Cain’s GROUNDBREAKING Clue

Mysterious-Forest-1800x2880

GOD does nothing by accident or chance. HE is precise in HIS actions and has EXACT reasons for everything.
I was watching a program. The Holy Spirit told me-listen! I did, and I was blown away.

PlanetGarden1
You see, in my research these last several years it has gone from one subject to another but they all seem to lead back to one. The Paranormal. Why? This is how the supernatural works. I never could explain to you the how’s and why’s of what I do. All I know is I’m lead to do what I do and I’ve honed in my ability to listen to the Holy Spirit and know when they ‘feeling’ hits me that it’s IMPORTANT.

Now, with that being said…I must tell you this!
During my research of paranormal experiences which happen to people, there’s always a TRACE left. This trace evidence is how the dark side peers into the events which have happened on that ground. For instance: A suicide takes place at a home and from that day forward this home is ‘haunted’. Now, the public view of ‘haunted’ in not what I would consider accurate. No, I’m no expert on this! But, I can tell you what I’ve learned from the Holy Spirit. When these events take place on an area it leaves trace ‘trauma’ energy.

nazgul_forest_tree_ghost_nazgul_sword_forest_nature_dark_wallpaper-1600x1200
This energy is even felt by some who are tuned into the paranormal. Some would say that anyone who is psychic is committing sorcery but I think we’ve all given gifts from GOD and how we use these gifts are the true ‘identifier of who and what we follow as a faith. Some use their abilities and profit from them. Just as a preacher who preaches says, “I don’t take money from the church”, but he turns around an writes books and actually has millions of dollars from these books. Is this person a profiteer? OR is he doing GOD’S Work? GOOD QUESTION, huh? Well, I think the same parallels the psychic who uses his/her talent to put money in their pocket for their own benefit. Are they doing a service or are they profiting from someone’s pain?
So, I guess each one answer’s for their actions but my point is this…does a person who uses a gift of this sort to catch a killer, a bad person? Or are they helping?

dark-forest-night-image
They are able to take energy left from a crime scene and use the events like a scene from a movie playing over and over again in their mind to get clues to catch this killer. It’s much the same for my subject here, only this is not a human person but a demon.
You see, they are able to watch events which take place in an area and use it to benefit their agenda. They use a suicide and continue to bring in other demons to intensify the area with feelings of doom and depression, so much so that anyone who visit’s the area is subjected to its energy. This is HOW THEY WORK!

Cain was a killer. GOD tells us as much in Genesis. Cain killed his brother.
GENESIS 4:
8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
9 And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper?
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand;
12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

Having said what I did, what do you discern from this Scripture?
The ground CRIED OUT to GOD. The blood cried out to GOD. GOD created the Earth is such a way that it can ‘give’ out energy. This is sad, true. But, it’s a clue to us from GOD. A clue about the supernatural, the dark side of the supernatural.

This is what the Holy Spirit showed me! I was stunned!!

The Bible is full of secrets just like this. Secrets we must discern with the help of the Holy Spirit. We must learn to TUNE in the Holy Spirit and let it become second nature for us to hear HIM!
I get chills….literally just now I got chills about this.

Demons work within GOD’S LAWS! They can’t do anything without GOD’S foresight and approval. And HE does not let them do ANYTHING that does not fit into HIS Plan. Seems strange but it’s true.
So, yes…there is so much evil in this world. True. But we must learn from it. Learn to discern what GOD would have us know about it. There’s a lesson to learn or it wouldn’t happen. Seems merciless…but it’s not. EVERYTHING happens for a reason. A LESSON.

The lesson I learned today is:
Cain’s blood cried out because of several reasons but one is because this is a clue to us on how the supernatural/paranormal side of life operates.

1. mikkimonkki

I have never seen this truth before, I agree that it seems that this is what The Lord was saying to Cain that there was, somehow a connection between “And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper?
    10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.” and the ground keeping a record of what had actually happened when Cain killed his brother…. and as you already mentioned that from then on a recording somehow was left in that area for future generation, yes food for thought… Thank you .. I love this site Cheers mate from England U.K.

October 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM

• I want to thank you for leaving your thoughts too! GOD placed us here as a means to an end and we must learn HIS Way. This is a journey, no doubt and having compassionate people around while we follow through, makes it bearable. GOD Bless you. Peace & Blessings-V

October 3, 2013 at 9:50 AM

2. steven tilsner

The term “Jewish” refers specifically to members of the tribe “Judah”. As we all know, there were eleven other tribes as well as the half-tribe Manassah. When the 10 tribes of Israel were captured they were brought up and across the Caucasus mountain range{s}, to ultimately inhabit the geographical area around and including present day Russia, giving us the people we call Caucasians. On the sixth day GOD created man, …. then GOD decided he wanted someone to till the soil, so HE created (on the eighth day) Adam. From what I have been able to glean from my reading the literature available to me, this seems to fit quite nicely with the idea of the Anunnaki creation of man scenario. Now if we subscribe to this scenario, we have to take into account that the beings originally here on Earth that the Anunnaki used along with their DNA must have been Cro-magnon or Neanderthal man. Which is, of course, why there has never been found a “missing link”. Now, I don’t see any cavemen running around nowadays, do you? OK, what does this teach us? I believe this teaches us that most if not all (Caucasians) of us are ISRAELITE Descendants. I know I am. The reason I decided to chime in with my two cents worth is simple. Hate speech, innuendo, casting aspersions, blame, singling out one group of people, and mistakenly at that. Shame on you-all. Don’t you think these “JEWS” as you call them, have been given a hard enough time for long enough? Before you incite hatred on a certain people, do your homework, and be very careful, WE are used to being a vilified people , it seems everyone hates the JEW. Be very careful. YOU JUST MIGHT BE ONE YOURSELF. Stop the hatred. Remember, ” …and when they came for me, there was no one left to help ….” And learn about Israelites before you make yourself look even more ignorant than you do now. my name is Shalom and I hope I helped all who read this to reflect on how ugly hatred is. thank you, and SHALOM to you

October 6, 2013 at 12:14 AM

—- One wonders in the light of this just how Cain disposed of his brother’s body…Burial??…’Blood crying out from the ground’…Interesting…A friend of mine in the Navy and a resident of Richmond, VA wanted for me to go home with him “and see the rebel Capital”…This we did when I was stationed at Norfolk, VA, aboard the USS JFK back in ’78…He took me also on a tour of some of the more sanguinary Civil War battlefield sites around the Richmond suburbs, notably ‘the Confederate Whtie House’, Drewry’s Bluff, Gaines’ Mill, Glendale and Cold Harbor…It was the last one that I shall NEVER, ever forget…Only 6 miles from the center of Richmond, the Cold Harbor battlefield is a 3/4 mile wide by 1 1/2 mile stretch of open grassy land and scrub trees situated between two definable trench lines, one Rebel (three straight trench lines, one behind the other) and one Yankee (one long linear trench, interspersed with rectangular cannon pits)…On a sunny late afternoon I walked the short distance between the two trench lines from the Rebel to the Yankee side…I was suddenly awestruck by the utter absence of noise…ALTOGETHER…No BIRDS, no BUGS, no CARS…Pure, absolute stillness, with only the WIND to mark its own passage…It was EERIE…As if all of nature itself was aware of some strange occurrence on this spot…It was here that General Ulysees S. Grant in 1864 ordered the only attack he ever regretted, an all-out assault to take Richmond by storm and end the Civil War…Robert E. Lee did not concur, and masterfully placed Rebel forces to form a ‘killing ground’ on this very spot…Grant’s attack went forward, and in a mere 25 minutes over 6000 Union soldiers were butchered on that ground, in a debacle that made Grant weep in his command tent…That is a LOT of dead men…That was a LOT of ‘ENERGY’…I NEVER heard a QUIET so DEAFENING as that one..

October 22, 2013 at 7:21 PM

• This reminds me of the ‘haunting’ sites…when malevolent supernatural entities enter the area…life seems to deaden. And sites like you described seem to attract them and cause these ‘hauntings’ but people are so misled and think it’s the people who lived and died there. The energy is so evil that eventually it presents itself as it really is…some realize this-most don’t.

I’m working on a weeks worth of articles which pertain to the Halloween topics! Should be interesting.

My husband says, ‘How can you take such a subject and always twist it back to the supernatural. I tell him because it’s all around us darlin!’ I think I freak him out sometimes. I have a sense about things! I don’t deny it like I once did.

I love your stories and comments, Gary…always remember–you can speak your mind here. We’re family. Love, V

October 22, 2013 at 11:39 PM

—- And YOUR exchange with your co-regent of the household (hubby) is a bit illuminating…He probably knows better, from what you’ve said here, but there are so MANY who do NOT, and wish to play the ‘ostrich’…The Moody Blues borrow a line in one of their songs from worldly sources that asserts:”There are NONE so blind as those who WILL NOT SEE..” (Funny….That song’s title is; “I Know You’re Out There Somewhere”…HMMM..)
        The great Keith Green had a song which was written as a ‘soliloquy’ for satan; a refrain line went;”They think they have it figured out, They think they know the score….But I’ve got ’em ALL just where I WANT ’em NOW, ’cause NO ONE BELIEVES IN ME ANYMORE!!!..”..I used to ‘needle’ a guy whom I nicknamed “da PHAY-roah”…I called him the “King o’ YOO-GYPT…’Cause he’s always in DE-NILE!!.” HE was a total ‘nut-case’ like m’self and could therefore UNDERSTAND such ministrations from me…But people are just TOO STUBBORN to expand their thinking today to accept the things going on ALL AROUND them…Thanks for having the GUTZ ta WARN these ‘birds’ in SPITE of themselves, sis…Which reminds me of the words from our LORD, borrowed and used as an album title by the aforementioned Keith Green: “FOR HIM (HER) WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR…”

October 27, 2013 at 11:11 AM

—- Where, oh WHERE did you draw ‘offense’ from this space, Steven??..The term “JEW”, as a matter of HERITAGE, has no less honorable roots than those of GOD Himself…Hatred of Jewish persons is a peculiarly ‘human’ virus cultivated in a satanically-inspired ‘culture’ in the laboratory of MAN’S fallen nature…Man’s appetite for hatred, conflict, and oppression of his fellowman has a wide, gaping MAW, and its ‘momma-bird’ is none other than Mephistopheles himself, feeding the ravenous orifice with the tender, juicy LIES, sophistries, half-truths, innuendoes, prejudices, and elements of PRIDE that keep it nourished beyond the boundaries of ‘normal morality’…satan’s too-clear HATRED of GOD’S work through Moses’ descendants and their path through history has many precedents, sadly, WAY before HITLER raised the Swastika over his ‘REICH’…OUR JOB as believers is to RECOGNIZE GOD’S own HAND at work within the Jewish experience, to acknowledge it and to RESPECT it, to preserve and protect as AN ACT OF CHRISTIAN CHARITY, the nation from whom these truths we hold so dear SPRUNG…Finally, we are to,’Provoke to Holy JEALOUSY the descendants of Moses to desire, understand, and BY GOD’S grace ACCEPT HIM as WE HAVE; as the MESSIAH for which they’ve long waited, as the fulffillment of the Promises delivered to Abraham, Isaac & Jacob, to Moses, Joshua, and even ADAM…He is JESUS CHRIST, The Son of the LIVING GOD, DELIVERER of both JEW and GREEK, FIRSTBORN from the dead, Redeemer of ALL races, Heir to the Throne, King of Kings, LORD OF LORDS, And our beloved HUSBAND…Our FRIEND, our Lord, Our Provider, Banner, Healer, all-seeing, all-knowing, all-accepting, all-LOVING..
    —- Soon He will judge the NATIONS, and Israel shall meet Him at the foot of the Mount of Olives…A KINGDOM waits for them, and for US…”Eyes hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man the things that GOD hath prepared for those who LOVE HIM”..BRING IT..

October 27, 2013 at 12:03 PM