A Prophecy Fulfilled?
There are whispers of it to be true, of a presence which cannot be denied. A recently published article reveals….the UNCLOAKING!
Twelver Shi’ite Theology
“Shi’ites believe in the return of the so-called Twelfth Imam who is descended from Mohammed’s son-in-law Ali ibn Abni Talib, the fourth caliph assassinated in 661 in a succession war, after which the split between Sunnis and Shi’ites eventually became permanent.”
“Shi’ites continued a line of imams, “members of Muhammad’s household and his prophetic heirs. Each one in turn, over two centuries, was poisoned.…According to the traditions of Twelver Shi’ism, the official religion of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the twelfth of these Imams, a boy of five years old, disappeared under mysterious and disputed circumstances in the year 874 – but remained alive.” Though communicating with the world through various agents, he entered the state of “occultation” in 941, promising to return when the time would be propitious.”
“He is half black, half white. He is tall and strides with a lope. He possesses dead eyes and prominent ears. His background is both obscure and exotic. He is persuasively eloquent and is adept at saying one thing while doing another. His head swivels from side to side when addressing the multitudes, as if reading from prepared texts no doubt lowered from on high and inscribed by the Lord or one of his angels. He gives the distinct impression of being a man-child. He is supremely confident and exudes a certain boyish charm many find irresistible. He is devoted to popular sports involving holes and nets as emblems of ensnaring. He bows frequently in false humility, cajoling the high and mighty of the earth, yet brooks no objection to his will when dissent is offered. He is to be found in many different places from one day to another. He is surrounded by loyal minions, many of whom appear to be imbeciles, who do his bidding without question or scruple. He occupies the seat of power.”
“Let me be very clear about this, for there are those who cannot bring themselves to confront the evidence of the Twelfth Imam’s uncloaking that I, privy to the discovery of the mystical codex through means I am forbidden to reveal, now set before them.”
The above are direct quotes from the article posted above. But, what is most interesting is the state of ‘occultation’ and the MYSTICAL CODEX!
Matthew 24:14 Jesus will come after His followers spread His Good News throughout the world.
Mahdi will return when his followers create chaos and death in the world.
The antichrist will appear. Some will believe it’s the end of the world.
Mahdi will return just before the end of the world.
The antichrist will appear as the 7 years of Tribulation begins amid horrendous world chaos.
Mahdi’s appearance will supposedly be preceded by a number of prophetic events during 3.5 years of horrendous world chaos tyranny and oppression.
The antichrist will move his seat of power from the E.U. to Jerusalem where multitudes will pledge allegiance to him.
Mahdi will move his seat of power from Medina to Mecca where thousands will pledge allegiance to him.
The antichrist will force people to worship him or be beheaded.
Mahdi will supposedly force people to convert to Islam or be beheaded.
The antichrist will be given control of the earth during the 7 years of Tribulation.
Mahdi will rule over the Arabs and world for 7 years.
The antichrist will setup a one world religion and government.
Mahdi will setup a one world religion and government.
The antichrist will come in peace, but eradicate all that oppose him and demand people worship him.
Mahdi will supposedly exterminate all tyranny and oppression bringing harmony and total peace.
The antichrist will proclaim himself as God in the Jewish Temple with the False Prophet at his side.
Mahdi will supposedly lead a prayer in Mecca in which Jesus will be at his side as his lieutenant.
“There will be twelve Guides (Imams) after me, the first of whom is you, O’ Ali, and the last one will be the ‘Support’ (al-Qa’im), who with the grace of Allah, will gain victory over the whole east and west of the world.”
1. Mahdi is going to come in the last days to make a universal Government,
2. Mahdi is from the Ahlul-Bayt of Prophet,
3. Mahdi is from the children of Fatimah (AS), the daughter of Prophet,
4. Mahdi is different than Jesus (the messiah),
5. Jesus will be one of the followers of Imam Mahdi and prays behind him.
~ One World Government!
~ Children of Fatimah? Notice how the Vatican and Muslims are connected?
~ Jesus (their Jesus) is an Ascended Master
~ Jesus (their Jesus) follows the ‘Teacher’ Maitreya/Mahdi
WHO is he? Some believe it’s Ahmadinejad, and others think it’s Obama. I believe they are just puppets of this horrific hybrid.
Fatimah/Fatima- The most used title: “The Shining One”
She was the first wife of Muhammad but I think it is very pertinent to the overall picture.
Most of the world is aware of the CUBE of the Islamic religion, but few know the world religions also worship this symbol.
It is interesting to note that the cube seen near the sun was black, like the Ka’bah in Mecca. Ka’bah is derived from the Arabic word kab, which means cube. The Ka’bah is literally the “house of the cube” and the main shrine for all of Islam.
The cube has 6 sides, 8 corners and 12 edges. According to Shi’ite cosmology, the 12 edges represent the 12 Imams.
Quranic cosmology says that on the day of resurrection eight angels will support the throne; an angel at each of the eight corners. On the day of resurrection the 12th Imam will reveal him/herself–and the CUBE will be manifest spiritually. For now the 12th Imam remains hidden or “occulted” until the Day of Resurrection.
It has been reported that there are not just a few but many cuboid structures orbiting the sun. What is the significance of the cube and what is it?
According to Cosmic History, the Cube signifies an inter-dimensional gate of time.
CUBE Crop Circle-August 2012
The crop circle contained 18 cubes, 54 faces, and 144 triangles.
Whirlwinds of the Devil
Known as the magician of time! You see fallen angels do manifest here on earth!! Establishing false religions. Again we have 13~!
Some esoteric’s believe that the final revelation of the prophecy of Pecal Votan is a cube. Remember the pictures….he’s a celestial traveler.
Also note that in 1947 a square shaped metallic cube was recovered from a crashed UFO, which is said to be a communication device for the surviving ET time travelers from Earth’s future.
On the website it states:
The cube was also a recording device of Earth’s history up to the evolutionary point in time of the Orion visitors.
The Orion cube could be used to view events and places in time through a holographic projection that would be projected just above the top of the cube once activated. Through Orion Extraterrestrial and “elite secret government” treaty, the method to operate the device was provided by the Orion time travelers. For many years and under enormous secrecy the Orion cube has been shared by affiliated secret government factions as a vehicle to see into their respective futures.
The Orion cube or Yellowbook as it is sometimes nicknamed was a square-shaped metallic cube that was recovered from a crashed disk in 1947. This cube served as a communication device for the surviving extra-terrestrial which we now know to be a time traveler from earth’s future.
The cube was also a recording device of Earth’s history up to the evolutionary point in time of the Orion visitors. The Orion cube could be used to view events and places in time through a hologrophic projection that would be projected just above the top of the cube once activated.
Through Orion Extraterrestrial and “elite secret government” treaty the method to operate the device was provided by the Orion time travelers. For many years and under enormous secrecy the Orion cube has been shared by affiliated secret government factions as a vehicle to see into their respective futures.
The Luciferian Liberation Front (LLF) believe that the large cube orbiting the Sun is the “city of god” or City of Jerusalem that has traveled to the Sun straight from an alien so-called “heaven” as explained in the Bible, Revelations Chapter 22.
They believe this cube serves as a “soul collector” in case of “possible aftermath of a global nuclear war that is triggered by alien Archons on Earth.” They believe Jesus was a star traveler put on Earth by the same entities that control the cube (who they believe are the same beings that channeled the Bible).
An ancient race of beings called “The Elders” engineered technology into “artificial” or structural stargates that are used to travel through space and time through wormholes. These ancient stargates were established on every planet in our galaxy that could sustain life by “The Elders”. Artificial stargates are instruments that tap into ‘natural stargates’ in order to operate. Several of these working structures were uncovered in Egypt and underwater off the coast of Cuba where the very tightly held secret of Atlantis is being surpressed for almost 30 years. These devices have since been reverse engineered and reproduced from ancient records to a figure over 50 devices worldwide with an undisclosed number of natural stargates. The development of artificial stargates also came from ‘cylinder seals’ extracted from Iraq from both the first (1991) and second (2003) Gulf War military interventions by the US and its allies. The cylinder seals contain extraterrestrial information given to the ancient Sumerians who faithfully replicated this information on cuneiform texts. One of the primary “secret” reasons for U.S. military intervention into Iraq was motivated by the desire to recover and control stargate technology in both 1991 and 2003.
WORLD STEPS INTO THE ABYSS…
Pope to Brainstorm ‘Burden of Damascus’
Do the elite know something we don’t? Why else would they be inviting world leaders to a ‘workshop’?
Rise of the EXORCISTS!
EVIL-Out in the OPEN!
These are days that the Lord wants to teach principalities and power His manifold wisdom, the days Prophet Joel says:
“Proclaim this among the nations
Prepare for war
Wake up the mighty men
Let all the men of war draw near
Let them come up
Beat your plowshares into swords
And your pruning hooks unto spears
Let the weak say ‘I am strong.’”
These are the days of Joshua and Caleb, Jehu, Gideon and Deborah Company-men and of valor who will go on the offensive against the kingdom of darkness to reclaim our lands for our soon coming KING so that the kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our God and of His Christ.
These are days the church of God needs to deal decisively with the gods of the lands in order to reap large harvests of souls for our God who is fed up of people playing church, religious people who “have a form of godliness but deny its power”.
I believe God is “nauseated” with people who are not bold to confront the powers of darkness but will rather have social meetings in church without any manifestation of power
These are days God is searching for a company of people who will prepare the way of the LORD and make straight in the desert a highway for our GOD where every valley shall be exalted and every mountain and hill will be made low, crooked places will be made straight and rough places plain so that the glory of the LORD might be revealed.
These are days that the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.
These are days God is recruiting warriors who will refuse to entangle themselves with the affairs of this world that they might please Him who enlisted them as soldiers. He wants to give His warriors, treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places.
If you would like to be a part of this exciting company of warriors the LORD is raising in these last days, WELCOME ABOARD. We have the victory for the commander of the Host who has never and can never lose the battle, for the battle has been won 2,000 years ago on the cross of Calvary.
WATER: IT’S IMPORTANCE IN CREATION
The importance of water to man cannot be overemphasized and this is why the Holy Spirit commissioned this assignment.
From the under-listed information, the reader will begin to understand how important water is to man and to God:
1. Before creation, the entire surface of the earth was covered with water. In other words, before the heavens and earth were created, all of creation was filled with water (Gen. 1: 1-10). Water existed before every other creation of God! It was from water that the earth was formed (Gen. 1:8) and the scriptures affirm that the whole earth was founded upon the waters.
“The earth is the LORD’s,
and the fulness thereof; the world,
and they that dwell therein”
For He hath founded it upon the seas,
and established it upon the floods”
2. Doctors and scientists confirm that 70% of human body weight consists of water.
3. 72% of present world surface is water.
4. Man needs water for everything. He can survive without food for up to two or three weeks but cannot survive without water for the same period. For man, water is needed for: Drinking, Bathing, Washing/General cleaning, Cooking, Farming, and Medicare in hospitals.
5. Water exists in the form of rains, streams, lakes, rivers and oceans.
6. The Bible also says the foundation of the whole earth is upon the waters.
“You who laid the foundations of the earth
so that it should not be moved forever,
you covered it with the deep as with agarment,
the waters stood above the mountains.” (Ps. 104:5-6)
7. God’s throne itself is upon the waters. This shows the importance God himself attaches to water.
“The voice of the LORD is
over the water;
The God of glory thunders;
The LORD is over many waters.
The LORD sat enthroned at the Flood,
And the LORD sits as King Forever”
(Ps. 29:3, 10).
WARFARE TRANSFERRED INTO THE WATERS (SEA)
God in His sovereignty and infinite wisdom gave so much prominence to water in creation as seen in the above-stated scriptures and information. Satan, on the other hand, who used to be the number one angel and who was created as Lucifer, is forever trying to copy and imitate the true things of God.
In his position as the number one angel, Lucifer was the ruler of the earth before the creation of man. He ruled the pre-Adamite world when there was no visible landmass, and the world was covered with water. It was for this reason that in the recreation, God said: “… and let the dry land appear ….” (Gen. 1:9).
Then, Lucifer fell from this exalted position of being the number one angel, next to the Trinity through pride and rebellion. His fall is revealed in scriptures.
“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?” (Is 14 12-17).
“And He (Jesus) said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven” (Luke 10:18).
“And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads…. And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought and war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him” (Revelation 12: 3, 7-9).
Again, the fall of Lucifer was expressed in Ezekiel 28: 12-19. When Lucifer had fallen and had been cast out of heaven, he was overthrown and cast into the earth and the seas. At his overthrow, the host of heaven declared in a loud voice.
“… Rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them!
Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea!
For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath,
because he knows that he has a short time” (Rev 12:12, emphasis mine).
Heavens rejoiced but that was the beginning of the problem of the earth and the seas because the one who troubled them in heaven had been cast to the earth and the seas!
Since he had been overthrown, Satan, meaning adversary, had been attempting to thwart and stop God’s plan to bring peace unto His kingdom.
After the first prophecy in Genesis 3:15 that God will use the seed of the woman to bruise the head of Satan and destroy his kingdom, he (Satan) began to look for the Man that fulfills the prophecy so as to destroy Him.
The first attempt was to try and pollute the human race through fallen angels whom he commissioned to assume the form of humans and marry women. This was to destroy the seed of mankind (Gen. 6) by introducing the sins of fornication, idolatry and homosexuality. This “satanically-induced marriage” succeeded in producing giants through sexual intercourse between these fallen angels and women on earth.
However, God had a remnant in Noah who was not corrupted, himself and his household. Through Noah and his righteousness, God was able to preserve His plan to redeem the earth from the dark kingdom. Through Noah God preserved a remnant (eight people) in the entire human race.
Again, Satan tried desperately to pollute and destroy the human race through the sins of drunkenness and cursing, but God preserved a remnant in Abram, established a covenant with him and brought the Messiah, Jesus Christ through his lineage. The complete genealogy of Jesus was traced in Matthew 1. The main purpose why Jesus came is to do the will of His father and to destroy the works of the Dark Kingdom (1 Jn. 3:8).
Now, all power and authority in heaven and earth is still vested in Christ Jesus but it is to be manifested through His body, the church. This is the day and age when His body should arise from slumber and begin to exercise authority offensively over the kingdom of darkness.
We are not supposed to be harassed by the devil and be on the defensive but since our master, Jesus Christ came to destroy the works of the devil, we ought to be an army aggressively raiding and destroying the dark kingdom in our lives, in the lives of our family members and relations, in our communities, cities and our world.
Jesus assured us and said, “the gates of hell shall not prevail against the Church” (Matt 16:18). When Jesus said, “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of Heaven.” He was saying to the Church, “You will have all the available resources in Heaven at your disposal.”
Would Jesus have said this if He wanted us to eagerly struggle through life and merely look forward to the rapture as a means of escape from the world?
No! He expects us to enforce His victory by exercising the authority He has given us to defeat Satan in our lives and in our world, so that the kingdoms of this world might become the kingdoms of our God and of His Christ.
BACK TO THE INFLUENCE OF WATERS
With 72% of the earth’s surface covered by water, Satan decided in his rebellion to build his power base in the waters. His “secretariat” is in the heavenlies where the powers and principalities supervise satanic oppression of territories, cities and nations but his “operational base” is in the waters.
Since the foundation of the earth is on the water (Ps. 104:5-6) and the whole earth was founded upon the waters (Ps. 24:1-2), Satan also decided the best place to pitch his kingdom’s power base is in the waters, because he likes to counterfeit everything God does.
WATER SPIRITS IN THE SCRIPTURES
All through scriptures, we see the operation of Satan and his dark forces from the waters and it is only an undiscerning believer that will say there is nothing like water spirits.
1. Satan himself came out of the sea in Revelation 13.
“Then I stood on the sand of the sea.
And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea,
having seven heads and ten horns, and
on his horns ten crowns, and on
his heads a blasphemous name.”
In verses 6 and 7 of Revelation 13, we read how the beast opened his mouth speaking great things and blasphemies against God to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle and those who dwell in heaven. In verse 7, the Bible says:
“It was granted to him to make war with
the saints and to overcome them.”
This is why we believe the power base of Satan is in the waters.
2. God asked Moses to “Go to Pharaoh in the morning when he goes out to the water and you shall stand by the river’s bank to meet him…” (Ex. 7:15).
What would a powerful king like Pharaoh be doing by the river’s side in the morning? I will tell you, he went to acquire power from the water spirits for the day, the same way believers ought to receive strength and direction for the day from God through their quiet time.
In the first of ten plagues that God used to deal with all the gods of Egypt, He demonstrated His power over Khnum, the ram god who was the supposed protector of the source of the Nile and Hapy, the god of the Nile. By this spiritual warfare against the water spirits of the Nile, God dealt with them and killed all the fish by turning the water into blood and the Egyptians could not get water to drink for the next seven days. The river stank and there was blood all over Egypt.
This was God’s way of dealing with the water spirits upon which Pharaoh depended for strength.
3. Jesus understood the manifestation of water spirits. There are occasions when they bring about raging storms in the sea and unless people discern their manifestation and exercise their authority to rebuke them, they cause tragedy and death.
The Reubenites, Gadites and half the tribe of Manasseh who refused to cross over to Canaan occupied the country of the Gadarenes (Num. 32:2-5, 33).
As Jesus crossed over, a furious storm arose as water spirits were trying to overturn the boat.
In their natural state, trees, rocks, water, etc., give glory to God (Ps. 148). They will not normally challenge the authority of Jesus.
Whilst the disciples were crying that they were perishing, Jesus exercised kingdom authority (which He has now given us through the Holy Spirit), and rebuked the spirit behind the wind and the sea (Matt. 8:26).
“But He said to them ‘Why are you fearful,
O you of little faith?’ Then He arose and rebuked
the winds and the sea and there was great calm.”
If it was a natural godly storm, Jesus will not rebuke something that is from His father. He knew the storm was an evil manifestation of water spirits.
It is also reasonable to conclude that water spirits possessed the Gardarene demon-possessed men that met Him as soon as He came out of the boat on the other side because:
They recognized who Jesus was
They pleaded through the Garderene demoniacs that Jesus should cast them out into the herd of swine
They caused the herd of swine to run violently into the sea (Matt. 8:32) In the natural, pigs hate water; it was the water spirits that chased them into the water and killed them
These spirits are normally violent spirits that do not let go of their captives easily (Mark 5:1-13)
As demonic forces manipulate the winds, so also dark forces operating from the waters influence the water to do evil. The swine perished in the waters but the water spirits went back into their habitat, the sea.
Water spirits normally put up great resistance in deliverance but ultimately bow to the name of Jesus and the anointing (Mark 4:35-41; Matt. 8:23-32).
4. Job was complaining bitterly to his friends and to God after his affliction and suffering and said at one point.
“Am I a sea or a sea serpent,
that you set a guard over me?” (Job 7:12).
Job understood that there is a demonic force called “sea serpent” that basically is a water spirit.
This was a massive sea creative that the Bible says: God created to play in the sea (Ps. 104:26). It is so massive it has no fears of harassment by human fishermen.
However, it was corrupted by Satan to become an evil creature and thus an enemy of God.
“You divided the sea by your strength;
You broke the heads of the sea serpents in the waters.
You broke the heads of Leviathan in pieces,
And gave him as food to the people inhabiting the wilderness”
Here, the Psalmist was referring to the deliverance of Israel from Egypt, how God divided the Red sea for His people to pass through on dry ground, but how He had to break the head of Leviathan to execute the deliverance. Friend, operation of Satan from the waters is real!
Also, Isaiah released God’s judgment on Leviathan by the great and strong sword of the Lord.
“In that day, the Lord with His severe sword,
great and strong, will punish Leviathan,
the fleeing serpent, Leviathan, that twisted serpent
and He will slay the reptile that is in the sea” (Is. 27:1).
The Lord was asking Job questions as to his strength and ability using the strength and power of Leviathan as a measure, God says:
“Can you draw out Leviathan with a hook,
Or snare his tongue with a line which you lower?
Can you put a reed through his nose,
Or pierce his jaw with a hook?”
No one is so fierce that they will dare stir him up. Leviathan is a demon principality operating against ministries and whole cities and nations.
God was asking that if Job cannot play with such a massive sea creature, can he stand against Him, the one who created Leviathan?
In Job 3:8, the Bible refers to powerful occultists who use the Leviathan for their evil deeds, i.e., to pronounce curses and to influence people’s lives.
“May those who curse days, curse that day,
those who are ready to rouse Leviathan.”
6. Water Spirits are referred to as Rahab. In Psalm 89, the water spirits were referred to as Rahab.
“You rule the raging of the sea
When its waves rise, You still them
You have broken Rahab in
Pieces as one who is slain,
You have scattered Your enemies
With Your mighty arm” (Ps 89:9-10).
These verses linked up with Psalm 87: 4 and Isaiah 30:7 all point to the fact that Rahab here refers to the power behind Egypt which is the water spirits, the spirits Pharaoh went to fellowship with and draw power from every morning.
7. When God asked prophet Ezekiel to prophesy judgment against Pharaoh king of Egypt and against all Egypt, He compared Pharaoh to a great monster that lies in the midst of the rivers.
“Son of man, set your face against
Pharaoh king of Egypt, and
prophesy against him, and against all Egypt.
Speak, and say, ‘Thus says the Lord
GOD: ‘Behold, I am against you,
O Pharaoh king of Egypt,
O great monster that lies in the midst of his rivers,
Who has said, ‘My River is my own;
I have made it for myself’’’”
By covenant with these waters, Pharaoh had imbibed their character,
Secondly, in Job 9: 13 (NKJV), the Bible says:
“God will not withdraw His anger
The allies of the proud He prostrates beneath Him”
In NKJV Rahab is translated by the word proud but a reference or margin is given explaining that the proud is translated from the Hebrew word Rahab. In NIV, the word Rahab is maintained.
“God does not restrain His anger,
Even the cohort of Rahab cowered at His feet”
(Job 9: 13).
This means that God is angry against Rahab and His anger cannot be stopped, and that the allies of Rahab are also dealt with by God.
Thirdly, in Job 26:12-13 (NIV), the Bible says:
“By His power, He churned up the sea;
By His wisdom, He cut Rahab to pieces.
By His breadth, the skies became fair;
His hand pierced the gliding serpent.”
Again, the scriptures were referring to God’s judgment and dealing with Rahab in verse 12 and Leviathan in verse 13.
The Rahab in all these scriptures is definitely not the prostitute called by the same name in Joshua chapter 2 who lived in the city of Jericho, but rather, a sea monster or water spirit, a principality.
ATTRIBUTES AND CHARACTERISTICS OF WATER SPIRITS
The water spirit arm of the kingdom of darkness exhibits certain attributes and characteristics which are common to people, places and cities where there is apparent manifestation or presence of these spirits.
1. Excessive pride and arrogance, manifesting in self-confidence, critical attitude towards others, total independence, desiring to be served, desire to be honored, desire to control others, boasting over achievements and dishonoring constituted authority.
“Because your heart is lifted up and
you say I am a god and I seat in the
of gods, in the midst of the sea…
And your heart is lifted up because of your riches”
“… My river is my own,
I made it for myself” (Ez. 29:3b).
Pharaoh arrogated to himself the power of creation and of being a god. (See also, 1 Cor. 8:5-6.)
2. Homes and marriages are affected resulting in broken homes and marriages.
3. Difficulty for people to get married and stay married
4. “Churches” of error operate in areas where there is manifestation of water spirits.
5. They attack God’s work and God’s servants and unless God’s grace helps the servants, they fall into sexual sins or into heresy. In many coastal or riverime areas, we have seen many Holiness preachers trapped by sexual sins and falling into such sins. Promiscuity, juvenile delinquency, immorality and prostitution are common sins where they operate.
6. They lock up people’s material wealth and fortunes in the waters (Nah. 2:6).
7. They cause sexual abuse in dreams to those who are under their influence and they see themselves swimming in dreams or bathing by the rivers, etc.
8. Men and women that have water spirit problems find it difficult to be spiritually strong because of attacks from the water-attacks on their spiritual growth, i.e., prayer, Bible study.
9. They reveal secrets to their worshippers and that’s why their worshippers see “visions” and are involved in divination (Ezek 28:3).
10. Kings and traders have gained riches by the wisdom given them by water spirits (Ezek. 28:4).
11. They cause delay and difficulties in conception.
12. Loss of desire for spouse because they have sex in dreams with their spirit spouses in the spirit.
13. They cause people to love pleasures excessively.
14. They promote sorceries, enchantments and divination (Nah. 3:1-4). They constitute a powerful level of witchcraft (Deut. 18:10-11).
15. They manifest violence because they are violent spirits, i.e., the spirits in the Gardarene demoniacs were responsible for driving the swine violently down the steep into the sea and drowning them (Mark 5:7-13). Nineveh was situated by the sea and was reported to be a bloody war-like and violent city (Nahum 3:1-3).
16. They impact on people the tendency to go nude, i.e., this is the spirit behind people who walk naked on nude beaches. They alter the personality of people they inhabit, i.e., a normally decent person will see nothing wrong in walking around nude, even at the beach.
17. Water spirits bring evil characteristics into kings and presidents and through them into cities and nations- pride, pollution, terror, wickedness and immorality. In other words, they rule and govern whole nations which are under their influence through manipulation of the presidents and other political leaders.
18. Water Spirits manifesting as Leviathan also manifest these effects on people:
Insanity, paralysis, schizophrenia and other illnesses
Discord, strife and accusation
Chaos and suffering
Proud, haughty, condescending, and arrogant attitude.
Lack of concentration, learning difficulties
Gloominess and depression
Unteachable, judgmental, possessive and legalistic
Seeks to control and associated with Jezebel spirit
Independent attitude, excessive self- confidence
Deafness and blindness to the Holy spirit, counterfeit ministries and worship
Miscommunication, deception, twisting the truth, lying, gossip and slander.
Dishonoring of authority.
(Culled from Amanda Buys, The Four Elements: Earth, Air, Fire and Water)
19. Since their objective is to prevent mankind from worshipping the true God, the creator of the universe, they deceive people through worldly philosophies (Col. 2:8) and through false religion and all kinds of cults (Col. 2:18).
20. They strengthen themselves through human blood and so they use many devises like air, road and water accidents, sickness, ritual killing, wars and other means by which they shed blood.
21. They use material and financial resources to manipulate their devotees: “Bow before me and I will make you rich” and many have bowed to them to serve them. They have by their wisdom monopolized and cornered a lot of the world’s materials resources, and they flaunt these to enslave undiscerning people.
“With your wisdom and understanding
you have gained riches for yourself
and gathered gold and silver into
your treasuries. By your great wisdom
in trade, you have increased your riches and
your heart is lifted up because of your riches”
MANIFESTATIONS OF WATER SPIRITS
How they are worshipped?
There are many ways people invoke the power of water spirits through worship. Some of them are listed hereunder:
1. On the beachfronts of many African nations, we find members of certain religious sects always having their worship and spending days and nights “praying” into the sea. Usually they are attired in white gowns and burn candles. Examples of this can be found in Bar Beach in Lagos Nigeria and Monrovia Beach in Liberia.
2. Bathing in ponds or rivers at certain times of the day (midnight or midday); this ritual bath is “baptism” into water spirit worship
3. Throwing objects like clothes, jewelry, underwear or beads inside the waters or leaving such items like chicken, goats or other livestock as sacrifice near the river or streams as directed by the water spirit priests or priestesses
4. Sprinkling of “holy” waters on devotees
5. Purification rituals involving the washing of hands and feet and sex organs of devotees in sacred streams and rivers
6. Fetish priests take young girls to the river to bath them and marry them to the water spirits making scarifies to the spirits. Usually such girls become prostitutes and lesbians and find it extremely difficult to marry or to keep their marriage.
7. In the riverine areas of some countries in Africa, a new baby is dropped into a river on their day of birth and collected seven days later. If he dies, that means he is “unacceptable” to the river gods but if he lives, the gods have accepted him or her. This is a dedication of the baby to the water spirits.
8. Some “white garment” sects usually build their “churches” near rivers deriving their power from the waters.
9. Wombs can become water-spirit altars when a woman is asked to go and wash in a certain river before she can conceive.
10. In many coastal areas, fishermen make sacrifices to these spirits in order to have a good catch. Some also sacrifice to their nets.
11. In Haiti, there is a waterfall where voodooists from all over the world come on annual pilgrimage and offer worship to the water spirits to receive greater voodoo power. The devotees drop all kinds of tokens around the waterfalls and in the waters. These are covenant tokens with water spirits.
12. In India, there are sacred rivers like the Ganges where people go in to wash at specific periods of the year and offer sacrifices of various objects.
13. In many cities in the western world, fountains are created and people are asked to drop coins inside the fountains and make a wish. This is water spirit worship. The coins are a covenant token making a covenant with the water spirit.
14. In a city called Venice, 30 minutes away from Santa Monica, California, there is a beachfront where there is much apparent occult activity. It is like a market or exhibition center of Satan, where virtually every occult group is represented, marketing their spiritual wares.
15. Forbidding to fish on certain days or at certain seasons is another manifestation of water spirit worship or in some cases; it is forbidden to fish in sacred streams and rivers
16. Festivals like Osun Osogbo in South West Nigeria, where tens of thousands of people from all over Nigeria and abroad come together once a year to worship the river goddess called Osun Osogbo, the goddess of River Osogbo
17. Serpents come out of the waters (rivers or seas) that the people worship and in return the serpents do not bite them. The worshippers even play with the serpents from the waters in some cases. Some devotees have sex with the serpents.
18. People who have been set free from deep involvement in the kingdom of darkness and who are now in Christ Jesus have testified to the reality of a kingdom under the sea from where Satan is said to control his followers in the world. It is the strategic operational control center of the kingdom of darkness.
19. Many kings and presidents of nations (like Pharaoh of Egypt in Ex. 7:15) go to raise attars at the source of many rivers to draw strength from water spirits, to secure power to rule. In the case of some big rivers in Africa some of which run through more than one nation, kings and presidents raise marine altars at the source of such rivers and derive witchcraft power for their oppressive rule from such worship of water spirit. Some African presidents are known to have raised such altars at the source of River Nile and hence they rule in wickedness by evil power from water spirits, i.e., an ex-strongman of Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) in Africa (then called Zaire) worked closely with water spirits and institutionalized sorcery as an act of government to control the nation and its wealth.
20. Mariners pour libation into the sea as a covenant with water spirits to ensure safe voyages at sea and fishermen do same to ensure a good harvest of fish.
21. Important landmark areas and places in cities with water spirit manifestations have such places named to glorify the spirit, e.g., a restaurant in a big hotel was named “MERMAID RESTAURANT.”
22. In many countries in Asia and Africa, before bridges are built over rivers, the rivers are appeased with blood sacrifice. This in effect is appeasing the water spirits that are believed to be controlling the waters. There is a beach on the Atlantic seashore in Lagos, Nigeria and each time there is a ocean surge and it overflows the boundaries onto the city, the water spirit priests claim the water goddess is angry and needs to be appeased with animal sacrifice.
23. Some kings or traditional rulers have to go through some ritual baths before completing their requirements of the initiations necessary before they ascend the throne to govern. This is not an ordinary bath.
24. Initiation into manhood rituals is still carried out in certain communities and this involves taking such candidates to certain sacred stream or rivers for ritual baths and “cleansing” some communities in Africa, during puberty, water spirit priests take nubile maidens to rivers or steams where older women or the water spirit priestesses bath them.
25. On the full moon every November in Thailand, little boats called Putons decorated with flowers are put on the rivers to carry away the troubles of people as they float downstream. People expect better things to come after this ritual, which is a combined worship of the moon goddess and water spirits. It happens during the LOIKOTONG festival. (Culled from Idolatry: Emeka Nwakpa, page 114.)
26. Water spirits also manifest as Mermaids having the head of a woman but the tail of a fish instead of legs (see picture on front cover). The Merman’s have the head of a man but the tail of fish instead of legs. According to Encyclopedia Britannia, Vol. 15, page 196, mermaids and mermen are members of a cultural race half human and half-fish; they inhabit the sea and some inland waters, though they can also live on land. Some live on both land and water while others live in stones and rocks, some in trees and others in all kinds of waters, etc.
These are only a few manifestation of the worship of water spirits. Many of the above stated examples involve covenants with the marine spirits and raising of marine altars to worship them.
Whoever reads this and still denies the existence or reality of water spirits needs to ask God to please open his spiritual eyes, as Elisha asked God for his servant in 2 Kings 6:15-17. Please stop and read this passage.
HOW PEOPLE AND TERRITORIES ARE CONTAMINATED, INFESTED, INITIATED AND OPPRESSED BY THE WATER SPIRITS
People and territories are contaminated, infested, initiated and oppressed by the water spirits in the following ways:
1. Through initiation by parents or ancestors by reason of one’s family lineage
2. Through the geographical location a man lives or where he is born. Even when you do not consciously invite the water spirits, as long as they are ruling spirits in their environment, a person can get contaminated/infested as long as he is not in Christ and even if he or she is but does not have understanding of deliverance or spiritual warfare (Hos. 4:6; Is. 5:13-14).
3. Through sexual sins, i.e., adultery, fornication, incest, homosexuality, rape, masturbation, lesbianism, and bestiality; all of these open doors for water spirit demonization
4. Through involvement in feasts, festivals, rituals and satanic initiations many of which are done in ignorance in the name of culture or tradition, i.e., the place in Africa where they have a tradition of dropping newborn babies into the water and picking them up in seven days
5. Through names given to individuals
6. Through marriage to those who are already infested or initiated
7. For pregnant women who are asked to go and have a bath in the sea and drop things into the water, they have unwittingly initiated that baby in the womb.
8. For women who need the fruit of the womb and they are asked to bath in the river, the child they will conceive has been dedicated and initiated from the womb.
9. Some “pastors” seeking satanic power visit the seashore, are asked to make certain incantations, and thereafter are “admitted” into the water spirit world through an opening into the water. Thereafter, they manifest “power” and “wealth,” but they are not from the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
10. Some get infested with water spirits by reason of artifacts they buy and decorate their homes with or dedicated clothes and jewelry they adorn their bodies with; pictures and or paintings of mermaid (the head of a woman with the tail of a fish) these constitute an altar of water spirits and do contaminate.
11. Dropping sacrifices into farmland, ponds, rivers, streams, lakes, oceans or placing them by the side of any of these bodies of water results in invitation
12. Tossing coins into water bodies and making a wish with such actions result in infestation with water spirits because this is indirectly invoking them to work for the person
13. Through divination and enchantments released on the undiscerning
14. Through eating food cooked by people possessed by water spirits of course without giving thanks to sanctify the food, e.g., an evangelist who used to be a high-level occultist claimed in his testimony he got initiated into witchcraft through fried bean-balls
15. Through naming streets and towns after water spirits, i.e., dedicating such places to these spirits, e.g., Popo Yemoja in Ibadan, Nigeria, meaning Water Spirit Street
16. Through sexual involvement with those who are “carriers” of water spirits
17. Through visiting herbalists for power or protection
18. Through visiting marine spirit priests out of curiosity or just being adventurous
This list is not comprehensive, as the devil is subtle in the way he deceives people and gets them initiated into his kingdom.
WHY PEOPLE GET INITIATED
People have a myriad of reasons for entering into covenant with spirits. A few of such reasons include:
1. Desire for power to rule
2. To possess magical powers
3. To get healed of sicknesses and afflictions
4. To have children when this had been difficult or impossible
5. To gain wealth and riches
6. To exercise powers of witchcraft
7. To ensure safe voyage on the seas
8. To ensure a good catch of fish, lobsters and other edible sea animals
9. To get rain and a good harvest in agriculture
10. To have access to supernatural power
11. In order to establish thrones and stools and acquire power to win battles and wars
12. To serve for themselves protection from affliction, danger and death
13. To get “delivered” from demonic oppression
14. In order to succeed in their endeavors
People who get initiated for these reasons lack understanding, and it is only a relationship with Jesus Christ that can set them free.
THE NEED TO DO WARFARE AGAINST WATER SPIRITS AND HOW!
From the foregoing chapters, it is evident that the water-spirit kingdom is a very important arm of the kingdom of darkness of Satan and is an enemy kingdom.
In summary, they:
1. Contend with God’s sovereignty by laying claim to creation, dominion, power and wealth (Ezek 29:3, Ezek. 32:1-2)
2. Steal kill and destroy (Jn. 10:10) through various sins
3. Deceive (Rev. 12:13)
4. Make war with saints (Rev. 12:15, 17; Rev. 13:17, etc.)
5. Hinder the gospel by using “false prophets” to do evil and many undiscerning people visit these false prophets
6. Rule whole cities, nations or communities by manifesting through political leaders, witchcraft, sorcery and all manners of wickedness
THE RESPONSE GOD REQUIRES OF US
In the scriptures, God rebuked complacency in the women of Zion. The truth however is that God detests complacency not only in the women, but in His Body in Zion, the Church.
“Rise up, you women who are at ease,
Hear my voice;
You complacent daughters,
Give ear to my speech.
In a year and some days
You will be troubled, you
For the vintage will fail,
The gathering will not come.
Tremble, you women who are at ease;
Be troubled, you complacent ones;
Strip yourselves, make yourselves bare,
And gird sackcloth on your waists.
People shall mourn upon their breasts
For the pleasant fields, for the fruitful vine.
On the land of my people will come up thorns and briers,
Yes, on all the happy homes in the joyous city;
Because the palaces will be forsaken,
The bustling city will be deserted.
The forts and towers will become lairs forever,
A joy of wild donkeys, a pasture of flocks –
Until the Spirit is poured upon us from on high,
And the wilderness becomes a fruitful field,
And the fruitful field is counted as a forest” (Is 32:9-15).
From this scripture, we can see that our complacency in controlling our natural environment through intercession leads to many disasters:
Pleasant fields turn to thorns and briers
Prosperous and bursting cities become deserted
Desolation (i.e., sin, satanic oppression, occultic influences) takes over cities and even the Church!
All these begin to manifest until the Spirit is poured down from on high and manifests through informed intercession and spiritual warfare, by God’s people and then:
The wilderness becomes a fruitful field, and
The fruitful field enlarges to become like forest
A father in intercession and spiritual warfare, Kjell Sjoberg, put this idea very well into his book, Winning the Prayer War.
God’s people, and those who pray, have the keys of a place. If they become slack in intercession, they are like a farmer ceasing to plough and cultivate his field. The evil spirits like weeds are free to grow again and to regain the upper hand. But if God’s people maintain their position of victory and take the responsibility for intercession in their area, then they become channels for God’s fullness, so that all can testify, “Here, the Lord truly lives among His people.”
If we desire to take our cities and nations for God and check the advance of wickedness and abominations around us, so that the kingdoms of this world might become the kingdoms of our God and of His Christ, the church of God needs to become more sensitive and available for God’s need for a warrior company of people.
It is only as we yield ourselves to the prophetic and apostolic move of God in these last days that we can conquer our lands for our God.
GOD’S SEARCH FOR THE JOSHUA, CALEB, GIDEON, JEHU, ELIJAH AND DEBORAH COMPANY
By yielding ourselves to be among the warrior company, God will use in these last days; we will be:
1. Breaking bonds of wickedness in our territories and cities (Is. 58:6)
2. Setting captives free (Is. 49:24-26)
3. Enforcing the manifestation of God’s will and purposes (Eph. 3:10; Rom. 8:19)
4. Standing in our priestly office (1 Pet. 2:9)
5. Repairing and rebinding desolations of many generation and ruined cities (Is. 61: 4)
6. Causing God’s kingdom to come on earth and His will to be done (Lk. 11:2)
7. Causing the veil of darkness over cities and nations to be lifted and destroyed (Is. 25:7)
8. Recovering lands the enemy has taken through the ignorance of people and their involvement in idolatry (Deut. 2:24-25)
9. Breaking the power of curses and ancient covenants over the lands and the people (2 Kings 2:19-21)
WAGING WARFARE AGAINST WATER SPIRITS
The following are ways to wage war against water spirits.
1. Spiritual mapping:
Spiritual mapping can be defined as the discerning of the actual spiritual state of a place or entity through seeing beyond what the place or entity appears to be Daniel Onyechi.
The enemy, Satan, is still the same, but as the warfare against his kingdom heats up, he is also operating in more subtle ways developing inroads and strongholds clandestinely in homes, offices, educational institutions, recreational systems, arts and culture, etc. This is apart from places in our environment where his presence is more obvious.
To do effective warfare against the powers of darkness now, it is important to identify the princes, powers and demons by name, identify their locations, discover the history of their presence in particular locations, identify “happenings” in our environment traceable to particular principalities and powers, etc.
“ Every purpose is established by counsel; by wise counsel wage war” (Prov. 20:18).
“…but through knowledge the righteous shall be delivered” (Prov. 11:9b).
The Bible encourages us to be cautious:
“…lest Satan should take advantage of us;
for we are not ignorant of his devices” (2 Cor. 2:11).
Spiritual mapping exposes the enemy preventing him from taking advantage over us. The knowledge we gain from spiritual mapping helps us to do effective warfare so that we will not be like men who “beat the air” (1 Cor. 9:26b).
Spiritual mapping information concerning our lives, families, establishments, territories, cities, nations, etc., can be acquired by:
Observation of our natural environment with the gift of discernment of Spirit
Conducting interviews and asking informed questions about the environment; elders in the environment can be particularly useful (Job 12:12)
Examining books, and other print and media materials
Listening to God in prayers and fasting (Ps. 25:14; Prov. 25:2) as you ask the Holy Spirit for information and relevant warfare strategies
2. Personal deliverance from water spirit manifestations:
Bring repentance for every initiation and dedication, sacrifices made and covenants entered into, vows and marriages contracted with water spirits, worship given to them, etc. (Is. 59:1,2; 2 Chr. 7:14; Prov. 28:13).
Make atonement through the blood of Jesus, the blood of the new covenant (Heb. 9:22; Heb. 12:24).
Renounce these connections, covenants, dedications divorce all spiritual marriage through initiation and/or dreams.
Break all tokens of satanic covenants you made with the water spirits.
Allow the spirit to be cast out.
Carry out spiritual warfare against all points of contact and tokens in the sun, moon and stars because the tides are controlled by the moon (Ps. 21:6-8).
WEAPONS OF WARFARE AGAINST WATER SPIRITS
A. The sword of the Lord (Is. 27:1)
B. The hook of the Lord (Ezek. 29:3-5)
C. The mighty arm of the Lord (Ps. 89:10, 13; Job 26:136)
D. The power of God’s presence (1 Sam. 5:2-4)
E. The blood of Jesus (Rev. 12:11)
F. The weapon of praise (2 Chr. 20)
G. Prophetic declaration into the water (2 Kings 2:19-21)
3. Community Deliverance from Water Spirit Manifestation:
Corporate fasting and praying to receive divine strategies and scriptures from the Lord (Josh. 5:13, Josh. 6:5)
Bring corporate identificational repentance for the worship, priesthood, vows and covenants made with the water spirits, etc. (Neh. 1:4 -11; Dan. 9:3-19, Ezra 9:1-15).
Carry out spiritual warfare with scriptures the Lord lays in your heart while waiting on Him.
Usually, the Lord lays it in the heart of His warriors to do some prophetic praying and take some prophetic actions.
4. Some prophetic actions the Lord had directed in some previous warfare against water spirits include:
Anointing the waters with anointing oil over which we had prayed
The brethren take communion and pour out the remaining wine of the communion into the waters, symbolic of the blood of Jesus.
Relevant scriptures are written in small pieces of paper and thrown into the waters with prophetic declarations
Some brethren have been led to drop the whole Bible or New Testament Bible alone into some waters with specific proclamations over the waters.
Scriptures are given in some instances to be declared and proclaimed over the waters.
There is a river in the city of Ibadan, southwest Nigeria called Ogunpa, which for several years overflows its banks and causes death and wanton destruction of property. In 2001, the Lord led us to begin to pray against the forces operating through the river.
As we prayed, the Lord gave us several strategies including:
Getting some brethren to prayer-walk some portions of the banks of the river
Prophetically changing its name from Ogunpa, a god that kills, to Idunu, a thing of joy
Prophetic action of dropping scriptures written on pieces of paper into the river, anointing the river by pouring oil into it, pouring salt into it and taking communion by the river throwing the remaining communion things into the river
Praising and worshiping God thereafter by the river
Since that time, there has been no overflowing of the river and the government has designated a large amount of money for the channeling of the river.
EVIL EFFECTS OF WATER SPIRIT WORSHIP
In this chapter, we wish to examine what happens when people turn their back on the true God and worship other gods:
1. It provokes God’s anger.
Worship of water spirits or any other god gets God very angry and provokes Him to release judgment on the people and on the land.
In Exodus 20:4-5, God forbids the worship of anything in the waters. He says those who worship them hate Him (see Judges 2:12; Deut. 31:16-17; Jer. 7:17-20; Num. 25:1-3).
2. It brings a curse.
The Psalmist said, “Their sorrow shall be multiplied who hasten after another god” (Ps. 16:4), and “Let all be put to shame who serve carved images….” (Ps. 97:7). God says they are cursed.
“Cursed is the one who makes a carved or molded image, an abomination to the Lord,
the works of the hands of craftsmen and sets it up in secret” (Deut. 27:15).
3. Idolatry attracts war and bloodshed.
Check out the nations of Africa, the wars and bloodshed can be traced to Idolatry and more recently, because of America’s involvement in so much of occultism; she has one war or another with other nations (Jer. 7:31-34; Ezek. 6:13-14).
4. It delivers the people to captivity and oppression.
God allows oppression in the land and gives the people over to their enemies.
They forsook the Lord and served Baal and the Ashtoreths and the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel, so He delivered them into the hand of plunderers who despoiled them and He sold them unto the hands of their enemies all around, that they could not stand before their enemies (Judges 2:13-14).
The Babylonian captivity was all due to the sin of idolatry. In the western world today, even through one can see beautiful houses, cars, roads and other beautiful infrastructure, it is so sad and disheartening the level of oppression of the people.
5. God oppresses the people.
God himself resists and stands against those who are involved in idolatry; He frustrates them.
“Whenever they went out, the hand of the Lord was against them for calamity
as the Lord had said and as the Lord had sworn to them.
And they were greatly distressed” (Judges 2:15).
6. Idolatry defiles and pollutes the land and the people.
God laments that idolatry defiles this land and that He will “Fish out” and “hunt” for idolaters to punish them (Jer. 16:16-18).
7. It brings a covering of darkness over the land and the people.
“And He will destroy on this mountain the surface of the covering
cast over all people, and the veil that is spread over all nations” (Is. 25:7).
8. It affects not only the person that commits the sin but many generations. This is expressly stated in Exodus 20:1-6, but an example can be seen in the life of Jeroboam who brought idolatry into Israel and the next 16 kings, no matter how they tried to worship the true God, fell into the sin of idolatry, ultimately including Jehu who had killed Jezebel and others for their idolatry (2 Kings 10:28-31).
9. It transfers the land and its resources therein to the control of spirits.
The price we pay for idolatry is too much and that is why God wants us to flee idolatry. Worship of water spirits is idolatry and we must not only flee from it, we must war against it in our families, cities and nations.
TO DELIVER THE POWER OF GOD
Having done so much exposition of water-spirit manifestation, evil influences, manners of contamination and initiation etc, it is important for us to finish this booklet with a revelation of the power of Jehovah to deliver from these wicked spirits.
There are certain things we must do to allow God accomplish His purposes in our lives, families and nation:
1. HUMBLE YOURSELF
There is a scripture we often quote in praying for our nations, but it is not only for healing of nations. It applies equally to our individual lives and families.
“…if My people who are called by My Name
will humble themselves and pray and
seek My face and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and
heal their land”(2 Chr. 7:14, emphasis mine).
If we see a manifestation of any of these symptoms, we should humble ourselves and ask for anointed servants of God to pray for us a prayer of deliverance. Thousands have been delivered from the yoke of oppression of water spirits.
They themselves need to be very prayerful even though the spirits hinder the prayer life of her captives.
But the scriptures say:
“Shall the prey be taken from the mighty or
the captives of the righteous be delivered? But thus says the Lord:
‘Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away,
and the prey of the terrible be delivered for
I will contend with him who contends
with you and I will save your children’” (Is. 49:24-25).
3. SEEK HIS FACE
Ask God questions, and He will give you answers.
“I sought the Lord and He heard me
And delivered me from all my fears
They looked to Him and were radiant
And their faces were not ashamed” (Ps. 34:4-5).
A brother was fed up of a life of continuous struggle with nothing to show for his struggles and efforts in life. As he did seven days of praying and fasting, the Lord ministered to him to ask his father questions.
His father confessed he had been involved in rituals to make him rich, and he was asked by the occultic priest to drop cowrie shells into every river from Nigeria all the way to Ghana in West Africa. He said this was the source of his wealth. By this action, the brother’s life had been covenanted to the water spirits.
This was the beginning of the deliverance of this brother from Satan’s oppression. (See also, Hos. 4:6; Is. 5:13-14).
4. TURN AWAY FROM YOUR WICKED WAYS
There is nothing God can do long as you do not repent of your sins of idolatry.
“Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened that it cannot save
nor His ear heavy that it cannot hear,
but your iniquities have separated you from your God
and your sins have hidden His face from you
so that He will not hear” (Is. 59:1-2).
Once there is repentance, admitting and turning away from the sin of idolatry, God begins to move to deliver His children or the nation.
5. ASK FOR AND RECEIVE NEEDED ANOINTING
The power and fire to carry out deliverance of people and places with marine spirits manifestations can be obtained only from God but the good news is that it is yours for the asking.
Meditate on the following scriptures: Matt. 3:11; Acts 10:38; Lk. 24:49; Ps. 110:1-3; Ps. 144:1, Ps. 85:6, Deut 2:24-25.
In Deut. 2:24, God told the Israelites to go across the River Arnon. He said He has given the king and his land to Israel, but that Israel should begin to possess the land and engage him in battle.
To possess America, Africa and our nations for the Lord, there are spiritual battles to be fought against water spirits, witchcraft, queen of heaven and numerous other satanic forces of darkness, because unwittingly men have given these lands to these forces through idolatrous practices.
The assurance we have is that as we go into these battles, we are not going in our strength and therefore, we have the victory. Meditate on these scriptures: Rev. 12:11; Col. 2:15; Eph. 6:11-18; Col. 2:13; I Cor. 15:58; Lk. 10:18-19; Ps. 8:6-8; Ps. 91:13; Ps. 51:20-23; Ezek. 22:30-31.
Let us be as Caleb who said, “Let us go up at once and take possession for we are well able to overcome it.” God was well pleased with Joshua and Caleb and because they trusted in Him, they lived and prospered. For those who were fearful, they perished in the wilderness.
1. The Four Elements – Earth, Air, Fire and Water, Amanda Buys
2. Idolatry – Problems, Principles, Panacea, Emeka Nwakpa
3. Exposition on Water Spirits, Victoria Eto
4. Waging War with Knowledge, Daniel Onyechi
5. Dealing with Idolatry, Simeon Mbevi
6. Mysterious Secrets of the Dark Kingdom, The Battle for Planet Earth, J.P. Timmons.
7. Identifying the Dark Force of the Aquatic World, Samuel K.D. Dikaniakina
8. Winning the Prayer War, Kjell Sjoberg
by Debo Daniel
Gathered information to help viewers:
FACT 1: Only water and the Holy Spirit were prominent and existed in the beginning. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. (Genesis 1:3)
FACT 2: It takes the word of God to put water in its place.
And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. (Genesis 1:9)
FACT 3: Water is dominating if not controlled.
And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. (Genesis 1:9-10)The earth existed at that period but it was subdued and dominated by the waters!
FACT 4: Where water powers dominate nothing else is productive.
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. (Genesis 1:11– 12)Earth could only start producing after it had been released from the dominion of the water. Prior to then though it existed it could not produce anything.
FACT 5: The earth could only accommodate man when water gave way.
FACT 6: The spirits within the waters are very competitive.
And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. (Genesis 1:20-21.)
Prior to when the earth started to produce at the instruction of God the waters had not produced anything worthwhile. But when God told the waters to give way to the earth and told the earth to produce seed and herbs (as seen in Genesis 1:11) the waters were also ready to start producing. It was as if the water competing with the earth in showing off its ability to produce. There are certain people who are productive but are dominated by powers and personalities who will not do anything worthwhile and will not allow those that want to be productive to do so. But, as seen in this case, the moment such people are set free and allowed to release their full potential the dominating powers start to compete with them!
FACT 7 :There are certain spirits that come from and reside within the waters! And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea. (Mark 5:12)
In the preceding verses to those quoted above we are read:
For he said unto him,
Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. (Mark 5:8-9)
A legion refers around 3,000 to 5,000 soldiers. Here we are informed that as many spirits rushed into the sea. Since they could not dominate the land any longer they requested to go back to where they were from- the sea.
FACT 8: The waters have their own Princes. Then all the princes of the sea shall come down from their thrones, and lay away their robes, and put off their broidered garments: they shall clothe themselves with trembling; they shall sit upon the ground, and shall tremble at every moment, and be astonished at thee. (Ezekiel 26:16)
FACT 9 :The water has its own power. Behold, the Lord will cast her out, and he will smite her power in the sea; and she shall be devoured with fire. (Zechariah 9:4).
FACT 10: A whole city was buried in the sea.
For thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall make thee a desolate city, like the cities that are not inhabited; when I shall bring up the deep upon thee, and great waters shall cover thee; (Ezekiel 26:19) When one reads the bible carefully one will realize that the reports about the Bermuda Triangle and the lost city of the Atlantis are not just mere fiction after all!
FACT 11: The sea is a glory swallower- The glory of an entire city was swallowed up by the sea. Thy riches, and thy fairs, thy merchandise, thy mariners, and thy pilots, thy calkers, and the occupiers of thy merchandise, and all thy men of war, that are in thee, and in all thy company which is in the midst of thee, shall fall into the midst of the seas in the day of thy ruin. (Ezekiel 27:27)
FACT 12: The Seas has its own wealth that it gives to those who serve it. When thy wares went forth out of the seas, thou filledst many people; thou didst enrich the kings of the earth with the multitude of thy riches and of thy merchandise. (Ezekiel 27:33).
FACT 13: The sea can break and destroy ones business/enterprise.
In the time when thou shalt be broken by the seas in the depths of the waters thy merchandise and all thy company in the midst of thee shall fall. (Ezekiel 27:34)
What we have established so far among other facts is that though the waters has it own controlling spirits and powers, these are all restricted and controlled by the word and power of God. However, an incident occurred that saw God remove this restriction. When man, who dominated the earth sinned, we read:
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. (Genesis 6:6-7)
When God decided to destroy the earth what did He use? He did not use fire; neither did he use his angels that reside within heaven. Rather, he used the water powers: we read:
And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters. (Genesis 7:18).
To prevail means to fight and overcome. In other words the Lord removed the restriction he had earlier placed upon the powers within the waters and allowed them to prevail (beat up and destroy, so to say) whatever was in the earth. This brings us to another fact:
FACT 14: When water and its powers are given unrestricted control it is destructive.
And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.21) And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:22) All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.23) And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. (Genesis 7: 18-23).
There is the saying that fire is a good friend but a terrible enemy. The same could be said about water. When allowed the water did not only destroy what the earth had produced, it destroyed the fruit of its own labor as well. Nothing was left out except for those in Noah’s ark.
When you see a person who at one point is immensely wealthy then all of a sudden it seems everything disappears be assured it is these water powers that are at work.
when a highly anointed minister falls from grace to grass and seems to lose all he has labored for most likely it is these marine kingdom powers that are responsible.
Please take this prayer point: Everything that I have lost to the Marine kingdom be restored in the name of Jesus.
At the end of forty days and forty nights of continuous rain and flooding the Lord had mercy. He commanded the waters to return back to their original position and stopped the rains:
The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained; And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated. (Genesis 8:2-3).
However something else occurred, which many may not have realized. Remember, we stated that the waters initially covered the face of the earth. By being asked to flood the earth the water spirits saw it as their original abode and right.( Considering that initially at the beginning of creation the waters covered the face of the earth.)
When God told the waters to recede after the flood some of these water spirits chose to remain where they were. They refused to go back into the sea.
Another issue is that for such spirits to dwell in the land they need to have a legal ground- a right to dwell in the land. These spirits are disembodied spirits. They seek to dwell within other bodies. It is in a bid to dwell in man that the issue of spirit spouse or what we call spirit husband and spirit wives originated.
Such spirits come out of the water to conduct spiritual marriages with man. By doing this they secure the right to live where man lives as well as return to the water at will.
Today, we can see a preponderance of things in the land or in the midst of men that relate to the water. This is not a coincidence as such powers use this as a means of raising marine altars in the earth. This gives them a legal ground to dwell on earth amongst men. There is hardly any where you turn today that you will not come across something that relates to the water or Marine Kingdom: Examples include: Many names of countries, streets, villages and cities are derived from the water: Nigeria, -derived from river Niger.
Cameroun, literally means land of shrimps
Jamaica- means wood and water or marshy land
Cyprus, -name of a sea god
Madrid- derived from the name of a major river( now a dried up river bed) in Spain.
Numerous corporate logos are images derived from the sea.
The image of Starbucks coffee is that of a siren, similar to a mermaid spirit which originates from the sea.
The image of the Nigerian ports Authority as well as images seen on numerous ships are those of the Mermaid. we also have numerous images of sea animals and pictures dotting the land.
The bible clearly states that we are to destroy the images of strange gods. We are not to allow their names to come out of our lips. By allowing these images and names to cover the land we are actually erecting altars to powers from under the water.
A Look at our fashion today reveals a lot of influence from these water spirits. Most dresses of women are designed to represent the tail of a fish. Where did such designs originate from?- from these powers under the sea. Some women go as far as putting fin like protruding cushions on their dresses to give them that greater fish- like looking effect. A little female child starts off walking normally. With time however, she begins to develop a sway in her steps. The swaying to and fro of a woman when walking can be likened to the movement of the fish under the water. It is when these marine spirits enter into a person that such movements begin to manifest. The same can be said of men who, in some cases, walk in a determined movement that can be likened to that of a shark!
ADDITIONAL FACTS ABOUT THE MARINE KINGDOM-These spirits seek to live in and dominate Man (this is how they become spirit husbands/ wives,) animals or trees.
-Their man form of entry into man is via sexual intercourse and sexual related sins such as fornication, adultery, masturbation, lust, partner exchange, Pornography etc. Once any of these sexual sins are committed they have a legal ground to control the person.
-Once in, they cannot be forced out except, by the word of God spoken in the name and through the blood of Jesus. (Remember, only the word of God can deal with the powers under the water.)
– They deposit things in their victims and withdraw people’s virtues to under the sea.
-They have banks and strongholds under the water where such items are kept.
– They reinforce their captivity on people’s lives via dreams. (Anyone who constantly dreams of having sex is under the bondage and attack of such spirits.)
The effects of such spirits in a person’s life include: Marital problems such as non marriage, late marriage etc
Constant quarrels between husband and wife.
Sexual immorality and uncontrollable sexual urges and desires.
Shameful sexual habits and lustful thinking.
Marriage failure and divorce.
Bareness and miscarriages.
How to know if you have such problems
-Involvement in sexual sins
-Sex in the dreams
-Born besides and still attached to the riverside area.
-Seeing self by the river in the dreams.
-Love for things of the sea such as eating sea food, visiting the bar beach, playing with or wearing of jewelry made of shells etc.
-Love for ornaments or jewelry made of, or that are shaped in the form of creatures from the sea.
-Love for images and pictures that relate to, or are from under the sea.
The study of the spiritual aspect of the Marine kingdom is such a vast one that cannot really be exhausted. Other facts include that each sea animal has its own equivalent spirit that seeks to possess man. Thus we have the alligator spirit, the Crocodile spirit, the spirit of the Octopus, the spirit of the Shark and the Sea Monsters spirits etc. Each spirit has the characteristics of the sea animal it represents:
For instance, a person possessed by the spirit of the crocodile is slow but deadly.
The spirit of the octopus in a person makes that person very observant, storing information to use later. The Octopus is also a multi-tasker, able to use each of the eight legs for different purposes simultaneously.
The shark spirit in a person makes such an individual swift and deadly. This is a spirit that makes those they posses constantly seek for blood.
The Lord God we serve who alone can deliver a person from bondage will deliver you from the Marine Kingdom in the name of Jesus.
Stronghold of the Sea
Unfortunately however a lot of Christians find it difficult to understand how the sea is a spiritual stronghold. The truth however is that the sea, water, rivers and their powers will always play a major role in a person life and your ability to exercise dominion over them will determine how far you go in the ministry.
You cannot be a very successful minister of God or spiritual warrior without understanding and exercising dominion over water powers.
You cannot ignore water powers; you must encounter them at one point in life.
The influence of water powers in the world today cannot be ignored. Many names that relate to the daily affairs of men are derived from the sea. Below are a few examples:
Nigeria -derived from river Niger.
Cameroun- literally means land of shrimps
Jamaica-means wood and water or marshy land
Cyprus, -name of a sea god.
Madrid- derived from the name of a major sea (now a dried river bed) in Spain.
There are certain spirits/ powers that dwell in the sea.
Let’s establish a few facts from the bible that emphasizes the importance of the need to master these powers:
If you cannot exercise dominion over the waters, you can not be set free from bondage.
The children of Israel had to pass through the Red Sea before they could experience deliverance from the land of Egypt. Thus they had to exercise dominion over the marine Kingdom.
If you cannot exercise dominion over the water powers you cannot walk into you breakthrough.
The children of Israel had to walk through the River Jordan before they enter the Promised Land.
And it came to pass, when all the people were clean passed over Jordan, that the LORD spake unto Joshua, saying, (Joshua 4:1)
A more concealed case of having to overcome the marine Kingdom before entering into ones breakthrough is seen in the life of Joseph. Water sprits are responsible for sexual immorality. When Joseph was tempted by Potiphar’s wife he was actually being confronted by the Marine powers. If he had succumbed his ministry and calling would have drowned in the waters of life. But he was able to avoid the pitfall. He was able to walk through the waters.
Before you can attain your glory and anointing you have exercise dominion over the waters.
Elijah had to part the River Jordan to reach the point where the chariot of fire appeared to take him to heaven.
Elisha also had to cross the river Jordan with Elijah to get to the point where he could request for the double portion of anointing.
To exercise your anointing you have to exercise dominion over the waters.
When Elijah left, Elisha had to exercise powers over the waters by dividing and crossing river Jordan to go to where he would commence his ministry.
After overpowering the marine Kingdom to commence your ministry or wilderness experience you will still encounter the marine kingdom powers along the way.
After coming out of the Red sea the children of Israel still had to encounter the marine kingdom in the form of the waters of Marah :
And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah. And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink? And he cried unto the LORD; and the LORD shewed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them,
Again, during the wilderness experience they had to see water gushing from the rock.
Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel.
At the beginning of Jesus ministry the Lord stood the test of exercising power over the water powers by converting water into wine:
So Jesus came again into Cana of Galilee, where he made the water wine. And there was a certain nobleman, whose son was sick at Capernaum.
As Elisha crossed the Jordan to begin his ministry the first challenge he faced was from the marine kingdom:
And the men of the city said unto Elisha, Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord seeth: but the water is naught, and the ground barren. And he said, Bring me a new cruse, and put salt therein. And they brought it to him. And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in there, and said, Thus saith the LORD, I have healed these waters; there shall not be from thence any more death or barren land.
(2 Kings 2:19-21)
Water powers will challenge and seek to sink a person’s ministry. You need to exercise dominion over such powers to silence them.
The bible explains how such powers sought to sink the boat that Jesus was in:
And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. (Mark 4:37)
And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.(Mar 4:41) And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him? (Mark 4:39)
It is obvious here that if Jesus did not know how to exercise dominion over the powers in the water his ministry would have came to an abrupt end. The storm, initiated by the sea, was designed to destroy the ship. The ship represents the vehicle of Jesus ministry. If the storm succeeded it would have destroyed both Jesus and all his disciples in the boat! So if you attend a ministry where they do not exercise dominion over water powers and you personally do not have such dominion when the storm of life attacks the ministry both the leader and the followers will be affected!
Waters powers hinder growth and steal a person’s source of livelihood.
And the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha, Behold now, the place where we dwell with thee is too strait for us.(2) Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye.(3) And one said, Be content, I pray thee, and go with thy servants. And he answered, I will go.4) So he went with them. And when they came to Jordan, they cut down wood.5) But as one was felling a beam, the axe head fell into the water: and he cried, and said, Alas, master! for it was borrowed.6) And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim.7) Therefore said he, Take it up to thee. And he put out his hand, and took it. (2Ki 6:1-7)
If you are successful financially and you marry or employ someone from the marine kingdom the spirits associated with such a person will ruin the business by introducing the spirit of the waster into your life.
At one point or the other in life every person must contact water spirits.
As said in the article on Deliverance from the Marine Kingdom, Spirit Husband and Spirit Wife” numerous problems in life originate from these marine kingdom spirits such as all forms of sexual immorality, ( lust fornication, perverseness etc) financial disaster etc)
In Revelations we are made to understand that certain powers dwell and will rise up from within the sea:
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.2) And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. .(Rev 13:3)
When you cannot exercise control over the powers in the water you will be afraid to step out of your boat (going beyond your comfort zone or area of influence.)
And he saw them toiling in rowing; for the wind was contrary unto them: and about the fourth watch of the night he cometh unto them, walking upon the sea, and would have passed by them.49) But when they saw him walking upon the sea, they supposed it had been a spirit, and cried out.50) For they all saw him, and were troubled. And immediately he talked with them, and saith unto them, Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid. Mar 6:51) And he went up unto them into the ship; and the wind ceased: and they were sore amazed in themselves beyond measure, and wondered. (Mar 6:48-51)
This is why on many occasions when we read about the waters in the bible what is actually being referred to are the powers that reside within these waters:
In the book of Psalms King David makes a startling statement:
He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters. (Psalm 18:16)
Likewise elsewhere we read:
Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.15) Let not the water flood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me. (Psalm 69:14-15)
In such verses what is the Psalmist referring to? As stated earlier all the spirits responsible for sexual immorality are from the waters. (Please read message on Deliverance from the marine Kingdom: spirit husbands and spirit wives.) The bible makes it clear that King David had affairs with many women. By saying that the Lord drew him out of many waters he was not referring to being drowned by waters physically. He was referring to the numerous water related spirits that he had to deal with as a result of the women all around him.
It is the same light he spoke in Psalm 69 where he states that he should be delivered from out of the deep waters and that the Lord should not allow the water flood overflow him. In other words the Lord should save him from all forms of destruction via involvement with these water spirits in such women. Solomon unfortunately, could not say the same.
That there are numerous spirits within the waters is evident in the book of Mark. Here we are told how certain spirits rushed to dwell in the waters:
And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains: Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him. And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones. But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him, And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country. Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding. And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
From the above we can see that the wealth and industries of certain people are so tied to the sea that they do not want to be delivered. These people asked Jesus to depart from their coasts!
Aphrodisiac and Sea Food
There is certain food that is refereed to as Aphrodiasac. Aphrodite is the Greek god of Sex. (This spirit is otherwise known as eros) When people eat Aphrodisiac food this spirit enters there lives. Most food that comes from under the sea is Aphrodisiac.
There are spirits in the sea called Nymphs. These spirits accompany aphrodisiac food – These are thee same spirits that enter into the lives of people through all forms of sexual pervasiveness and make them have uncontrollable sexual desires. This is why such people are referred to as Nymphomaniacs.
THE GENERAL FEATURES OF MARINE SPIRITS
1. They are very proud. Job 41 talks much about this.
2. They try to control commerce and trade because most goods pass through the sea. (Ezekiel 27). That was the problem of Solomon. He was having a nice time until he began to import wood and all kinds of things from across the sea.
3. They control the flow of money and the economy (Revelation 17 and 18).
4. They cause sexual perversion. For example, adultery, fornication, abortion, incest, homosexuality, lesbianism, pornography, polygamy, etc. All these are sponsored from the water.
5. They control fashion. They invent all kinds of seductive dresses. Many of the hairstyles are from the water.
6. They control cosmetics and make-up.
7. They create desolation. They kill men and destroy things. These powers are responsible for the desolation in the riverine areas of Nigeria. Many people do not understand this.
8. They supervise the production of alcohol because once a person is drunk, his brain turns upside down and he would play into their hands.
9. They kill children.
10. They defy prayers.
SOURCES OF MARINE SPIRIT POLLUTION
1. POLYGAMY: There is no way a man would marry many wives and some of them would not be possessed with marine spirit. The fact that the man is polygamous is enough evidence that he has a problem of marine spirit.
2. ANCESTRAL AND PARENTAL POLLUTION: This happens when your ancestors or parents are into marine worship.
3. ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION: When you live in a riverine area and you do not pray hard, you would get polluted.
4. SEEKING FRUIT OF THE WOMB FROM THE MARINE WORLD: These powers may give you a child but it would certainly be one from the kingdom of darkness. Children gotten by this means eventually kill their parents.
5. FAMILY IDOLS: Many idol worshippers consult water spirits.
6. RITUALS AND SACRIFICE: A person gets polluted through these means.
7. DIRECT ATTACK THROUGH MARINE POWERS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE: These powers have agents all over the place initiating people through materials like jewelry, clothing, attachments, etc.
8. PARENTS THAT ARE MARINE AGENTS: Children born of such parents would be polluted.
9. INITIATION BY FRIENDS: If you have friends who are possessed with water spirit, they will initiate you easily through food, clothes, etc.
10. GOING TO HERBALISTS, NATIVE DOCTORS OR CONSULTING ORACLES.
11. GOING TO UNIFORM CHURCHES.
12. BATHING BY THE RIVER ON THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF A SO-CALLED PROPHET.
13. NIGHT PARTIES: It is not everyone you see at night parties that are normal human beings. Many young people have been destroyed in disco halls because they danced and got involved with water spirits, without knowing.
14. SATANICALLY INSPIRED MUSIC: Many musicians get their inspiration from water spirits. Believer, must be very careful. The way some dancers perform clearly indicates where they come from.
15. SHARING CLOTHS WITH MARINE AGENTS: Believers must be careful who they borrow things from.
16. FOOD POLLUTION: They pollute people through food.
17. MARINE GIFTS: These come in the form of jewelry, clothes with wet look, etc.
18. SEX WITH MARINE PEOPLE: If you sleep with a marine agent you would become one of them.
19. ATTENDING MARINE FESTIVALS.
20. VISITING RIVERS OR STREAMS FOR CULTURAL REASONS.
21. SATANICALLY INSPIRED DANCE.
A person that has been polluted by marine powers would find it hard to practice Christianity because reading the Bible would be difficult, praying would be hard work, and fasting too, would be difficult. People possessed with water spirit have the spirit of anger. They dream about water. They find it difficult to settle down in marriage. Uncontrollable sexual urge, hindrances to progress, etc are also symptoms of marine pollution.
GOD’S STRATEGY FOR DEFEATING THEM
1. Raise a lamentation against them.
2. Spread your prayer net to trap them. A prayer net is praying at a specific interval.
3. Use the sword of the Lord, which is the word of God against them.
4. Use the coals of fire against them.
5. Use the thunder and lightening of God against them.
6. Use the blast of the Almighty against them.
7. Be sure that they do not have any investment in your life. If they do, pray out the investment.
8. Live a holy life.
9. Use the headstone of God against them
10. Declare holy war against them.
Did you feel it?
Much like putting a frog into boiling water, it will just jump out….but place that frog into a pot of cold water and let the heat rise and whaa–la! Cooked frog! This is a metaphor for AMERICANS!
The 1st of January, 2014…this was D-DAY! The day of destruction for America at its core. Why?
ObamaCare begins its NEW laws:
1. No more pre-existing conditions
No more pre-existing conditions mean higher premiums or co-pay for customer
2. Can’t afford Medical Insurance? Pay a fine/tax.
If you can’s afford, you WILL pay a fine or tax or wage garnishment
3. Increase/More people on Medicaid
Less qualifications beginning 2014, so there will be an increase.
4. 50 people/empoyees or more-companies must pay for medical benefits
Either the company will decrease its staff or make increase production in the work force so they won’t have to pay for medical benefits. Or they will cut their employees to part-time.
5. New Tax on Pharmaceuticals
This increase in tax will raise their prices or lay-off people to compensate for this tax.
6. New Tax on Medical Devices
Same scenario. Increase prices or lay-off employees.
7. New Tax on Insurance Companies
New tax on insurance companies based on their market share. Basically the more market they control, the higher the tax for that company. How will this make medical treatment/healthcare more affordable?
8. Doctors pay regulated
January 1, 2015…doctors salary will be determined on the quality of their care, not how many people they treat. This would normally be determined by the doctors reputation…but this will change. Now the government will be able to determine how much the doctor makes. If the government can regulate a doctors pay…how much longer before they regulate how much EACH AMERICAN makes? Socialism at its core! No more free-market.
January 1, 2015-Any state can ask the government to regulate their plan. So even more control can take place! This will escalate to what you can eat, drink and put into your body because the government has a vested interest in your health!
Do you want the government to control your every move? Your every action. What happen to rights and liberty? 16+ Trillion dollars in debt is NOT a great example of how the government an control even more of our countries activities.
Complete government control is communism and a socialist state!
This movie fits right into our present time!
I have yet to figure out if this was released by the Illuminati/Freemason as a slap in the face to the citizens of the world, or a warning to us all. Either way, this movie was YEARS/DECADES before its time! Someone must have been very gifted from GOD to see these things, yet haunted by the very images of what was/is to come…almost 100 years ago!
It begins as a Olympic setting with the gesture of bloodlines which parallels the Greek demigod (fallen angels) reality of our current society. Then, it pushes into the sinful life which these elite have pushed mankind into….living for a dollar! Once established it then trails into TRANSHUMANISM!
This movie is a MUST SEE!