Hell’s Bells – The Dangers of Rock ‘N’ Roll

Rock_on_by_pittzu

Hell’s Bells – The Dangers of Rock ‘N’ Roll –

[link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link]

(MUST SEE ALL) Hell’s Bells II (6:45:46) [link]

Christians never wanted to hear what Fritz Springmeir had to say and
    Christian have done the same to Reuven Schossen alias roi tov

The question is inspired by a recent post
    by Fritz which presents the Rothschilds
    in a favorable light and contradicts his previous writing.
    Springmeier has gone from exposing the Illuminati
    to disseminating their propaganda.
    – See more at: http://henrymakow.com/#sthash.eKfTNML2.dpuf

May 8, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Feminist activists and Illuminati media turn a blind eye to MK-Ultra torture and sex abuse depicted in latest Miley Cyrus video “Tongue Tied.” Instead they promote this monarch sex slave as a role model to young women. – See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2014/05/miley-cyrus-and-the-abduction-of.html#sthash.njHhjIEa.dpuf

May 8, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Miley Cyrus is wearing the checkered pants that the Freemasons have on the floors of their lodges. These women are saying she shed her Disney Image to become a real Woman? Uh? Disney is one of the 13 families of the Illuminati.

“She sexualized everything” they said. “She’s so authentic about who she is”?????????????? “She’s such a smart lady and everything is so calculated about her?” Are people ever totally ignorant about this stuff. I’m glad there’s blogs like yours who say otherwise.

May 8, 2014 at 9:04 PM

May 8, 2014 at 9:04 PM

5. Rick

I didn’t watch the whole video but it’s true if you ask me and the reason I destroyed most of my rock CD’s when I was saved.

May 9, 2014 at 9:13 AM

—- I’ve still got mine, mostly about 3000 songs on I-tunes… Miley’s not a good enough reason for me to throw out stuff by YES, ELP, and Weather Report… Got a lot of ‘liberty’, there… BUT, I’ll have ya know, as a YOUNGER believer back in the early 80’s, I threw out ALL of my collection of vinyl records, presumably on a religious ‘crusade’… I threw them off an overpass into THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER near Chain-of-Rocks Bridge!!!… DO YOU BELIEVE IT???!!!… Among that collection was an ORIGINAL HI-FI 45 RPM recording of “That’ll Be The Day”, by Buddy Holly & the Crickets!!! ..YES, SIS, that li’l ol’ feller from TEXAS with the horn-rim specs on his head that told us all about “Peggy-Sue” and “Oh, Boy”, etc. etc….Whaddaya figger THAT’D be worth to some collector NOW???… I could sure USE some o’ that NOW toward findin’ a ‘domicile’… We CAN get a bit carried away with our ‘zeal for thine house doth consuming us…”…BUT I GET IT, Rick, as to why you did what you did… I sympathize… BEEN DERE, DONE DAT…

May 9, 2014 at 4:36 PM

Hahaha, Gary, that’s funny! I know it’s not all bad but some of it reminds me of things that bring me into a state that absolutely let’s some past demons (real, not figurative) in and it’s not worth it too me. I don’t throw out my Mothers of Invention CD’ș or the Ventures, or several other things but I realized after being saved that much of what I listened too was dark and I would listen to it or play some things myself on guitar, and I could start to feel “them” come around. I have a trained sense of spirit and it was completely obvious that some of my past favorite rock music was bad for me to listen too, let alone have a copy of it in my house.

May 9, 2014 at 7:06 PM

—- That’s a great observation, Rick… Sensitize yourself to the ‘influences’ of WHATEVER you may expose yourself to…Paul the Apostle wrote “all things are lawful unto me, but not all things are edifying… All things are lawful unto me, but I will not be brought UNDER THE POWER of anything..” I Cor. 10:23 … Also “Conscience, I say, not your own, but that of the other… For why is my liberty judged by another man’s conscience…” I Cor. 10:29..
        —- It is clear that out of love we try to respect another’s sensitivities, by refraining of such things in their presence, out of consideration, but we are not to become in ‘bondage’ to that as well… “Happy is he who condemns himself not in the thing which he allows” also write Paul… See ya…

May 10, 2014 at 12:59 PM

Good scripture there Gary, thanks for sharing that. Also, spell correction makes me look stoopid sometimes… since I’m too lazy to proof read it. Lol. Yeah, it’s just one those things because a lot of the rock music was tied to seems to, for whatever reason, lead me down a negative path. I still like some of it and some I immediately disliked after being saved but lo-and-behold, there is some great music that doesn’t do this too me so I now play and listen to things that are new and fresh to me. A lot of the 60’s music *is from an evil source even if some of the players had no idea. You can tie rock music to Aliester Crowley, MKUltra, and the illuminati so right there tells me to at least beware!

May 10, 2014 at 4:32 PM

—- For whom THAT bell tolls, alas is also for ME, good buddy… But remember the innocence of the 60’s, the death of the ‘American’ conscience, and the horror of Vietnam, the first war we could not WIN… Always the enemy seems to sell his ‘snake-oil’ in the furnace of affliction, otherwise to the innocently but sincerely inquisitive (remember poor EVE on this fine ‘Mother’s Day…)… Rock N’ Roll was a backlash of youth, and a backwater of those same sort of questions; which the OLD paths were not sufficiently providing answers for… Innocently we waded into the shallow pond, deeper and deeper into the MORASS… Now we have to put up with MILEY, for cryin’ out loud… DISCERNMENT!!!… And MORE of it!!!… Jesus did ask in that sweet prayer to His Father on our behalf in John 17: “Father, I ask not that you take them out of the world, but that you would keep them from the evil one…”.. THE HOLY GHOST is our only HOPE to avoid ‘deception’ in these ridiculous times… Sis is preaching that ALL THE TIME… AND DEPENDING UPON HIM, to boot!!… It is a time for relationship; FIRST with GOD, THEN with one another in His Body… OUR LOVE must make the path brighter, must BE the ‘road-sign’ for those who are so desperately searching mile-after-mile-after MILE… And sadly only coming up with MILEY…

May 11, 2014 at 2:32 PM

• Amen, Bro! Amen!

May 11, 2014 at 6:27 PM

— And just where have YOU been, young lady???… Yer silence lately had been deafening…

May 12, 2014 at 4:01 PM

So conversion is demeaning is it? Why did you antichrist guys award Billy Graham who very, very ironically is a Southern Baptist himself! According to his offical biography “1939: Ordained to the ministry by a church in the Southern Baptist Convention” What warped logic: Let’s award the biggest ‘Christian’ evangelist in the world who is a Southern Baptist and later on let’s blast the Baptists for trying to win lost Jewish people. Well maybe it is not so warped logic after all, when you have read the following article below by Fritz Springmeier:-

The actual heritage and name of Billy Graham: There is a connection between Marxism and a group of Satanists called Frankists. One of the strongest satanic cults to take control over the Jewish population was called Sabbatianism. Jakob Frank assumed the role of leader of this group, and afterward this brand of satanism was called Frankism. (Freud’s sexually-obsessed theories came from Frankism.) Frank taught his followers to convert to another religion and hide behind that religion to practice their satanism. (One of several book on the subject of Frankism is The Contemporary Faces of Satan by Ratibor-Ray M. Jurjevich.) Billy Graham’s family when they originally came over to this nation were of the Frank family which is related to Jakob Frank. After coming over to this nation, they changed their name to Graham which is a Scottish name. Two groups of people who are over represented in the power structure over the last 200 years are Scots and cabalistic satanic “jews.” Obviously, not all Scotsmen nor jews are involved in the NWO.

Several other researchers independently discovered that Billy Graham’s heritage was the jewish Frank family.
    However, Fritz was beginning to suspect that there must be some kind of jewish blood in Billy Graham’s heritage, because of the all the things he would stumble upon. For instance, the intimate connections Graham had with Jewish leaders and Jewish Christian ministries. And his assurances to them that they are God’s chosen people, a special group. Graham privately told them, that because they are a special chosen group they don’t need to come to Christ. (Fritz discovered all this by accident reading Jewish literature.) Further, the paper called “The C-9 Report For internal use only” states on page 11 that Billy Graham’s daughters have lived in Israel, and that Billy Graham’s son fought with the Israeli army in the Six-Day War.

In the Be Wise As Serpents book, chapter 2.1, “The Jewish author Gerald S. Strober in his book American Jews Community in Crisis, p. 110 states that after a resolution in Feb. 1973 at Pittsburgh by the NCC failed to declare the NCC against converting the Jews, that Billy Graham announced the following day a statement that God had a special place for the Jews and rejected ,,coercive evangelistic efforts.” Privately, Graham has assured Jewish leaders he is against converting the Jews to Christianity. Strober also informs his readers (p. 111) that many Christian organizations that are
    “”Jewish Missions”” take their marching orders from Billy Graham, This confirms numerous reports…” So Strober in effect is saying don’t worry Graham is with us, and he controls most of the Christian organizations that are supposedly missions to evangelize us. Messianic Jewish groups are strongly pro-Billy Graham, Some of these groups have gained in size and then strangely gone back into Judaism. That kind of thing has been happening here in Portland, not to mention other localities. Now it is clearer why Jews coming forward at Crusades have often been and are being referred by the Crusade people to Reformed Jewish synagogues. Reformed Judaism was created by the Freemasons and Illuminati Satanists. There has been a long range campaign to eliminate Bible-believing jews.

It is no coincidence that the Southern Baptists of which Billy Graham is a member, is controlled by the Freemasons. Brook Hays, Pres, of the So. Bapt. Convention was a high ranking Freemason as well as part of the CFR. None of the So. Bapt. Convention’s Presidents have opposed Freemasonry. Pres. Bill Clinton, a slave handler, is a member of the Emmanuel Baptist Church which is a Southern Baptist Church in Little Rock, Ark. The late Bill Moyers who promoted the Mystery Religions was a Southern Baptist. Moyers went to the SW Baptist Theological Seminary, the same school run by one of Billy Graham’s staff directors. John Buchanan is another Southern Baptist. John Buchanan went to a So. Bapt. Seminary, and then worked as a front man for People for the American Way started by Jewish Norman Lear, an anti-Christian. People might be shocked to learn of some of the New Age teachings and New Age teachers that have been allowed into the Southern Baptist churches. The Southern Baptist youth program is based on Masonic ideas and is very masonic in its ritual.

I have a bit more to add to this anti-jewishness of Billy Graham. I believe that Texe Marrs mentions that Billy has never nor will ever have a crusade in Israel. A lot more will be added to this page including photographic evidence that B’nai B’rith has awarded another Freemason, more proof that it is a branch of Freemasonry and that they adore the founder of the KKK.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/10/business/media/mccandlish-phillips-times-reporter-dies-at-85.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 Mr. Phillips’s most renowned article appeared on Page 1 on Sunday, Oct. 31, 1965, under the headline “State Klan Leader Hides Secret of Jewish Origin.” It was a rigorously reported profile of Daniel Burros, a 28-year-old Queens man who was the Grand Dragon of the New York State Ku Klux Klan, a chief organizer of the national Klan and a former national secretary of the American Nazi Party.

This page is NOT anti-semetic. To any jewish readers out there, I know that B’nai B’rith has helped your people out in many ways but this is not what I am discussing. Freemasonry gives millions and millions of dollars away every year to charities, hospitals and many needy organizations but this is only a front to conceal the true goals of this secret society. Many good masons who are unaware of their leaderships Luciferian plots continue to do good works in the name of Freemasonry which gives it a very respectable cover to operate under. This is the same technique utilized by B’nai B’rith which is a Jewish form of Freemasonry. I believe as well as many if not most jews that there is a major plan to exterminate all of their race and I have quite a bit of proof about this which mentions who will kill them and how many jews will die in the future. And believe me that I am on your side but not on the side of the minority Jewish Illuminati Elite who do not care about the common jewish person. Sure there is a great jewish element in the Illuminati but there is a very specific reason for this and people that say the jews are responsible for all the evil should remember that the Bible states that it will be only jews that will be sealed to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ in the tribulation period.

May 12, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Can you give the Bible passage(s) that say that only jews will be sealed to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ in the tribulation period? What about born again Christians?

May 13, 2014 at 6:07 AM

—- I think the gist of this is in Revelation Chp. 7, vs. 1-8… The 144,000 are most CERTAINLY Jews, as all twelve tribes are given by name;12,000 from each tribe are ‘sealed’… They are called the ‘servants of our GOD’ in vs. #3, and are ‘sealed’ upon their foreheads… If you go further along to Revelation Chp. 14, vs. 1-5, you read that these are also virgins ‘not defiled with women’, and that they ONLY could ‘learn the song’ being sung from the ‘four living creatures and the elders’ and called ‘the firstfruits to God and to The Lamb’… The reference to their ‘preaching’ is unclear, but they are clearly to be witnesses, ‘redeemed from the earth’… Perhaps the immediate reference following in the same passage is ‘in context’, referring to (vs. 6) “another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting Gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth–to every nation, tribe, tongue and people—“… You should study these passages and draw your own conclusions, but that is the best I can do for you….

May 13, 2014 at 1:58 PM

“Preach the gospel and if necessary use words”. This is a expression and belief here in Israel amongst many believers. For various reasons, many in the body of Messiah here in Israel and Jerusalem in particular hold to this kind of thinking, but the question that must be asked, is this scriptural? Have many of the followers of Messiah here in Israel “believed a lie? I have come to the only scriptural answer; which is YES. The phrase or belief in this doctrine (“Preach the gospel and if necessary use words”) is not truth. We see in the temptation of Yeshua, in Mathew 4:1-10 how satan even quoted scripture (vs.,6) but out of context so that he could get Yeshua to believe and do something that was not truth. But Yeshua’s answer was “It is written” and then rebuked satan taking His position in the written word of God.

THIS LIE IS GREATER THAN THE LIE OF, “LAND FOR PEACE”

Galatians 1:7 says: “which is not another (gospel); but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.” This declaration was made because so many followers of Christ in Galatia had be tricked in to believing that law was also necessary to be saved. But in this case of (“Preach the gospel and if necessary use words”) the lie is; there is no need to verbally preach the gospel of Christ. As a result many Israelis perish daily without the knowledge of God’s Salvation which is contained in only one person Yeshua the Messiah (Acts 4:12). That to me is a greater tragedy and holocaust than this ongoing war of terror by Islam.

There are some very large ministries here in Jerusalem, with annual budgets in the millions of dollars that have made “a covenant with death” so to speak. Why? Because they have made agreements both verbally and in writing with the government of Israel and the Ministry of Religious Affairs, to not verbally preach the gospel to Jews in the land. And many of the volunteers that come under their umbrella and ministry covering are told this agreement must now also be obeyed by each one of you as well. God knows that it is of the utmost importance that we live lives that are a total reflection of our Lord Yeshua HaMassiach. And truly as we allow His Holy Spirit to move in us we will be “an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.”

But in no way does this verse make the preaching of the gospel unnecessary. In (Romans 10:12-14) we see “For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?” the lie that is in the false declaration of “Preach the gospel and if necessary use words”, becomes rather evident in light of this scripture.

A number of years back I attended a bible study in Toronto. The majority of those attending were Jewish followers of Yeshua. When we looked at the above scriptures one day at of our bible study discussion, one lady told us how she has attended a conservative synagogue in Toronto for over seventeen years as a follower of Messiah. But never shared her faith (in Yeshua as being our only source of Salvation from the sin in our lives). This lady was an absolute beautiful lady, she was so very kind, and a very generous giving woman, showing compassion in so many ways. Everyone in the synagogue loved her and appreciated what they saw in her, but because of her fear of being thrown out and of the possible persecution she never shared her faith in Yeshua. She whole heartedly believed the concept of “Preach the gospel and if necessary use words”. And the end result is that laterally hundreds of these people in this synagogue who saw the goodness of Messiah in her life died and went to a eternal hell because they never heard the gospel of Salvation (English translation of Yeshua).

In America today there are actually some of the largest Messianic organizations that also now have bought the lie that the Jewish people do not need Jesus to be saved from their sins. And as a result no longer see the need to preach the gospel. We need to pray for these people both in Israel and in America that have adopted this lie. For according to (Galatians 1:8,9), this scripture so clearly warns that anyone who preaches a gospel other than the one received by revelation (Galatians 1:11-12), is eternally accursed. Brothers, sisters, this is a very strong warning of eternal condemnation for all who preach another gospel, “which is no gospel at all”.

In Romans 1:16 the word says “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith;” I speak to you today as a prophet, not because of a title which I have, but because in the word (Revelations 19:10) “for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy”. And as such I call unto every one that has an ear to hear what the spirit is saying. Turn from this lie, which says there is no need to preach the gospel of Messiah, and repent and do the right things, including declare with words, the most precious good news ever given to man. “That Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:” (1Cor. 15:1-5).

It was for this reason that the Holy Spirit came (Acts 1:8)…”and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth” The truth is when people hear the gospel and the power of the holy spirit is at work the results are “Now when they heard this (the gospel), they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.” (Acts 2:37,38).

Please be in prayer for the body of Messiah here in Israel. That they would be bold (Acts 4:29) and proclaim the gospel to the Jewish people and the Arab people also. That we would begin to see the Holy Spirit being poured out to empower His people to preach the truth in season and out of season. That the word would be confirmed with signs and wonders and miracles giving evidence of the power of the shed blood of Yeshua the Messiah. And that as people all over the world begin to preach this gospel to the Jew first, that they would see their family and friends receive life from the dead in their respective nations.

May 12, 2014 at 5:52 PM

I’m a visual learner and I thought this was an interesting video someone put together about a John Lennon interview. A lot of people are sure talking about the Illuminati. Isn’t that interesting. Everyone is getting into the game. It sure is out of the closet. I didn’t know much about it till recently. Still don’t. I used to think Henry Makow was really out in left field. And yet, these things are connected. I didn’t know anything about the conspiracy the Paul McCartney was dead and the Abbey Road album. What about Mark Chapman, John Hinckley Jr, mind control and the murder of John Lennon and the attempt on Ronald Reagan? http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/10/25/john-hinckley-jr-manchurian-candidate-for-who/ Regardless of my exchatology, I don’t have to go along with this evil stuff.

May 13, 2014 at 11:24 AM

I guess this is another video series: called
    A Poisoned world

May 19, 2014 at 4:41 PM

OOps wrong video: LOL! Please remove.

May 19, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Magical Mystery Tour album is posted here on this post: Again it’s the Beatles.

May 25, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Another play list:

June 16, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Gary, I like how you were answering Rick’s questions. Some Christians don’t believe in Pre-trib anymore because of date setters. The truth of 9/11 shook my faith. I had to go back to scripture to sort it out and that’s why I like this web site.

It separates all the groups. Saints and Tribulation saints are 2 different groups. Virgins are not the Bride etc. Mathew 24 is about Israel and the Jews. You can know the exact date of Jesus second coming when the abomination of desolation happens. You can count the days. It says so in the Bible. I’m not going to be here on this earth at that time.

I’m still a Pre-tribber. If I believe in Angels I can believe in the rapture.

If it’s bad with all we know about weather wars http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_weatherwar.htm , satanic Hollywood and abductions, how bad to you think it’s going to be during that 7 years? It was shortened because no one would survive it. I’m glad my theology didn’t change because of political manipulation like Stan Johnson’s theology did.

August 9, 2014 at 4:30 PM