Thanks

giving-thanks-to-christ

I want to take some time off to PRAISE my GOD, to THANK my GOD. I think we all need to humble ourselves, not for a holiday but for GOD, who is in our lives, each and every day.

IMGP6691 Praise to the Lord

For GOD, Who gives us unconditional love and mercy.

Give-Thanks

Give thanks for HIM! Then, everything else falls into place.

1. ms Worship

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAmen!!!!!

November 25, 2013 at 12:12 PM

2. cathy

Amen he is awesome…thank him for all he has done for you…I have so much my self to thank him for…when the Holy Spirit is down on the inside of you,….. you just can’t stop thank him praising his name for he is good all the time…and I tell you is is a wonderful beautiful feel I love the Holy Ghost….you enjoy your time off..I know I will….

November 25, 2013 at 9:00 PM

3. merrily

Virginia-you inspire, intrigue, nurture, and motivate us all to question and to do better. Please know how appreciative we all are of you. Blessings to you and your family this thanksgiving!

November 26, 2013 at 2:30 AM

• Thank you so much. GOD Bless you and yours. Love, V

November 26, 2013 at 9:47 AM

4. Love

Love your blog, your truth, and I love God! Your blogs have been inspiring and educational for me for a long time. I have always loved God but once I fully opened up to him it has been sheer bliss. I thank him every day. God is awesome just awesome and he loves us.

November 26, 2013 at 10:29 AM

5. PRINCE MOORE

Hi virginia, hw is ur health & dat of ur sis,i hope all is well wt u all. u promise to educate me on jehovah witness, still waitin on u dear. my regards to ur sis.i lv u both.GODBLESS&PEACE

November 29, 2013 at 12:37 AM

• Already wrote and published the article last week. Peace & Blessings-V

November 29, 2013 at 9:10 AM

6. —Goin’ offline for indefinite period tonight around midnight… Lot of problems to solve… Can’t afford the ‘web’ fee… Keep hangin’ in there and I’ll see y’all when I sees ya… Bless HIM…

November 30, 2013 at 3:24 PM