Imagine Demons

Imagine a world of demons? Can you? Well, you don’t have to, really. We already live in one. A world full of them. You see, once upon a time….not in a fairy tale either…but once upon a long time ago, there was a allotted areas which the One and Only GOD Almighty placed HIS angels. Not just any angels, no,..no. Not just any angels, but the Holy hierarchy of angels. These are the authority within the higher rankings. They exist within GOD’S structure of Laws in the higher heavens. GOD set aside areas which HE needed these angels to command and set precedence over. So, HE sent them.
Once there, these necessary angels were to guard over us. Yes, us. You see, they were placed in estate. Estate is a law. The Law of GOD. Liable for us, these angels took their assigned positions and began their duties.
Satan came to them and convinced them, with pride in tow, that they didn’t need GOD. They only needed themselves and Satan would show them how to exist on their own, with their own set of laws. Talk about property value dropping!
So, we have angels who were set aside to govern over us and protect us. But, instead they guided us into an oblivion of chaos. Their legal interests changed and they wanted to be worshiped by us. The laws of operation began to fall. The Laws of GOD were too complex and rigid for them. But one must know the Law of righteousness to understand sin. One muse understand Order to understand chaos. Where these is Order, you can recognize disorder.
That’s deep, right?
So, now we have disorder upon the earth. We’ve had this for thousands of years. But, wait! Why would GOD allow such a thing to exist? Again, you must understand order to see disorder and recognize it. GOD gave the angels FREE WILL! Just as we have it, so do the angels. This is how we make decisions which have consequences. Those consequences drive our destiny. This is GOD’S way of showing unconditional love. Truly, it is. HE allows us the choice. To walk the path we want.

ty

These angels have turned into demons! Now that’s metaphoric in terms. Demons are a different class but angels can act demonic. This is what’s taking place. They came and mated with our women and then taught us things which man should have never been taught. Why? Because GOD didn’t intend for the world to be full of war and hate. For us to have to get up every day and drudge to ‘work’ and never seemingly get anywhere in life. No, GOD intended us to be happy.
When these angels left their estate, they came and began a journey of chaos. Within this chaos we live.
Music is one of these agendas. GOD made music. Lucifer was the head angel over music and when he fell from heaven because of his pride, with him went the music he inherited along with his powers which GOD gave him.
Coming here Lucifer/Satan turned what GOD made as a beautiful thing and transformed it into what we have before us today.
Let’s concentrate on what a dragon is. A dragon is what Satan is called in the Bible. Did you know that? And his minions are put into the same category by GOD. GOD warns us of it too.
Revelation 20: 1-15 tells us all about Satan as the dragon, the serpent.

i9

IMAGINE DRAGONS
We have a music group which has taken flight in the music field. Young people all around the world love their music.
“Demons”
When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood’s run stale

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There’s nowhere we can hide

i78

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside

At the curtain’s call
It’s the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

o897

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you made

Don’t wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don’t wanna hide the truth

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside

image7ui

They say it’s what you make
I say it’s up to fate
It’s woven in my soul
I need to let you go

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can’t escape this now
Unless you show me how

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside

image

Heavy lyrics, right? Do you get the jest of them? Do you understand the content and context of the meaning?
Masquerade? Mess you’ve made? Hell bound? Hide the Truth? Kingdom come! Demons hide.

i67i67

ILLUMINATI MASQUERADE
The Fame Monster of the all has set the groove. She is the Master of the Puppets of the Illuminati of Music. She reigns in a solid and dedicated fan base of followers and relishes in the fact they she brings so many withering soul to Satan, all the while using religion to do it.
Seems IMAGINE DRAGON is doing the same.
Lady (She’s no lady) Gaga, depicts a fallen angel in her new video release of her song “G.U.Y.”. Lucifer plays a huge role in humanity and their downfall and the Illuminati don’t want you to forget it. They love for you to concentrate on the WHITE HORSE! This is a false image of Jesus Christ. The fake messiah. This is the Antichrist who is awaiting his stage entrance right this moment but until that happens their setting the stage for followers to show their allegiance.
The elite men and women of Hollyweird want people to concentrate on wrong being right and right being wrong. This is the delusion of the illusion.
So, who are we imagining? Dragons! Fallen Angels. Why? Because they want to be worshiped. Are you down for it? Or are you hip to their imagery and delusion.

Illuminati Satanism Occult Dragon Magic Spirit World-The Soul Travelers (1) [link]  (2)  [link]

Picture3
Dear Jesus Christ,
I admit that I am a sinner. I have done many things that don’t please You. I have lived my life for myself. I am sorry and I repent. I ask You to forgive me. I believe that You, the Son of GOD, died on the cross for me, to save me. You did what I could not do for myself. I come to You, Jesus Christ, now and ask You to take control of my life, I give it to You.
Amen.

1. Sara

Great article but what ticked Satan truly off was the fact that god made mankind and told the angels we were above them and we would rule over them in heaven. Didn’t sit well with gods most precious angel that’s when he turned bc he was jealous and felt we as humans were not worthy nor were we worthy to have to be a step above the angels nor would he ever allow it that’s when he rebelled and took other angels with him to fall and corrupt us, gods loved creation. That’s when arch angel micheal took over Satans spot as leader bc Michael was second in command below Satan. Michael has remained loyal to god ever since. This is all in the book of Enoch and this is why the spiritual battle is at hand and the only reason.

May 16, 2014 at 7:07 PM

2. Do you think it is possible for the elite to use any kind of mind control technology to actually cause a human being to have voyeuristic tendencies, which in turn can be used to push that person into getting caught for a sex charge? This will lead to labeling them a sex offender, making it harder for them to get a job and be taken seriously. I need qualified people to answer this question.

May 17, 2014 at 12:41 PM

• I believe the technology exists which can implant thoughts into one’s head! NO DOUBT about it. It exists, and this is the reason for so many ‘crazy’ events on the media in the last few years. “Testing” their system? I think so.

May 17, 2014 at 3:38 PM

3. I need someone qualified and who has knowledge of mind control or subliminal messaging to answer this question, because I have been very suspicious of it for a long time. I know a man who came to Denver Colorado in the first part of the year 2000. Within a month, he was arrested at an apartment complex for being accused of voyeurism (peeping tom). They charged him with sexual assault (misdemeanor), although he did not touch anyone. There were not charges pressed, but the state takes over and charges him anyways. Basically as I hear it the police did not give him a choice. They said either you give us a statement, or you go to jail. He was kicked out of the apartment and of course it was hard after that. There was another 3 times this happened, but somehow he only got 2 misdemeanors of a similar offense both the same charge, and yet they ended up giving him a plea bargain, which you know unless you have witnesses standing by your side, you pretty much have no real choice but to take them, with no money and no place to live. This is sad the system exploits people like this when they are guilty of so much, and things a thousand times worse. Anyways, this caused him a hard time for the next ten years, and he just could not get stable work at all. He was abandoned from churches, and lost friends and many family member’s trust. No one knew the whole story like I did. The question I have is this (I have heard about gangland stalking and psychological torture and mind control): Is so called “mental illness” more of a way to control others and place defamation of character on them, and also is it possible that they used very underhanded, sneaky and devious means to cause these hormonal thoughts in tis guy to do all of this, so he would “get caught”, and get a criminal record?

May 17, 2014 at 12:48 PM

• When the ‘law’ has it in for someone then it’s not a good thing. I’ve got a family member who ‘looked’ like someone that the cops disliked. They harassed him all the time because of it. He even went to jail! So, you see….we are at the mercy of the ‘law’ of man and the system is terribly bias.

May 17, 2014 at 3:37 PM

• Please answer the question relating to how the system can make someone do things as I describe above. He was arrested for a sex charge misdemeanor more than 3 times, yet only 2 combined misdemeanors and spent 18 months in jail. He had ministers that confronted him in jail and said, “I heard you had run-ins with freemasons and the Illuminati.” How would they even know to talk to him like that, much less ever bring it up? So I need trustworthy people here who will take the time to give me real answers, no matter how clandestine they seem. And to the other guy, he was also homeless for a while in Denver, Colorado.

May 17, 2014 at 5:44 PM

• Technology has the means to enter the brain thought processes. Research it. You will be blown away by what they are able to do now. The movie…Transference…it’s the same process. Beware of Transhumanism….this will be the same thing too.

May 17, 2014 at 9:09 PM

• Tis happened in 2001 to 2002 to this guy. Were they able to do this then?

May 17, 2014 at 10:58 PM

• Anything we see has literally been around for a decade or more, imagine what we haven’t seen!

May 18, 2014 at 9:44 AM

• I am aware of the transhumanism movement to. I have watched a few documentaries and studied it further on some more trustworthy alternate resources. I believe this is one way they have pushed the homosexual movement predicted many years ago. One book that I really recommend people read for proving why things are happening today also is called “The Naked Communist” from 1958

May 17, 2014 at 11:05 PM

—- Not to ‘beat a dead horse’ or anything, but some of y’all oughtta try livin’ in the STREETS fer awhile… You are NOT on anybody’s ‘popular’ list, and all you have to do is LOOK the wrong way at somebody, maybe a light rail train full of smiling yuppies all headed to the ballgame, and in an INSTANT the ol’ cellphone’s ringing and some cop’s breathin’ down your NECK… I see it all the time… Talk about ‘BIAS’… But it’s understandable…
    —- This isn’t the same America I grew up in… We’ve lost our HEART… I mean the CHURCH!!!… But the devil doesn’t have to look for any ‘Richard NIxons’ if he wants somebody to ‘kick around’ anymore… He’s got a whole STREETFUL of us to play with… I wrote a ‘psalm’ to describe this period, SIS, which I may ‘forward’ to your email tomorrow sometime… You might read it & tell me what you think… It was a ‘church project’… Later…

May 17, 2014 at 5:36 PM

5. The only movie I could find with that title was on this web link. Is this it? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1358513/

May 17, 2014 at 11:03 PM

6. What technology are you referring to that is the smoking gun leading to exactly how they were able to get in this guy’s hormones and thought processes or make him feel things that might not be normal just to try and get him labeled and in trouble with the law so he cant get a job?

May 17, 2014 at 11:06 PM