Synagogue of Satan Surges

Untitled

The word “synagogue” is based on the Greek word sunagoge (assembly or church). The “synagogue of Satan” is an assembly or church comprised of people who “say they are Jews, and are not.” In this context, the usage of the term “Jews” is in a spiritual connotation. As the apostle Paul stated, in Romans 2:29, “…he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter…”

Those who are part of the “synagogue of Satan” claim to be spiritual Jews. In other words, they pose as true Christians. The development of this false church was already well underway in the Apostle John’s time. Passing itself off as God’s true Church, it had congregations in the Asia Minor cities of Smyrna and Philadelphia, even then. Revelation 17 further describes it and the churches that spawned from it.

imagehrth

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: [2] With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. [3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. [4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: [5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. [6] And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. [7] And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. [8] The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. [9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. [10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. [11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. [12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. [13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. [14] These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. [15] And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. [16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. [17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. [18] And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

gif

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Isaiah 45:14
This is what the LORD says: “The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans– they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, ‘Surely God is with you, and there is no other; there is no other god.'”

FULL LENGTH:
[link]

[link]

1. Yes this is very true, but have you considered, that the word Christian was not mention by Jesus to His disciples, and He told and taught them about the Way. But Christianity came on the scene when Paul and Silas were in Corinth and they were first called Christians there by the people. This is found in Acts chapters 17-18 ? Now when we say Christians we look further to this 21 century, do you not know that killing, and racism and murder was all done in the name of Christianity? so when we label ourselves that are true believers of Jesus Christ as Christians, do you not know what that carries?? It is a negative lying spirit of deception because Jesus never told His disciples to call themselves Christians, but believers. There is a negative and horrible entity connected to that name Christian as you well know. I am a believer of the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. Christians give Christ like folks a bad name. Shalom and be blessed.

sis jahfe

February 26, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Shalom? That’s a Jewish word, no? Jews don’t accept Jesus so by using that word your argument about using the word Christian to describe a believer in Christ doesn’t exactly put any weight to your point, to me at least. I am a believer in Jesus and proudly consider myself a Christian.

February 27, 2014 at 11:26 AM

• The roots of christianity are found at the feet of Constantine and is the mixing of pagan with holy that Yah strictly forbids. Shalom is a HEBREW word (not Jewish) And Hebrew simply means ‘one who has crossed over’, as in one has has crossed over from sin to obedience. The reason Jews rejects Jesus is because mainstream claims that He did away with the Law and every Jew knows that this is NOT possible. If your church teaches this then you are in a synagogue of satan for certain! Yeshua said HIMSELF that He did NOT come to abolish, but to FULFILL! And that not ONE little jot or tittle would be removed until heaven and earth pass away…..have they passed away?!

February 27, 2014 at 12:47 PM

• Why must Christians argue with Christians. I bet Satan just sits back and laughs! Jesus was rejected by the Jews. Jesus told us these are the children of Satan. This is my point.

February 27, 2014 at 4:28 PM

2. Rick

I guess I’m guilty of arguing now and then. Jews are a hot-button with me. Plenty of good Jews that I’ve known since I live in an area with a lot of them and although I don’t hate them, I seriously dislike Judaism. I realize many are just as deceived as I was when I was a New Ager. I also dislike people saying that calling oneself a Christian is a bad thing. Even know the Catholic Church was started by Constantine who was a pagan, I know many people who have been saved through the Catholic Church. God still shines through the bad that has become part of Christianity such as the Catholic Church, Christmas trees, stars on top of the Christmas trees, etc. I’m sure some of the best Christians in the world have things like 3 dimensional likenesses of man or animal such as dolls or stuffed animals in thier home, which the Bible says not to ever have, yet are still going to heaven. And if we pick apart any one of us here we will find sin in all of us. The Jews have an ugly history of being thrown out of many countries for things like fleecing the public out of money by usury and still continue to practice this and think it’s fine to feed off of others. Jews are destroyers as a whole and I have little use of anything Jewish other than a few Jews that do not subscribe to this kind of parasitical thinking. So I apologize to anyone offended by my comments here although I see no reason to change my view of how Judaism is a destructive religious. Heck, I’m not one bit religious myself, I just love Jesus and GOD and I leave things like rubbing beads or eating wafers to others.

February 28, 2014 at 11:39 AM

—- Hey, Rick… I just read this and thought I might pass this along in light of your comment… We are reading a book in a group I’m involved in now called ‘Redemption’ by Mike Wilkerson… It addresses the ministry of God’s forgiveness as related to the Jewish experience throughout the book of ‘Exodus’, and how God had to teach them that THEY were just as sinful as the rest of the world, IN SPITE of their ‘Holy Heritage’ as the fleshly descendants of Abraham… It’s helpful to read Paul’s writings in Romans chap. 4-8 to add perspective to this… Remember that ON the PASSOVER night they were to spread the lamb’s blood on the doorposts and lintels; thus protecting themselves from the ravages of the destroyer… If they chose NOT TO, THEY ALSO would lose their firstborn, JUST like the Egyptian slave keepers they served… Wilkerson suggests that their own faith in what GOD had said to do was what saved them, NOT their ‘holy heritage’ just because they were Jews, THEY were just as sinful as the Egyptians… If they acted contrary to the instructions GOD had given them, THEY would ALSO be judged with the wicked… It was the BLOOD on the POSTS that gave them deliverance, NOT their heritage as Sons of Abraham… Forgiveness and deliverance from judgement is always a GOD JOB, and comes on the basis of FAITH, NOT in any ‘religious standing’ we may have before HIM… It’s what Jesus rebuked the Pharisees for, and why He told them plainly ;”Unless ye believe that I AM HE (lit. “I AM”.), YE shall die in YOUR sins…”… Just thought it might bless you… It certainly does ME… May He ALWAYS be praised and adored for His eternal gift of MERCY… May we never forget what it cost JESUS to GET it for us…. MARANATHA…

April 1, 2014 at 10:13 AM

3. Jesus said, few there will be who will find……and Jesus chooses whom He wishes to reveal the Father to…..through history and time it will always be the true believers in GOD , they who fear the LORD, love HIM and seek Him with all their heart , mind and soul…..they will always be the guardians of the treasure….the sacred LIGHT in which truth is revealed…..the battle on the earth is between the children of GOD and the children of satan……..the children of GOD thru time were Moses , all the prophets of the Bible, Isaiah, Jeremiah , Ezekiel…etc, Paul , The Cathars , Galileo, Newton< Da Vinci , Magdalene , all Gods chosen , redeemed of the earth……the true followers of Christ will always be the hated , because they are the children of light , they who obey the Father , that is to obey Christ, they who renounce all pleasures of the world, they are Gods children

March 23, 2014 at 6:19 AM

Rick, this is the blog I eventually got blocked on. Her and I did go at it here on this post I didn’t know, nearly as much, as I do now, since I’m off her blog. So it was a God send

She has nothing posted about Freemasonry or Hollywood. Absolutely nothing. I ask a lot of questions. To her, the Jews and Israel are above criticism. They can do no wrong. I beg to disagree. I can document lots of Jews and Israelis who would disagree with her, but then she calls them liars and lies.

I’ve always seen the Jewish roots of Christianity. I went to a synagogue when I got saved. I attended a Passover Seder at 16 years old. I want to reach Israelis and Jews for Jesus. We all get to heaven the same way.

August 9, 2014 at 5:58 PM