Chi-Xi-Stigma

monster-energy-fever2

At the request of a viewer:

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.
CHI =600
XI =60
SIGMA=6
CHI +XI+SIGMA=666

eviltri

Reading from left to right, the first Greek letter, χ (pronounced “chi”) has a numerical value of 600.
The middle Greek letter, ξ, is pronounced “xi”, and it has a numerical value of 60.
The third Greek letter, ς, is pronounced “stigma”. Although its numerical value has changed since the first century, back in the first century, the stigma had a numerical value of 6. We might also note that the stigma has a literal meaning of “scar, mark, or badge of service”.

Mr. Walid Shoebat, a purported former PLO terrorist now Christian evangelist, says that when he saw the Greek symbols for 666 in the original manuscripts, he immediately recognized these as the Arabic character “bismillah,” which means “in the name of Allah.”

666-is-name-of-allah

Here is a clip of Shoebat demonstrating what he saw, while explaining that some of the letters must be turned and mirror-imaged in order to match up.:

Here is an image of the bismillah– لڑكی
The third character, the “X”, is according to Shoebat the crossed swords representing Islam. Islam would be the expression in the world, through government and law, of the will of Allah. So all the characters together might read, in the name of Allah, Islam!

Below is a sample of those three symbols from the Codex Vaticanus:

what-walid-shoebat-wrote-compared

These symbols greatly resemble the three Greek letters χ ξ ς. But John did not write these symbols in Greek. These symbols are Arabic. In order to better recognize the Arabic letters let us rotate the middle symbols 90 degrees to the left and then invert them:

We now see four characters that read from right to left. The first, second, and third characters from the right are two Arabic words and the forth character is an Islamic symbol. The character to the far right is the first Arabic word which reads “In the name of.” The next two characters, going from right to left, are the name of a person. That name reads “Allah.” So when these three characters are read together they read the Arabic phrase “In the name of Allah.”

codex-inverted2

The oldest text we have of Revelation 13:17,18 is in the Chester Beatty Biblical Papyri P47 dated the 3rd Century CE where, the number 666 is written as three Greek letters Chi, Xi, Sigma with a line written across the top of these three letters. The line across the top of these three letters means that these three letters stand for a: (1) word (2) name (3) number.

p1156161

chi1 /ki/ • noun the twenty-second letter of the Greek alphabet (&bChi;, &bchi;), transliterated as ‘kh’ or ‘ch’. — ORIGIN Greek.

xi /ksi/ • noun the fourteenth letter of the Greek alphabet (&bXi;, &bxi;), transliterated as ‘x’. ORIGIN Greek

Sigma, n. [Gr.] 1. the eighteenth letter of the Greek alphabet , corresponding to the English S,s .

S,s (es) ,n.; pl.S’s,s’s,Ss,ss (es-iz), 1. the nineteenth letter of the English alphabet: from the Greek sigma , a borrowing from the Phoenician.

TheHookedXPaintingLarge

The Chi Rho is one of the earliest cruciform symbols used by Christians. It is formed by superimposing the first two letters of the word “Christ” in Greek, chi = ch and rho = r. Although not technically a cross, the Chi Rho invokes the crucifixion of Jesus as well as symbolizing his status as the Christ. The earliest evidence of the Chi Rho symbol is Constantine’s use of it on the labarum, the imperial standard, in the early 4th century CE. Lactantius, a 4th century Christian apologist, reports that on the eve of the Battle of the Milvian Bridge in 312 CE, Constantine had a vision of God in which he was commanded to mark his men’s shields with the Chi Rho symbol. After Constantine’s success at the Milvian bridge, the Chi Rho became the official imperial insignia.

Hooked “X” Conspiracy?

8648462784_5638862f22_o

The Greek acrostic here is represented by the letters CHI, XI, STIGMA, which are 666. Each letter represents a word.
Chi is the first letter of Christos (Christ). X (Chi) is an abbreviation for Christ, viz. X-mas is Christmas. Xi, is the abbreviation letter for Xulon, a timber or tree (Strong’s #3586). Thayer’s New Testament Lexicon defines xulon as, “that which is made of wood, as a beam from which anyone is suspended, a gibbet, a cross” (p.432, #3586).

Peter used the word xulon when speaking of the cross (Acts 10:39, Acts 5:30, Gal. 3:13, 1Peter 2:24).
Stigma (Strong’s #4742) “from a prime stizo (to ‘stick’, or prick); a mark incised or punched (for recognition or ownership) i.e. (figurative) a scar of service; a mark,” i. e. “pierced.” According to Donnegan’s Greek Lexicon, stigma is “a hole, or mark, made with a pointed instrument. a mark of recognition or of disgrace. a mark of infamy. a mark made on the hands of persons who had enlisted as soldiers” (p. 1150). Under the entry of #5516 (Chi Xi Stigma), Strong’s informs us that #4742 (stigma) is also a cross. Therefore, the word, and letter, stigma have a definite reference to being nailed to a cross, or the marks/nail-holes from being nailed to a cross.

g12020

Also notice the Vatican flag: The flag of Vatican City was adopted on June 7, 1929, the year Pope Pius XI signed the Lateran treaty with Italy, creating a new independent state governed by the Holy See. The Vatican flag is modeled on the flag of the earlier Papal States. The flag of the Vatican City consists of two vertical bands, one of gold (hoist side) and one of white with the crossed keys of Saint Peter and the Papal Tiara centered in the white band. It is one of only two square country flags in the world, the other being the flag of Switzerland. The Vatican City coat of arms can be found in the white half. The coat of arms consists of:
the papal tiara (as used under the pontificate of Pius XI); the two keys which represent the keys to Heaven (according to the Gospel of Matthew 16:19) given by Jesus Christ to St. Peter. The popes are regarded as the successor of Peter, and the gold and silver keys have been significant elements in the symbolism of the Papal State since the 13th century. The gold represents spiritual power, while the silver key represents worldly power. a red cord connecting the keys. The yellow and white of the flag also refer to the keys – in heraldry yellow represents gold, while white represents silver.
I believe the Whore of Babylon is the Vatican/Roman Catholic Church. Now, the Mark of the Beast may well be encoded into these symbols Chi Xi Stigma.

chi-xi-und-stigma

So, with the gift which GOD gave me to discern, I have noticed there are underlying currents to the Bible. This is something most would refute, I’m sure. But, this is my interpretation of what’s happen to me. With that said, I have noticed GOD creates and satan tears down. Everything GOD creates, satan twists and manipulates to look like his work.

THE 14TH 22ND SYMBOLS

The word “stigma” has its origins in “stizo” meaning “to prick, a mark (denoting ownership), a scar of service”. The purpose to use Stigma over Hex is to drive home the point (pun not intended) that, as referenced in Rev. 13:16, the mark (“charagma”) given to all of mankind that worships the beast will be directly related to the Antichrist’s number/name. Akin to a Christian’s cross/crucifix necklace or ichthys fish on their car, showing “This thing belongs to a Christian, and this Christian belongs to Christ”, so too will the mark show “This marking belongs to a worldly person, and this worldly person belongs to the Antichrist”.

We are told in the Bible that GOD gave Cain a mark upon his forehead. What was this mark? We don’t know for sure. But there are some who say that the name of the Beast is encoded within the symbol of Chi Xi Stigma and it spells, ‘in the name of Allah”.
I find this very intriguing because of WHO some the Islamic people want to come! The Mahdi, the Imam; but not just any Imam, it’s the Imam Mahdi. They foretell this:
Isa (Jesus Christ) will return to aid Mahdi, or the guided one, against the Masih ad-Dajjal, the false messiah, and his followers. He will descend at the point of a white arcade, east of Damascus, dressed in yellow robes with his head anointed. He will then join the Mahdi in his war against the Dajjal. Isa will slay Dajjal, and unite humanity.

StateOfTheWorldInOnePicture

Here’s what I discern from this:
Name of the Beast is very subjective but from this study it definitely looks as if the name of the Beast is Allah. I gather from these symbols that the Mahdi is one of the Ascended Masters! Some believe this will be the Maitreya, others think it’s Sananda. But Sananda calls himself ‘Jesus’, so I doubt this. Unless of course it’s the same being/demons/fallen angel. But, I think it will be two different demons/fallen angels because one will come as the Mahdi, and the other as Isa (Jesus).

—- Quite a while back, I truly wished to understand ISLAM, and its ‘appeal’ to so many… I read a lot of secular literature; in broadcasting school even had to take on the role of ‘moderate Islamist’ in a staged ‘debate’ over the issue of ‘the Palestinians’… MY, how passionate is the Arab mind… Our opposing ‘radicals’ in the debate sat and said NOTHING AT ALL, while we ‘MODERATES’ argued and fought like cats & dogs!!.. “BRAVO!!” said our professor- instructor/moderator!!.. no ‘SOLVING’ THAT one!!… But even more revealing was a book by Dr. Norman Geisler and a converted muslim whose name escapes me now called “Understanding Islam”… What a CRAZY, mixed-up hodgepodge miasma of ideas, traditions and doctrines it IS… There are just as many divisions, dichotomies and diversities alive in THAT ‘faith’ as EVER was in Christianity… It all boils down to ‘the doctrines that matter most are those of the next Mullah you happen to MEET’.. That’s how rich-guy Osama Bin Laden could lay aside his engineering degree and declare himself suddenly an ‘IMAM’, or a ‘holy man’…Practice the 5 keys and you’re ‘accepted’ as in the ‘faith’.
    Even the ‘Holy Koran’ is NOT to be accepted as ‘direct words of Allah’, but ‘the purest form of Divine expression
    of his essence..” or something like that.. This can equal only ONE thing… CONFUSION…Therefore GOD cannot BE its author… That leaves only ONE other potential ‘wordsmith’… At least that ‘claimed’ to be ‘as deity’… And the
    truest test must be to examine the ‘fruit’… That only requires a daily perusal of the news reports from Middle Eastern sources…Blood, blood, political instability, inequality, despotism, medieval practices, and more BLOOD!
    —- IF antichrist rises from the blood-soaked world of ISLAM, hats off to those who’ll be able to say–“TOLD YA!”

September 12, 2013 at 12:32 PM

The whole “Practice the 5 keys and you’re ‘accepted’ as in the ‘faith’.” sounds like performing ‘works’ in the Bible which will get you nowhere. Like getting baptized to get into God’s kingdom without anything else.

September 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM

2. Rick

I’ve heard, in an audio excerpt, Aleister Crowley talking about speaking backwards for the purpose of casting spells. And also thinking of the creepy Jabberwalky (sp?) poem that is written in a mirror image, I can’t help put these two things together to explain why this makes sense as to why the letters turned 90° and inverted may be a code to say something else than what it says normally. It makes perfect sense to me that a satanic message would appear. This is an old trick.

September 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM

— Rick, you hit the nail I was aiming for right on the HEAD… ISLAM IS, EVER WAS, and always WILL BE a ‘works’ oriented belief (in..”WHAT??”)system… “EARN, LEARN, and ESCAPE the BURN!!”.. The Islamist rejects UTTERLY the concept that GOD (‘Allah’)can be KNOWN, as in ‘relationship’.. He even rejects that GOD has a ‘will’, per se, or even that HE IS GOOD… In Islam, GOD is ‘good’, but only when he so CHOOSES to be.. He is evil, truthful, merciful,
    watchful, powerful, WHATEVER ‘only when HE SO DESIRES to be…Literally, God is AMBIVALENT!!..The famed ’99 truths’
    about Allah are a simple outline of all those things God MIGHT be situationally, but ALWAYS IS in totality… But IF GOD is so ‘unknown’ as they teach, nor can His ‘will’ be known, THEN you are justified in flying your airplane into a 110-story building(s) and killing 3500 people!!.. Because THEIR ‘GOD’ will NEVER intervene anyhow!!.. The MULLAHS make $$$$$ out of this by sending poor deluded folk from Madrasas to DO this ‘dirty work’… Which leads to the GIST of this: There is NO HOPE OF ETERNAL SECURITY or SALVATION in ISLAM, except ONE… IF you GIVE YOUR LIFE IN ‘JIHAD’, or holy war to ‘defend the faith’ THAT ALONE will GUARANTEE ‘HEAVEN’, and get you your ’70 virgins’ and your ‘place beside the clear pool’… Even a ‘righteous life’ will not guarantee ‘acceptance’ before ‘Allah’!! Only DYING IN BATTLE with the INFIDELS ASSURES one of ‘Allah’s’ acceptance in the hereafter…I mean, WHAT a CROCK!!!
    — I have personally interacted with MANY Arab people; found them to be personable, hospitable, sincere, and even quite generous given the oppurtunity, especially when you are a guest in their homes… My heart BLEEDS for them, having bought this ‘snake-oil’ and built the ‘society’ that exists in their native lands to this day… GOD HELP THOSE PEOPLE to see THROUGH it all and come to the only faith that CAN SAVE a HUMAN SOUL… Faith IN JESUS CHRIST..

September 12, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Good stuff, Gary. I agree with all that you said 100%. In fact I agree so completely, I have nothing else to add! Lol. The thing is, once you are truly born again, as I have been; in the sense that you don’t change your once sinful ways because you have the belief that you HAVE TO in order to please God… when you are *truly born again you not only trust the bibles words but feel God in a way that you AUTOMATICALLY CHANGE! You feel Him so strongly that it’s undeniable and you just pray that the people you meet in life can get there to before that fateful day comes. It melted most of my troubles away, and I had many. Nothing else ever came close to helping me, Jesus is the only answer!

September 12, 2013 at 5:07 PM

—- Rick, YOU are a GEM!!… A GEM in JESUS’ CROWN!!.. Again you ‘cut to the quick’ as to WHY you are able to CONFESS so confidently the LOVE of GOD in an ACTIVE, involved way!!.. I’m very ‘complimentary’, dude, and Virginia already ‘cautioned’ me about it… But I’m just ‘like that!’
    I don’t want to ‘fatten your head’… My prayer group tonight was sensational and anointed… I’m OLD, but this church has a lot of YOUNG people in it, and their level of committment is SHOCKINGLY sensitive to what I KNOW is the HEART of GOD… I’m completely humbled, yet SO challenged, and it is EXCITING!!!.. We meet AGAIN as a CHURCH tomorrow night, and I can’t WAIT!!!… Rick, YOU are in for a ;TREAT’ IN GOD, I believe, but YOU will need to have a ‘combat squad’ of Spirit-filled believers bound to you in LOVE as you charge the enemy’s ‘high ground’… I MUST and SHALL pray for you, brother… You’re NEEDED in the fight, likely for the same reasons Virginia is… The church suffers from ‘naievete’ in spades, and thus needs experienced folk who’ve ‘been there and DONE THAT’,(to coin a ‘reptilian’ yuppie ‘catch-phrase’ of the ‘zeitgeist’) when it comes to occultism and ‘the dark side’ of spirituality… You KNOW the LORD… GET TO KNOW HIM BETTER!!… CLEAVE UTTERLY to HIM!!.. Cast yourself at HIS feet!… CRY OUT TO HIM, and He will HEAR…
    —- If I can encourage you at all, I’ll BLOODY WELL TRY!!… Pray for ME while we’re on the subject… GOD raise up HIS STANDARD on your behalf!

September 12, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Thanks Gary. By the wauthor, my brake failure was a gift from God as I found the church I needed as a result. I have gone twice this week, Sunday service and bible study/prayer group on Wednesday. It’s not one bit wishy-washy and is as fire and brimstone as I could only hope to find. I will pray for you too and don’t worry about my head getting big, I know my place in this fight and will remain humble! It’s all such a miracle that I was saved and am strong in faith. Have a nice day.

September 13, 2013 at 4:56 AM

By the way, not wauthor. (?) spell correction…

September 13, 2013 at 4:59 AM

5. mike

Great article-thanks for honoring my request- very informative I must say. I am in Africa (South Africa) and I must say alot of the people dont really have access to such information and some are just plain ignorant.My neighbour actually is muslim and he tried to convert me so I told him I was a messianic and there is only one name that you can receive salvation from and that is Yahshua.I must say he gave up trying but alot of the people here follow blindly not understanding what they are getting themselves into and the trend is growing. Lets pray that when the time comes YAHWEH will cover us with his right hand of righteousness because YAHWEH will win the war anyways.

September 13, 2013 at 4:40 AM

• Mike, I was glad to do it. We as brothers and sisters are to love one another. Gifts are of many kinds and sizes. I’m so glad to hear you fought the good fight. Keep yourself covered in the Word for it is a shield of protection. The Armor of GOD is a protective source which we are to use daily. It’s used in the supernatural so even if you don’t use it here, it’s utilized. Love, V

September 13, 2013 at 9:50 AM

6. Pingback: The Vatican Alien Ambassadors | Mystery of the Iniquity

7. cross on the forehead is close or [end]
    family is Trinity
    Mom = 6
    Dad = 6
    child = 6
    themselves crossing
    The Beast is a man with a cross on his forehead
    mark of the beast is a cross

December 11, 2016 at 6:28 AM

• This is an allusion to the two thieves crucified with Jesus
      The mother and father [to the two thieves] are going to crucify your child [child is innocent jesus]
      in the church priest draws a cross on the forehead with oil and crosses innocent spirit
      the child is synonymous with jesus

December 11, 2016 at 6:40 AM