Hands of GOD

in your hands

I don’t put blame on the devil and his minions for every little issue in my life, I do know the devil works hard in an attempt to stop what I do…but I also know that GOD works in mysterious ways.
With that being said, I want everyone to know that I am being challenged to pull myself up and deal with many personal issues in my life right now. I will not be publishing articles until I feel like I’ve got things under control.
I place my suit of Armor on and stand with the help of the Holy Spirit and wear my Armor of GOD proudly. I will not back down, regress or plead surrender for I have the power of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Almighty GOD beside me as I walk.
But, please know this-I realize without the prayers of those who surround me (meaning YOU) that I wouldn’t be as strong as I am today. Your intercessory prayers have placed in the Hands of GOD!

I will be continuing to post my CALL TO ARMS Series- here

1. liz

prays for u

December 16, 2013 at 11:23 AM

2. Amen I am so glad that He keeps me in His hands so I want stray away or be harmed by the devil and his cohorts.jahfe

December 16, 2013 at 1:33 PM

3. I pray the Lord will keep you in the palm of his hand. What you are anticipateing will make you stronger and wiser. God bless you.

December 16, 2013 at 2:20 PM

4. Praying for you brother

December 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM

5. Reblogged this on biblebabe778's Blog.

December 16, 2013 at 3:33 PM

6. Randall Ray

Please pray deeply on this decision, please. It wounds my soul to hear you are struggling with ANYTHING, that could keep you from the powerful messages you’ve been delivering. Ouch.

I will pray for in earnest for you! -RR

December 16, 2013 at 4:06 PM

• This is exactly what I spoke of. People coming together in intercessory prayer! GOD loves this kind of action. Give all the Glory to GOD. Thank you RR! God Bless you!

December 16, 2013 at 11:14 PM

7. Rick

We all need a break sometime. Let everything work out well for you. I know most Christmas stuff is absolutely pagan, we can still celebrate Jesus’s life and death for us, so merry Christmas!

December 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM

• Thank you Rick! GOD Bless you and your family. Love, V

December 16, 2013 at 11:17 PM

8. Neal (champion for Jesus)

I pray your website continues, it is much needed in this world. Jesus promises 70-80 years or until you are satisfied. With long life will I satisfy you and show you my salvation. You are bought by Jesus’ blood and your not your own. Jesus, the head of the body (which you are a member), will quicken your motal body by his spirit. Call for the elders of his church and have them lay hands on you; and Jesus will restore what the devil has stolen. For Jesus’ glory! You were healed by his stripes.

December 16, 2013 at 7:35 PM

9. Neal (champion for Jesus)

God bless you?

The greater blesses the lesser. You are talking with the Champion for Jesus.
    I was looking for a Texan invite, since I don’t want to be responsible to carry on the message after you are gone. The devil knows you are doing a great job. Why doesn’t God fix your body? Faith in him and his word. Is God in control? Only as far as faith in him and what he told us. You know God is not to blame. The devil is to blame (and our lack of faith in what Jesus did for us personally). Our faith overcomes mountains until we quit. Hold fast to that which is good. I never was defeated until I said I was. Poor confession, poor results. Good confession, good results. I am an over comer (champion) in Christ Jesus who loved me and delivered himself up for me. Thank you Jesus, I am bought with your blood! Tests come to us all to give us a testimony, which brings him glory. I pray someone wants to kick some serious devil ass before the devil finds out he is defeated by Jesus. And NOT that a good website designer was killed by the destroyer. When one hurts we all suffer. Consider the hands of Jesus.

God bless you too.

December 17, 2013 at 1:45 AM

• I love your passion and conviction. I will never admit defeat, much less back down.
      I only take this time to let Jesus Christ carry me for a bit. Only HE is able.
      Never will I stop what I do! Even when the internet is down and gone, I will hit the pavement running with my feet planted firmly in the knowledge that GOD is the reason for my existence.
      I have never felt such unconditional love as when I gave my life to HIM!
      I am covered in the Blood of The Lamb, the Blood of Jesus Christ, the ONLY Son of The Almighty GOD! Praise GOD, and I give all the Glory to GOD! That was a firm…THANK YOU GOD!

December 17, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Hear, hear!

December 17, 2013 at 12:50 PM

10. Neal

Deception is what the devil should be blamed for. Your post here wanted prayer and the result, your strength. When you are weak, God is strong to place his power in you (but you already know that). Now posted is God keeps you in his hands. And I agree, God will escort you to your heavely home where Jesus went to prepare a place for you. He will never leave or forsake you since you are born of him. But it is deception to keep you from fighting the good fight of faith about healing. The same way you where saved is the way to be healed. You believe in your heart what God said, and say with your mouth what God said. Sin and death, replaced by salvation and life. Sickness and pain from disease, replaced by health and ease.
    I have yet to read anything about this deception of the devil. You will not be able to pull yourself up out of personal issues (pain) unless you can find it in Word of God (Jesus) and say it. Who said, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Learn of me.” I guess I was deceived here here into thinking you were sick and on your way home. So my last post about say say.

December 17, 2013 at 2:58 PM

• No, my dear brother…I am not ill. There are personal issues which need attended to. GOD Bless you for your concern and compassion. Peace & Blessing-V

December 17, 2013 at 4:07 PM

—– JUUSSST a DOL-GARN MINUTE, THAR, YOUNG LADY!!!…YOO isn’t goin NOWHERE but RIGHT HERE ta do the work GOD called your heart ta DO!!!…So jus’ GIT ‘cher li’l self right back thar in fronta that CORN-PYOOTER N’ GUT ta TYPIN’!!!… OR you’ll haveta answer to yer BRO!!!!…(This, for those uninformed is a specially-formed procedure of encouragement for those for whom I have a great sense of personal burden…It is thus forthwith intended that the uninitiated or uninformed not draw particular offense from the aforementioned procedure, to which I have given the monniker, “Rustic exhortation”…Only the intended subject is to be affected by its content…AN’ SHE BETTER BE!!!!)…I also shall pray, SIS…

January 9, 2014 at 7:03 PM

• Ya seeee…………that therr was what I missed! Glad to have ya back dear one. I digested every single letter! Love the exhortation, but missed you more. It was a rough ride, like we have have from time to time but I shall not fall back nor down. I miss what I do when I take a break and even when I do break here from time to time I am ever working on projects for the site. YEP! Always. I love my job….can ya tell! No matter what’s going on in my life….GOD comes first.
      Now, ska-daddle yourself over here and make ready for some coffee and chat time. We’ve missed ya! Love, V

January 10, 2014 at 9:10 AM

— UMMMM… GEEE, Sis!!!… I mean… You’d REALLY make me some COFFEE???….’Caribou’ Sumatran whole bean, freshly ground, if’n ya pleeeze… And STRONG with cream & sugar….. Or whatever ya GOT’ll do….

April 13, 2014 at 4:13 PM

• Your SO COOL! I like Ice Coffee too….let’s share a dab. I wish you lived closer! Oh, by the way….I will doing an article soon to announce my Ministry. I know this was my beginning but it was only the diving board! I’m going in head first! Into the deep end. My hubby even gave me the best name for it! TRUTH SEEKERS MINISTRY!
        The logo ROCKS! GOD gave me that while laying in bed…HE talks to me the most there and while researching! I just love our conversations.
        And yours too! Please let me know if we can communicate in another form! I would love to! GOD means for it to be that way, BRO! Love ya, V

April 13, 2014 at 4:38 PM

—- I will be in touch by E-mail on the latter, sis… Watch yours… As to LOGOS… I don’t honestly KNOW how you found ONE that worked out just that perfectly, as you have about 33,000 cool graphic displays on this site already!!!… Where you get your stuff is one of the universe’s great secrets, and I fully expect a ‘Cosmos’ segment from the heretic Neil DeGrasse Tyson to explain it all, which he won’t be able to do, therefore humiliating him and reducing him to full repentance, thus draggin’ HIM kicking & screaming into the Kingdom of GOD!!!… What ME?? AMBITIOUS???… N-A-A-W-W!!!
    —- As the great prophets Tom & Jerry said.. “I wuv ya MEECES TO PEECES!!….” See ya..

April 23, 2014 at 7:28 PM