Come In My Name…

JesusET001

Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

vTw-QkrH_400x400

Three weeks ago, we began seeing a stream of videos and websites containing their information. Obviously, this is a false messiah. That GOD is Satan. Blasphemy. We are told that the road to hell is wide, and the way to heaven is narrow….this is why. So many will be fooled.

maxresdefault878

This is now the website starts…I will paraphrase for space…
There is only ONE CREATOR. ONE GOD. ONE FATHER. ONE SAVIOR, ONE LORD, ONE PERFECT BEING.

uioui

His name is 666, his nickname is Satan. But he is not devil, lucifer, fallen angel, etc.

6s

HE IS 666 BUT YOU CAN CALL HIM SATAN.
WE ARE THE OFFICIAL & GENUINE GOD’S MESSENGERS (LIEKILLERS) AND WE ARE THE ONLY ONES TO INFORM PEOPLE ABOUT HIS COMING. NUNTIVS MORTIS WAS A SIGN OF HIS COMING.

1486722_221072938072110_518399029_n

Its name is ISON, but the real name is NUNTIVS MORTIS. We can share with you only information which are in our videos or that we are preparing something.
Regarding ISON coming here or not you will see. ISON is a messenger, she doesn’t have to necessarily come here, but she can. Also, it can be a comet or doesn’t have to.
ISON / NUNTIVS MORTIS IS A SIGN THAT HE WILL COME SOON WITH HIS BLACK ARMY.

mqdefault

His army is BLACK, because it is his most favorite color.
He will NOT come in spaceship. (By the way it is a mothership NIBIRV. Biggest artificially made moving object in the Universe) His Revelation will happen on this planet, on Earth. His BLACK ARMY is on their way towards Earth. In the day of his Revelation, BLACK ARMY will be presented. Who are BLACK ARMY? Well, watch our videos named GOD’S REAL NAME AND BLACK ARMY INFO, and also KING AND HIS BLACK ARMY WILL COME SOON
END………………….

maxresdefault

NOW! If that wasn’t enough for you…they say Jesus is here. In Europe. But, wait…isn’t that what they say about Maitreya?
Share International.Org
“1982, 14 May: Benjamin Creme revealed at a packed press conference in Los Angeles, that Maitreya is living in the Asian community of London, and challenged the media to invite Maitreya to come forward. “
“1990, April 21-22: Maitreya held a weekend conference in London for a around 200 world leaders or their emissaries from the fields of government, business, science, religion and journalism. Many pledged their co-operation to help implement Maitreya’s priorities.”

False_Messiah
The Day of Declaration: Maitreya will be seen on television worldwide via linked satellite networks. he will mentally ‘overshadow’ all of humanity simultaneously and everyone (over the age of 14) will hear His words inwardly, telepathically, in their own language. Thousands of miraculous healings will take place.
Interesting…

3 sets

In this, the series is supposedly the voice of Jesus!

Who Are Two Witnesses in Revelation
[link]

In this video it reveals the two witnesses as LIEKILLERS & CHRISTIAN AUTHORITY

second-coming

Liekillers Channel
Christian Authority Channel
http://liekillers.we http://checkoutthelatest.com/LieKillersebly.com/

1. Saralee

What does the owl represent? How would you convince a loved one not to use wallpaper with owls in it for their baby’s room?

May 1, 2014 at 6:21 PM

• An occult symbol from way back! So much so that the Illuminati use it as their symbol to recognize one another through symbolism. GOD knows our heart and intent. But, if you feel compelled to tell them…warn this what this symbol is. It’s MOLOCH. A false god. The Tribes of Israel worshiped it from days of ole….it’s remained in society for all these thousands of years. Peace & Blessings-V

May 2, 2014 at 4:18 PM

• Saralee

Thank you soooo much. Now, I will be looking for the right scriptures to present to my grandson so he will understand. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I don’t seem to say the right things at the right time.

May 3, 2014 at 11:06 AM

• Sara,
        Come to me who are all weary, and I will give you rest. Jesus’ Words…but this also means abide in my knowledge and rely on Me. Jesus wants you to pray before you open your mouth. Don’t use your words….let the Holy SPirit talk through you. Then, you don’t have to worry about saying the wrong words. GOD BLESS!

May 3, 2014 at 4:14 PM

2. Randall Ray

Hi Virginia,

Wow. It’s almost impossible to think this fraud, Jesus, could deceive anyone above a child’s intellect, but then I look at the world around me and realize just how EASY it will be for them.

Christians, are waiting for some global “falling away” from the church–without realizing it’s already happened. The church, long ago surrendered GOD’S WORD, for the Worlds authority, doctrine, and distorted sense of justice.

I keep ya in my prayers,

RR

May 2, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Jesus wouldn’t fool anyone. You sir are being taken for the same ride I was for decades believing the new age movement and other such lies. Good luck getting anyone who reads this site to leave their one and only Savior, Jesus, just because you post one mean spirited comment regarding how “smart” you are. Arrogance is not from God and folks here will only pray for you if they decide to bother at all with a someone that makes such a half-wit comment like you did.

May 3, 2014 at 3:31 AM

• Randall Ray

Hey Rick,

Absolutely no clue what “arrogance or meanness” you’re referring to. Perhaps, reading comprehension isn’t your strongest suit?

Did you even click the links and LISTEN to the “fraud Jesus”? I really doubt it, because if you’d have listened to the lying sack of dogsh*t speak–my comments would’ve made perfect sense. No matter though, it’s all good my friend.

Wish you we’ll and didn’t intend to cause you to stumble, my bad. I’ll pray for you, and you pray for me…deal?

Randall Ray

Ps. When the world finally recognizes a “falling away”, it will be nothing more than the tip of the iceberg floating by (with 90% of its mass hidden from sight).

May 3, 2014 at 5:59 AM

And yes, many churches have fallen but the Bible is what I follow and that is as true as it ever was.

May 3, 2014 at 3:34 AM

I thought you were calling Jesus a fraud. Sorry for the mistake. You said “this fraud, Jesus…” that a lot different than saying “this fraud Jesus..” relating to to *fraud Jesus. So my reading comprehension is fine but thanks for the arrogance you wrote me this time saying that my reading comprehension is flawed. Instead maybe your writing is flawed. I know what I’d like to say to your rudeness but I won’t write it here but it starts with an F and a Y.

May 3, 2014 at 4:20 PM

• Randall Ray

Fair enough, I’ll take the blame for bad punctuation (and a bit of snark), my bad.

Just pokin’ fun at the false messiah.

RR

May 3, 2014 at 7:25 PM

3. Linda

Hello Virginia, I found your website about a week ago. I absolutely love it. So much information I never knew, or even heard about before. Thank You So Much for all you do. I have a question about “Come in my name”. Do you think this is really the antichrist, or is this a joke? It seems like it might be a prank. Because if this is the real antichrist, it is so obvious, that no one would be fooled by this. Thanks again, you are truly a Brave Warrior for Christ.

May 2, 2014 at 7:48 PM

• I think there’s a BIG/HUGE possibility that this ‘clown’ is part of the same group. Now, if he’s just misled by them…I don’t really know. But I will tell you this! ALL these signs can’t point to the same direction without their being a conglomerate of entities behind it…I promise you that.
      There are different levels of demons and they work overtime with people like this. Thank you Linda for viewing the work the Holy Spirit reveals to me. I only take credit in that I am a vessel. GOD has chosen me to bring Truths and I gladly do it. The benefits are people like you who appreciate it, and hopefully open other people’s eyes to GOD.

May 3, 2014 at 4:09 PM

—- The WORD of God abides forever… And nobody’s gonna outlast it… Also: “For the LORD knoweth them that are HIS…”

May 3, 2014 at 1:56 PM

• Randall Ray

I was clearly, CLEARLY illustrating a lack of knowledge & understanding by the church regarding, “God’s word”–NOT THE CREDIBILITY OF IT!

Wow man, you folks need to chill…you’re reading things into my words that just aren’t there.

RR

May 3, 2014 at 2:09 PM

—- You, sir, are clearly NOT trying to impinge the real JESUS… I got that the FIRST time… You made your point… It is well taken… WHOA, Nellie!!!

May 5, 2014 at 9:53 AM

5. Pingback: TRANSFORMERS-Harbinger of the Death Cubes | Mystery of the Iniquity