‘ROWDY’ RODDY PIPER DROPS BOMBSHELL

2cdgmt
“They Live” was A Documentary!

Former wrestling superstar ‘Rowdy Roddy Piper’ has dropped a bombshell via Twitter, the movie ‘They Live’ was a documentary. “They Live” was a John Carpenter 1988 film that starred Piper as a drifter who fended off an alien invasion and according to recent ‘Rowdy Roddy’ tweets, the movie was not science fiction but actually a documentary. If you don’t remember, Rowdy Roddy’s character was armed with special sunglasses that allowed him to see the aliens walking among us, secretly controlling the media, banking and the government as shown in this first video and second videos below. Does Rowdy Roddy know something that we don’t know and is this proof that aliens actually DO control most of our society? Piper also warns us via tweets below to keep our guns, it’s a matter of freedom.
Piper1

piper2

1. joe

I should let you in on a little secret: On Twitter, people can say anything and claim it’s true.

I’m just saying…….

September 30, 2013 at 5:22 AM

2. Rick

Roddy Piper didn’t need to say so. It’s true. It may not be exactly like the movie but it’s definitely true in one way or another.

September 30, 2013 at 6:03 PM

—- “I’ll SEE YOUR secret and raise ya FIFTY!!!”…That’s a little ‘Texas hold ’em’ jargon in honor of our site founder, Virginia, herself of the Alamo State… What a FILM that was!!!,,,I saw it only about six times; one of the most unbelieveable fight scenes I ever remember….In it the ‘Hot Rodd’ gets into a slugfest with his best buddy (african-american actor I can’t remember now) over trying to get the guy to try on the glasses and see what ‘Roddy sees’…They dag’nab near KILL each other before Roddy forces the guy to try ’em on… He then enters into a covert partnership with the mad Scotsman to ‘undermine’ the ‘hidden agenda…Goofy thing IS, I was THINKING about this very FLICK when perusing one of Virginia’s posts not so very long ago!!… That the Rodd-ster comes out about it NOW is many things;disturbing yet also confirming, reassuring yet also foreboding..
    —- As to ‘Twitter’ posts, I would submit that they require something called ‘motivation’…You can’t say a lot, and what you say has to COUNT…Mr. Piper was NEVER anybody’s fool, and to say he’s spattering off like a loose cannon (OR even to IMPLY; I’m just SAYING..) is ‘conjecture’ at best and ‘wildly assumptive speculation’ at worst… I’m inclined to LISTEN to the guy… To post a TWEET, at least in general, requires ‘conviction’…I think Rowdy Roddy Piper is one who’s demonstrated that he certainly has the courage of HIS OWN…Even if he DOES talk loud and wear a KILT…

September 30, 2013 at 6:04 PM

• I’ve seen from his appearances since his ‘retirement’ that he’s a family man, and takes it very seriously. He lives in a home (‘haunted’) that very secluded because he does not like the fame like others of his past profession does. Therefore, I take his statement as truth. The simple fact that he came forward with such a jaw-dropping statement is in itself undeniable but to add to that the movie which he made so very long ago just ‘happens’ to touch on our current reality is not a chance happening.
      Gary, amen on the kilt! He loves his heritage and he’s very proud, this again goes to the testament of his honor! So, I take this with the honor given and say….he means what he says and says what he means! Yeeehaw!

October 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM

• Oh, I wanted to add….doesn’t Carpenter have a lot of predictive programming material? Wonder if he knows sunthin we don’t! Hmmmm….

October 2, 2013 at 10:09 AM

4. Nathaniel

I just saw this gem for the first time this year! That was the FIRST thing I thought about the movie. Too bad Roddy Piper is only viewed as a laughable character, through his career.

September 30, 2013 at 7:01 PM

• He’s a very private man now, unlike others in his profession…Rick Flair…etc. You see, I once was a wrestling fan. Let me ask, does anyone know the names Wahoo McDaniel, or Von Erich’s? You see, I’m giving my age away again! Texas was once a state where we would haul our TV’s out on the front lawn, chairs in hand. Watch our programs, and sleep outside. Yes, I said it….sleep on the front lawn. You didn’t need to fear of all the horrific mess of our current societies hogwash. After wrestling was Roller Derby…ah yes! Loved me some Roller Derby. As a matter of fact, the family just went to the roller derby not long ago and my daughter is about to become a proud member of the Dallas Derby Devils. Crazy times, huh!
      Just thought I’d share a lil’ bit of Texas wid ya, cowboys and gals! Love, V

October 2, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I ran across that movie on this blog.

and it made me this of this going on:

October 2, 2013 at 11:17 AM

—- OK, Virginia… THAT’S it!!… You gone n’ done it NOW… Saturday nights … ‘Wrestling at the Chase’ (Park-Plaza Hotel, the Khorassan Room,).. The evil Fritz von Erich (deranged and from TEXAS,y’know!!)… Bobo Brazil…Pat O’Connor…Cowboy Bob Ellis…Harley Race…I was introduced to a cultic practice long buried in the past in those days, to which I still ascribe… Preparation of NON-microwave POPCORN (No, NOT ‘Jiffy Pop’!!) with REAL BUTTER from a beat up old saucepan!!… I lived in Fort Worth for awhile, Virginia, and fondly remember the big greasy hot dogs and tasty corn curls served at a local ‘swimmin’ hole’ near Carswell AFB called ‘Burger’s Lake’…Place is STILL THERE; I looked it up on the web…
    —- But you don’t STOP there, DO you??… NEXT you have-ta go n; EXORCISE the spirits of Joanie Weston, Margie Lazlo, Charlie O’Connell and Tony Roman; The SF Bay Area Bombers and ALL ELSE!!.. WE also used to sleep outside on Saturdays after Roller Derby, marching down to Carondelet Park on the Southside, spreading out a blanket with a big basket of sandwiches, cold breaded pork chops or fried chicken, or WHAT ever Mom would pitch together…(OH!!…We also left the front door of the house UN-locked, by the way)..Then STILL went to church next morning..
    —- I wish your very brave and indomitable daughter GOD-speed in her chosen ‘fate’ as a ‘roller derby trackster’…Whatta GAL!!..But she should be aware of one thing…The hair-pulling only hurts while its HAPPENING…

October 3, 2013 at 12:23 PM

• LOL! Awesome to hear from a local! Yes, fond memories of yonder days gone by. Some days I miss them, others I’m glad we’re about to GO HOME! Amen!! It’s a two-fold catch 22! LOL. Yes, and Andre the Giant, who can forget the man who put 4 women on his shoulders! Yikes.
      Well, I’m certainly glad to hear we both have such great memories of the old times. I thank you for sharing yours too! Great times….roller skating on Saturdays too! Wow….feel like I’m 15 again….jussss fer a sec! Love, V

October 3, 2013 at 3:31 PM

7. If only Andy Kaufman were still alive to be apart of this smack down.
    Of course, I’m dating myself.
    Just google “Andy Kaufman wrestling” and you may get the connection.

__^ – ^ __

October 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM

• Andy ohhh yes he had a dual reputation, no doubt. He’d hug a woman then wanna fight her! Crazy man!! LOL. Smiles.

October 3, 2013 at 3:33 PM

8. Pingback: Rowdy Roddy Piper: ‘Don’t let anyone take your guns away’ | 3rdeyeviZion

9. Johnny

Maniac Mark Lewen, Bruiser Brody, The Fabulous thunderbirds, And Who said Fritz was Evil?

October 28, 2013 at 8:46 PM

10. Gary R, Sayers

—- Any poor soul who WRESTLED against Fritz, and got ‘face time’ from the guy…With his IRON CLAW…But if anybody COULD face up to him, I’d have picked Cowboy Bob Ellis…Or without a doubt ‘Dick the Bruiser’…HE looked even ‘EVIL-ER’ than FRITZ!!!

October 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM