America’s Got…DEMONS!

maxresdefault

Just watched “American’s Got Talent“….DEMONS!
Not the first time this character was on there. Nope.
Mike Super-“Paranormal Magician” [link]
They also call him a “mystifier”

good-vs-evil

His ‘legions’ of fans call themselves “The Superfreaks”.
His life has been characterized by an obsession and passion for magic but not just any magic…NO SIREEE! Magic with Desmond!
On his FACEBOOK page, he admits HE LOVES DESMOND.

mythos voodoo dolls jason mckittrick
This is not Mike’s first appearance on NBC, he won “Phenomenon” in 2007. The program, aired for only one season and has 10 contestants. The competition? To become the next great mentalist. Who were the judges? Uri Geller, and Criss Angel.
If you don’t know, you must be informed! Current magic is not kid’s play, folks. It’s contact with demons. NO JOKE. They get their power from demons to do their dirty deeds. Criss Angel is certainly no angel, he contacts spirits…evil spirits. He summons spirits!
If you question Mike about the subject of the supernatural, he will try to convince you that he is a Christian and he does not contact the dead or demons. He says, “It’s not a possession thing.” “Desmond is a voice in my head assigned to the physical world. I just quit trying to figure it out. It’s always been a part of my life.”
His wife, Brooke admits that lights in their home flicker on and off….and light-bulbs pop and explode. Mike stated, ”By day I’m the average dad, and I’m carting my kids around and stuff like that…” his eyes widening, “but by night, I turn into a mystifier! I combine magic with a spirit energy, and his name is Desmond. He came to me when i was about 6 years old. I had a chalkboard where he would write, ‘I am Desmond.’ One day, I just said, ‘hello Desmond,’ and it stopped. And then other things started to happen…lights flicker on and off, light bulbs exploding….”
desmonddemon1

“Working with a spirit energy comes with challenges because there’s no control. So if Dessmd doesn’t show up, there’s literally no act. Desmond has to show up!” Mike added.

the_voodoo_priest_by_creativecultchandu-d5pbt5z

YOU HOOOO…WE GOT VOO-DOO!
Mel B Gets Turned into REAL LIFE Voodoo Doll
‘Whatever I do to this doll, Desmond is going to make you feel it. I’m going to link to doll’s aura to Mel’s’

Image converted using ifftoany

MEL B GETS BURNED

SOOOOO>>>>What are we subjecting our family to by watching America’s Got Talent with people like this on the program?
Well, I recently read a book about a family who are watching a paranormal program and begin to make light of demons and the paranormal. This was only the beginning of their experiences and to this day, they still experience them! And not just opening doors, or cold rooms…no much, much worse.
This is a SERIOUS subject. And putting this kind of ‘act’ on television on a supposed ‘family program’ only serves to reveal the true agenda. Possessions on a mass scale!

1. Great post- I believe you are familiar with the channel by Xendrius on youtube, but if not, he has some excellent videos documenting demonic acts passed off as magic tricks by a number of purported magicians, including Derrick Brown. Regarding Derrick Brown, it seems almost 100% certain that guy has the tools to be an MK Ultra handler if you look at his other videos on psychological manipulation and neurolinguistic programming. In a recent video on”religion”, he used a variety of techniques to induce a quasi-religious experience in several people. His point being that belief in God can be induced with simple mind manipulation techniques- the same old theme of trying to show that belief in God is human creation for people who need a crutch. The mind-blowing thing about that show is that as an introduction to social ideas about evil, he actually had several volunteers come up and pledge allegiance to satan. He sold it as an example of things that would make people uncomfortable, as in social taboos, but those people just invited a whole lotta trouble into their lives by willingly professing their commitment to the dark lord. Sickening.

August 18, 2014 at 4:44 PM

• cryptapocalypse

Sorry- that’s Derren Brown, not Derrick Brown in the post above. And the video of his is entitled “Derren Brown – How To Convert An Atheist” posted by HiddenPeril on youtube. Look at the film starting about 2:15 to see Brown go through a satanic commitment ceremony with a volunteer.

August 18, 2014 at 11:45 PM

• Kittii

I like his channel too.

August 19, 2014 at 11:38 AM

2. I saw the glass break and didn’t get possessed. In fact the way he does that is not even real magic at all. There is no real Desmond or spirit that did that. Do your research. It is a trick, a mere illusion. I could care less. Real demons are a lot more than just breaking glass on a talent show with Howard Sex Stern

August 18, 2014 at 8:15 PM

You sure are a skeptic Ernie. If you watched his video he saying he’s a mystifer. He says he’s had this spirit with him since he was 6 years old. He doesn’t call it demons, but it’s the same thing. He’s using a voodoo doll in this video and the talent judege gets her hands actually singed. How do you explain that?

I know I said I wasn’t going go post anymore. I guess I lied. She piggybacked this post to this one up above. They just skim over the links and videos like I do and jump to conclusions.

This is just setting up the world for the future anti-Christ and so called Aliens.

August 19, 2014 at 10:08 AM

• really

Kititti: so long amigos
      Everyone: no please don’t go!
      Kititti: *ego stroked* okay 🙂

August 20, 2014 at 5:33 AM

• Why do people have to be like this? Really? I mean…the goal is to be like JESUS CHRIST….are you?

August 20, 2014 at 5:44 AM

• Kittii

LoL! Whatever! I have to have some place to vent. No one wants to hear it that I know of. I don’t have a problem admitting my faults. There’s plenty of those that I have and the church too.

Are you agent too? Another one with no name, like “Just Me”. They want to shut up blogs like this and people like me.

I’m going to fight with the real weapons: Prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you can know what you can do with “ego stroked”

No animosity or antagonism meant. LOL!

August 20, 2014 at 11:51 AM

• Kittii

Virginia, come on. You were the first one to admit “Just Me” had no name. Here’s “Really”! Where’s his or her name? Why do they care?????????????????? You have 2000 posts, 3 million stats and it’s been 11/2 year for me on this blog. I am trying to wean myself from this. I don’t want division with the creator of the blog and I think there was some reconciliation on her blog post on the rapture. She posted someone else’s writing not her own and maybe she now has second thoughts about doing that. It brings ups discussion. She never criticizes me or chastises my posts. That’s good enough for me. She didn’t refute what I posted. I stick by it.

August 20, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Did you watch this video on that other post on magicians? This guy is calling it “Demon Magicians” not magic tricks.

August 19, 2014 at 10:12 AM

• I totally agree….magic is magic and not of GOD! So, therefore demons control it.

August 19, 2014 at 3:58 PM

I would agree with Xendrius “Quality videos on the Illuminati Conspiracy and paranormal.

He refers to Jesus in his video and gives explanations. There are those mocking him below too in the comments section.

This is an interesting name of a blog. LOL! Sounds like me! LOL!

August 19, 2014 at 10:20 AM

There’s 4 episodes on that series above . This guy is a another Christian trying to educate others about the future deception. Have you changed your mind about the rapture, Virginia? Are you studying it? Have you really studied it in depth, before?

Here’s another video series by him. He refers to the Bible.

August 19, 2014 at 10:27 AM

• I certainly believe in the Rapture….it’s only a timing issue for me. I believe we must go through the ‘fire’ of the tribulation to be cleansed, in order to be allowed into heaven….my opinion.

August 19, 2014 at 3:57 PM

• Kittii

Fire of the Tribulation cleanses us? Where’s that in the Bible: It’s the blood of Jesus that cleanse us and he does that when we accept him as Lord and Savior. As long as we are in this body of flesh and blood we are never going to be cleansed. Paul says that. He agonized over that too. That’s why I can’t wait to go to Heaven. A new body, a place where there is no suffering, no deterioration, there is unity and harmony.

Romans 7:14-25
        14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[a] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature[b] a slave to the law of sin.

Romans 8:1
        There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who don’t walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

I’m sorry if I ever sound antagonistic. I’m not trying to be. I just have strong feelings.

August 19, 2014 at 4:39 PM

• If you die today…and your a child of GOD…only GOD knows where/when/how all this works. I don’t profess to know it all.

August 20, 2014 at 5:43 AM

• AMEN!! Why would the Bridegroom PREPARE the Bride and seal their love with a KISS (which is ARMING according to Hebrew) if we (meaning not the SAVED but the BRIDE – THE CLOSEST TO HIM, those who know Him intimately) are NOT meant to go thru the “fire of the tribulation”?? (reply to comment below, but there was no option to reply?)

I recommend everyone watch all 3 of these videos…. This is part 1 — 3 will blows your socks off!!!

ONE MORE POINT on subject of RAPTURE…. I respectfully invite everyone/anyone to answer this ONE question for me – PLEASE……

IF Christians are to be raptured PRE-Trib… Please explain to me what the point of the MARK of the beast is…!!!??? Seriously, the mark system is to divide, to identify AND TO FORCE people into a position of making a CHOICE!! Taking a stand – one way or another!

We know that by this time, most if not all, will be hot or cold anyway, right? So, God already KNOWS who His Servants and His Bride are…. AND who has fallen, not unlike the angels long ago! Obviously the enemy also knows who is under his demonic influence too. So what would the purpose be for it to even exist??? If the “church” has been taken out – (the strong in the Lord) then who is left? The weak Christians? and the soon to be damned?

WHY go to all the trouble of devising and implementing a MARK system and try to force all to accept it with such rebellious people who did not seek after the truth anyway?? Certainly it would not be necessary to go to such lengths, by logical thinking anyway! UNLESS…

His people ARE still here in the midst of battle!! Being aided by the angels of the Lord and having learned to accept and even expect what has been long in coming, they prepared – they readied themselves – Spiritually! Thay have been put in contact with others like them and there is a whole network of TRUE BELIEVERS, TRUE WARRIORS – who love NOT this world, or their own lives…. flying under the radar as best they can! THAT is the only reason that the MARK will be necessary — To quickly cut them off from provisions and access and locate and identify them quickly, so that they might be killed!

From where I stand, there can be no other explanation! Does this mean that NONE are taken – NO! But if there is a pre-trib rapture at all, somehow I think that the stronger of His people will be needed more here than there at that time! That is just my opinion and may be completely unfounded – if there is scripture that counters this, I am of course open to receiving it! I know that there is NOT scripture that supports a PRE-TRIB RAPTURE tho!

Thanks – Love U, V!

(Kitty – hoping you will see this, as I was unable to add to your comment below)
        BTW, there is plenty of scripture that supports the “fire of the tribulation” (as phrased by V) IF one has ears to hear!

September 23, 2014 at 3:49 AM

Here’s the Pied Piper himself. He’s a date setter too, just like these other ones. It will be interesting to say the least to see what happens in 2016. He has more followers on facebook than anyone else.

August 19, 2014 at 10:34 AM

Gary Bates is a new person to me. He’s in Xendrius UFO video up above

August 19, 2014 at 12:26 PM

This is a documentary mentioned in that UFO video of Xendrius.

August 19, 2014 at 1:58 PM

August 19, 2014 at 1:58 PM

August 19, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Have you ever heard of Dr. Karla Turner? New to me. I’ve never been into this UFO phenomenum because I don’t believe in aliens. But when you look at it from a fallen angel perspective, it’s interesting.

les

Interviews
    Karla Turner Interviewed by Randy Koppang and Melinda Leslie

Interview with Karla Turner, Ph.D. From Contact Forum, May/June 1995

ELF Infested Spaces Researcher Re:Viewed

Books
    [pdf] Masquerade of Angels by Dr. Karla Turner
    [1994] Taken: Inside the Alien-Human Abduction Agenda by Dr. Karla Turner
    [pdf 1992] Into the Fringe by Dr. Karla Turner

External links
    Dr. Karla Turner: Abduction Investigator And Human Rights Activist

See: Barbara Bartholic James Bartley MILABS

August 19, 2014 at 2:48 PM

• Yes, I’ve seen some of her vids. Yes, indeed very interesting.

August 19, 2014 at 3:54 PM

• Kittii

When you start listening to some of these stories it makes you wonder how these abductees got picked out of the millions by the fallen angels and why you didn’t. I would start yelling Jesus name, I’m sure. Spooky to say the least. Sort of sad how these people’s lives have been devastated. It’s so sad to think so many people don’t know what’s going on either and are totally oblivious to all of it and are Christians. We have the Spiritual weapons against it. That’s why I think I’m going to start going to this church who has a daily prayer meeting. I’m always harping about how not very many Christians attend these meetings and this church has one every day.

I have never seen so many demonic series there are on cable as there are now. I should make a list. It’s unbelievable. My husband channel surfs and never stays on one show for 5 minutes. I hate it and I really don’t like to watch TV except when I am sick or too tired to do something that I have to use concentration with. That’s how I know.

August 19, 2014 at 4:49 PM

• Kittii

I really believe you are a sister in the Lord, Virginia and you are willing to review and change what you believe if someone presents it the right way. If we can admit we are susceptible to being deceived we will know the Truth. I’ve been deceived. I admit it. Therefore I have no right to be critical of others who are in the same place I was at one time. It’s all about Prayer. We need to pray for them. I’m starting that tomorrow. I’ve been sick for the last 4 days, but not sick enough to go to a Bible believing Church on Sunday. I’m not there to be entertained by one pastor. They take turns with the deacons and Pastors at this church. That’s a new concept for me. This church has no room for expanding, but it full to capacity almost. Not too big, not too small. I’m not attending any church that talks about Politics and the middle east. I’m sick of that. It’s all deception to try to bring Albert Pike’s WWIII he talked about.

August 20, 2014 at 12:11 PM

13. Dee Gonzalez

When I heard what Mike said about Desmond I too believed that he was a demon who assists him in his acts. When Howard told him that he could do without Desmond and he responded by saying he couldn’t let him go I knew
    that he’s possessed and that we should all pray for his soul to be saved. I just watched the results show and thanks be to God he was voted off. See Satan “God Will Be The Ultimate Winner”

August 21, 2014 at 10:32 PM

14. Gregorios Cameron

The spirit of antichrist is at work in these witchcraft performances for the purpose of seducing the masses and when the man of sin is revealed, many unfortunate souls will be ensnared due to being brainwashed by such evil projected through their TV screens. As a traditional Orthodox Christian, I pray for God to heal my own sinful soul first and secondly for the souls trapped in by the dark powers of the air. May it be blessed.

August 26, 2014 at 10:28 PM