SUBLIMINAL INDOCTRINATION

illuminati-conspiracy

Indoctrination is the process of inculcating ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies or a professional methodology.

illuminati3

The quest of the Illuminati:
Create a world, a simulated world to convince others they can create everything GOD did. The trick? To make you think their reality is the ‘reality’.
To live in their world, you must stay within their guidelines, and within their fantasy.

108_Blinker

Illuminati “indoctrination” is an insidious means of corrupting human minds, “reprogramming” the brain through physical and psychological conditioning using electromagnetic fields, infrasonic and ultrasonic noise, and other subliminal methods. The Illuminati’s resulting control over the limbic system leaves the victim highly susceptible to its suggestions.

120c394a7b5dfc2730cd0e1e4963920d

Humans undergoing indoctrination may complain of headaches and buzzing or ringing in their ears. As time passes, they have feelings of “being watched” and hallucinations of “ghostly” presences. Ultimately, the Illuminati gains the ability to use the victim’s body to amplify its signals, manifesting as “alien” voices in the mind.

no brainwashing allowed

Indoctrination can create perfect deep cover agents. A Illuminati “suggestion” can manipulate victims into betraying friends, trusting enemies, or viewing the Illuminati themselves with superstitious awe. Should a Illuminati subvert a well-placed political or military leader, the resulting chaos can bring down nations.

tumblr_mcdmmvT1yS1rpxa8jo1_500

Long-term physical effects of the manipulation are unsustainable, Higher mental functioning decays, ultimately leaving the victim a gibbering mental patient. Rapid indoctrination is possible, but causes this decay in days or weeks. Slow, patient indoctrination allows the thrall to last for months or years.
Perhaps no other civilization has ever managed to convince itself that it was free of a ruling oligarchy the way the American Empire has.

FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN
The oldest scam next to prostitution is the suspension of children in sexual ignorance so that they are indoctrinated through emotions which they do not understand. The ceremonial emblems and rituals throughout the Masons as well as in television, movie and video game programming has significant subliminal sexual overtones.

illuminati-indoctrination

Most of the popular video games played by teenagers are sex and violence oriented. These games are literally programming children for “endless war”.
Like a basic carnival scam, children are easily enticed into the arenas of power and influence through subliminal manipulation and educated parents will choose to empower their children with the truth.

illuminati-indoctrination1

Ignorance of human power systems sets children up for manipulation by wrongful authority.

disney-illuminati-symbolism-photo-001

In 1957, during the showing of a film in a movie theater in New Jersey, the words Drink Coke and Eat Popcorn were flashed on the screen at a level below the conscious perception. The claim at the time was that Coke and popcorn sales rose significantly because of those subliminal messages. Everyone who knows about subliminal messages knows about this incident, but few seem to know that the procedure used was not up to scientific standards, and more important, the results have never been reproduced!

screen-shot-2013-03-17-at-12-39-47-pm1

The theory behind the use of subliminals is that the messages which are below a person’s audio level or visual level will be received directly by the “unconscious” mind, thus by-passing conscious evaluation. At the audible level, subliminal tapes contain music or sounds from nature, such as ocean waves. Below these audible sounds are verbal messages that are inaudible as far as conscious perception. According to this theory, the “subconscious” mind can and will distinguish the inaudible verbal messages from the audible sound messages, respond to them, and act upon them.

BrainWashing-01

Many events of high political importance in America are given to brainwashing programming over and over again in popular media outlets which emotionally program the intellectually disarmed listener.

7166804939_fe1316234c_z

The critical area to look for manipulation by governments is to study the power schemes of the television and movie programming. Such schemes often serve government agendas and myths which are 180 degrees contrary to the Constitution itself. As governments often set up the protagonist in crime dramas as “parental,” massive repetition of the “parental government” will produce a self-fulfilling prophecy of empowering government and demonizing the individual.

AppleIlluminati

This brainwashing of children produces a considerable conflict between many religions and mass media governmental programmers with parents who know better. Many parents are aware of this brainwashing subconsciously, but are not able to understand how it works. Families are now being torn apart between those who understand brainwashing and those who do not. One only needs to study children’s programming to see Pentagon programmers at work. Much of mass media is programmed subliminally with pro-military themes and not with pro-justice or pro-Constitutional themes.

hillsong united church

Now parents must empower their children against the government itself for imposing ignorance on children, leaving them vulnerable, intellectually stunted and politically manipulated.

illuminati-invite

ALL IN ALL
Don’t let them tell you what to think, no matter how “different” your own views may be in relation to the official line.

do-not-conform-fish
Paul Washer on Indoctrination by Illuminati to Christians
[link]

1. vivian

Thank you for informing us I was not informed properly now I’m I’m always kind to people but they mis understand me and think I’m too kind I’m pretending or want something I almost joined the bullies because they a are treated better buy society perceived as being open and good because they push and take what they want I was tired of being kind cause bad rumours were spread of how I’m pretending to be a saint and a lot of people eenjoyed moking me course I’m a hard worker so they were jealouse

July 1, 2014 at 7:41 PM

2. Mrs M

As a person who has listened to ringing in my ears for 15 years now, I’d like to hear more about your theory on that.
    Thanks!

July 2, 2014 at 10:54 AM

• Well, it could be something medical or supernatural. We only work in two fields here. Natural and supernatural. You decide. I don’t know your past, nor your medical info so I would only be guessing. Sometimes what we experience is a mixture of both medical and technological…

July 2, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Of come on, Virginia. Freemasonry is a family affair. It’s a social club just like Mormonism. It’s harmless! Right?

July 2, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Openly admitted in a reputable newspaper column.

The basic vision works, in part, because it recalls ancient and deeply embedded connections among water, memory and death. Without reference to any single myth, the flowing waters suggest the River Styx, the boundary between life and death in Greek my­thol­ogy. They also suggest portals, or whirlpools, through which one might pass to some unknown beyond, or the waters of death crossed by Gilgamesh in the old Sumerian epic.

July 2, 2014 at 12:39 PM

July 2, 2014 at 12:56 PM

Martin Luther King Jr. has virtually become a saint since his death, and his name evokes praises from the highest of leaders. When you look at his past, compared with what America has become today, you see startling parallels between the two.

July 2, 2014 at 1:02 PM

I guess I should of realized that video above was made my White supremacist’s. I made that mistake on Marianne’s blog too once. Other’s are documenting on the same information. I think people are waking up.

July 7, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Some of these blacks sound like black supremacists.

July 7, 2014 at 5:54 PM

9. Just trying to move this box out of my screen so I can read what’s being said about this “ringing in ears” comment. I’ve also been experiencing high pitched ringing in my ears for 2yrs now and I KNOW it’s NOT Tinnitus.

August 27, 2014 at 1:25 AM

10. I always seen the Apple Logo as relating to the story of Adam &Eve in the garden, as well. We’ve taken a bite from the Apple.

This is off topic, but The Lord showed that the word cannibal is from Cain & Abel. We as humans at some point have been cannibals; consuming our brother.

Television- Tell Lie Vision

Abomination- Obama Nation (Think of the one of the signs of the end spoken of by Daniel the prophet. When we see the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place.)

Santa-Satan (In the Webster dictionary under the definition of ‘Old St. Nick’ lucifer is as a synonym.

August 27, 2014 at 1:47 AM

11. Have you happened to have written any articles on repeatedly seeing number patterns. This started happening with me a few years back and happens almost constantly. As well as millions of other people. Would love to see your thoughts on this. I do have a feeling your may also be one experiencing this. I feel STRONGLY this is from GOD. I see most ppl experiencing this are ‘New-Agers’ though.
    For me, just an example;
    I wake from dead sleep only to look directly at the clock & it’s 1:11. As I get up to check my sons blood sugar, I see my husband has the TV on channel 111. My sons blood sugar is 111. Can’t sleep, so I check out FB & I have 1 msg and 11 notifications. Watch a YouTube video & it freezes on 1:11 as the time watched or time left..etc..etc..etc… It’s just nuts sometimes. Mostly leads to scripture for me though 🙂
    Hebrews 11:1

August 27, 2014 at 1:58 AM

• I should have a search bar….put in any sequence of words and it reveals the articles linked therein. Also, just so you know…yes…but my numbers were 444

August 27, 2014 at 6:25 AM

• I had to reply again because I think it’s important to note that the reason, I believe, that the number ONE is chosen is because JESUS CHRIST is number one! And any deviation from HIM is another avenue to mislead people. When you get interested in these things, the occult is RIGHT THERE to pick you up….to lead you astray. Many people have been misled by these techniques….sadly.
      Then, there are those of us who realize in their spirit that it’s The Holy Spirit speaking to us.
      Don’t be misled by Satan’s…instead use this experience to grow closer to the Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen!

August 27, 2014 at 6:43 AM

12. I always seen the Apple Logo as relating to the story of Adam &Eve in the garden, as well. We’ve taken a bite from the Apple.

Television- Tell Lie Vision

August 27, 2014 at 2:04 AM

• True about the cannibals….but do you know who taught us that? The fallen angels!

August 27, 2014 at 6:24 AM

13. I have used the ‘No brain washing’ pic as my Twitter avatar. If this is an issue then please feel free to let me know (@G_Unbrainwashed) and I will remove it. Thank you.

August 20, 2016 at 9:35 AM