Mental Affliction

image

Mental Affliction
A survey by the WHO-World Health Organization ranks schizophrenia among the top ten illnesses that contribute to the global burden of disease.
The person afflicted believe that they are ‘losing their mind’ or their being controlled by forces beyond their control. I personally believe that demons can enter your consciousness and cause a person to act or react. So, how is this any different? If this is so, then don’t we all have a bit of schizophrenia?
I take this subject very seriously, in that I have a family member who is afflicted with this ‘so-called’ mental disease. Originally she was diagnosed with MPD, which was multiple personality disease but then another shrink gave her another title…that of ‘schizophrenia’.
I personally found it my mission to taker some psychology classes in college to find out what was going on with my sister.
Firstly, she was born with no oxygen to the brain for several minutes, then in her teenage years this developed.
Many people have argued over the past decades as it the validity of this diagnosis, and it’s variety of symptoms. But, I assure you the worse thing about this whole situation is watching my sister be placed on med after med and it causing different effects on her mentally and physically.
Or if that wasn’t bad enough, they placed her in the state mental hospital where she was put into a room with a woman who chopped her babies head off! Now that was a person who had DEMONS! For sure. Or, she was locked in a room with men who took advantage of her psychically, if you know what I mean.
Yes, she has gone through her own personal hell! No doubt about it.
Let’s switch to the church…how are they dealing with this subject?

fallen

Well, the Roman Catholic Church took it upon themselves hundreds of years ago to call themselves infallible. Only they have the knowledge and ‘key’ to deal with such issues as demonic possession. Seriously? (Jesus Christ said differently) But first, you must undergo many tests and evaluations. This is understandable but this slows the process down tremendously.
Solemn exorcisms, according to the Canon law of the Church, can be exercised only by an ordained priest (or higher prelate), with the express permission of the local bishop, and only after a careful medical examination to exclude the possibility of mental illness.
Rules of exorcisms:
Must be done by a priest with the proper authorization and should have the proper knowledge to perform an exorcism.
More than one person should be present, preferably family members.
According to this site:
First of all, it must be said that lay exorcists act in opposition to the Church. This is manifested in the fact that their actions are camouflaged and connected with occultism and spiritism.
On the surface, this is true because we have so many people who are communicating with demons and using occultic avenues to play with the ‘paranormal’. They don’t take this seriously, and do use New Age tactics to contact the ‘other side’.
But to hold true to the statement that only the ‘church’ clergy can perform these acts is contrary to what Jesus Christ teaches us.
Jesus gave the authority to the disciples over unclean spirits (Matthew 10:1; 18:18) because he had all authority in heaven and earth (Matt. 28:18). Jesus cast out demons (Matt.12:27; Mark 1:23-26, 5:1-13; Mark 9:25-26; 16:17; Luke 9:1; 10:17; 11:19), as did Paul (Acts 16:16-18) and the Jews (Acts 19:13).
The scientific community at large as told that the supernatural does not exist and everything can be explained naturally. What a bunch of hoo-haa. So, why do we have a main-stream physician research website contributing this kind of info?

jfr

Schizophrenia or Possession?
Key quotes from the article:
• In our region, demons are believed to be intelligent and unseen creatures that occupy a parallel world to that of mankind. In many aspects of their world, they are very similar to us. They marry, have children, and die. The life span, however, is far greater than ours (Ashour 1989). Through their powers of flying and invisibility, they are the chief component in occult activities. The ability to possess and take over the minds and bodies of humans is also a power which the demons have utilized greatly over the centuries (Littlewood 2004; Gadit and Callanan 2006; Ally and Laher 2008). Most scholars accept that demons can possess people and can take up physical space within a human’s body (Asch 1985). They possess people for many reasons. Sometimes it is because they have been hurt accidentally, but possession may also occur because of love (Ashour 1989; Philips 1997). When the demon enters the human body, they settle in the control center of the body–brain.
• There exist similarities between the clinical symptoms of schizophrenia and demonic possession. Common symptoms in schizophrenia and demonic possession such as hallucinations and delusions may be a result of the fact that demons in the vicinity of the brain may form the symptoms of schizophrenia… The hallucination in schizophrenia may therefore be an illusion—a false interpretation of a real sensory image formed by demons… On the other hand, auditory hallucinations expressed as voices arguing with one another and talking to the patient in the third person may be a result of the presence of more than one demon in the body.
• Above considerations have led to the suggestion that it is time for medical professions to consider the possibility of demonic possession in the etiology of schizophrenia, especially in the cases with hallucinations and delusions. Therefore, it would be useful for medical professions to work together with faith healers to define better treatment pathways for schizophrenia.

thwrt

I’ve placed these examples before you on this site as an example to demon attacks, but here they are again:
Real Demonic Possession In Gary Indiana [link]
Is Demonic Possession Becoming More Widespread? [link]

yjy

Dissociative Identity Disorder and demons-Also known as Multiple Personality Disorder

ageless

What is the Difference Between a Roman Catholic Exorcism and a Christian Exorcism?
The Roman Ritual of Exorcism
A Spiritual Intervention and Maintenance Program

three

FINAL THOUGHTS

Call it by whatever name you want, but Jesus Christ tells us that demons invade. They do so in many ways; attacking the body, soul and spirit. The trinity of invasions, so to speak. Demons hate the Trinity and work against it in whatever way they can, we are only the pawns. So, take the websites given above if your in need of help. There is VERY LITTLE help against this ever-increasing questions! But always remember JESUS CHRIST is the ANSWER!

1. I TRY TO HAVE FAITH IN MY FRIEND’S & PUBLIC WORKERS     FOR YOUR ENTRUSTS AND MY PROTECTION CALL YOUR BOSS YOU AND YOUR OFFICE HAVE BEEN  SERVED, I DEMAND $10,000 UP-FOUNT REA INTER CALL YOUR ATTORNEY,I BILL FOR MY TIME, $500 PER HOUR WITH ALL COST AND ALL EXPERT WITNESS FEE’S WE HAVE NO TRUST IN OLD WORLD, POLITICAL /  ROMAN / DECEIVERS   DON’T TREAD ON ME !      ST. DANIAL NO DENIAL USA OBAMA CARE LAW NORTH DAKOTA IS A RIGHT TO WORK STATE,  STATE’S  LAW & GOD’S LAW. INMATE RIGHTS -SUBJECT TO REASONABLE SAFETY, SECURITY, DISCIPLINE, CORRECTIONAL FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE REQUIREMENTS, THE ADMISTRATOR OF EACH CORRECTIONAL FACILTY SHALL  ENSURE THAT INMATES:   1. HAVE CONFIDENTIAL ACCESS TO ATTORNEYS AND THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE.  2.  ARE NOT SUBJECT TO DISCRIMINATION BASED ON RACE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, COLOR, CREED, SEX, ECONMIC STATUS, OR POLITICAL BELIEF.  3.  HAVE EQUAL ACCESS BY MALE AND FEMALE INMATES TO PROGRAMS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE CORRECTIONAL FACILTY.  4.  HAVE ACCESS TO MAIL, TELEPHONE, USE AND VISTORS.  5.  ARE PROPERLY FED, CLOTHED, AND HOUSED.  6.  HAVE ADEQUATE MEDICAL CARE AND EMERGENCYDENTAL CARE.  7.  WAY REASONABLY EXERCISE THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIFS.  LET GOD BE MY JUGDE!!

July 10, 2014 at 2:34 PM

—- The spamasaur striketh AGAYN!!!

July 16, 2014 at 8:29 PM

someone else noticed their channel went down, after I posted it on this blog.

July 10, 2014 at 2:41 PM

• Randall Ray

Kitti,

Is there anyway you can post a “LINK”, rather than filling the comment section with so much additional material?

Don’t get me wrong, there’s been some GREAT INFORMATION in some of your links, but, “the way they appear’, makes it kinda hard to have linear, constructive discussion with others, regarding the original material ( I.E., “Mystery of the Iniquity” material).

Hope you’re not offended by my question, because absolutely NO OFFENSE–was intended (I’m just not computer savy, so please font get mad).

God bless you, : )

RR

July 11, 2014 at 11:10 AM

July 10, 2014 at 2:42 PM

July 10, 2014 at 2:53 PM

I decided to look this guy up. I liked what I read before , but I never looked to see his background. They demonized him too.

Myron Coureval Fagan (31 October 1887 – 12 May 1972) was an American writer, producer and director for film and theatre and a red scare figure in the late 1940s and 50s. Fagan was an ardent anti-communist.

July 10, 2014 at 3:03 PM

This man is Jewish. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 10, 2014 at 3:10 PM

• jay

What do you have against Jews?
      Just wondering.

July 12, 2014 at 10:38 AM

• Randall Ray

Jay,

Define, “Jew”.

Thanks,

RR

July 12, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Never heard of this person before either.

Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt is an American whistle blower and freelance writer who served as the Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education, during the first term of U.S. President Ronald Reagan, and staff employee of the U.S. Department of State (South Africa, Belgium, South Korea).[1][2][3] She was born in 1930[4] and attended Dana Hall preparatory school and Katharine Gibbs College in New York City, where she studied business.[4] Iserbyt’s father and grandfather were Yale University graduates and members of the Skull and Bones secret society.

She is known for writing the book The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America. The book reveals that changes gradually brought into the American public education system work to eliminate the influences of a child’s parents (religion, morals, national patriotism), and mold the child into a member of the proletariat in preparation for a socialist-collectivist world of the future.[3] She says that these changes originated from plans formulated primarily by the Andrew Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Education and Rockefeller General Education Board, and details the psychological methods used to implement and effect the changes.[3]

In an interview[2] concerning secret societies and the elite agenda she disclosed that in the early 1980s she had a chance to meet with Norman Dodd who had been the chief investigator for the United States House Select Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations commonly known as the B. Carroll Reece Committee. In the video interview she claims that Dodd discussed a ‘network’ of individuals including Carnegie who planned to bring about world peace by means of rapid changes in society. These changes would be brought about by involving the populace in various wars and military conflicts. She further claimed that Dodd had discussions with Rowan Gaither, the president of the Ford Foundation in which he revealed that directives from the President of the United States compelled foundations related to the Ford Foundation to direct their funding into bringing about the merger of the USA with the Soviet Union

July 10, 2014 at 3:17 PM

July 10, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Educate on some History of Sorcery, Drugs in Spirit Contact (Secular, Biblical Records)
    Explain Impact of Sorcery Activities in Modern Era
    Reveal Current Developments in Revival of Interest in Sorcery
    Propose Hypotheses of How These Activities Can Fulfill Bible Prophecy

July 10, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Randall;
    I get what you are saying. A lot of people are on blogs to discuss things. I only get criticized if I do get responses and I’m over sensitive about it. I’m looking for answers and I’m sharing those answers. I am trying to wean myself off of this. My husband wants me off of this. It causes fights. I changed my gravatar. It’s been 6 years of research and I’ve been on Virginia’s blog for almost 2 and it’s amazing the information I keep running across. She’s posted over 2,000 entries. That’s phenomenal. It’s not my calling. It keeps me from getting in God’s word. The information frustrates me and makes me mad. There’s not very many comments on this blog, even with 3 million hits. I can’t understand when another blog is leading so many astray, gets multiple comments. That’s the devil for you. So maybe God is using someone like you to give me a message, to cut down and back off. I always copy and paste and open it up, because I don’t want others to miss the information. I skip over Virginias a lot of times and then I go back and I realize that I missed something important. I’m going to listen to those videos by Charlotte and Myron up above today, because they are long and truthfully I just skimmed over them. But they are very significant, to what’s going on. I don’t even check mark the notify me of comments.

This blogger http://johnthewitness.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/false-flag-sinkhole-disaster/ stopped posting since last October and he has really good research. I left a comment to ask why and told him I shared his blog. The comment is under moderation and he hasn’t done anything with it. I like this blog too http://revelationnow.net/. He does the same research like Virginia. She is getting passed around. I am running across her on at least one other blog. I posted her on his blog. We should be connecting up Christians. There aren’t that many blogs doing this kind of research, because it’s evil, but necessary. This is a Spiritual Battle. These 2 posts have no comments except mine. I’m just answering my own questions in the process, even if no one else has the same questions. That’s all I’m trying to do. It’s called connecting the dots. It’s a puzzle and it takes time to see the Big Picture.

Pray for me. Maranatha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come quickly Lord Jesus!

July 15, 2014 at 11:03 AM

—- Well, Kittii… I for ONE do appreciate the effort you go to posting the meaty stuff you do… Pray for YOU???.. I’ll DO IT… But YOU really oughtta pray for ME, TOO… And I PROMISE I won’t SUE you for plagiarizing my ‘code word’ on this site…. M-A-R-A-N-A-T-H-A…..!!!!….GOD BLESS

July 16, 2014 at 7:25 PM

• Randall Ray

Kitti,

I’m glad to see my question didn’t offend you. I do realize, you’ve gotta be extra careful not to seem critical when responding to others these days (even more so w/Christians sometimes).

I also hope you find a balance in your family-life, that will allow you to continue researching these truths, and continue contributing to this forum.

Peace to you.