Believe The Lie…

believethelie

Do you believe the lie? First, the biggest one…Satan doesn’t exist. Then, he is a god? Or the deception he has created before mankind? Do you believe?

The UFO Deception….

black ring

Black Ring in Sky

[link]

The grand deception is that Satan has enough power to convince mankind that we can become gods, that with the ‘help’ of ‘angels’ we can ascend our consciousness and we don’t need GOD! What lies! Do you believe the LIE?

1. Rick

Swamp gas, lol.

April 15, 2014 at 7:33 AM

• You’re too much!! LOL. A little humor keeps us all from going insane, right~!

April 15, 2014 at 5:32 PM

— Hah!!… It’s really ‘crop circles’… In the AIR… By ‘Mothman’… Under a ‘blood moon’…. Last night….

April 15, 2014 at 7:56 PM

• wow! Not an impossibility….reminds me of what my husband just told me! We were discussing the rumors of McDonalds and other ‘food’ companies who reportedly are buying human meat! Yep, all these missing people? So they say. So, he says, “Wouldn’t that fit the ZOMBIE scenario? Getting people use to eating people?” I was like….ewwwwwwwwwwww but true, right?
        These supernatural monsters are foretold to us by the Bible to have been cannibals…eating us! And they still do. And they teach us to do the same!! Just another teaching technique by the wizards of the sky!

April 15, 2014 at 8:13 PM

2. Nathaniel

But Virginia… We already ARE “Insane”! Right, Rick? Ha

April 15, 2014 at 6:04 PM

• Insanity keeps us from jumping of the proverbial cliff right now! YEP!

April 15, 2014 at 8:07 PM

—- Yeah, but I just had a ‘Baconator’ burger at the behest of a friend o’ mine at the local ‘Wendy’s’… I keep getting this ‘impression of “AHH-nold” smiling at me from inside my own GUT crowing in his kreepy Austrian lingo: “Ahhhll Be BACK!!!…”

April 23, 2014 at 6:27 PM

• I recently watched FOOD INC. & other sad videos. then, a friend at work told me about companies like McDonald’s who ‘buy’ these people who come up ‘missing’ for their meat. I’ve heard we can’t keep up with the demand with current animals on the planet. I was so grossed out! SOOOOO grossed out! It’s no wonder when I ate there I got majorly SICK ever time! NO exceptions.
        That also made me think of the ‘pink’ goo video or Mikky D’s nuggets! Yikes! Double Yikes!!
        So, that lead me to think about the fetus’ put into meat, and other items we eat. THEN, I watch a video which I used in one of the current articles about CEREAL! IRON shaving pieces made within the Bran…OH MY! Using a magnet to bring them out…just how many people does that kill? Then, my daughter who didn’t believe in this stuff a couple years ago tells me a woman (as recently as last week) died of drinking “NATURAL” juice from formaldehyde in the recipe.
        Seems their amping-up their game!
        AHHHLLL Be BACK! Gives that a whole new meaning!

April 23, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Sane? My pediatrician says I’m immature.

April 15, 2014 at 11:06 PM

• So funny Rick! I will never, ever, never grow up! This is what keeps me from going bonkers! In a world full of meaness and madness…it’s my security blanket. Like Linus….I carry it everywhere. I will be a kid at heart no matter what age I become.

April 16, 2014 at 7:05 AM

3. Nathaniel

Oh ya, BTW. What did Pope Francis give up doing for Lent this year? …. Christianity!

April 15, 2014 at 6:08 PM

• GOOD point, my friend!

April 15, 2014 at 8:07 PM

—- Don’t look NOW, but all ARGENTINA’S NEXT!!…. Today Argentina, tomorrow the MALVINAS!!!… “Well, ‘Port’ Stanley, That’s one MORE mess you’ve gotten all of us into!!!”

April 23, 2014 at 6:30 PM

• I’d rather just go back to being 6 and watching the Three Stooges than all this mess! Sadly, we knew it was coming but reality is surely a SMACK IN THE FACE, right?

April 23, 2014 at 6:56 PM

—- I WANNA BE RICK’S AGE AGAIN!!!!!!!!…. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!…. Where’s my BLANKET, Charlie Brown????… (Picked up some KILLER Vince Guaraldi stuff at the library, with ALL those catchy piano tunes they use on all the Charlie Brown TV specials!!!… Songs like ‘Naturally curly hair’, ‘Joe Cool’, ‘Little Yellow Birdie’, ‘Peppermint Pattie’, and the forever immortalized ‘Linus and Lucy’, which Vince Guaraldi & more recently George Winston made famous–REAL good stuff!!!)

April 24, 2014 at 2:33 PM