – 4:41
“Time Shall Tell” (unreleased version) – 4:06
“Dark Eternity” (unreleased version) – 4:19
Beyond Sanctorum (1992)
“Future Consciousness” – 5:00
“Pandemonic Outbreak” – 4:21
“Cthulhu” – 6:12
“Symphony of the Dead” – 6:49
“Beyond Sanctorum” – 2:36
“Enter the Depths of Eternal Darkness” – 4:46
“Illusions of Life” – 3:20
“The Way” – 11:06
“Paths” – 2:03
“Tyrants of the Damned” – 3:43
2000 re-release version contains following bonus demo version tracks:
“Cthulhu” (demo version) – 6:10
“Future Consciousness” (demo version) – 5:07
“Symphony of the Dead” (demo version) – 6:13
“Beyond Sanctorum” (demo version) – 2:29
Symphony Masses: Ho Drakon Ho Megas (1993)
“Baal Reginon” – 2:11
“Dark Princess Naamah” – 4:18 (Lilith is a theme of this song, and seemingly a CHANT to call her spirit forth)
“A Black Rose (Covered with Tears, Blood and Ice)” – 4:01
“Symphoni Drakonis Inferni” – 2:33
“Dawn of Perishness” – 5:51
“The Eye of Eclipse” – 5:01
“The Ritual Dance of the Yezidis” – 2:08
“Powerdance” – 3:06
“Procreation of Eternity” – 4:05
“Ho Drakon Ho Megas” – 4:19
Act 1: “The Dragon Throne” – 1:26
Act 2: “Fire and Ecstasy” – 2:53
Lepaca Killifish (1995)
“The Wings of the Hydra” – 3:33 (Notice the time?)
“Melez” – 4:07
“Arrival of the Darkest Queen” – 0:54
“The Beauty in Black” – 3:12
“Riders of Theli” – 2:51
“Black” – 5:02
“Darkness Eve” – 5:19
“Sorrows of the Moon” (Celtic Frost cover) – 3:26
“Let the New Day Begin” – 3:35
“Lepaca Kliffoth” – 4:26
“Evocation of Vovin” – 4:52
“Preludium” – 1:43
“To Mega Therion” – 6:34 ￼
(The title reflects the Greek reference to The Beast in the Christian Book of Revelation.)
“Cults of the Shadow” – 5:14
“In the Desert of Set” – 5:29
“Interludium” – 1:47
“Nightside of Eden” – 7:31
“Opus Eclipse” – 3:41
“Invocation of Naamah” – 5:31
“The Siren of the Woods” – 9:55
“Grand Finale / Postludium” – 4:04
A’arab Zaraq – Lucid Dreaming (1997)
“In Remembrance” – 6:28
“Black Fairy” – 5:56
“Fly to the Rainbow” (Scorpions cover) – 8:14
“Children of the Damned” (Iron Maiden cover) – 4:30
“Under Jolly Roger” (Running Wild cover) – 4:36
“Symphony of the Dead (new instrumental version)” – 3:39
“Here Comes the Tears” (Judas Priest cover) – 3:21
Therion modified (with added guitars, bass and drums) versions of soundtrack to “The Golden Embrace”:
“Enter Transcendental Sleep” – 4:22
“The Quiet Desert” – 3:52
“Down the Qliphothic Tunnel” – 2:53
“Up to Netzach / Floating Back” – 4:08
“The Golden Embrace” soundtrack:
“The Fall Into Eclipse” – 3:44
“Enter Transcendental Sleep II” – 3:51
“The Gates to A’Arab Zaraq Are Open” – 1:25
“The Quiet Desert II” – 3:51
“Down the Qliphothic Tunnel II” – 2:53
“Up to Netzach II” – 2:53
“Floating Back II” – 0:49
“The Rise of Sodom and Gomorrah” – 6:45
“Birth of Venus Illegitima” – 5:13
“Wine of Aluqah” – 5:02
“Clavicula Nox” – 8:47
“The Wild Hunt” – 3:47 “Eye of Shiva” – 6:17
“Black Sun” – 5:08
“Draconian Trilogy: The Opening” – 1:28
“Draconian Trilogy: Morning Star” – 3:34
“Draconian Trilogy: Black Diamonds” – 2:56
“Raven of Dispersion” – 5:57 “The King” (Accept cover)
Crowning of Atlantis (1999)
“The Crowning of Atlantis” – 4:58
“Mark of Cain” – 5:01
“Clavicula Nox” (Remix) – 8:52
“Crazy Nights” (Loudness cover) – 3:43
“From the Dionysian Days” – 3:16
“Thor (The Powerhead)” (Manowar cover) – 4:47
“Seawinds” (Accept cover) – 4:23
“To Mega Therion” (Live) – 6:39
“The Wings of the Hydra” (Live) – 3:22
“Black Sun” (Live) – 5:46
“Seven Secrets of the Sphinx” – 3:36
“Eternal Return” – 7:10
“Enter Vril-Ya” – 6:38
“Ship of Luna” – 6:28
“The Invincible” – 5:09
“Deggial” – 5:03
“Emerald Crown” – 5:29
“The Flight of the Lord of Flies” – 1:22
“Flesh of the Gods” – 4:04
“Via Nocturna (Part 1: The Path, Part 2: Hexentanz)” – 9:30
“O Fortuna” (originally composed by Carl Orff) – 3:21
Secret of the Runes (2001)
All songs written by Christofer Johnsson.
“Ginnungagap (Prologue)” – 6:10
“Midgård” – 5:04
“Asgård” – 4:07 ￼
“Jotunheim” – 3:43
“Schwarzalbenheim” – 5:18
“Ljusalfheim” – 3:53
“Muspelheim” – 2:13
“Nifelheim” – 4:33
“Vanaheim” – 4:02
“Helheim” – 3:18
“Secret of the Runes (Epilogue)” – 4:30
Digipak contains two bonus tracks:
“Crying Days” (Scorpions cover) – 4:32
“Summer Night City” (ABBA cover) – 4:55
Limited edition also contains two bonus tracks:
“The Wings of the Hydra (live)”
“Black Sun (live)”.
Lemuria & Sirius B (2004)
“The Blood of Kingu” – 5:45
“Son of the Sun” – 5:35
“The Khlysti Evangelist” – 5:38
“Dark Venus Persephone” – 4:02
“Kali Yuga, Pt. 1″ – 3:27
“Kali Yuga, Pt. 2″ – 5:48
“The Wondrous World of Punt” – 7:19
“Melek Taus” – 5:31
“Call of Dagon” – 4:14
“Sirius B” – 3:43
“Voyage of Gurdjieff (The Fourth Way)” – 5:56
“Typhon” – 4:36
“Uthark Runa” – 4:41
“Three Ships of Berik, Pt. 1: Calling to Arms and Fighting the Battle” – 3:19
“Three Ships of Berik, Pt. 2: Victory!” – 0:44
“Lemuria” – 4:15 ￼
“Quetzalcoatl” – 3:47
“The Dreams of Swedenborg” – 4:58
“An Arrow from the Sun” – 5:54 “Abraxas” – 5:21
“Feuer Overtüre/Prometheus Entfesselt” – 4:39
Gothic Kabbalah (2007)
“Der Mitternachtslöwe” (Christofer Johnsson, Mats Levén) – 5:38
“Gothic Kabbalah” (Petter Karlsson) – 4:33
“The Perennial Sophia” (Johan Niemann, Levén, Petter Karlsson) – 4:54
“Wisdom and the Cage” (Kristian Niemann, Petter Karlsson) – 5:01
“Son of the Staves of Time” (Levén) – 4:47
“Tuna 1613″ (Petter Karlsson, Snowy Shaw) – 4:23
“Trul” (Petter Karlsson)) – 5:11
“Close Up the Streams” (Johnsson, Levén) – 3:55
“The Wand of Abaris” (Johnsson, K. Niemann) – 5:51
“Three Treasures” (Johnsson) – 5:20
“Path to Arcady” (K. Niemann, Petter Karlsson) – 3:54
“TOF – The Trinity” (K. Niemann, Levén, Petter Karlsson) – 6:18
“Chain of Minerva” (J. Niemann, Levén, Petter Karlsson) – 5:21
“The Falling Stone” (Petter Karlsson) – 4:46
“Adulruna Rediviva” (Johnsson, K. Niemann) – 13:37
“Seven Secrets Of The Sphinx” [Live]* – 3:48
“To Mega Therion” [Live]* – 6:45
The Miskolc Experience (2009)
Disc 1 : Part 1 – Classical Adventures
Clavicula Nox – 10:35
Dvorak: Excerpt from Symphony no. 9 – 02:04
Verdi: ‘Vedi! Le fosche notturne spoglie’ from Il trovatore – 02:46
Mozart: ‘Dies Irae’ from Requiem – 01:59
Saint-Saens: Excerpt from Symphony No. 3 – 02:15
Wagner: ‘Notung! Notung! Neidliches Schwert!’ from The Ring – 07:10
Wagner: Excerpt from the Overture from Rienzi – 03:12
Wagner: Second Part of ‘Der Tag ist da’ from Rienzi – 07:18
Wagner: First Part of ‘Herbei! Herbei!’ from Rienzi – 01:48
Disc 2 : Part 2 – Therion Songs
The Blood of Kingu – 05:54
Sirius B – 03:52
Lemuria – 04:22
Eternal Return – 07:22
Draconian Trilogy – 08:38
Schwarzalbenheim – 05:29
Via Nocturna – 09:44
The Rise of Sodom and Gomorrah – 06:55
Grand Finale – 04:24
Sitra Ahra (2010)
“Introduction/Sitra Ahra” – 5:24
“Kings of Edom” – 8:51
“Unguentum Sabbati” – 5:09
“Land of Canaan” – 10:32
“Hellequin” – 5:18
“2012: Return of the Feathered Serpent” – 4:16
“Cú Chulainn” – 4:16
“Kali Yuga Part 3: Autumn of the Aeons” – 3:41
“The Shells Are Open” – 3:44 “Din” – 2:37
“Children of the Stone: After the Inquisition” – 7:22
Les Fleurs du Mal “Flowers of Evil (2012)
All in French~
After the tour, the band decided to take stock and sort out what they had in terms of music. The band decided to record and release two albums simultaneously. 171 musicians were used in the recording of the new albums, a 32-member choir was recorded in Prague along with many lead vocalists. The results were the albums Lemuria and Sirius B, released together in a special twin pack, as well as individually, in 2004. Piotr Wawrzeniuk returned on this album to provide vocals, along with the singer Mats Levén.
In July 2005, an album entitled Atlantis Lucid Dreaming was released. As the name suggests, it is a mixture of tracks from 1997 A’arab Zaraq – Lucid Dreaming and 1999 Crowning of Atlantis. The tracklist is all the non-soundtrack songs from the first one (except for the Iron Maiden cover version), followed by the first seven Crowning of Atlantis songs, and additionally the live version of “Black Sun”.