ANOMALIES SURROUNDING OBAMA

obamaonomoly

Alien Disguised As Secret Service
[link]

alien

Alien Disguised as Secret Service Agent (2)
[link]

obAMASHAPESHIFTER

Another Alien Spotted At AIPAC 2011
[link]

Obama-Alien-Defense

Obama Anomaly
[link]

Obama-fly_2461808b

WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE
Obama Alien-Secret Service Real Footage AIPAC (edited)
[link]

u9l8RNtPwUyl

President Obama Alien Reptilian
[link]

1. this nogood.love,stephanie curry

April 16, 2014 at 7:48 PM

2. I seen that picture of the fly on the forehead on the website of the two black bats.i have not looked on the one of the two angels etc.yet. but the what I seen in his forehead was white and the doves already went out and they are too white to be bats so they are probably angels. I seen them when he creased his forehead into wrinkles.love, Stephanie curry.john:3;16.thankyou.love,stephanie curry.have a happy easter day too with hybrid earth planet too of alpha and omega 4 I builted in planet.love,stephanie curry.john:3;16. Baytown texas are in the 20001 zone.love,stephanie curry.curry.

April 16, 2014 at 8:08 PM

3. Rick

this is all very possible of course but we need better photographs and information of those people I think. YouSendIt masters clearly are working with Obama for guidance and protection I believe and I don’t doubt any of this I just can’t be certain from these videos. But I do enjoy this post.

April 17, 2014 at 10:13 AM

• I think it’s a matter of time now that they will come forward.

April 17, 2014 at 6:31 PM

I agree. Btw I meant Ascended Masters, I don’t know why it corrected Ascended to a word that doesn’t make sense.

April 18, 2014 at 2:31 AM

—- This man is heading us into oblivion… Vladi Putin will prove that to him in the Ukraine Crisis… OH!!… By the WAY, have you HEARD how all the ‘Russian-friendly’ armed bands who want to join Vladi’s new ’empire’ (and LEAVE ‘Emperor Darth Sideous’ Obama’s…) have issued ‘flyers’ to the Jewish community of Ukraine that if they ARE ‘absorbed’ into Russian as Crimea was, that all Jews were to LOSE their right to do business, to go to & fro, and even to be citizens… Hot DAMMIT-all!!!… Is this NINETEEN THIRTY-THREE ALL OVER AGAIN???… Is the world truly that INSANE???

April 23, 2014 at 8:08 PM

5. a metric situation of pace aliens down on earth.amen.

April 26, 2014 at 11:39 AM

—- Meters, feet, stadia, furlongs, cubits… It’s ALL ‘of the chain’ by any unit of measurement… Aliens ‘OUT’ of pace… ” There is nothing wrong with your television set… Do NOT attempt to adjust the picture… WE are controlling transmission… WE will control the vertical… WE will control the horizontal… WE can change the focus into a soft blur, or SHARPEN it into crystal clariy… For the next ETERNITY, sit quietly and WE will control ALL that you see hear… YOU are about to participate in a GREAT ADVENTURE… YOU are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the EMPTY MIND to THE HERETICAL LIMITS….” (Insert cool Dominic Frontiere sci-fi theme music… And BEWARE!!!!!!…..)

April 28, 2014 at 12:24 PM

• GOOD ONE! Love it. Sad but true. We live in an illusion. Given to us by Satan. Only a select few actually see through the facade. This is why the road is so narrow, sadly.

April 29, 2014 at 8:03 AM