Women Warriors

MightyWomanofGod

Faith has a voice and wisdom that can produce change.

Armor

There is no doubt an increase in spirit faith-filled women who are using their energetic force to accomplish tasks to change the course of history. I’m currently in the process of a piece about the Mahdi and Antichrist and one of the parallels between the two is the task to behead women who have faith. Now wait a minute, this is not meant to scare any of you women away! It’s meant as proof that we are not only seeing an increase but it’s such that it’s even prophesied about!
The question is how do women fit into GOD’S Plan for the days ahead? The key is the relationship between you and GOD! We must pray an ask GOD to raise up women to influence the Kingdom of the world. We  must recognize that satan’s plan depends on the continued oppression of women! History tells us that women have been oppressed but we are enjoying more opportunities than ever, and we need to let women know that they have GIFTS and these gifts need to shine!

mighty

I believe the church has recognized women as prayer warriors! There are gifted women out there that have the ability to wield great authority on their knees. This authority through spirit-filled prayers has brought the heavens to Earth and has changed the course of the world. With this in mind, we need to realize with this ability we as women are given this ability by GOD, and it can be increased by the ability to use the ARMOR OF GOD to fight the spiritual battle in our daily walk. By this I mean, we can FIGHT the good fight.
In the past the church has banned women from being exorcists, and the like but it’s time to change that! GOD’S Plan includes for the establishment of godly women with an authority and sphere of influence that can revolutionize the supernatural battle!

Grace

Women are called to be a great power in the future.
Josephine Butler, 1828-1906

Many prophets have declared there will be a great move of the Holy Spirit among women. I believe this is true NOW more than ever! The Bible includes many examples of women operating in faith who changed the direction of the human race, and with everything in the Bible we see cyclical representations of these cycles repeating themselves in the end times! We live in these times now.
Women who are disciplined and prepared in faith and bold assertiveness can overthrow an enemy bent on destruction.

gray-desktop-12x10

Esther was such a woman. Even though she was an adopted orphan, with preparation and discipline, and the favor of GOD…she was willing to be used by a holy God to save an entire people. By receiving the spirit of adoption that the Lord Jesus Christ has offered us, we will be prepared for what is ahead in the future.

In 2 Samuel 20 we find the story of two nations at odds. This story has rebellion, anarchy, betrayal—many of the same issues we see between nations in the world today.
The rebel Sheba had led an uprising against David that threatened the entire kingdom. One of David’s mighty men, Joab, pursued Sheba to Abel of Beth Maachah, the city where Sheba was holed up. Joab’s men surrounded the city and, bent on destruction, began battering the walls to bring them down. This lady recognized that her city was headed for destruction.

cross-black-white-design

One woman’s wisdom and influence prevented the destruction of an entire city. God is now raising up unknown women who are filled with faith and who carry the Word of God in their mouths. They will become like two-edged swords, ready to speak wisdom that will alter the plans of destruction for our cities.
There are many more biblical examples of women who exercised authority that resulted in historical change. Lydia in Acts 16 is a great example of women operating in the marketplace who caused the evangelization of a nation to occur. I also love Moses’ mother, whose faith saved an entire nation. Deborah was an established warrior who led an entire generation (see Judg. 4). Jael was just a normal young girl with a ready weapon in her hand who brought the final blow on the enemy of her people (see Judg. 5:24-27). Mary of Bethany displayed extravagant devotion in the midst of rebuke to practice servanthood upon our Lord (see John 12:1-8).

proverbs-31-woman-love

Women in past seasons have known they had a call to influence and transform society. Unfortunately, some attempted to enter into this authority outside the boundaries and timing of God, producing confusion and a measure of reproach upon the whole of the female gender. However, this is a time and season when God is preparing women leaders and spiritual mothers who will step up and enter into authority according to His perfect plan, His order and His timing. These are the women who will change the course of the world.
Arise, women of the faith, and transform your families, cities and nations!

bride5

Jesus Changed the Status of Women
In the Old Testament and under the Old Covenant, women were essentially relegated to the task of keeping the home. But God in His sovereignty would raise up women leaders from time to time. When He did this, these women often had an incredible apostolic anointing. They exercised great influence and in some instances ruled better than the men of their time. God is able to break into a culture that subjugates women to men, and He will raise women to positions of leadership, empowering them to accomplish His purposes on Earth.

women of God

Let’s look at the instructions Naomi gave to Ruth:
Wash yourself and anoint yourself, put on your best garment and go down to the threshing floor; but do not make yourself known to the man until he has finished eating and drinking. Then it shall be, when he lies down, that you shall notice the place where he lies; and you shall go in, uncover his feet, and lie down; and he will tell you what you should do (vv. 3,4).

godmadewoman

First, Ruth was to wash herself and get cleaned up. Second, she was to get a new anointing. Third, she needed to put on her best garment. The widow’s outfit she’d been wearing since they left Moab was to be taken off since that represented the grief of the past season. Fourth, she needed to wait for the proper timing before moving ahead. Finally, she was to lay at Boaz’s feet. Ruth was required to fully submit to what God wanted to do.
So Boaz got up and blessed her. He acknowledged that there was a closer relative that had a right to Ruth before he did. But if that man did not perform his duty, then Boaz would do it and move in the law of redemption.
Do you see what this means for us? When you do that which God is asking you to do in His perfect timing, then one way or another you will receive your blessing.

Answering God's Call

Let’s begin changing by changing our children!! In this digital era, it’s no wonder less people are reading the Bible.
Bible reading is down because people read it…
In fragments, meaning in the verse level rather than in large sections.
A-historically, meaning without a feel for the historical context of the texts being read.
In isolation, meaning individual “devotions” rather than in groups.
Make it a priority to READ the BIBLE in your family. Men are known as the head of the family, but most know that the woman holds the GLUE of the family….use your glue!

ronald_reagan_alien_invasion_threat

INSIDIOUS AGENDA
I believe if you’re strong in your faith then what’s coming will only be a testament to the Word. But on the other hand, if your not strong in your faith then you are at risk of a strong delusion.

demonic_alien_agenda1

2 Thessalonians 2:
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

demonic_alien_agenda2-jacques_vallee

Perfect Reason for Soldiers?
The Watchman on the Wall is a reference for those who show the signs of the prophecies of the Bible. The perfect reference point?
According to a National Geographic survey, 77 % of all Americans “believe there are signs that aliens have visited Earth”, according to a recent poll only 68% of all Americans believe that Jesus is GOD or the Son of God.
Does the phrase “STRONG DELUSION” come to mind? It should!
We live in a time in which NO ONE could have predicted a thousand or two thousand years ago!

father_malachi_martin_on_vatican_owned_mount_graham_observatory

2 Thessalonians 2:
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

professor_vatican_university_giuseppe_tanzella_nitti_very_soon_info_from_another_world_require_a_rereading_of_gospel

Don’t kid yourself for one minute into thinking there are ‘good’ aliens! Aliens are demons! They work for satan. They are the vanguard of the fallen angels. Their Nephilim children, genetically engineered/corrupted beings are spiritual in nature but only because they were created so. This allows them the advantage of being cast down to earth and to work false miracles, signs, and wonders.

Revelation 5:
11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

10,000 X 10,000 = 100 million + and if 1/3 of this fell;
The sum would be close to 3030303
I don’t think it strange that the three’s are in there either!

brother_guy_consolmagno_very_soon_nations_will_look_to_aliens_for_salvation

BUT WAIT:
The worst part of all this is…
The world is beginning to believe in the alien invasion pretext….but what of this!
The New Age Movement has included in its devious plan, the belief that the alien force is a hoax by the Illuminati and the coming attack on this planet is really going to be the coming of Jesus Christ.
How is this possible?
The Ascended Masters are actually these demons/fallen angels. They have procured a plan which sends multiple delusions in this respect.
Their teacher Maitreya has a side-kick! Jesus! Not the real one…a false messiah!! And considering the Roman Catholic Church  (RCC) is led by these demons, the first pictures ever painted and put out into the public was by the RCC and this is a portrait of their Jesus, the Ascended Master. SANANDA.

vatican_tied_mount_graham_observatory_launches_lucifer_telescope

Believing in Aliens Not Opposed to Christianity, Vatican’s Top Astronomer Says…

god calling

ITS TIME! Women-Let’s change the world. Take charge of your destiny in GOD’S Plan….do it now. GO Serve your King!

Faith has a voice and wisdom that can produce change.

January 21, 2014 at 12:13 PM

January 21, 2014 at 12:18 PM

3. Deborah Carder

You start out with the call for women to finally take hold of their original GOD-ordained command to fight and subdue and take dominion over the evil of the earth, just as men were, then you depict them in stereotypical sleaze ball vixen attire right down to the fishnets and revealing see-through hiked up S and M gear! They all are busty collagen lip injected cartoons. Even the silhouette is a slinky hip-sacheting type with Proverbs 31 association, which isn’t even in reference to some super woman but the entire Church! How about a shorthaired athletic built woman wearing frontline battle gear and combat boots? Carrying the sword of the Word of The Lord? How about a short stout woman with the look of a fight in her eyes? This call becomes laughable and an insult to women, although you present the scripture accurately. The serpent certainly is at enmity with the woman and he has used sexism as his modus operandi for thousands of years in every culture. The feminist movement was actually 100% correct with this one, but they allowed themselves to be sucked into other ideologies of sinfullness that weakened their legitimate gripes.

January 21, 2014 at 10:34 PM

• Pictures are the least of your worries if this is all you got from the article….what a shame.

January 22, 2014 at 8:16 AM

• Deborah Carder

Sorry but a picture IS worth a million words. Don’t be so deceived and accepting of these ungodly false and patronizing images of women. Did you not understand the content of my assessment?

January 22, 2014 at 4:34 PM

• Wasting my time arguing with humans is NOT my goal. If you have an issue then go to GOD with it, and I will do the same. Spending your time doing this is wasted considering the vast amount of supernatural powers against us. This was my lesson learned this week, and I’ve learned it well.

January 23, 2014 at 6:31 AM

• Deborah Carder

I Did go to God and He has called me to Judge all that I see, hear, and read, that is corrupted or ignorant and to speak against it. You cannot fight against supernatural forces using corrupted and insulting imagery. Not only do you lose credibility, but women are weakened even further as in the past millenniums, and the evil forces only sit back and laugh at you and us. There is no power in this! Proverbs13:10 “By insolence the heedless make strife, but with those who take advise is Wisdom.”

January 23, 2014 at 10:17 AM

• It’s time we durn shore made you a GENERAL… I’ll second that ’emotion’…(Gee, I LOVE Smokey…)

January 30, 2014 at 6:33 PM

• You’re too kind, my dear friend. Love, V

January 31, 2014 at 6:52 AM

Marianne used to get the same criticism on some of her pictures.

It is a spiritual battle. Christ Pinto said the same thing in his video on

“The Hidden Faith of the Founding Fathers”

I read your first teaching on “A Call to Arms”.

I don’t think I ever posted this. I accidentally hit some keys on my keyboard
    and I discovered how to increase and decrease the font. Marianne posted
    it here after I told her. She didn’t know how to do that either. I learn things
    by clicking on the icons.

1. Click on Microsoft Word

2. choose format, font

3. choose wingdings font setting

4. change the font size to 72 for better viewing,

5. hit the caps lock button 6. now type in Q, 33, NYC= ‘

I found this on this You Tube and I tried it and sure enough

This is the You Tube I ran across this. I don’t believe things unless
    I try it out myself or see the facts. Same thing with the demons on the
    4 corners of the dollar bill Doc Marquis did a view on. It’s there, but try
    to get any Christians to look at this stuff. Impossible.

THE HIDDEN SOURCE’

January 22, 2014 at 12:19 PM

5. Nancy

I got a lot from your article, always do. I enjoy your blog very much. The same pictures kind of bothered me also. To be fair to the other commenter. I knew the alien Threat would play a part in the end time scenario but I started reading about it 20+ years ago, what little there was then, very little. Now there is so much and finally people are learning the truth, good job. Now they have to believe it, blinded people. So many get angry if you say any thing bad about aliens or extraterrestrials, they act as if you criticized their relatives. They really believe they are here to help us save ourselves, it will be so easy to suck them in when it happens. I
    I hope I can be a powerful warrior for God.

January 22, 2014 at 12:39 PM

I just watched this movie and at the end what stuck with me is when she said: I reached more people with my one arm than I would of with my two arms. WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 22, 2014 at 12:44 PM

January 22, 2014 at 12:44 PM

January 22, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Even on Spanish You tubes Cool1

January 22, 2014 at 1:03 PM

I always have mixed feelings about Hollywood actors in “Christian Movies” like Helen Hunt and Dennis Quaid, but I didn’t know that was Carrie Underwood in Soul Surfer until I watched that preview up above. I love this song she sings. “Jesus take the Wheel”

January 22, 2014 at 1:11 PM

Some dramatized the song better in this video. I always visualize this when I’m driving to work and hear this song.

January 22, 2014 at 1:16 PM

I guess it’s music like this that makes me not listen to these secular singers.

Where’s the Gospel?

I searched Carrie Underwood’s official website, but couldn’t find any profession of her faith in Jesus Christ. In her biography section, Underwood states that she grew up in church; BUT, this doesn’t make her a Christian. In fact, most people who go to church are religious; BUT, lost without Jesus Christ, and on their way to Hell to burn forever. Why hasn’t Underwood placed a Gospel presentation on her website? I mean, she has millions of unsaved people visiting her website, and she doesn’t even give a clue as to how to be saved. Might offend some fans if you DEFINE your beliefs huh Carrie?

Carrie Underwood Needs to Give Jesus the Wheel

I did not write this article to be unkind, nor to personally attack Miss Underwood in any way, God forbid. I only wrote this article because when ANYONE claims to be a Christian, and is influencing millions of people like Carrie Underwood, they must accept the great responsibility that goes alone with such fame.

Carrie Underwood has the POWER of influence over people, and I believe she is sending a horrible message to young people today. Carrie Underwood sings “Jesus Take The Wheel,” while at the same time promoting “SELF magazine.” You can’t have it both ways. Either you’re going to follow the Lord Jesus Christ and His Word, or else you’re going to follow SELF. Self has no place in the Christian’s life, “Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me” (Matthew 16:24). The “cross” which Jesus spoke of is the PERSECUTION mentioned in John 15:19, “If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.” The Apostle Paul stated in 2nd Timothy 3:12, “Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.” This is the cross which Jesus expects each of us to bare. We should all speak the truth of God’s Word to lost sinners and the truth often makes people mad.

Again, I didn’t write this article to be unkind to anyone; BUT, rather, to warn Christian young people against following professed “Christian” musical “idols” (artists)—who are sinfully proud, worldly, compromisers, wishy-washy, yoked with the world, choked by the cares and riches of this world, covetous, imprudent, immodest, shallow, backslidden, and fail to clearly present the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Certainly, I am not condemning Carrie Underwood, for we are all hell-deserving sinners in God’s eyes, and who am I to judge? I am simply taking a Biblical stand against the worldliness which Miss Underwood promotes, because Christian young people need better role models. Jesus should be getting all the praises; BUT, it’s the Contemporary Christian Music (CCM) artists who are getting all the praises (and money).

January 22, 2014 at 1:30 PM

When I got saved, it wasn’t long before I looked at my rock music CD collection and didn’t feel good about it. I didn’t want it anymore and couldn’t bring myself to sell it because I didn’t want the responsibility of knowing it would end up in another persons hands so I destroyed them one by one. It felt great. I still listen to a little bit of secular music but not much. I know where it comes from and it bothers me. Carrie Underwood will lose her career and if she is saved, she eventually will not care if she loses it. Time will tell who’s blood runs through her veins.

January 22, 2014 at 3:13 PM

• AMEN BRO! Amen. The movie posting today is a bit ‘slow’ in its context but a good one. The coming challenges facing us, parallel this movie’s content and this is why I’m posting it. As Believer’s most will fall under the blade of one kind or another, this is our final ultimate sacrifice to GOD.
        I rarely listen to secular music and when I do I feel dirty after like I need a shower. This is a GOOD thing, our flesh has advanced one step closer to our spirit! PRAISE GOD!

January 23, 2014 at 6:35 AM

Music is such a powerful influence. I relate to periods of time or events, or memories with songs. That’s why sometimes I can be up or down by listening to them. I try to listen to Christian music only now. A lot of Christian singers (Amy Grant and Sandy Patti) have committed adultery, but the Bible is full of those stories as lessons for us. Look what happened to Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus too.

January 22, 2014 at 5:08 PM

14. Reblogged this on biblebabe778's Blog.

January 24, 2014 at 9:47 PM

I really like this song.

February 24, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Exercising for Jesus

February 24, 2014 at 10:57 AM

17. Deborah Carder

Math lesson here. 1/3 of 100 million angels would be 33,333,333 not 3030303. There are eight places not seven. Still the threes here has always intrigued me as well. My other replies have been deleted so this will probably be blocked as well. Is this an open forum or not?

February 24, 2014 at 4:26 PM

• Ms. Deborah
      Here is the lesson! When you judge….very few listen. And if memory serves me correctly…GOD is the Judge…not you. There’s a time and place for everything but when you consistently come to be negative….I will erase your comments. PERIOD!

February 24, 2014 at 5:24 PM

• Deborah Carder

Ms. Virginia, only ONCE have you been judged by me, and you refused to take heed to the assessment of the inappropriate sexist so-called woman vixen warrior images used. My owl comments and bird image sightings were not negative in the slightest and yet no comment from you. The math was way off here regarding angelic census, so the 3s used did not make sense to validate your point, which in reality, you are correct in its significance. God is the ultimate judge at the end of days to determine eternity and rewards, but He has given certain people specific abilities and assignments that others don’t have. You have yours in your writing abilities and research, and I have mine in my judgment of things that are tarnished, inappropriate, or biased and need to be corrected. I’ve noticed that you tend to gush and fawn over those repliers that praise you, and yet are extremely caustic with those who may not totally agree with you. The comment that you made earlier to me that you don’t have time to argue with Humans speaks volumes. Are you so narcissistic that you can’t learn from or debate others? Is your main goal and desire to make truth known in order to warn others (Humans) of the horrible days ahead?

February 24, 2014 at 6:45 PM

• Again, I am not here for anything but work. I am here for work…to spread the truth. Read into what you want. If the Lord Jesus Christ sends you the truth then so be it, but I’m not here to convince you either way. Name calling only shows the immaturity of it all. I’m done with you and your nonsense. Either you except this work for the intended purpose or you’re just here to make trouble and I don’t have time for that. Satan loves to lead people to fight one another for this leaves less time to fight the supernatural! THAT IS MY POINT.

February 25, 2014 at 8:23 PM

18. Deborah Carder

Actually, I’m done with you. No names were called you, but your behavior and choice of images and YOUR LANGUAGE was judged. You like those screaming caps too, don’t you? Satan certainly does know how to use people, especially the Christians. Just remember this, he fell because of his Pride. Good luck on your work. For the most part, it’s actually quite good and precise.

February 26, 2014 at 11:12 AM

—- “And I urge Euodia and Synteche to be of one mind in the LORD…”… C’mon, guys… (Girls…)…Ya know too much not to be able to “agree to disagree”… JUST an ‘encouragement’… As to ‘gushing’… Y’know, I do that a bit too when I get a little ‘appreciation’… That is just ‘HUMAN’… So why the low blow??… “Knowledge puffeth up, yet charity edifieth…” Again, in HIS love, just a little encouragement… Try a little ‘tenderness’, HUH??… (HOW’s THEM fer ‘SCREAMING CAPS???!!!)

March 23, 2014 at 3:36 PM