Robin Williams Suicide Pact With Demons

valley of the shadow of death desteni bernardpoolman best for all life ascension consequence darkness
The World is spinning round and round, but the death of Robin Williams sent many into a tale-spin. Why? Because those of us who had the pleasure of being able to witness his masterful presence on stage and in the theater, and on television saw the comedy of someone who would never be replaced.
The tragic suicide of Robin Williams left many puzzled, asking themselves why would he do such a thing. He was so funny, and brilliant. But, we never know what goes on behind closed doors until we peer past the facade they build for us.
People have a side to them which is hidden, some only reveal this to GOD, while others don’t have a clue that we have a physical and spiritual alignment to our lives. A parallel which must come together to form a path to our Creator. If you don’t, then hope is lost because only with GOD are we given HOPE, FAITH AND TRUE LOVE. You see, only HE can give these unconditionally.

Dont

We are currently witnessing a surge of magic being practiced and conjured daily. It’s being using on us, with us and all around us. How is this possible? Most don’t know what magick is.
The current magicians on stage a performing acts of pure magick, magick of the occult. With the ways of means of the devils, they have the assistance of demons in disguise.
But this all comes with a heavy price!
Williams told James Kaplan of US Weekly:
“Yeah! Literally, it’s like possession ‑ all of a sudden you’re in, and because it’s in front of a live audience, you just get this energy that just starts going…But there’s also that thing ‑ it is possession. In the old days you’d be burned for it…But there is something empowering about it. I mean, it is a place where you are totally ‑ it is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, where you really can become this other force. Maybe that’s why I don’t need to play evil characters [in movies], ’cause sometimes onstage you can cross that line and come back. Clubs are a weird kind of petri dish environment. I mean, that’s where people can get as dark as they can in comedy ‑ in the name of comedy, be talking about outrageous stuff and somehow come out the other side. I mean, that’s one place where you really want to push it” (Robin Williams, “Robin Williams,” by James Kaplan, US Weekly, January, 1999, p. 53).

1339602668-711831-1373

Williams went on to say on the heels of that admission:
“The people I’ve ad­mired ‑ Jonathan Winters, in his best days, was out. Gone. But the price he paid for it was deep”
In fact, in the same US Weekly Interview, James Kaplan says:
“With a gift for mimicry and improvisation that verged on demonic possession, Williams could even approach the artistry of his idol Jonathan Winters—a man whose genius took him, once or twice, over the edge into mental illness. Williams’ own version of hell has been extensively chronicled”.
“These voices are always screaming to get out,” Winters told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, further admitting “They follow me around pretty much all day and night.”

robinw
Provided by Bro. Rob> http://illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com/2007/09/jack-fell-down-and-broke-his-crown.html?m=1
Max> http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=24227

BIBLICAL PARALLELS
Saul was a man who GOD appointed as a spiritual leader and he began his reign as a man of prophetic means but it quickly turned into rebellious sin.
By the time he consulted the witch at Endor, he had become a desperate man. Because he was in contact with spirits, GOD no longer answered his prayers. Saul asked the witch to raise the spirit of the dead prophecy Samuel. But, if you know your Scripture well enough, then you know once we are dead…we no longer exist on this plane of existence. So, who were they contacting? THE DEAD DEMONS.

Guercino_Saul_Davide

The spirit that appeared to him could not have been from heaven, because God had specifically forbidden all such forms of communication with the dead.
What happened to Saul? He committed suicide because this is what demons convince you to do.
Then we have Solomon.
Solomon was the wisest, richest, most powerful man . He also was told by GOD to leave the ‘strange’ women alone. This was the hybrid tribes…hybrids of the Nephilim from Genesis 6.
“But King Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites;” I King 11:1

solomon-theidolatryof-franzfrancken-ii-1622-gettymuseum-640[1]

Many men strive all their lives, longing for satisfaction…trying to fulfill the longing in his heart. There’s only one way to do that….and it’s not with money, fame or worldly possessions. It’s with GOD.
You see, Solomon has the ability to surround himself with gold, women and song; but this was never enough and he eventually committed suicide too.
Much like Bill Cosby, and others….so-called comedians begin their careers with clean jokes, and uplifting routines. But to keep the audience engrossed they turned to sexual expressions, perversion and anything to get a laugh.
Most of these comedians (as Solomon did), face the inevitable reality that their life is ‘vanity and vexation of spirit, and they are found wanting’.
Ecclesiastes 2:26
“For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.”

demon

THE PRICE
The soul needs GOD, and anything less leaves us with an emptiness. This ‘feel good’ generation are rebelling for lack of contact with GOD!
Aleister Crowley said, Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. I bet the demons love that! But what’s really ironic…Crowley taught the Law of Reversal…and in the end he did just that…he admitted that GOD was real!

In

SUICIDE IS A DEMON
I know for a fact this one is real. When I first began this work, Satan knew I was to be his enemy and he tried many things to get me to stop. I underwent 5 surgeries in 13 months….the pain was horrendous. I contemplated suicide many times! I admit this because I now realize it was a demon inside me! And he almost had me…

depression1600x1200

A demon of suicide is simply that – a demon spirit who seeks to induce the person it inhabits to kill himself. I believe most suicides are the working of a spirit of suicide. When you see the number of suicides that take place, there are an awful lot of demons of suicide. People unwittingly invite them in by the music they listen to, the movies they watch, the games they play, the friends they hang around with, the philosophies they adopt.
There is one effective way to deal with the a demon of suicide – cast it out in the Name of Jesus Christ. Then you need to begin to rebuild what has been torn down in the personality. This comes only through the word of God. The truth is the only effective weapon against the lie.
John 10:10
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I (Jesus) have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. ”

No matter what these demons whisper in your ear….there is a way out! GOD!!

soothing-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-fc2e5ed0-ec2a-42f7-84b4-78ce1a4aa04c

1. I think you need to revisit that story of Saul,Samuel and the witch of Endor. The problem started with the abolishment of all magic for fear of the bad magic. There were many great magicians listed in the bible.It calls them such! But when you fear evil and ban everything you are left empty.That was Sauls problem.Notice it never says that it wasn’t Samuel at all.In fact if it had been wrong it would have said so.And the famous witch was not punished.Why?She did nothing wrong.It is only evil magiç that is the problem.Not good magic.In fact that is the problem with churches today.They were cruelly punished by the Roman Catholic Church for so long that the magic is gone out of our christian beliefs.And evil loves that. It leaves us weak and ignorant.Stop demonizing things that are not evil for you are falling into evils trap when you do.

August 15, 2014 at 5:15 PM

• Amen Renee, you are so correct and the scripture about Saul, and the prophet Samuel is also correct what you have stated. The Bible is white, there is a white magic that is operating in the Charismatic churches also.

August 15, 2014 at 7:51 PM

• White/Black magick is the same, my friend. Do not be deceived.

August 16, 2014 at 11:48 AM

• Kittii

Question: In the book of 1Samuel it states the witch of Endor conjured up the prophet Samuel for King Saul. By whose power did she do this? Was it by the power of God or the devil?

Answer: The first question to ask is how did this first human king of Israel, selected by God and anointed by Samuel, get to a point where he would use the services of a witch? Although his rule started out well, he soon began to have troubles. He disobeyed God’s law when he offered burnt and peace offerings before a battle, a responsibility given only to priests (1Samuel 13:7 – 14). His punishment for this action was that his descendants would not rule Israel.

Saul later disobeyed the Eternal and lied to Samuel when, instead of killing all the Amalekites and destroying all their possessions, he kept the evil Amalekite king alive and tried to take the best of the animals for himself (1Samuel 15:1 – 26). His punishment for this behavior was that God had now rejected him as king over his people. Additionally, the spirit of the Lord which was upon Saul was soon taken from him and he began to be troubled by an evil spirit (1Samuel 16:14). David soon rises in popularity (1Samuel 18:7), which leads Saul to fits of rage and revenge against him. Sometime later, just before a major battle with Israel’s sworn enemy the Philistines, Saul’s friend and mentor Samuel dies (1Samuel 28:3).

King Saul’s attempts to consult God regarding his upcoming battle with the Philistines, through the accepted means of the Urim and the prophets, proved unsuccessful (1Samuel 28:6). Saul was now clearly a troubled, rejected man who desperately wanted counsel regarding what he should do next. It is at this point that he seeks to contact a dead Samuel through a woman who had a ‘familiar spirit’ – a witch of the city of Endor.

Saul disguised himself in order to meet with the witch. When he finally visited her in secret he asked her to contact the dead spirit of Samuel.

(Saul asked the medium) said to her. ‘What do you see?’ ‘I see a spirit coming up from the earth,’ she answered. 14 ‘What does it look like?’ he asked. ‘It’s an old man . . . He is wearing a cloak.’ Then Saul knew that it was Samuel . . . (1Samuel 28:13 – 14)

The vision that appeared to Saul through the Witch of Endor was NOT really Samuel. The Hebrew words for “medium”, “spiritists” and so on is b’elowb, which means “possessing a familiar spirit.” God spoke about what he thought about such people and warned others not to consult them.

Do not go for advice to people who consult the spirits of the dead. (Leviticus 19:31, see also 20:6)
      27 Any man or woman who consults the spirits of the dead shall be stoned to death; (Leviticus 20:27)
      He had Moses tell the children of Israel that it was the practices of the original inhabitants of the land of Canaan, such as human sacrifice, divination, sorcery, witchcraft and consulting the dead, that had cause Him to decide that the children of Israel would destroy this people out of their land and take it from them (Deuteronomy 18:9 – 14)

Although we are not told specifically that the witch of Endor was using the power of Satan to do her “consulting of the dead”, we are told that she was possessed with a “familiar spirit”, i.e., a demon, and by the scriptures quoted and many others, we know such things DO NOT come from God.

Whatever or whoever it was that Saul saw in his vision, it certainly was not Samuel for Samuel was dead (1Samuel 28:3). We also know that the dead “know nothing” and have no part “in any thing under the sun” (see Ecclesiastes 9:5 – 6).

Whatever or whoever it was that Saul saw in that vision, it (he) told Samuel that Israel was going to lose its battle, Saul and his sons would be killed, and Saul’s kingdom would be handed over to David. That is exactly what happened (see 1Samuel 31:1-6; 2Samuel 1-5). God controls all things. Perhaps He controlled the vision that Saul saw, but I think it more likely that the demon in the witch of Endor took delight in taunting Saul, the King of Israel.

August 19, 2014 at 5:30 PM

2. First of all, I met Robin Williams THREE times. Sure, I did not like his stand up because he was vulgar and used to much bad language, BUT when he was truly himself was in his beautiful movies which both touched and moved me, often to tears. I do not believe people kill themselves because they make pacts with demons. A family we knew and loved,who lived next door to my grandparents, did it one after another. Robin Williams NEVER had the intention of ever hurting anyone. He really cared about others and was a precious human being. I hate suicide and this is why I encourage all to have a close and deep relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, God and Savior, even just keeping Him on your heart and in your mind no matter if you have a Bible in front of you or not. His Word is forever, and His Word is light, a lamp unto our feet and a light on our path. Remember that. He loves all of us and gave His life to show that. I believe Robin is loved by Jesus and I had someone send me a precious word that says Jesus loves Robin and welcomed Him into Heaven for the sake of his troubles and hurts and what he endured. No one is perfect in this world, not me, not you, not anyone. Only Jesus Christ, whom is God and the Holy Spirit, is without blemish. Keep in mind that we are NOT the judge of anyone’s heart and soul, not ever.

August 15, 2014 at 8:17 PM

• When a person contemplates suicide….it’s a demon. There are various forms of oppression/possession. Degrees from just being angry, to full-blown “Exorcist” type. Yes, I admitted that I was possessed. Not ashamed to admit it. You see, this is how Satan and his minions work. Demons CANNOT get INTO your Spirit….which means they can and will get into your mind and body! Of course, this is my belief. Demons cannot get into your SPIRIT, but, the demons surround your SPIRIT like a glass jar surrounds its contents, and you have trouble serving the Lord!!

Demons are not interested in simply bringing physical infirmities, but they desire to hurt the spiritual life of the person.

Another example: I have been teaching people at work this week about demonic portals and what people do to open them to make themselves vulnerable. And what happens…I get sick! What better way to keep me from teaching there! You see, it’s obvious and what’s bad is the church does not teach these things so people are ignorant of the ways and means of demons and their tactics.

When was the last time you went to a Christian conference where they had a seminar speaker devoted to the teaching of deliverance?

August 16, 2014 at 11:49 AM

—– AMEN to that, Sis… The deliverance ministry itself has to be one of the most horribly misunderstood, under-appreciated and therefore wretchedly distorted weapons that we as a church attempt to wield today… I don’t mean at all to imply that I have ‘a lock’ on this practice either… Those in the 3rd world, out in the mission field among the real pagans, the animinsts and the life-long true witch-doctors would hold those honors… I have read much about the work of the Englishman Smith Wigglesworth; controversial though he was… But he seemed to have a REAL understanding of how to apply this gift, while some of his ways of doing so bordered the bizarre… As to demons making suicide a weapon THEY use in a human life, I’m inclined to agree… My stepfather burned himself alive with paint thinner as I stood by and helplessly watched… He laid screaming from the burns for a full week at St. John’s Mercy Hospital burn unit, one of the top such units in the USA… I can still feel the heat from the flames on my face as I write this… And hear the screams… AND my step-dad WAS a Christian… He was cornered by life, confused and bordering upon a state of hopelessness… He made a horrible, deceived, and terribly painful decision… Mercifully God took him home after a full week in that burn unit through a massive stroke… It was a merciful end… And I will see him in Heaven… satan has little limitation upon his desire to destroy life in this way, and we can accept his lie and suffer horribly for it… So truly IT IS ALWAYS demonic… We are CHRISTIANS… To the devil we are ENEMIES…TARGETS..
        —– I was too spiritually weak and immature to help dad at the time… But what a pity that one was not present who COULD have addressed the lying spirit who drove dad to do this..
        I WAS somewhat later used by God to call a tormenting, oppressing spirit out of a woman in a home bible study group I was in… It has not happened since… But that is the nature of the war in which we are engaged… There are casualties… Sometimes people die… Else Our Lord or the Apostles Peter & Paul would not have used terms of warfare to describe it..
        I have known these moments of conflict all too intimately… satan would like to do the same to ME… It is a loving, merciful, intimate, paternal, POWERFUL GOD who has spared me…
        —– May we find courage to ‘re-discover’ the mighty ministry of deliverance in our under-powered modern Laodicean church… And may GOD HIMSELF get incredible GLORY, and many souls born unto HIM…It is so close….”For the devil knoweth he hath but a short time”
        —–” For the Kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence; and violent men take it by force..”(KJV)
        Perhaps it’s time the church to learned how to FIGHT… To ‘sell cloaks and buy SWORDS’..
        —– SO, then….Open up your bibles, people…. Learn how to SWING that dusty sword….

September 8, 2014 at 6:20 PM

3. When a person contemplates suicide….it’s a demon. There are various forms of oppression/possession. Degrees from just being angry, to full-blown “Exorcist” type. Yes, I admitted that I was possessed. Not ashamed to admit it. You see, this is how Satan and his minions work. Demons CANNOT get INTO your Spirit….which means they can and will get into your mind and body! Of course, this is my belief. Demons cannot get into your SPIRIT, but, the demons surround your SPIRIT like a glass jar surrounds its contents, and you have trouble serving the Lord!!

August 16, 2014 at 11:46 AM

• Demons have the ability to get into your mind…I will agree to disagree. Obviously your mind is made up and so it mine. I don’t throw judgments, nor condemnations….only remedies. But, others seem to try to make it a personal issue. Just because here are varying opinions, does not negate the issue of demonic attacks. In fact, demons love when we fight about it…we have less time to fight them!

August 17, 2014 at 9:39 AM

4. Virginia, suicide is not God’s desire, but that doesn’t mean someone is literally possessed when they do it, nor does it mean they are going to hell either. Whatever reason they do it is not up to us to judge their life. Suicide and death are two very deep rooted subjects of which I have come to understand that requires delicate and sensitive attitudes and hearts. None of us wish people to commit suicide, and I know about demonic INFLUENCE in the world. Suicide, like genocide, and the police state are embraced by the enemy of God. So what did Jesus Christ, God and Savior give His life for? Don’t you think he forseen all of this? Yes He did. One has to ask why is it happening then? Don’t you think God loves Robin Williams? Of course he does. Did Robin kill people, rape people and wish death on everyone like the cult of Isis? NO! Of course not. Explain to me why an entire family ended there lives next door to my grandparents, and would never hurt a single soul? This is much bigger than just a demon here and there. We can’t walk into everyone’s homes and lives and say “you should be a Christian or you are going to hell and burn for eternity!” Is that the way to win people? No, of course not, because you will lose everyone doing that. Jesus Christ NEVER wants people to be destitute and rejected. The Lamb of God made the sacrifice for our sins. Does that mean that He won’t cause harsh judgment against those that intentionally, and with malice, harm God’s people and innocents? Of course He will. His Word says He will. There is a BIG difference between groups such as the cult of Isis and Robin Williams. Remember that.

August 16, 2014 at 11:56 AM

5. Pingback: Stuff To Smile About, Steam Over and Ponder … | Case’s Corner’s News-Blog:

6. Harriot

i agree with emiemink on that. Whether Robin had a pact with demons or was possessed in any way is really something we can’t say for certain. However we can say this: He was under pressures that usually comes along with the fortune and fame. These pressures make God a bit harder to find in our daily lives and without God we can never be happy. Instead we feel the opposite of happiness, we experience the dark thirst of the rich man who lived his life in riches without thinking about the end and purpose of life! God!!! I know what it feels like. I once contemplated suicide and to be honest, i couldn’t recognize myself in the mirror while those thoughts ran through my mind. The oppression was heavy and it was physically visible.

August 17, 2014 at 8:40 AM

• Right, and when you walk in Robin William’s shoes, let me know. None of us did. I understand suicide is a demonic affliction because the enemy hates God’s creation and people. That doesn’t mean Robin was literally possessed or didn’t love God through his experiences. We encourage a relationship with Jesus Christ, God and Savior. Elvis died with a Bible open next to him. Let’s take into heart that Jesus loved Robin and believe and hope. I cannot see a loving God doing the things people want to believe.

August 17, 2014 at 11:28 PM

7. Randall Ray

Wow,

What in the world are you people talking about??!! What a sad, sad thread this is to read. Painful really.

Robin Williams death, is just another vulgar IN-YOUR-FACE murder of one of “Their Slaves”! This Man’s life, WAS TAKEN BY THE VERY ENTITIES HE SWORE TO GIVE TO–PERIOD!

Any Christain commenting on this subject, had best educate themselves regarding the “Baphomet Oath” FIRST!!! You people are confusing the joy a clown brings, with RIGHTEOUSNESS! Sadly, he was “their” slave (like countless others Hollywood makes into human-gods).

“They” kill them; how they want, when they want and WHY they want, PERIOD! The plain and simple truth about this situation (and many others like it), is in-your-face! We live in a world, with invisable rulers, but once “they” steal a soul, that soul is easy to spot….

THEY FORCE THAT SOUL TO DISPLAY THEIR SIGNS IN PUBLIC THROUGHOUT THEIR WORK & LIVES–SO THAT CHRISTAINS CAN DISCERN (those are “THE RULES”!!!)

Now, educate yourselves on these facts, and stop mourning the TRULY DEAD–AND CONCENTRATE ON THE HOPEFUL LIVING!

RR

Ps. THEY NEED “YOU” to mourn for “THEIR CLOWN” (that’s why THEY killed him)…wake-up.

August 17, 2014 at 10:56 AM

8. Randall Ray

And I’ll just add, I loved, “Mork & Mindy” growing up as a kid too. So, a certain amount of pain does come from that, kid inside, but the adult in me can discern these things, these days.

Like, being able to see through the Tears of a Clown….hard thing to do as a kid.

Hard.

Peace to y’all,

RR

August 17, 2014 at 2:07 PM

• This article may be misconstrued as negative towards Robin….but he was not the only example. Please understand I enjoyed his body of work immensely. And this was hard for me to do, but tough love usually is. Parents should understand that technique.

August 17, 2014 at 2:53 PM

• Kittii

Didn’t we all love: these programs? They all seemed so harmless. Look how demonic all the shows are today. I can’t go to the movies with my family without getting in a fight now a days. , so we don’t go anymore. They want me to see it as entertainment, not an agenda.

I just discovered this new Cable channel:

What Is Up? UP is the television entertainment brand promising to always uplift you. UP offers original movies, dramatic and reality series, comedies and specials filled with uplifting stories and characters with character. This is why we are one of the most trusted Networks in Cable and #1 Most Talked About ad-supported cable network on Facebook. UP is projected to be in 70 million homes by the end of 2014.We can be found on most cable systems around the country as well as DirecTV channel 338, DISH Network channel 188 and Verizon FIOS channel 224. UP also provides gMovies, the first faith-friendly streaming entertainment service. The UPtv brand is reflected in “Uplift Someone,” the network’s successful pro-social initiative. – See more at: http://www.uptv.com/whats-up#sthash.PWMn2geT.dpuf

Be Witched
      Batman and Robin
      The Munsters
      The Adams Family
      Dark Shadows
      My Favorite Martian
      Lost in Space
      Start Trek
      Star Wars

August 19, 2014 at 5:13 PM

• Kittii

August 19, 2014 at 5:15 PM

9. indigochild

I have had the gift of clairvoyance from birth. My BIL killed himself and I was at the home several days later. There had been plenty of people in the home and several got very sick and uneasy. When I was there it was nearly 1 am and I walked down to the basement. I got a cold shudder and then could see a hand in front of my face. Immediately I was overcome with a feeling of severe anger, followed by heart break and then a release of everything. Later the night after sleeping for sometime the demon that had attacked my BIL and ultimately took his life showed himself to me. He was disgusting and wretched. I was building up walls to block him from our family in the name of Christ. God revealed the truth to me in ways I could understand and it’s still hard to explain. The demon stuck around for quite sometime. Pretending to be our loved one. Playing with our daughter, etc. I prayed for days for Christ to free us of him and it was delivered but not until it was allowed to torment my husband with it’s wrath. I thought he would kill himself and we had a 4 hour conversation about what was going on inside his head. I finally realized it was this entity playing with his sorrows and when I told my husband to banish it he had immediate relief. Why these things are allowed to play with our minds is beyond me but this post is spot on. Demons do and will have you in a state of severe anxiety and depression, make you feel hopeless and that the world would be better off without you. Do not believe them. They are great at this deception. Pray daily to be delivered from these entity’s and pray that you will be surrounded by love light and truth.

August 18, 2014 at 7:40 AM

• I see you are learning how they work. Good to hear you rebuked them. The demons get into your head and make you believe lies. Yes, they are very good at it. Thank you for your kind words. Love, V

August 18, 2014 at 4:07 PM

• Kittii

Prayer is definitely the answer. I need to get back into it.

August 19, 2014 at 4:57 PM

10. I have been delivered of a lot of demons over the years. The key thing is obedience to the Holy Ghost. The anointing breaks the yoke of sin.

“Obedience: The Bondage Breaker”

August 18, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Joe Schimmel did a post on Robin Williams and he agrees with Virginia

Robin Williams acknowledged that he had opened himself up to transformative demonic powers that aided him on stage. Without the aid of such demonic powers, it is likely that you would have never have heard of Robin Williams and many other famous celebrities. Williams also recognized that these powers had manifested a very evil influence on stage and that there could be a hefty price to pay for their assistance. Williams told James Kaplan of US Weekly:

Grace Powers gave another perspective to why he committed suicide:

Was it murder or suicide?

If Robin William’s had murdered someone else by slashing or strangling them with a leather belt, it would be considered a brutal homocide. Because he did it to himself, we call it suicide. There are gentler ways of murdering yourself. Overdosing. Drowning. Gasing yourself. Why so violent?

Robin William’s was being treated for depression. Chances are the SSRI pharmaceutical drugs he was taking, possibly Prozac, was responsible for his violent self-murder.

August 19, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Just to get off topic I was looking at that link up there:

Osiris and the Crown

So if “Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water”, and if “Jack fell down and broke his crown, with Jill tumbling after”, would it not make sense to understand the nature of Osiris FIRST before seeking to solve for Jack and Jill as Osiris and Isis? Afterall, ultimately, this is the game that is “in play”. The Semitic traditions make no “bones” about this when it is said in Isiah 65: 11-12

“But some of you have deserted me. You no longer worship on my holy mountain of Zion. You spread a table for the god that is called Good Fortune. You offer bowls of mixed wine to the god named Fate. 12 So I will make it your fate to be killed with swords. Each of you will die a horrible death. That is because I called out to you, but you did not answer me. I spoke to you, but you did not listen. You did what is evil in my sight. You chose to do what does not please me.” – New International Readers Version

What was in England and surrounding lands were Initiated Systems dedicated to preserving and perpetuating the esoteric knowledge of Isis and Osiris. The North would be seen as the land of ICE (I See). By simply reversing the word NORTH to “Throne”, the inherent truth of the concept could be preserved. By recognizing that Isis and Osiris’s crown had been broken, it could intimidated that they had been “thrown” from their “throne”, which was to say that the former knowledge of the Precession of the Equinoxes was being ground asunder and forgotten.

A new heaven and earth was in the making. Isis sometimes could be seen depicted with a “throne” as a “head dress”, and a reference to Her is found in the “Book of Revelation. And a great sign was seen in heaven: a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars; – Source

The Precession of the Equinoxes is, too, the Crown of Osiris, but he too had been “thrown” from his “throne”, wherein “throne” could too be said to be a clue as to where to look for his “crown”, which would be in the North.

Jack and Jill went up the hill (the North)
    To fetch a pale of water (the Earth). Jack fell down (Osiris) and broke his crown (the Royal Arch and a religion or philosophical thought set against the Precession of the Equinoxes)

– and then began the slaughter.

Interesting how ISIS is being used in the middle east.

August 19, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Have you noticed: “Just Me” “Really” and now there’s “Someone” NO NAME. What are they afraid of? Being terrorized? HardLy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 20, 2014 at 12:21 PM

• I think they’re the SAME person….interesting others are beginning to say the same! GMTA=Great Minds Think Alike..

August 20, 2014 at 8:25 PM

This video is connecting numerology 13 and 666 and the timing with these deaths like Robin Williams. Maybe he was murdered and didn’t commit suicide.

December 2, 2014 at 1:17 PM