9 Av 5772
– The next Shabbat starts after the sunset of Friday, July 27, 2012.
– The London Olympics opening ceremony also starts after the sunset of Friday, July 27, 2012, precisely at 9 PM local time.
– This is not “any” Shabbat. This is a very special Shabbat. It’s 9 Av, 5772 in the Jewish calendar
– The year 5772 of the Jewish calendar, if written backwards (from the right to the left, like in Hebrew language) is 2775. That may be interpreted as 27-7-5, and 5 = 2 + 0 + 1 + 2, so it can be interpreted as 27-7-2012, that is the date of the opening ceremony of the Olympics, in the International date format used in the whole world (except USA).
– 9 Av is a very special date in the Jewish tradition, the date of the destruction of the First Temple and the Second Temple. Also, the month of Av is the eleventh month of the Jewish civil year, so it 9 Av is 9-11 in the Jewish calendar.
They distributed thousands of condoms to the athletes in the “Olympic City” in London.
What is their objective?
It’s to emulate Sodom and Gomorrah, so they can “play the game” of “destroying Sodom and Gomorrah”
There will be athletes from hundreds of countries, speaking hundreds of different languages, so they can emulate the Tower of Babel and they can “play the game” of “destroying the Tower of Babel”
Also, some people call London “the new Babylon”. So, they can “play the game” of “destroying Babylon”.
Shabbat, July 28, 2012
9 Av, 5772
This Shabbat WILL BE THE 9 AV, and there is ZERO doubt about it.
And everyone knows the Shabbat starts after the sun sets on Friday.
Second, the month of Av is the eleventh month in the Jewish civil calendar.
So, it’s 9-11
Choose Convert to Gregorian
Choose the year 5772
Choose the month Av
Choose the day 9
Click on Submit request
That’s what you get:
9 Av 5772 corresponds to 28 July, 2012 in Gregorian calendar
Note that a Jewish day starts at sunset. This conversion is valid for daytime.
As everyone knows, EVERY Shabbat starts at Friday night, and this next Shabbat will not be different.
Friday night will be 9 Av 5772
The opening ceremony of the London Olympics happens on 9 Av 5772
Check the day 28
It has a 9 at the side of 28. 9 of Av.
But read what it says:
Shabbat Ends 9:02 PM
If it ends at 9:02 PM of Saturday, July 28, 2012, then it started at 9:02 PM of Friday, July 27, 2012
The Opening Ceremony of the London Olympics starts at 9:00 PM of Friday, July 27, 2012
9 Av = 9-11 (ninth day of eleventh month, and they use the day before the month, just like in almost the whole world except the USA).
5772 read from right to left = 2775 = 27-7-5 = 27-7-2012 (since 2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 5)
9 Av is also considered a very important day in the Jewish tradition, the day of the destruction of the First and the Second Temple.
There are some really strange ties between the Opening ceremonies of the Olympics and the Book of Matthew in the bible
The Site of the Olympics is in a place called “The Potters Field” The Olympic opening ceremony happens on what date? 27/7/2012 (tomorrow)
Now, look at the book of Matthew 27:7-10
7 And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter’s field, to bury strangers in.
8 Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.
9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;
10 And gave them for the potter’s field, as the Lord appointed me.
And, interestingly, that’s the only place in the Bible where the term “potter’s Field” is used.