Not the End of the Line

End of the Line72_Small

Okay….I’ve published over two-thousand articles and WORDPRESS provides limited free ‘space’ to this website, so I must purchase more to continue. I must also purchase the name “mysteryoftheiniquity.com’ again. To do so, I must wait for the funds. This will happen next week! Don’t worry, it’s taken care of. I don’t/won’t ask anyone for one penny! NO, not one penny. I do this for GOD! Not for profit. So….give me one week and you will see more articles! PROMISE!! I love you all. Peace & Blessings-Virginia Patrick

1. All of this information must take a lot of time and research. So much revelation! Keep it coming!

March 8, 2014 at 9:22 PM

• This is the work of the Holy Spirit. I am but a vessel and do not take credit for it. Praise GOD, the Father and Most Holy Creator!! Praise Jesus Christ, the One and Only Son of GOD! For HE is the Way and Salvation.

March 9, 2014 at 4:06 AM

—- A-H-H-H-H-H!!!!… THE HOLY SPIRIT….Now THERE’s a REAL breath of FRESH AIR!!!!… Breathe DEEP, all you His anointed… And LIVE…

March 16, 2014 at 2:29 PM

The people of Arcadia, Missouri are forever changed when their deceased loved ones suddenly start to reappear. An 8-year-old American boy (Landon Gimenez) wakes up alone in a rice paddy in a rural Chinese province with no idea how he got there. Details start to emerge when the boy, who calls himself Jacob, recalls that his hometown is Arcadia, and an Immigration agent, J. Martin Bellamy (Omar Epps), takes him there. The home he claims as his own is occupied by a 60-year-old couple, Henry (Kurtwood Smith) and Lucille Langston (Frances Fisher), who lost their son, Jacob, more than 30 years ago.

While they look different, young Jacob recognizes them as his parents. Lucille is overjoyed at the seeming miracle of her son’s reappearance. Henry is reluctant to accept that Jacob is back. Those closest to the family want answers, including Sheriff Fred Langston (Matt Craven), whose wife Barbara drowned 30 years ago while trying to save Jacob, and Fred’s daughter, Maggie (Devin Kelley), a local doctor. Pastor Tom Hale (Mark Hildreth) seeks a spiritual reason for what’s happening in his community. When things take an even more shocking turn, Maggie’s life-long friend, Elaine Richards (Samaire Armstrong), finds herself drawn into Arcadia’s growing mystery.

Bellamy, an outsider in the town, joins forces with Maggie to figure out why the unexplainable is happening in Arcadia. As their investigation plays out, Maggie learns some unsettling truths about her own past. Will they be able to solve the mystery of Arcadia before the rest of the world catches on to events there? And will they be able to protect Jacob from forces beyond their control?

Resurrection was developed by Aaron Zelman (Damages, The Killing), who is executive producer. Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters and JoAnn Alfano are executive producers. Dan Attias is director and executive producer. Dede Gardner and Jeremy Kleiner are executive producers for Plan B and Jon Liebman is executive producer for Brillstein Entertainment. The pilot was directed by Charles McDougall. Resurrection is produced by ABC Studios.

In a small town, those long thought dead begin to mysteriously return.

March 9, 2014 at 6:35 AM

3. Bless you my sister in the Lord I certainly will be waiting for you in Jesus name. Be blessed and see you real soon.

March 12, 2014 at 9:14 PM

Believe –
    The extraordinary powers of one little girl may alter the fate of the world. Don’t miss the special encore premiere of J.J. Abrams’ Believe on Saturday, March 15 at 10/9c.

March 16, 2014 at 5:35 AM

March 16, 2014 at 5:36 AM

March 16, 2014 at 6:04 AM

March 18, 2014 at 12:30 PM

I like this song, because instead of “the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour”. I Peter 5:8. God’s roaring like a lion. The Lion of Judah.

March 18, 2014 at 12:54 PM

• Listened to this on the way to work at 5am this morning! Thanks for sharing! Love, V

March 18, 2014 at 3:31 PM

9. merrily

V-

Just concerned we haven’t heard from you in awhile. You contribute
    so much to our lives, and spiritual awareness. Please know how much your research and hard work means to us all. You are greatly appreciated!

March 18, 2014 at 10:30 PM

• Thank you for your concern. I have to purchase space on this website. The funds to do so are coming this week. I purchased the name (mysteryoftheiniquity.com) this week, and now I will purchase more space on the site which costs much more. I want no charity, nor offers to do so. Please be patient, and I promise there is great work which GOD has in store for us all. I genuinely learn right along with the rest of you! Smiles…

March 19, 2014 at 3:08 AM