Call to Arms

the_word_of_god_by_whitenine-d35doro

Spiritual Warfare Lessons

You’ve think you’ve seen it all.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — It looked like a typical Sunday morning at any mega-church. Several hundred people, including families with small children, packed in for more than an hour of rousing music, an inspirational talk and some quiet reflection. The only thing missing was God.

Nearly three dozen gatherings dubbed “atheist mega-churches” by supporters and detractors have sprung up around the U.S. and Australia — with more to come — after finding success in Great Britain earlier this year. The movement fueled by social media and spearheaded by two prominent British comedians is no joke.

The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life released a study last year that found 20 percent of Americans say they have no religious affiliation, an increase from 15 percent in the last five years.

November 11, 2013 at 9:14 AM

—- Fallen man will never cease to ‘toe the line’ he’s being ‘fed’ by the ‘powers of the air’…The darkness only produces MORE darkness…And so misery loves company, apparently LOTS of it…”And this is the condemnation; that the light has come into the world…And men loved the darkness rather than the light, because their deeds were evil…’ (John 3:19-NKJV)..A ‘mega-church for the ‘godless’?…Makes total sense to ME, but.I was NEVER a ‘fan’ of the whole concept of ‘mega-churches’ to begin with…Nothing against large churches, just too easy to ‘get lost’ in one of ’em, and they’re perfectly suited toward ‘personality cults’, as we’ve sadly seen so often already…But think about it, eh?..All a ‘godless mega-church’ needs only a ‘god’ to fill the void and tell ’em ALL just what they want to hear…I take it as a further sign of the appearance of ‘antichrist’, maybe a whole lot sooner that we all think…

November 11, 2013 at 12:49 PM

The media loves to latch on to topics and keep posting about it.

People seem to think you will be accepted into something if you’re part of the group. Not necessarily. My daughter went to private
    Christian school and found it just as clicky as public. She went to two of them. It’s human nature. Even during the Jesus movement
    you weren’t necessarily accepted into a Christian group, if you called yourself a Christian or could talk the talk.

I wanted my daughter to have meaningful spiritual relationships that would last a lifetime, by going to a Christian school and that
    didn’t happen She doesn’t even want to go back to any of the reunions.

At least my daughter says she can knows the difference of between a “Real Christian” and someone who just calls themselves one. Maybe that’s what hard times will prove in the future. That’s what hard times are all about. It’s a testing of your faith.

I’m a very nostalgic type person and I have warm fuzzy feelings about the Jesus Movement, but I don’t have these great Christians relationships I would like to from that era. I just left my church, because of web sites like yours and information like yours. Christians don’t know anything about the Illuminati, Occult stuff, Bohemian Grove ect. and they don’t want to. They will avoid you, brush you off, tell you that you are too researched. I get all kinds of responses.

I get blocked, unfriended, and deleted. I told you before that happened on this particular blog. I took up most of the posting on this particular post. I like to share information.

I’m going to wait until I get to Heaven to expect all these Great Relationships. There’s not going to be competition, envy, covetousness, and strife. I’m looing forward to that.

This book was the first book I ever read that described what Heaven is like when we die and go to be with the Lord. I can’t wait.

Tyndale House Publishers has given Randy Alcorn’s book Safely Home a new look and added features to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the novel.

In 2001, 10 years ago, Randy Alcorn wrote a novel about the persecuted church in China that changed the face of Christian Fiction. Alcorn weaved a tale of intrigue and hope as he took readers on a journey from corporate America to the persecuted church in China. Today, the novel challenges readers to consider if they are prepared to suffer and die for their faith, while reminding them of the hope of heaven and the importance of living with eternal matters in their daily lives.
    Book Summary:

Is this the day I die?

Quan stiffened at the shout behind him. “You meet in the night like the criminals you are. How dare you defy the law? In three minutes we will shoot every man, woman, and child who does not declare himself loyal to the people rather than the gwelios, foreign devils.

American business executive Ben Fielding has no idea what his brilliant old college roommate is facing in China. But when they’re reunited in China after twenty years, the men are shocked at what they discover about each other.

Thrown together in an hour of encroaching darkness, watched by unseen eyes, both must make choices that will determine not only the destinies of two men, but two families, two nations . . . and two worlds.

“Safely Home is not only a first-class story; it’s a bracing wake-up call about Christian persecution in China. You’ll be challenged.”—Chuck Colson

“This brilliant story mixes the warmth of a good novel with the harsh reality of the persecuted church.” —Dr. Tim LaHaye

November 11, 2013 at 11:08 AM

—- It is certain, Kittii, you’ve hit the target ‘amidships’, when you mention the ‘real Christians’ vs those that are FAKE…And you’ve ‘torpedoed’ the right reason as well…An American pastor in Baker’sfield, California, (‘Biker-town, USA’!!) a dynamic fellow named Ron Vietti likes to coin a phrase for a phenomenon HE calls ‘A-C’…Stands for ‘American Christianity’…The BIGGEST difference between ‘A-C’, and that in the third world and else-where, is the LOVE, SENSITIVTY, and COMMITTMENT level of those in the ‘body’..When one enters a church in the 3rd world, the obvious FIRST impression one gets is the LOVE of the saints there, plus the overall sense of BELONGING you feel when you FIRST arrive…In ‘A-C’, one must in fact be reminded of the words of James, chapter TWO of his epistle, mainly the first 10 verses (too long to quote here; recommend reading it at your own leisure)…I see this problem in MY church, which I JUST JOINED…Our PASTOR last week mentioned in his SERMON the ‘cult of success’ indeed has become a ‘stronghold’ within the American church….OR could we just say ‘A-C’??…I appreciate your insight on this, Kittii…And it seems the ‘UN-common denominator’ of ‘A-C’ and the 3rd world ‘humbler’ churches is no doubt ‘PERSECUTION’…A persecuted church body is BOUND by love, sacrifice, committment, compassion and setting aside the petty differences that divide persons at ALL levels; otherwise they cannot survive…
      That is why, sadly, persecution MUST come, HAS TO come to ‘A-C’…So they, too will learn to LOVE…To COMMIT…To SHARE…To SACRIFICE…
      —- I don’t wish GOD’S discipline to fall on ANYBODY…But it MUST fall, and SOON, upon the idolatrous, materalistic, visually-driven world of ‘A-C’..
      And it will HURT…But the day WILL come that once again you’ll be able to enter the fellowship of believers to the welcome of a HUGE HUG, with NO regard as to your employment status, your ‘professional qualifications’, whether you have a driver’s license, or wear clothes from a Goodwill Store..

November 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM

—- I’ve felt really BAD for TWO DAYS now… Not about what I wrote here (No regrets THERE, fer shure..) but rather what i did NOT WRITE…Kittii is a sweetheart, if she’ll accept the compliment, to bring up these subjects in this forum…I DON’T think the ‘solution’ for the problems illustrated above are necessarily going to be FOUND in the currently ‘over-hallowed’ halls of ‘A-C’…The answer will come in blogs like THESE, a few voices off of the beaten path of the ‘mainstream’; a few burning hearts SICK of the stagnation and ‘success-worship’ of ‘A-C’ who dare to speak out, of those with the awareness of and revusion to ‘A-C’s” ‘human resources’-style approach to ‘church-membership’…Kittii has said we’re looking for ‘revival’..
        —- She’s RIGHT…Let me post what I DIDN’T in the last entry, as food for thought…Only the WORD of GOD can have the proper effect we SEEK..
        (MY computer, the ‘dinosaur’, will not allow this content in a single post-entry…I’ll end this one and open a new entry…It’s from James 2 :vs. 1-12)

November 13, 2013 at 10:30 AM

(– The format here moved THIS entry out of place; it should FOLLOW my NEXT post–“I’ve felt really BAD…”–Oh, well…HERE’S what I promised..)
        —-“My brethren, do NOT hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of Glory, with partiality…For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in fine apparel, and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes, and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, “You sit here in a good place”, and say to the poor man, “You stand there”, or ,”Sit here at my footstool..”..Have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts?..Listen, my beloved brethren: has GOD not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which he promised to those who love Him?..But you have dishonored the poor man…Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts?..Do they not blaspheme that Noble Name by which you are called?..If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself”, you do well: but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors…For whoever shall keep the the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all…For he who said,”Do not commit adultery”, also said, “Do not murder”…Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law..
        So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty…For judgement is without mercy to those who have shown no mercy..Mercy triumphs over judgement…”(James Chp. 2, vs 1-12–NKJV)…When we wonder where our ‘revival’ is, maybe we just ought to open up our Bibles…

November 13, 2013 at 11:05 AM

• Amen Brother!

November 13, 2013 at 5:46 PM

November 11, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I envy those who can expressive themselves in the written word. I don’t have that gift and I haven’t developed it, but I’m being forced to improve that skill to survive in the working world. That’s why I just post links and videos. I used to get criticized for that on the other blog. They wanted me to try to convince those of my opinion. I let the information stand on it’s own. The church I just left: the secretary told me “People choose to be deceived” “It’s a choice”. Isn’t that hard to accept??????????? I can’t wrap my brain around that.

We may be experiencing persecution sooner than we realize, but at this point today in my life, I’m glad it’s not now. By 2017 maybe???????????

I know you watched the videos over on this post, Carl, because you commented.

I hope others are listening to some of this. I like to know what’s going to happen, or maybe happen. I don’t want to be deceived. Especially by heretics:

Christians want a revival before the rapture. Let’s hope it’s a good one. I just think we have to get passed the date setting, so those who really believe can stand out.

This is from a Convert to Catholiscism: She’s calling politics “Staged Theatre”.

Ann Barnhardt, a convert to traditional Roman Catholicism, originally from the Kansas City area, graduated from Kansas State University with a degree in animal husbandry and agricultural economics and worked for 15 years as a commercial hedge broker, helping farmers and ranchers use the futures and options markets to forward contract and hedge their livestock and grain production, with the final six of those years being at the helm of her own Independent Introducing brokerage, Barnhardt Capital Management. After the MF Global theft she voluntarily shuttered Barnhardt Capital Management knowing that her clients’ funds were in a state of clear and present danger of theft on the clearinghouse level with no protection, defense or legal recourse. She publicly declared a federal tax strike shortly thereafter and is now operating as a voice of counter-revolution off the so-called “grid”. Ann considers the United States to be formally overthrown and thus legally non-existent, instead replaced by a neo-Stalinist tyranny.

How can someone be deceived about one thing and not about another???????????? Go figure.

November 12, 2013 at 10:20 AM

—- There MUST BE a ‘revolution’ among the ones who MAKE all this money, who USE it and CONTROL it, those who sport the college degrees and ‘shingles’ on their office walls, who have ‘clout’ with all those ‘higher-educated’ types for there to BE ANY HOPE of real ‘change’…I’m a poor and nearly homeless PUKE with NO platform to spout the shrill drivel I do…But HERE is a lady (Barnhardt) who has ‘achieved’ something, sat at the table with these ‘yuppies’ and dealt across that table face-to-face, whose life has ‘DEPENDED’ upon her ‘management’ of the ‘holy dollar’…You ask how she can be ‘dually-deceived’?..(I so assume you refer to her conversion to Catholocism, here)…It seems clear to ME…THIS lady is clearly still SEARCHING…It doesn’t take a ‘Neo-Stalininst’ to RECOGNIZE ‘Stalinism’…Just someone with more than a ‘lemming’s grasp’ of HISTORY…In ‘upper’ circles in which SHE operated, those still with a ‘conscience’ are fewer by the day, indeed…THAT world doesn’t REWARD such ‘conscience’…That world is still laughing like HELL as ‘Rowdy Roddy Piper’ pins the TAIL on ALL of the overpaid ‘donkeys’…Barnhardt HAS to have recognized all too clearly the sheer BRASHNESS, the all-consuming ARROGANCE of those around HER; those who ‘perpetrate’ the things like YOU take the trouble to illustrate in this space, Kittii…As a midwesterner (Kansas) and a ‘Bible-belter’, no doubt, it must’ve started ‘turning in her guts’ a bit to watch all of this, so she ‘RAN for COVER’…NOT having any apparent ‘evangelical’ or ‘doctrinal’ ROOTS, she fled to the first ‘refuge’ she COULD, as have SO many, the ever-waiting arms of The Catholic Church…I have a ‘buddy’ who feels the same way; HE thinks the ‘justification’ for HIS ‘FAITH’ & loyalty to that church is its ‘all-welcoming attitude’ of everyone…That’s so SAD; a MUSLIM could use the same pretzel ‘LOGIC’ to justify HIS so-called faith!
      What Barnhardt HASN’T received is the LIVING knowledge of the indwelling presence of a very real and ‘ACCEPTING’ Jesus Christ!!.. Maybe she will find a couple of lowly ‘pukes’ like Apollos did in The Book of Acts, Priscilla & Aquila, to show her ‘The way of GOD more perfectly”

November 13, 2013 at 12:05 AM

—- THIS is powerful stuff, Kittii…I LOVE this lady’s PASSION, as well as her GUTS…NO, I DON’T think THIS lady’ll find her spiritual ‘haven’ under the auspices of the ‘Holy See’, nor the ‘tutelage’ of its POPE…Give it time…She ran OUT from underneath FINANCIAL chicanery and its political ‘lap dogs’ and their falsified message of hope…I think, along with our PRAYERS, she will “SEE” the ‘chicanery’ in the Roman Church and find her own way to the TRUTH…As to the message on ‘HEAVEN’, I once was given, during a time of fasting, a vision of that place, I believe, so CLEAR I can still relate it to all TODAY…Spurred by a simple ‘triggered’ thought, which escapes me NOW, I was suddenly subjected to a ‘reality’ unlike ANYTHING I had ever experienced…To describe it is simple, to RELATE it to you is IMPOSSIBLE…I felt for a time (about 4 hours or so…) that I had been almost literally ‘given GOD’S Eyes’; to see all around me as HE sees it…Descibed simply, I was completely in LOVE with EVERYTHING I saw that had the origin of GOD for its creation; Birds, bugs, the SKY, the clouds, animals, trees, bushes, shrubs, even the ROCKS!!!..ALL was indescribably lovely..
      Conversely, everything I saw that had the ‘handprints’ of ‘MAN’ was utterly ‘intrusive’, almost to the point of being LUDICROUS: buildings, trucks & cars, roads, telephone poles, street lamps, signs, factories, even AIRPLANES seemed to me suddenly as ‘meaningless, ugly, silly, out-of-place, invasive’ to the lovely works of GOD…I’ve NEVER experienced anything like it….But HERE’S where it gets almost ‘teary-eyed’ for me to relate….
      —- There was a low-hanging dark bank of clouds on the horizon (sort of a rain ‘roll-cloud’)…A bright late-afternoon sun was setting behind that cloud, giving the cloud an impression of being something like a ‘long, gradual hill’ with a BRIGHT LIGHT over the top on the other side of its crest..I believe it was the Holy Spirit whispering gently in the deepest part of my soul, yet almost audibly…”You see that HILL, Gary??…Over on the other side of it, over in the LIGHT??…THAT’S HOME, Gary…You live THERE….Not HERE in this crazy place…THERE is YOUR HOME….Over the HILL.. I am fighting back the tears NOW as I write this… IT was REAL

November 13, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I am frustrated with the Evangelical church because we have allowed the Catholics and Mormons to infiltrate us. I continue to learn new things too and I don’t like being deceived. What happens to our witness. because of this? So rather than duplicate the information, I will just direct you over to this post on Virginia’s blog, Carl. Too bad that video on the Vatican was removed from You Tube. At least the link is still there that documents it. I don’t know if you watched the whole thing Virginia. It was 4 hours. 30 minutes into it, it documented how the Illuminist have infiltrated the Catholic Church. It was so well researched, even if it was made my the Seventh Day Adventist. I didn’t see the video on their web site, that I posted down below it. That web site was shown midway through the video. Maybe the video will show up again. It was well documented. It was a video you could watch several times, because there was too much information to absorb in one sitting.

Go over here Carl:

Authorthat: is another one of those saying there is no Pre-Trib. He doesn’t know his scriptures.

November 15, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Aaron Russo is the other extreme of this woman Ann Barnhardt, who turned to religion. He would of advocated for what she is, if he had lived. He was savy about Politics, but he wouldn’t submit to the creator. He wanted to boycott what she is advocating. Have you ever heard of Aaron Russo, Carl? I listed to this interview over and over again. But you can’t get any Christians too, because he’s secular. He died of colon cancer.

At least some Evangelical Christians listened to Aaron Russo and are blogging about him.

November 15, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Ann Barnhardt brought up the assassination subject you posted over here and I commented on.

See that post too Carl. I posted way back on Obama and Sarah Palin this last year. I would have to go
    to facebook to recall it and my account is deactivated right now.

November 15, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Ann Barnhardt is saying everything I wish I could; about the NSA, facebook, healthcare. Awesome. I’m just now listening to the whole thing. WOO Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is articulate about it too. Such language. It’s a gift. LOL!!!

November 15, 2013 at 7:27 PM

—- Ditto to all the above, Kittii… I’ll search the links you’ve posted with anticipation and great glee…Hey, Kittii.–NOT that I MIND, or anything, but… Though I LIKE the name ‘Carl’ a LOT (Had some friends by that name; always held a warm spot in my heart, forsooth!!)…The only issue I have with that ‘moniker’ is that it ain’t MINE!!!…However, Kittii, you CAN call me ‘Gary’!!!…Anytime you LIKE!!…SIS has been callin’ me ‘Bro’, just to git BACK at me fer callin’ HER ‘SIS’..OR, you kin kawl me RAY, r’ you kin kawl me JAY..But ya DOESN’T has ta call me ‘JOHNSON’!!!…Or just call me CRAZY..
    One more thing, Kittii…Over on the other thread you posted about ‘Dominionism’…EUREKA!!!..I left a post on that as well…SO glad to know there’s at least ONE MORE BELIEVER out there who feels the same way I DO…That subject thas gotten wa-a-a-ay too ‘overlooked’ in recent years…

November 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM

10. November 19, 2013 at 3:19 PM

—- RUN, DYLAN, RUN!!!…Trouble is, we’ve HAD a president who would FOLLOW the ‘lead’ our good man expresses so passionately here…We’ve all had pleasant discussion in THIS SPACE about the man, and that quite recently…Just one problem…His name is ANDREW JACKSON…

November 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM

I think my post when into your spam folder, Virginia. I’ve had that happen before, when it posts duplicate.

November 20, 2013 at 4:12 PM

• Sometimes it needs to be approved. It’s weird some do, some don’t.

November 20, 2013 at 5:27 PM

November 20, 2013 at 4:15 PM

—- The “Obama-nible Care Act”??…I was HOPING it WOULDN’T affect me at all…WAAAY back in the 70’s, when they bade me ‘sign on the dotted line’ to join the Big Gray Yacht Club of Uncle Sam, they swore to me I had guaranteed healthcare for LIFE…NOW I hear that our pharoah hath so ordained that even ME and me VETERAN ‘shipmates’ is gonna haveta ‘toe the line’ on this silliness…We’ll have about a year, or so I hear tell in V.A. ‘scuttlebutt’, then King Barack will make US as well, ‘sign on’ in some kind of ‘privatized’ medical plan, as a ‘rider’, I think, to supplement what we already served to earn…If the trend continues, the entire V.A. Healthcare system MAY be bound for the boneyard…All bets are off with Obama.

November 22, 2013 at 11:43 PM

—- AWWWW, HECK!!!…I’ll SAY it….NEEDS to be said….Since today is famous for ‘assassinations’, our beloved Congress kept in proper step by making another ‘killing’ this 50th anniversary of JFK’s ‘dispatching’ by an act of less bloody but perhaps more sinister ‘politcal theater’…A measure was passed in ONE House of Congress (possibly BOTH) to “squash” the privelege (rights?) of the minority party to hold the Floor via the ‘filibuster’ as a tactic to oppose controversial legislation…Obama I was crowing shrilly about it on the morning news shows, saying “This will serve to eliminate the obtrusive elements which have long impugned the smooth workings of government…”.THIS is a move unprecedented as to opposition rights in American legislative process; perhaps a ‘game-changer’, and the victimized minority made no bones about it in their responding public statements..
    Even the British PARLIAMENT tolerates the ‘Opposition’ in BOTH Houses, but no longer America, apparently…Does anyone recall the inspiring and moving scene in the film “Mr. Smith Goes to Washington”??..”A FILIBUSTER!!!”.Poor Jimmy Stewart must be rotisserizing in his box six feet under.
    —- 50 years ago we assassinated ‘Camelot’, for better or for worse…TODAY we assassinated ‘political dissent’, to promote ‘smooth government’…
    So what’s NEXT??…The Reichstag Fire???…Kristallnacht??…The Night of Long Knives??…Himmler & Goering are surely smiling in THEIR boxes..
    It is certain the arrogance of this Chief Executive knows NO BOUNDS…From here on out, OUTRAGE will be the name of the game…COUNT on it!!

November 23, 2013 at 1:04 AM

• I’ve told a couple people-I’ll say it again…
      “The ‘celebration’ of JFK is only a Illuminati ritual which is thrown in our face. They celebrate their foul misdeeds, their ritualistic cauldron of secrets.” And they do it right before our faces. This segues into your subject Obama is the first president (and this govt) to fly the Nazi flag in our face and laugh at us all the while.
      I was listening to all this mess on the news while getting ready to workout at the gym. Otherwise I DO NOT listen to news. They are not brave or courageous in their acts, they are committing crimes against the people! But, this was all planned hundreds of years ago by the very elect who began this circus we call a government.
      How do we become outrages when only a small percentage realizes the truth, how do we protest when they laugh and take our ‘number’ all the while awaiting the guillotine to chop our heads off so we can’t speak out against them.
      You’re so right!! Love, V

November 24, 2013 at 9:44 AM

—- ONE MORE ‘PARELLEL’ exists in the possibly ‘neo-prophetic’ examination of Adolf Hitler’s path from the Chancellorship of Germany to the role of ‘Fuehrer’ (absolute Leader), to that which our CURRENT ‘Obamination’ in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.MIGHT utilize…The Reichstag Fire,’staged’ by Goering and his Bavarian Secret Police goons (forerunners of the ‘Gestapo’) and the ‘SA’ brownshirts created a ‘panic’ in poliitical circles in Berlin..
    Knowing the German people appreciated ‘order’, new Chancellor Hitler, feigning ‘outrage’ and citing ‘Jewish intrigues and fifth-columnist activities’, hurriedly rushed a bill through the ‘dazed and confused’ Reichstag, an emergency decree which became known to history as “The Enabling Act”..
    This ‘knee-jerk’ legislation passed FULL executive, legislative, even MILITARY and POLICE authority to the then-majority NAZI party, and thusly its Leader, Adolf Hitler; ostensibly this was to be maintained ‘for the duration of the National emergency..’ The ’emergency’ continued on for the next TWELVE YEARS, until Soviet troops of Marshal Koniev planted the Red Banner atop the same Reichstag in 1945, now burning for ‘other reasons’..
    —- Obama is truly SORDID…If NOTHING else, ambitious; definitely amoral & RUTHLESS…Is an ‘Enabling Act’ with this president a real possibility??
    I have heard much talk that he may, very ‘Putin’ like, (or Hitler?) ‘engiineer’ some scurrilous enterprise to ‘secure his grip’ on the presidency…The total ABSENCE of ANY ‘charismatic’ or inspirational leadership among the ‘opposition’ party is indeed OMINOUS…YEP, SIS…It IS a PLAN…Connie Cumbey’s forthright book on the ‘Rainbow’ so long ago is proving prophetic…The Spirit has been telling ME to ‘Learn the powerful art of PRAISE’..
    I believe the time is soon that we will have to literally have to ‘retreat into a fortress of Praise’.”.The Lord inhabits the praises of His People”…This will be MY course, indeed I believe it’s what The Lord has been after from ME all along…I sure do wish he would come SOON…Praise His Name!!

November 24, 2013 at 10:11 PM

China Bombs US Dollar

November, 2013

The central bank of China just dropped bombshell news that has been purposely ignored by the mainstream media. The bombshell news is that China is going to stop stockpiling U.S. dollars and accumulating foreign-exchange reserves. During the third quarter of 2013, China’s foreign-exchange reserves were valued at approximately $3.66 trillion…and most of it was U.S. dollars.

For years, China has been accumulating US dollars to keep the value up while keeping the value of the Chinese yuan artificially low. Why? To make Chinese products less expensive in the international marketplace.

HOW DO DOLLAR STORES MAKE PROFITS?

Thanks to the massively unbalanced trade that the USA has had with China, tens of thousands of US businesses, millions of US jobs and trillions of US dollars have left the country and gone over to China.

The artificially low Chinese currency has resulted in a massive flood of super cheap products from across the Pacific that U.S. consumers have been eagerly gobbling up…like from the dollar stores.

Have you wondered how dollar stores could possibly make a profit by selling products for only one dollar? The truth is that when you flip those products over you will find that almost all of them have been made outside of the USA. In fact, “made in China” are probably the most common written words in your entire household.

GUTTING THE US ECONOMY

Now that China is going to stop stockpiling U.S. dollars, many U.S. analysts believe that China will also stop buying any more U.S. debt – a move that would prove disastrous for the US economy.

The People’s Bank of China said the country does not benefit any more from increases in its foreign-currency holdings.

“It’s no longer in China’s favor to accumulate foreign-exchange reserves,” Yi Gang, a deputy governor at the central bank, said in a speech organized by China Economists 50 Forum at Tsinghua University yesterday. The monetary authority will “basically” end normal intervention in the currency market and broaden the yuan’s daily trading range, Governor Zhou Xiaochuan wrote in an article in a guidebook explaining reforms outlined last week following a Communist Party meeting. Neither Yi nor Zhou gave a timeframe for any changes.

China has decided there is not much more to gut from the US economy and it is time to let the US dollar die a slow death. The death of the US dollar won’t happen overnight, but its value will soon start a downward spiral. All of that cheap stuff you are used to buying at Wal-Mart and the dollar store is going to become a helluva lot more expensive.

What does this latest move by China mean for U.S. government debt? America is heavily dependent on foreign nations like China to lend them money. Once that stops, it’s lights out.

Recommended Reading:

Why The U.S. Dollar Is In Trouble

China has announced that it is going to stop stockpiling foreign-exchange reserves

The Federal Reserve Is Monetizing A Staggering Amount Of U.S. Government Debt