The NEW “NORM”

gr4

‘Slender Man’ Attack Victim Adjusting to ‘New Normal’

ghostly-forest-bw

Mother claims daughter was ‘obsessed’ with “Slenderman”.
This is WAR! An all-out battle for your soul is being waged.
Here’s the TRUTH!

g4

There are stages of possession.

image_t6

Manifestation
In this stage a person will unintentionally invite the demonic force in. There are said to be many different ways to on how this can happen, most commonly is playing with the Ouija board, performing séances and tarot cards. The demon will be attracted to the weak minded, low self esteem type individual. It is also said that people who are alcoholics, drug addicts and sex addicts are easy targets as well.

image

Infestation
At this level the demon will start using what may seem like typical intelligent haunting signs. The demon may present itself as the ghost of a loved one or even an angel. The point is to gain trust, so the demonic may influence the person and finally take full control. Some signs of demonic infestation include rapping’s, shadows and shadow like figures that move with no explanation, the sounds of footsteps, weird liquids the seep through the floor or walls.

f4e

Oppression
When an individual is under demonic oppression the demon starts to effect the person psychologically, psychically and emotionally. The purpose is to cause the individual to give up the fight or will to live and damn their soul, it said this can be accomplished by suicide.

ewe

Possession
When an individual hits this level it is called full possession. The demon or devil now has control over the individual thoughts, emotions and behavior. The evil is frequently in charge if not constantly. If or when the person is in control of their body they usually hear evil voices either threatening them or telling them what do at all times.

43t3

Death
The only purpose of possession is death of the host. The more pain and suffering the demon can cause from within the family the better.

54t43

SYMPTOMS
Do you notice anything odd within your family structure? Are these oddities interrupting your daily lives? Is there a breakdown in communication and love within the structure of your family? Are your kids strangely attracted to the dark side of the supernatural? Do you notice strange things happening in your home? Things moving, dark shadows?
If your answer is even close to a yes….then seek help! THE BIBLE! Go to GOD!

Here’s more help….

1. Ernie

One would have to ask what and who “Slender” is. There is definitely something wrong when two young girls, only 12 attempt to murder another girl just to try and honor a voice/demon? This is really strange and quite sad.

June 9, 2014 at 5:36 PM

2. Travis

on the the 2nd day(june 9th of week 23 order out of Chaos (160day of the year so-called 2014) These murderers worship Satan, whether under that name, or as “Joker” or “Slenderman.” The people they kill are a propitiation to the god of this world. As Jerad Miller wrote, using a double entendre on his Facebook page hours before his alleged murder spree, “The dawn Aurora goddess of dawn Come to mind) of a new day. May all of our coming sacrifices be worth it.Demon-possessed “Joker” cop killers strike in Las Vegas.This the second psyop with median protraiting this guy as constitutionalists like former TSA employee so-called sovereign citizen Dennis(derivative for Green Man Dionysus =Cathar =Goat idol of Mendes Of knight Templar)Marx courthouse fiasco plan just days after the Mayor of Atlanta came back from the bilderberg meeting A MASS ????sure indeed

June 9, 2014 at 5:40 PM

• Travis, no offense, but can you re-write what you just wrote in better English? I had a hard time understanding everything you were saying? You had a few broken sentences and improper sentence structure, so this makes it hard to read what you are meaning completely. Thank you.

June 9, 2014 at 5:57 PM

• Travis

Demon-possessed “Joker” cop killers strike in Las Vegas . Goes by the name Jerad Miller This is second psyop with median protraiting this guy as constitutionalists, BUZZWORD conspiracy theories just like former TSA employee so-called sovereign citizen Dennis Marx in Georgia.The Occult communication of Dennis(derivative for Green Man Dionysus =Cathar =Goat idol Mendes Knight Templar)Marx courthouse fiasco . Just days after the Mayor of Atlanta came back from the bilderberg meeting .A MASS ????sure indeed June 9th is Monday(2nd day) of week 23 of year 2014. 23 representation of Chaos…….. Got it

June 9, 2014 at 6:17 PM

• You still have improper sentence structure, and it is still hard to understand everything you are saying, even on your second re-writing. This is the United States of America, and we speak, read and write English here, especially on this forum. No offense, but in order for every person to understand what you are saying requires that you go back and proofread, make corrections, including wrong sentence structure, words that are missing or spelled wrong, and make sure it is readable in correct form. We would all appreciate it. Thank you!

June 10, 2014 at 9:09 AM

• Travis

Ernie its not it improper sentence structure its ,called a Run-on sentence .. I suggest you go back circumspect your mindset and read between the line better. What so hard to understand about Dennis being derivative of Dionysus(Goat idol of mendes) The United States of a America(Amurru) is nothing more than A nation thats was created by Freemasons and Rosicrucian . indeed

June 10, 2014 at 9:45 AM

• It is not about reading between the lines. Run on sentences aren’t proper English, and they make it hard for people to understand all of the subject matter. It’s the responsibility of others to know how to read, write and speak correct and proper English. There is no grey area there. If people can’t do that, then you cannot expect people to take them seriously or believe them either. Even your sentences Travis, if you go back and look, are incorrect. Let’s start to care more. Read what you write, and read it back before you post it. I guarantee you will see what I am talking about.

June 10, 2014 at 10:30 AM

• Travis

Is this part you referring to ?????on the the 2nd day(june 9th of week 23 order out of Chaos (160day of the year so-called 2014)
        June 9 the 2nd day of the week known as Monday. This is Week 23 of 2014: 23 is representation of Chaos according to the occult. Also this is 160th day of year 2014 , i was speaking of a day prior to this one(Tuesday=3rday)
        . OOPS I do see 2x(the),Thanks on that Note.

June 10, 2014 at 11:15 AM

3. Cross link to Russ Dizdar…

SLENDER MAN STRIKES AGAIN? SHOOTERS, PROGRAMMED SUICIDE..how do you explain radical evil?

DARK FANTASY AND DEMONS GIVING AND GRIPPING THEM… can they create them?

SLENDERMAN DARK FANTASY DARK SPIRITS

V. by way of bona fides,..
    – I’ve said plenty on Marzulli’s blog (years…)
    – and tend to bust up grammar

with Y’shua

June 10, 2014 at 1:05 AM

4. Reblogged this on Mighty Through God… (2 Cor. 10) and commented:
    Probably best to batten down the hatches…
    – and wear thick skins
    – “truth spoken in love”
    – “faith which works by love”

June 10, 2014 at 1:10 AM

5. You know I heard a woman say that once. in order to work here you have to “wear thick skin”. I told them we are ALL adults here and should not have to put up with gossip and people complaining all the time and acting like children. Needless to say, I didn’t get the job, but why would I want it? As a grown adult, I tire of all the nonsense, and people refusing to talk, work and act like a respectable person. I don’t want to hear all the nagging, complaining, gossip and stupidity coming from a woman worker, or anyone for that matter. This is part of the agenda in the workplace to make it depressing, oppressing and annoying for the common person. Make no mistake, it goes on, even with the sexuality and feminist movement. I have seen it for MANY years, so there is no question it goes on. This also ties into the demonic movements.

June 10, 2014 at 9:14 AM

6. Gary R. Sayers---

—- Brilliant point… With the ridiculous clowns in charge of ‘hiring’ at ‘corporations’ today i.e. ‘human resources’ (Dilbert comic strip-see ‘Catbert’) it’s a wonder ANYBODY gets hired today at ANY job… It truly IS a ‘millennial world’… One great big ‘Central Perk’…. UGLY…

June 10, 2014 at 3:22 PM

• I am glad you understand what I am talking about Gary. I have lived in Denver, Colorado (Freemason anyone?) for over 14 years, and I have yet to get a really good job at all no matter the one year of college, countless hours mailing, stamps, printing, resumes, cover letters, college letter of recommendation, etc etc. What does that tell you? This is a complete joke. I am wondering if I just shouldn’t consider going elsewhere, as much as I love the nature in Colorado and my mom in the same state. My lease is up next January. I couldn’t even get approved for an apartment, even though I have little debt, but a lower than acceptable score. I just got denied 4 times and gave up. Thankfully, I got a response from a man on Craigslist that worked for a man who owned property. It is not exactly what I wanted, but at least I am not out on the street. If I didn’t have my survivor’s benefits, I would more than likely be homeless again. So when someone can prove to me why I am somehow crazy for believing in conspiracy, then go ahead. But when you do, make sure you disprove the conspiracies first, and then you can help me get a decent job with good and respectable people.

June 10, 2014 at 8:10 PM

—- Just so you know how MUCH I understand, Ernie… I AM on the street, homeless, and having to live on odd-jobs I get through well-meaning folk in my ‘church’… Doin’ THIS at the library… Living in a shelter which is one step ‘above’ a minimum security JAIL-house, even though they mean well…
    —- There IS a conspiracy… You are not alone, crazy or ‘full of hot air’ to believe this… The ‘human resources’ (a term that smacks more reminiscent of Auschwitz/Birkenau than America…) movement in hiring has cut off the ones who WILL work for those who WILL backbite, gossip, and backstab with no feeling or remorse whatsoever… They are mostly people of the 21-35 age group… The VA (I’m a vet and proud of it…) is RIFE with this kind in its ‘management’, and it in a helluva lot of trouble for it, as vets are getting denied proper care and attention, and face ridiculous delays in receiving medicine, treatment and even disability payments… Keep on shoutin’ out the truth, Ernie… SOMEBODY must get a ‘handle’ on this or one day VA care for our military will be a thing of the past… Especially if BARACK has anything to do with it or say about it… I’ll pray for you if you’ll pray for ME..
    —- Friday is my birthday… 59 and counting… Maybe there’ll be a ‘surprise in my pillowcase’… But I won’t dare ‘hold my breath’…. MARANATHA…

June 11, 2014 at 4:01 PM

• That is very sad to say the least. As you well may know both my dad who adopted me and later died of mole cancer when I was a baby, and my stepdad, whom I know now, were in the military. I am not saying that the military industrial complex is not corrupt and that the war on terror is not phony, because it is, but for the veterans who are speaking out AGAINST the corrupt wars that were never about our freedom, as we are seeing with the new world order circle, I will always be a voice. It is hard to speak the truth about how all these innocent vets and families are involved with a military that is connected to an agenda which is NOT for our best interest, but rather for the luciferian new world order. I can tell you the VA is not innocent either, as you are seeing. I have warned people about these things for many years. Sure, people might label us conspiracy theorists and not want anything to do with us. Some people in military might get mad and think we are not good little citizens who believe the official story of everything the government tells us, because I surely don’t, and haven’t since I was a child. Both Bush men, the Clintons and the Obamas are all guilty of many crimes. I hope one day all of it will come out, because it is really a shame. You will be in my prayers. You are almost the same age as my dad, although he is 65, a little older than you. But we all understand. Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior, and that is what gives me peace and hope Gary. Keep praying and stay close to Him.

June 11, 2014 at 4:11 PM

That’s a tough situation Gary and I’m sorry to hear you are homeless and a vet to boot. If you live near Boston maybe I could help you but I doubt you do. I live with a Vietnam vet and have several friends who were there too. We who truly love Jesus and the Father need to help each other out more than ever so I’m glad to hear people at church throw you some work anyway.

I see it this way, any one of us could be there in the coming days because of any number of reasons, like refusing to get chipped for instance, in the coming tribulation period. I hope none of us are and God takes good care of those who have turned to Him but who knows what’s in store for any of us really. Look what Jesus went through to save us?! If I have to go through some horrible ordeal but end up in Heaven then so be it. I will take whatever our Father decides and (hopefully) not question it out of respect. I am feeling for you brother, and I mean it! Rick

June 11, 2014 at 7:30 PM

• And by the way, Gary, happiest and most blessed birthday coming up. I wish you the best of everything good over you and your life forever. My birthday is June 18. I will be 44.

June 11, 2014 at 4:13 PM

Hey Gary, Obama took my roommates Vietnam benefits away a few years ago but he fought, and had a great day person on the inside help too of course, and he got them back so don’t stop fighting for some SSI and get what a veteran needs to live! It pissed us off when they took them away yet they will gladly give an illegal alien housing, food, medical care, free rides to the doctor etc. Bastards….

June 13, 2014 at 1:28 PM

• Gary,
      We love you! May GOD bless you on your up-coming birthday. I know others who are Vet’s who are being shunned, including my own son-in-law. My grandson (his son) is staying the whole summer with me! I love them both so much and see it taking it’s affect on them both.
      I am putting up an article TODAY because of this! America is NOT what is was once, nor was it ever what GOD meant for it to be. We are slaves to the elite, and GOD would never want such a thing for HIS children. I count the days until we go home! I say that with a huge smile!
      GOD Bless you all. Love, V

June 11, 2014 at 5:15 PM

• I found out that Al-Qaeda doesn’t even exist, and that the people are entirely something else. The Central Intelligence Agency under the elite shadow government knows this. It’s so very tragic, and it breaks your heart how many vets and their families are affected by this. A lot of it is money, but a lot of it is also the demonic control over the people who are really running the military industrial complex, which is connected to the homosexual and transhumanism movement. I also want you to know how loved and appreciated you are Gary, and for sharing with us your life and story. In the name of Jesus and His love I want you to know you do matter to Him and you are always cared about very much!

June 11, 2014 at 5:51 PM

—- ALL you guys are TOO COOL… THANGZ loads!!… Hey, RICK… Tell yer BEAN-TOWN baseball team ta stop beatn’ up on my BIRDZ and I’ll be grateful enough!!!… We OWES y’all one!!… WHERE YOU BEEN, SIS??… I thought you done got raptured and took off outta TEXAS ‘r somethin’… You been gettin’ SCARCE, there, young lady… Ernie, you are all too clear as to he points you were illustrating, and it does MY ‘vets’ heart good to know that some OUTSIDE the vet community (ALL THREE of y’all…) are sensitive to the issues we’s facin’..
        —- Just for ‘birthday’ laughs, I was on the Benzodiazapine ‘Xanax’ 4 about ten years (for ‘panic attacks’) and some foreign (Egyptian?) sawbones at the VA tried taking me off of them ‘cold turkey’… You CAN’T DO THAT… I had a minor stroke which cost me a job back in 1999 at right about that same time; but get this… NOBODY in the VA has EVER tried to tell me specifically what went wrong, and I’ve asked MANY times, knowing that this was IN MY RECORDS, and they were staring right AT IT… Yet SOMEBODY is trying to ‘cover their tracks’ AS WELL as the VA’s… I’m looking for a lawyer to try to get me disability, possibly SSI, and early Social Security… MAYBE he can swing me some ‘retroactive’ disability and a little ‘settlement’…Got a buddy that happened to; he cleaned $47,000 outta their pockets, and that in a ‘lump-sum’ payment, PLUS he got his disability… Took a little time, but it was WORTH IT… Y’all can pray about THAT issue… I love the LOT of ya, and y’all can have a ‘Happy MY Birthday’… (Though it IS Friday the 13th!!…Don’t sweat it… Mike Myers AIN’T invited..)

June 13, 2014 at 1:10 PM