It’s Coming…

image

It’s coming, alright! The lies and façade. It’s part of the deception. Here’s how one person puts it:

“Next week Obama will meet Pope Francis in the 3rd week of March. One week later 3rd April the Queen of England will meet Pope Francis for the first time at the Vatican. The truth of mankind will be told in detail to both heads of states. Following these visits the rest of the world will learn mankind came to earth many thousands of years ago from the dying planet of Mars. The announcement is going to change mankind forever. Pope Benedict could not come to terms with the announcement and last year became the first pope in 600 years to step down and make way for Pope Francis, a pope of modern times.

imagehrth

The Vatican have been watching the stars for many, many years and have one of the very best Observatory (Specola Vaticana) which can capture the edge of our solar system. Humans are the aliens. Many religious groups will feel cheated and betrayed as this information has been kept hidden from mankind for thousands of years. Humans DNA was changed due to the atmosphere surrounding the planet earth, the human skeleton had to cope with the strong gravity that surrounds this planet. Many humans throughout their lives have always known subconsciously, that something is missing and not complete, very soon that piece of the jigsaw will be put in place.

image5ju5j

There is also another important reason for this announcement, this planets hemisphere is breaking down which is leading to severe weather events across the globe. These weather events are going to significantly intensify in the weeks to come. Major economy’s around the globe will reach breaking point and civil unrest will breakout.

thrhtrh

Aeons ago the ancient Martians saw the destruction of their planet was at hand. Even with their highly advanced technology they could could not prevent the cataclysm. Mars was laid waste and fewer than 5,000 Martians survived by living underground. The destruction of the Martian atmosphere let in deadly amounts radiation which rendered the remaining Martian males sterile. The solution was to travel to the only Martian like world in the solar system ie Earth, and genetically alter the native race to allow interbreeding. This was a long and error filled process, giving rise to giants, half animal half human hybrids, and finally what you call modern man. This early man worshiped the Ancients as Gods.

image_t6

I think the announcements should be made as soon as possible. I believe next month would be as far as they can delay, otherwise “others” will make the announcements, due to severe Earth changes about to happen by next month. Many other threads here have talked about imminent events, one among them a possible dollar crash by March 4 2014, as well as a possible Yellowstone supervolcano eruption.

I think those are somewhat related to the timing of these “announcements”. With all the dead bankers and other signs getting more prevalent, it does seem highly likely world-changing events will happen before the end of March 2014.”

END

So, what’s your thoughts? Satanism is rampant, not only in its usual form but it comes as a mystery. These fallen angels and demons want to be worshiped so badly!

1. shelley reichenbach

Dear Ms Patrick,
    I’ve been a follower of yours for awhile now, and find always find myself in awe of the information I learn from reading your posts.
    Will you enlighten me on how you have come to know so much intricate material, which is so necessary for God’s people today?
    God Bless you for teaching and being used by Almighty God in this critical hour……….

February 24, 2014 at 5:43 PM

• Years of research have lead me to many things but I confess with my mouth and soul/spirit that the Holy Spirit is the reason for my work!!

February 25, 2014 at 8:13 PM

• shelley reichenbach

Thank you so very much for honesty.
        How and when did you come to know about this ministry the Lord was leading you into, Ms Patrick?

February 26, 2014 at 1:05 AM

• GOD told me when I was in my 20’s that HE would need me but I was consumed by the flesh. Then, a number of years ago I was changed! GOD came into my life like NEVER BEFORE! This is when it all began. I began being filled with the Truth and reality. It was stunning in many ways and it also changed my life and how I view it. Then, as far as a year ago, I was told I needed to concentrate on bringing WARRIORS to HIM. This is my second site….
        This is where I feel compelled to work the hardest. It’s an ongoing series right now teaching people to fight the good fight. This is not as easy as it sounds. Many things to learn and dedication comes with the package to the warrior.
        But, I take no pride in my work for it comes from GOD, and this I know. I do take pride in being a vessel to bring the truth.
        My next step, which GOD informed me of not long ago will consist of hitting the pavement once the internet goes down! This is why I study so hard. This is why I tell people what’s going on….not just here but on my job and everyone I meet. I am not shy about it anymore. We must not waver in our direction for the Lord’s work. So, I say this with joy….GO SERVE YOUR KING. Ask and it will be revealed to you…what GOD expects of you. Peace & Blessings-V

February 26, 2014 at 3:31 PM

• shelley reichenbach

I appreciate you enlightening me, you and your humbling work has been glorifying to Jehovah-Sabaoth (The Lord of Armies) (The Lord of Hosts)
        and The Lord are Righteousness!!! (Jehovah- Tsidkenu)
        I’m so thankful for Brothers/Sisters as yourself who are obedient to God Almighty,
        God Bless you,
        Ps 18

February 26, 2014 at 4:12 PM

2. Patricia Wallace

I followed you until this. That we came from Aliens are the *Great Deception* that is going to be perpetuated upon the world, leading many astray, spoken of in Revelation. Aliens are from the Fallen Angels.

February 24, 2014 at 5:59 PM

• This is exactly what I speak of….we are being shown a great deception! This is the Mystery of the Iniquity.

February 25, 2014 at 8:12 PM

3. Steven Tilsner

So that explains why he quit being pope. But. It seems to me they (the Vatican) have been watching and waiting for somebody or something to arrive and take over.. Probably plan on using us as a food source. Or slaves…..

February 24, 2014 at 9:19 PM

4. Shirley Gerace

This is a confusing post. The article begins by stating this is a deception. But by the time I finished reading it, it seemed it was written from the viewpoint that this is the truth.

February 24, 2014 at 10:41 PM

• seriously? It’s the GRAND DECEPTION…..but the blind leads the blind. Wake up!!

February 25, 2014 at 8:11 PM

5. No Darkness

This is just ridiculous I can’t even begin to stress that enough. Any brain dead ding dong that believes this crap about us coming from mars truly does not have my sympathy or mercy. The belief in space men or green people is just so mind blowing to me. Actually what’s mind blowing is people believe this BS. Isn’t it funny how people throughout history as well as today worship every God and Goddess under the sun but shun the one true God? I would truly like to know how Satan has that much influence over millions of people YET like you, and yes, like me are so in tune and know what’s going on since childhood. Virginia, did you ever ask yourself why you knew so much? How without a doubt you knew Jesus? You were born with remembrance and knowledge of him it just took years to come to complete understanding? I’m not speaking of reincarnation I never believed in that. I’m talking about knowing your heavenly father and exactly where you came from? All those years seeing spirits and I bet you encountered the bad ones. Had abilities maybe one classifies as clairvoyance mediumship, clairaudiancy from an early age. I have, god has shown me all dirty secrets of Satans manipulation and I triumphed through it all. Now I laugh at demons, they don’t dare come near me, they don’t scare me, I hold the middle finger at them if I sense one. And I say a few choice flamboyant words. Seriously Virginia, after years of torment as a kid growing up in a house full of these evil beings I fed them with fear. I was scared to death! I even believed in God and still they tried to break me and I honestly believe God wanted me to go thru it. Why? I don’t know but I can say when God teaches you on your own and you get it, these things can not and will not go near u.

February 25, 2014 at 8:26 AM

• No Darkness

I forgot to add that I personally know witches and people that practice occult things from sanitarian to voodoo and their lives suck and there is no other way to put it. As they worship their statues, fire up cauldrons and candles, and draw down the flavor god or goddess of the month I can tell you each and every one of them are miserable! Who is sick every other week, who got fired or lost their business, who has demons slamming doors and hovering around their bed at night. Who is on anti depressant meds had cancer scares, ended up dead or in a bad accident. These people just don’t learn!!! To me it’s inconceivable how stupid they are. I find no excuse and certainly no remorse because if they haven’t figured it out by now then let Satan have fun.

February 25, 2014 at 8:44 AM

• The veil between dimensions thin. Because of this more demons are bleeding through. This is the reason for more possessions, oppression and other issues. NO Satan cannot possess a soul which carries the Holy Spirit for they cannot occupy the same space but you can be oppressed by them. This is why we are taught to FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT. My only hope in this respect is that GOD reveals the Armor of GOD to those who are being oppressed! I am glad to hear you fight the good fight.

February 25, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Why do people believe in aliens? Well I did for years because of having a “dream” when I was about 10yrs old of being with a grey thing with big black eyes and remembering being poked in the face with a metal rod on the bridge of my nose and waking up with a scar there and one on my ankle that are still there at age 47. That plus all the ufo sightings people have let me to the only conclusion I could think of: aliens exist! I was greatly tormented by evil spirits as a boy also and since God was not ever spoken of, and without any biblical training, that’s what you get, someone that believes in what I saw, aliens. I did, at age 45, come to find Jesus thankfully. So maybe you were fortunate to grow up with parents who taught you the truth but for many people, the story of aliens makes perfect sense.

February 26, 2014 at 8:25 AM

• No darkness

Rick, I didn’t grow up in a bible belt family. Unfortunately I can not answer your question as to why you thought you were dealing with in fact aliens and I knew these were demons. Perhaps it’s because I have a certain job to do as Virginia does to enlighten people. We all have a purpose here. We don’t come here without a plan. I just know what mine is and it didn’t come to my knowledge easily or early in my years. I feel if you are attacked the light within you takes over even if you didn’t know it was there. I came fully equipped I didn’t need anyone to make me believe or love God and Jesus. I always did. To me that’s what a true light bearer is and the dark hates us and they try like hell to bring you down. I almost died but they failed. They eventually stop all oppression and enticing. Game over…

March 1, 2014 at 4:39 PM

6. Well the Lord is my sheppard I shall not be in want.

February 26, 2014 at 1:58 AM