SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE

baptism

Secret Challenges Revealed
Challenges come and go across America, it reminds me of the WAVE at a special event in the crowd…but this is NOT what it seems on the surface, at all.
Some may want you to think it’s being over-thought or analyzed but the truth of the matter is…it’s a duplication process. And definitely not a good kind.
Would you believe you’re taking part in a Satanic Ritual if you’re performing the “ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE”? Well, you better believe it!

pyramind_iiizzz_goddess_vi_900_px_by_avadesign-d5oaqn6

Part of Satan’s “5-I Will’s”

Why else would seemingly famous people be ‘caught up in it’?
It all begins with the Bible, even if you don’t believe in GOD, the demons do! In the books of Daniel and Revelation it speaks of the New World Order. This NWO consists of a Three-prong contact with the world. Basically mimicking the the Trinity any chance he gets, Satan has control of this..a One World Government; One World Religion; and a One World Monetary Standard.
I know for a fact (from years of research) that Satan duplicates everything of GOD, then twists it to accompany him in his soul reaping agenda. This is yet again, another form of this in action.
Others are speaking out against this very popular ‘cleansing’ because they see it for what it really is…and I will also try to shed some light on a very dark technique.

G946-18-301-1_1

SIX DEGREES OF SATANIC SEPARATION
Is America in for a “Purified and Cleansed in a Ritual Washing”?
Well, this morning I was off work…a regular day off but I was scheduled for a doctor’s appointment. The door was ajar because I couldn’t get it to shut and I overheard the nurses watching one of the videos concerning this very popular pattern. They were laughing but one popped out and said that the ALS Foundation has raised somewhere in the number of 900 million dollars! Wow…amazing, right? This just goes to prove that when American’s pull together, we can accomplish great things but little do they know they money WILL NEVER go to the discovery of a complete recovery of this disease nor will it ever make its way to the people who need it most. Sadly, the medical field is setup by people (the elite) who benefit monetarily from people’s suffering and become rich, and richer. Finding cures is out of the question because the medical field would collapse in on itself! So, cancer will never be cured….or for that matter even the common cold. It’s a rigged lotto where the common people like you and I will never win.
Among the famous people who have performed this ritual…let’s call it what it is! Bill Gates! He actually had a form built to encase the bucket so all he need do is pull the cord and the bucket would spill onto his head. Take a look at this picture..

Bill-Gates-Ice-Bucket-Challenge

What does this remind me of? This picture…a guillotine. It might as well be because it’s a sacrifice of your soul…more on this later.

But wait…no less than hundreds of other famous people like Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea, Shakira, Katy Perry, Dr. Dre, Siwon, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Jimmy Fallon, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Justin Timberlake, Adam Levine, Lil Wayne, and countless others have not only performed this ritual but also donated money to the ’cause’. Let’s not forget President Bush Jr….all these along with football teams, basketball teams and thousands of people are doing what seemingly is an innocent challenge…

justin-bieber

But, I want to point out Ms. Oprah’s words during her challenge…
“IN THE NAME of ALS…”….in the Christian world…this is a representation of THE NAME of JESUS CHRIST! Your giving worship when you call out these words….could it be A. L. S. = Antichrist/Lucifer/Satan? Suspicious, right?

maypole

The most suspicious of them would have been Elon Musk-the CTO of SpaceX. Now, this one was very reminiscent of the MAY POLE celebrations of old. The Pagans still celebrate May Day with these practices. It is related to the Celtic festival of Beltane and the Germanic festival of Walpurgis Night held in honor of the Roman goddess of flowers, Flora. Her Greek equivalent was Chloris, who was a nymph and not a goddess at all. Flora was married to Favonius, the wind god, and her companion was Hercules.

pyramind_iiizzz_goddess_vi_900_px_by_avadesign-d5oaqn6

AQUARIUS ROOTS

This is the baptism into the Age of Aquarius!
The Ascended Masters are behind this…I have no doubt. These are fallen angels who guide the elite on this earth to do their bidding. Where are they said to be from? Sirius/Orion! The Aquarius region. Makes sense, does it not?
So, to accept this challenge you are accepting the FALSE MESSIAH which is coming very soon. Accepting that he is your idol, enough to be worshiped.

fire-challenge
Oh, it will happen…because the Roman Catholic Church has set up these images of the FALSE Jesus Christ that the whole world has accepted,….the fake messiah will not be challenged.

Baptême_Cathédrale_de_Troyes_290308

Just as this crazy event you see spreading like wildfire…so too will the acceptance of the Antichrist.

peace-war-fire-ice-wallpaper

But it’s not just ICE but FIRE too…
People actually placing an catalyst of any sort such as fingernail polish, or another flammable liquid or igniting combustible parts of one’s body, and filming the outcome.

fire-and-ice

THREE IN ONE
The challenge is held in THREE-once you complete the challenge you then challenge three others to complete the same task.

Baptism_of_Fire_by_88grzes
It spreads like a ‘host’…like a demonic infestation which needs to feed. Feeding of one and then another and another until its infected millions. Gathering souls in the wake of its path.
The ORIGINAL Three-in-One is the Holy Trinity. GOD/Jesus Christ/Holy Spirit.

Bible

ILLUMINATED LEGION OF DOOM
For many people who read the internet, I’m sure they’ve heard about the Illuminati. And Hollywood as the “Illuminated One. Many people within this system work daily to spread symbolic messages that they do indeed work for Satan and his demonic needs.

rita-ora-ice-bucket-challenge-2014-billboard-650x430

The Music industry is part of this THREE-PRONG system…the politicians, stars, and music —all leaders within these factions to serve their god, Satan.

gaga

They do this by holding sacrificial events which contain many rituals,–Grammy’s, Emmy’s….Music Awards…again THREE within One.

firechallenge-screenshotjpg

What’s the purpose? To gain power, instant power for the followers and for the demons. Instantly energized as they commit these worldwide crimes against humanity. Mass universal disasters, false flags and so much more.

babiesformoney

Did you know-
An ex-Satanist admitted that this is the SAME ritual he did when he was a Satanist and was like a covenant contract with the devil.
Did you know-
ALS uses their funds towards Embryonic Stem Cell Research? They do! And it should bother you. How else can the devil enter the back door and lure unsuspecting people to participate in a ritual that basically signs a contract with the devil to participate in a ritual of abortion.
Did you know-
This craze is no less a social media facade fueled by deceiving spirits that bring death!
Did you know-
The Embryonic Stem Cell Project is a man’s idea, not GOD’S! It’s a man’s way of acting like ‘a god’ and trying to be ‘a god’ when deciding who lives and who dies.
Did you know-
It is a type of satanic sacrifice. All these human embryos are being sacrificed. A type of cannibalism is occurring and this phenomena is causing people to give into this one fund and neglecting other good and noble foundations that have have better causes and more moral ones.
Did you know-
On Saturday August 16, 2014 Ice Bucket Challenge Co-Founder and philanthropist Corey Griffin at the age of 27 years was killed while diving off a 2nd story building in Nantucket, Massachusetts. His death is very suspicious and reminds many of us in the Conspiracy World of an Illuminati “blood sacrifice” – his for charity ALS Ice Bucket Challenge was in the apex of viral social media contributions and Facebook activity at the time of his demise with the NWO.

versus

WATER
What does water mean to GOD? It’s very important. Being immersed in water is the process used to describe John’s baptism of Jesus Christ. This is the significance or symbolization of the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It’s the placement of the Holy Spirit within us! Water baptism is the physical act that should indelibly mark the change of the mind, body and soul of the person being baptized as he/she makes union with Jesus Christ.

baptism2222

So, you see…it’s everything representational of the change in one’s life toward Jesus Christ, the Son of GOD.
To replicate this process and turn it into an occult ritual is only the dark side trying to purify itself in the eyes of Satan. But, this can never take place because darkness has no light in it.

Baptism-2011

This serve to show how the darkness is spreading across the Earth, shown to be as the Light, and the Light no cast as darkness. GOD told us it would happen! And it is…

1. Even though many of us use and love the Microsoft Windows 64-bit operating system, Internet Explorer 11 and Office 2013, I will always be in doubt that any corporation always has good people in it. There are always going to be innocent people just working for a living like myself, but keep in mind that the corporations themselves sometimes can often be connected to a secret society and order in one way, form or another.

As I have warned people concerning social trends, which are deceptive and surrounded by darkness in reality, the ALS bucket challenge is no different. Do not be fooled by this or any of the social trends, including “selfie”.

August 29, 2014 at 9:37 PM

2. Another movie to avoid, “The Giver” ( I rarely, if ever, attend theaters anymore, and you wonder why). Here is the synopsis from the original novel, the first of a four-part series written in 1993 by Lois Lowry, what the movie is based on: It is set in a society which is at first presented as a utopian society and gradually appears more and more dystopian. The novel follows a boy named Jonas through the thirteenth year of his life. The society has eliminated pain and strife by converting to “Sameness,” a plan that has also eradicated emotional depth from their lives. Jonas is selected to inherit the position of Receiver of Memory, the person who stores all the past memories of the time before Sameness, in case they are ever needed to aid in decisions that others lack the experience to make. Jonas learns the truth about his dystopian society and struggles with its weight.

The novel has a disturbing scene in which Jonas witnesses his father euthanizing a baby by injecting it with a needle in the head. There are also mild sexual references. The Giver won the 1994 Newbery Medal and has sold more than 10 million copies. In Australia, Canada, and the United States, it is a part of many middle school reading lists, but it is also on many challenged book lists and appeared on the American Library Association’s list of most challenged books of the 1990s. This is where the indoctrination of the occult new world order is proven within the educational system very easily. This has led to many of the world issues planned centuries ago.

More of the same Hollywood deceptive and dark trash that tries to poorly masquerade itself as something which appears good. Any wise person can see, even by reading the book, this is easily false, and the movie fits right in with the order of the day we live in trying to brainwash people and distract them away from the purity, truth and holiness of Jesus Christ, God and Savior. This does not surprise me in the least.

August 29, 2014 at 10:54 PM

3. gracious.stephanie curry

August 30, 2014 at 12:23 PM

4. Raven Cloud

Mr/Mrs Just Me, where is your happiness when you point with your finger and make judgements against Ms. Virginia. ? Everyone has the right to have its own experience, knowledge is a personal path, it is unique as a fingerprint. We can be right, wrong or something in between but it is all part of the whole at the end. God bless you.

August 30, 2014 at 3:10 PM

• GOD gave us a crown of Glory and Honor…and when we allow critics our time, they steal this Glory and Honor…..don’t let them! Amen

September 5, 2014 at 6:32 PM

• Gregory Katsapas

Virginia no one can add to God or take away what he is and stands for. He made it all and he can break it all, all is allowed by him and for him our Father.

I asked the once regarding the fun that was being made of our Father and his ways with movies like Noah and now that LUCY film discreditting and poking fun at him.

I was told “Leave them let them be, I have to let them come up so I can push them back down. They forget who I am, when I return they will know who I am”

Boys and girls how great clever and amazing must our Father be what kind of a “thing” created it all how amazing must God really be.

So let the little dogs bite at the ankles but when the giant lifts his foot the little dog better run.

Makes me think of the movie Pearl Harbour where the little soldier guy says to the Chinese General we launched the attack and he looks at him and says “ALL WE HAVE DONE IS WAKE THE SLEEPING GIANT”.

You cant beat the one who made the game, he knows all the moves. He is not one but three in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, even less chance.

September 6, 2014 at 10:14 AM

5. Just me it is 900 millions and everything Virginia says I can confirm. It is all there in black and white. They don’t want cures, so don’t expect them in the way you think at all. Exposing the darkness protects people from it. This is nothing more than heresy against Christian baptism and that has already been shown and proven. All these social trends are an agenda, plain and simple, and they always will be. I don’t buy into the word selfie or any of these obviously fake charities.

August 30, 2014 at 10:18 PM

• Just Me needs to realize I will no longer condone his/her behavior and if he/she is so led to do GOD’S Work then go do it! GOD’S Work DOES NOT include badgering GOD-Loving Believers. PERIOD. No matter how elegantly he/she phrases it. So, once he/she realizes that NONE of the comments left will be included in these conversations….he/she will eventually move on. If not….then time wasted on their part not mine. Because I will no longer waste my time even reading the comments left. They are spiteful, judgmental, overbearing, NONPRODUCTIVE elements that I can do without. So get a life…Just Me-because mine does not include you in it. I don’t hate you, but I don’t care for your tactics either.

September 4, 2014 at 2:43 PM

• And like the title of the article this comment is posted under….these kinds of actions only ‘spread like wildfire’ and are not healthy. So….done deal. FINI!

September 4, 2014 at 2:45 PM

6. Gregory Katsapas

Hello All

Does a conman walk up to you and say give me your wallet? No he does not otherwise he would be referred to as a robber or thief.

Satan is not a robber or thief.

Lets see I was propositioned by Satan a couple of years back his words were “I will give you the key to the mastership, you can have it all” I didnt take him up on his offer but the point being he didnt say

Join me and my legions so that you like us can never return to heaven and will suffer a horrible death for all eternity.

Now let me think had he said that I dont know about you but I dont know if I would have taken him up on the offer but the the key to the mastership the chance to have it all hmmm now that sounds enticing doesnt it.

God said he would give everyone freewill and he did. Now suppose Satan was allowed by God to just come along and force you to join him or just possess you. Ummmm thats sounds alot like Rape/unconsentful wait does someone who gets raped have freewill like the guy who gets possessed against his freewill.

Rule 101 A demon cant possess you unless you allow it. Hmmm so God says to the demon you may not enter him/her cause they must choose or allow you too, why cause God cant and doesnt break his own rules if that condition was allowed it would go against what he did.

Where am I going with all of this the only way Satan can get to you is by convincing or deceiving you not taking you.

Is it then not logical for me to say it would probably make sense to know the enemy, to stay sober and vigilant of his tricks seeing as how all he can do is trick or fool me to win me over.

Are we all seeing the negative in everything or are we staying sharp and aware, helping each other to not fall into the ultimate trickster and liars trap?

Maybe its JustMe pardon the pun I had to hahahaha I think staying vigilant and sharp so the conman doesnt catch me kind of makes sense even if it be just a little but I will let you decide if making sure that you know how the robber robs so he doesnt steal what is yours.

Just by the by it was told to me “I will do what I need to, to you good or bad to bring you closer to me. Its is all for my glory”. The one guy described it as God stands behind satan with a gun in his back. God also told me “it has to end so it can end”. It has to draw to completion by someones hand and it so happens to be by satans hand and is Gods will so dont flatter yourself JustMe as much as satan wishes this was truly his kingdom it is allowed to him by the one who made it.

A silly man gets lost in the symantics and technicality a wise man listens for the message. What counts how much money they raised or what their actions and intentions are? I would say the latter but once again thats JustMe.

May God have mercy on our Souls.Amen

August 31, 2014 at 4:12 AM

• “Satan is not a robber or thief”. OH really? The Bible says Satan has come like a roaring lion seeking to whom he may devour, like a thief wanting to steal and destroy. But we CAN resist him in the name of Jesus Christ.

August 31, 2014 at 6:45 AM

• Gregory Katsapas

My bad erniemink. You took it out of context, I phrased it incorrectly what I was trying to point out is most of his work is done through persuasion,convincing and deceiving thats all not through more blatant ways. The example of the conman vs the thief the one gets you to consentually hand over your possessions to him where the robber just forcefully takes from you.

I am trying to highlight here the importance of knowing and being aware of satans many tricks so that we dont be deceived by his many tricks that he tries, the satanic baptism being one of them people are willingly do this they are not being forced into it.

Thats what I was trying to point out here he is being a conman he persuades willing people to do what he wants. He isnt going out there and saying do this otherwise we will kill you, well not yet at least satan is keeping it lowkey for now, that will change in time though god warns us of this. satan will be allowed to excercise his full might in coming times.

Sorry for the bad analergy, was trying to point out he is subtly doing what he does deceive just like a conman, and not forcefully like a thief or robber, not yet at least.

In the name of Jesus Christ anything is and always will be possible please dont get me wrong. By his hand (Jesus) all was made and by Jesus all will be judged.Amen

August 31, 2014 at 7:30 AM

7. Gregory Katsapas

Erniemink please excuse my ignorance here, I am not quite following the other side of the “selfie” story what am I missing here could you please shed some light here for me?

August 31, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Wow! look how scrawny 2 brawny connects the symbolism in all of these different things. Glad to see some are paying attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 2, 2014 at 4:59 PM

9. Gregory Katsapas

Just a suggestion Virginia and it is your call to make I really don’t mean to speak out of place here, but I think if we didn’t have a JustMe planting seeds of doubt making us question and in turn look for answers and test our faith what would we have. It is obviously is your call to make.

Here is the thing, a lot of what I know to be true and to be Gods way I have learnt through what God has allowed me to go through and experience. When God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son and then stopped him before doing the deed, a couple of important things came from this, he proved to God and himself as to where his loyalties lay and for me Abraham then realised that the God he worshipped who stopped him was a kind and caring God who wouldn’t allow it to go through, the one and only true God.

Point is like my other mate asked me the other day would you go through that rough patch(which lead me to God and me giving my life over to God) again if I could do it all over and I answered him saying anytime if the God feels it needs to be so then I am happy with that.

People always ask why did God make evil or bad?

If he didn’t how would we know what God stands for, and what he is not.

He gave us freewill if we could only be one way and not chose between the two that would go against what God made, you cant have freewill and chose if there is no choice to be made.

I received a message from God once he told me regarding demons “they think they are punishing you, I say they are training my soldiers and I want strong soldiers”

You see evil and people who spread it are to teach and reinforce to the rest, as to what God doesn’t stand for and what God is not.

I am strongly suggesting let JustMe speak as much as God lets satan have his way here on earth so to must evil be done and spoken.

I only know Gods love and peace cause I went through a patch where it was nowhere to be found. It just concretes it for you when what you say is due to what you have experienced, not read not been taught. God speaks through experiences not just words.

That’s where the necessary evil idea comes in if it wasn’t there the whole thing wouldn’t work.

Another one I was told in the same vein “big mountains make strong climbers and I want strong climbers that is why I put them before you.” I asked about some of the challenges and hardships people face.

I am saying for me we need more people like JustMe so we can discern and answer a lot of questions for ourselves as to what we say we believe in.

Just another way of showing to yourself how much you know (not believe) Gods way to be true and the only way, hence my favourite verse “I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father but through me”

The part to highlight here is the truth Gods son/body Jesus says he is the truth, if we never had someone challenge the truth could I truly say I know for a fact he is the truth the only way? I could not.

No challenge or obstacle, no lesson. Another one I like from Chuck Missler “If you feel you have found a contradiction in the bible, rejoice you are about to make a discovery”

God knows why he puts before us the challenges and people he does embrace them for without them you will learn nothing.

It wasn’t plain sailing for Jesus and it wont be for us, it was meant that way.

All roads lead to Christ.

September 6, 2014 at 6:47 AM

• About “Just Me”…I recently learned something amazing. We are given a “CROWN OF GLORY AND HONOR” by GOD. Hebrews tells us this. And this means not a simple crown you wear upon your head but instead a GLOW…a spiritual glow of glory and honor because we are made in the image of GOD. With the glow which surrounds us, we are to honor and protect it for it is the very essence of the Holy Spirit in, around and upon us. Praise GOD.

The New Ager’s like to call this a ‘ora’….the esoteric love to twist everything, right?

Some are actually able to see the glow.

Anyways….when we have a so-called critic….and we give them our undivided attention, we allow them to take away our CROWN OF GLORY AND HONOR. We are not to allow this to happen. This is GOD-given and NO MAN/WOMAN can take it unless we allow them too.

So, from yesterday forward….this will never happen again! I will not allow my GLORY AND HONOR to be evaluated by man/woman. Only GOD!

Also, when we fight with the natural (human), we have less strength to fight the REAL fight….the supernatural war which wages before us daily.

September 6, 2014 at 7:35 PM

• Gregory Katsapas

Oh ok very interesting Virginia I now understand what your saying.

I can concur on the aura story the reiki healer I used to go to when I was involved in the New Age lie could see auras. Shame what she doesnt realise is they change what she sees before it hits her she said I was sickly when in actual fact its a faithmeter if you will cause when I was the furtherest from God and really in a bad way, she said to me she must stand in her truth and she cant perform a healing on me as my aura is perfectly balanced.

Shame they see backwards but then again the father of their ways and teachings is backwards too, so its no wonder.

According to her aura reading christians are sickly. Satan shows them the reverse so that they then “heal” or drain the energy out.

In the words of my brother the other day “Greg when you were involved with that women you were drained and empty,” I wonder why the lifeforce thieves were sucking me dry.

Like I asked the one reiki lady after giving my life to Christ and leaving that whole lie “Please explain to me why reiki is a one way transfer, always taking of the bad and never putting any “good” energy in? She could not answer just got defensive an slandering.

Satan does devour you like a lion through his many deceived troops and the reiki gang are one of them they are the lifeforce thieves be careful people its not what you think.

The biggest thing about people is not that they show others what they truly are but that one day they will see what they truly are, so let people be cause one day they will have to face themselves and after that face their creator/judge our Father God almighty.

We can only bow our heads in honour and respect of God, the one who chose to give us life and allows as to do as we please in his creation, what an honour and what a privelage it is. What more could we actually ask for praise be to our Father praise be to God, the one who was, is and always will be, the first and the last we bow before you Father and say thank you. Amen

September 7, 2014 at 12:44 PM