Refuses Oath With Bible?

tvblog6

GOD was once a MAINSTAY in our country…we were proud of this! But, this has changed.
The Oath is/was once a very important value which coincided with GOD. How can I say this? Because many of the United States oaths ended with, “So help me God.”

right-and-wrong-decisions

I certainly believe the Muslim religion, along with many others is a force to be reckoned with. I present to you, proof that the United States in being infiltrated. If you don’t believe…that’s fine but one of the links is even a WHITEHOUSE.GOV address…how do you refute that?
One example is:
Obama’s security advisor, John Brennan who was sworn into office as chief of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), who deceivingly placed his hand, not on the Holy Bible, but on a copy of the Constitution. And not surprising to me was the fact that it was the copy which excluded the Bill of Rights. How convenient? Right?
The ‘performance’ was held in the White House Roosevelt Room. This performance excluded the key limits on governmental power that protect Americans.
Now, this is extremely important to note because the symbolism part of the slight of hand. As his status as the ‘top spy’ of the White House, it’s only befitting he took the oath of office behind closed doors and far away from the press….or is it? Is he hiding the very fabric of our liberties being excluded from American’s daily lives? It bears repeating that this was away deceptive in its practices.
Why? Because it means “NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OF THE PRESS, NO RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, NO FOURTH AMENDMENT BAN OF ‘UNREASONABLE SEARCHES AND SEIZURES’ AND NO RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL!
Now that in a nutshell is our freedom at stake.

B4C3

Infiltration of Governmental Offices
Considering the fact that Muslim’s don’t believe in the Bible, I think this is appropriate in our battle with this current administration.
Shockingly, this article at WND revealed that “at least three operatives of the Egypt-based Brotherhood-whose credo is “Jihad is our way and death id the cause of Allah is our dream”-have penetrated the Obama administration.”
“Today in the White House, there are three members of the Muslim Brotherhood that influence Obama’s policy,” he told the audience gathered for an IdeaCity conference. “One is Rashad Hassan, who is the American ambassador to the 52-nation Organization of Islamic (Conference).”
As WND reported, former FBI Islam expert John Guandolo has long warned that the federal government is being infiltrated by members of the radical Muslim Brotherhood. But Guandolo now warns that by appointing Brennan to CIA director, Obama has not only chosen a man “naïve” to these infiltrations, but also picked a candidate who is himself a Muslim.
“Mr. Brennan did convert to Islam when he served in an official capacity on the behalf of the United States in Saudi Arabia,” Guandolo told interviewer and radio host Tom Trento.
“That fact alone is not what is most disturbing,” Guandolo continued. “His conversion to Islam was the culmination of a counterintelligence operation against him to recruit him. The fact that foreign intelligence service operatives recruited Mr. Brennan when he was in a very sensitive and senior U.S. government position in a foreign country means that he either [is] a traitor … [or] he has the inability to discern and understand how to walk in those kinds of environments, which makes him completely unfit to the be the director of Central Intelligence.”
“Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. The Qur’an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest aspiration.”
— Motto of the Muslim Brotherhood

bible-and-flag

So, how can the Bible be a part of this leadership?
Another coinciding article about the Muslim influences..
On Jan. 7, Obama nominated Brennan as the next director of the CIA.
“Are you kidding me?” Trento balked at Guandolo’s allegations. “The head of the CIA is a Muslim? For real? … Are you sure?”
“Yes I am,” Guandolo asserted. “The facts of the matter are confirmed by U.S. government officials who were also in Saudi Arabia at the time that John Brennan was serving there and have direct knowledge. These are men who work in very trusted positions, they were direct witnesses to his growing relationship with the individuals who worked for the Saudi government and others and they witnessed his conversion to Islam.”

obama-swearing

President Obama?
How does his role ply out in this respect? Obama uses “2 Bibles”?
“Though there is no constitutional requirement for the use of a Bible while taking the oath, George Washington began the tradition with a Bible hastily grabbed from St. John’s Masonic Lodge No. 1 for his swearing-in on April 30, 1789, in New York. Since then, presidents have typically chosen Bibles with historical or personal significance, many using family heirlooms. Obama is not the first president to select two Bibles — Harry Truman did so in 1949, Dwight Eisenhower in 1953 and Richard Nixon in 1969.”
And Vice President?
“Inaugural planners say Vice President Joe Biden will use a Bible with a Celtic cross on the cover that has been in his family for 120 years. Biden has used the Bible every time he’s been sworn into federal office, back to his entry in the Senate 40 years ago.”

celtic cross

So what is a Celtic Cross?
Introduced by St. Patrick of the Roman Catholic Church:
It has often been claimed that Patrick combined the symbol of Christianity with the sun cross, to give pagan followers an idea of the importance of the cross by linking it with the idea of the life-giving properties of the sun. Other interpretations claim that placing the cross on top of the circle represents Christ’s supremacy over the pagan sun.
St. Patrick-A Freemason!

130116162910-obeidallah-swearing-in-bible-story-top

Contrary to this last article…this next one entry is an eye-opener!
So, rumors of Obama using TWO Bibles..is it true?
Barack Obama – But NO Bible – Sworn in 2nd Time Correctly – The Great Deceiver
[link]
A New Era?
[link]

Obama-swearing-in-2013-380x253

President of the New Age

Obama

Obama is taken the oath without a Bible on January 21st in the presence of Freemason
Benjamin Latrobe in the background.
The scriptures actually say that ‘ if it were possible the very elect will be deceived’ – in other words he will be so convincing that he will deceive many even some of the faithful!

1. Sissy

I would need more proof to believe this nation was built on the fundamentals of Christianity. The fact is there were just as many masons as there were believers when this nation was set up and all of DC is set up on Masonic/satanic diagram and symbols. So if you have more evidence please share it as to this nation being set up under my God..Jesus. Because even the masons lay their hand on a bible and swear an oath to “God” under a hood . But Which god? Which god is this nation set up under? It doesn’t specify. Our only allegiance is to Jesus we shouldn’t pledge our allegiance to a nation that was intentionally created to be under the lucifierian god.

September 5, 2014 at 7:47 PM

• Sissy gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally some wise and smart people. You hit the nail on the head Sissy! Amen to that.

September 6, 2014 at 8:53 PM

2. Gregory Katsapas

The goose is cooked guys the good news is it has to go this way to fufill our Father’s prophecy. For me it was done when I watched one of the grammys possibly the latest one I cant recall anyhow they had something like 30 gay couples that were to be married by Queen Latifa as part of the whole ceremony.

Her words were “by the power invested in me by the state of (cant remember which state) I now pronounce you married.”

Last time I checked it was by the power invested in me by God I …….

I live in South Africa and to be honest what I am seeing going on in the states may God be with us all, downtown hell (America) has slowly begun to move forward with other agendas.

September 6, 2014 at 9:57 AM

3. I don’t this has ever been truly a Christian based country regardless of how many Christians there are. The founders, at least some of them, were Freemasons/Illuminati. These are VERY deceptive people who have for generations led a secret underground. The whole idealism goes back to the garden of eden

September 6, 2014 at 4:06 PM

• Gregory Katsapas

The roots are suspect but its like here in South Africa the founders of our country were also masons, look the whole planet is satans under the watch of our Father but the point is in the States as well as in South Africa more people believed in and followed God now its a free for all and the effects are clear, the decay has set in.

Is it by chance that when more people believed in God in my country as well as yours things were better, I think not. Faith in God is like a wall that keeps the rubbish out its armour against the attackers, less armour and the enemy and his ways are perverting and destroying our planet.

Its like I watched an excorcism once and the excorcist asked the demon why it didnt attack him and he said there is a light coming out of you and there are no holes for us to get in.

The bondage of decay was there from the fall in the garden but everytime we lose faith or turn away from God the evil pushes back an extra step. The same way Jesus had to return so that the Holy Spirit could come down and be with us, is the same way it has to draw to a head, like any cycle or process

It has to end so it can end. Its actually good news cause then we will be joining our Father sooner rather than later, how great it will be to go to our true home.

September 7, 2014 at 11:37 AM

• Randall Ray

Gregory Katsapas,

What can I say?

Your post; contains more useful, fact-based information that is directly applicable to the averages persons insane life–but only a handful of people on a blog like, Mystery of the Iniquity, will read them….how much sense does that make?

And for those that can discern, this makes sense– in a world without sense.

Stay awake, great post!

RR

September 7, 2014 at 12:27 PM

• Gregory Katsapas

Hi Randall

Look here is the thing it takes many bricks to build our Fathers house I received this message a while ago so we actually need everyones input good or bad. A message or knowledge that is never passed on never actually existed for if it dies due to selfishness then it might aswell have never ever been given to the person.

That is the very thing that separates Christianity from the rest. Jesus just wanted and still wants everyone to pass on their bit of knowledge or a message they might have received as together it works. Here is a funny one check the google definition of esoteric:

intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.

All the brotherhoods and such guard and keep their secrets, their selfishness gives away who they are. Like Jesus said when the little children wanted to join in on the sermon that Jesus was preaching If they want to hear let them hear and they were allowed to join. You see thats what I love about God and his ways they are fair and open and no one else can claim this. His ways and teachings are free to anyone there is no joining a group or brotherhood to know the secrets its open and free to every and anyone and people want to argue as to how can I say Jesus Christ is the only way, well look what he stands for has done and promised he will do for us. Actions speak louder than words my friends and anything or person that gives its life so that your wrong doings will be wiped out forever in the most painful cruel way known to man is a special person his name is Jesus Christ and he is the body of god his Father and also the body of the Holy spirit.

Jesus was too kind and I sometimes think we are actually undeserving of such a sacrifice and such love when I see what we get up to. But his love and forgiveness knows no bounds he is and always will be our Father, how blessed we are.

The funny thing is that all the other religions or followings never spoke of or have the chief man dying for the followers out of choice funny that isnt it.

Like demonn said to my mate before they removed it out of the person “We were all standing next to him, we watched him on the cross, we never saw it coming that was the bruise to satan head that Jesus made, Jesus bruised his plans for now the sin could be washed away otherwise friends it would have been one strike and your out of there but God the one who made the game was too clever for that. Like his little spirits that are trapped never to enter heaven again said We never saw it coming. They never thought God would sacrifice his own son/body, if that isnt love I dont know what is folks. Praise be to our Father and his son our savior Jesus Christ he is too kind with his blessings he bestows upon us.

I love what you said there in the end about the discernment and I think nothing makes our Father happier than when rubbish is spoken and we discern it to be just that thanks to his Holy spirit. Without it we wouldnt stand a chance, I know cause I was very deceived like many others for I didnt have the discernment that only God can provide. Cause you cant fool the Spirit that was first and responsible for all that is. Trust your gut that is the Holy spirit in your belly warning you of ungodly danger or presence, your gut (Holy Spirit) is never and can never be wrong.

September 7, 2014 at 1:24 PM

• Randall Ray

Gregory,

Re:”Any thoughts on satan having freewill or was he made that way to do the job that he is doing?”

His “free will”, was only realized/expressed AFTER he was overcome with, “Rebellion”. It was GOD’S standard that he defied within himself FIRST! He expressed his “free will” AFTER.

As for his motivation today? Simple, he thought he was right then–and still thinks he’s right today. Period. I mean, look around, his hive-mind is almost global today. I would assume that things seem “pretty sweet” to him right now.

But, We know better.

Stay awake,

RR

September 7, 2014 at 2:43 PM

• Gregory Katsapas

Hi Randall

I see what you are saying, thanks for the answer so he slipped first and then the inner dirtbag came out hahaha. I prayed and asked about this one and what I was told was “He has no good in him so he can only choose bad I made him like that, he has no other way”
        It ties in because like when Jesus said that satan is the father of all lies and cant speak truth, he physically cant.
        Thats pretty serious if you think about it you have these being that cant speak the truth, cant do any good as there is none in him and like you said Randall probably thinks things are pretty peachy as they are at the moment. Thats pretty hardcore and people say the devil doesnt exist and and and.

Well news flash people if the children exist and they have a father guess what the father exists too. If demons are there you can bet your lifesavings that satan exists too.

Thanks again Randall like you say and how true sober and vigilant.

September 8, 2014 at 2:28 PM

4. sorry left out word by mistake>>> “don’t THINK this***”

September 6, 2014 at 4:07 PM

5. Gregory Katsapas

Our little minds think too small we look at the battle being waged and not the war. God said that satan is the ruler of this world but we are silly in our thinking because God is the creator and ruler of it ALL.

So as much power as satan thinks he has he doesnt and he is in a little dinkie boat heading towards a waterfall. His end is definite and has already been decided, he actually knows this. Shame must be difficult.

Could you guys chime in I had a thought the other day “does satan have freewill I wonder if he had any say in this whole thing, if he chooses to do what he does or is “made” that way. What do u guys think I know its weird.

But anyhow where God is not satan is and the more people give up the faith in Jesus Christ the more the evil ones push on.

By Jesus hand all was made. I love that.

September 7, 2014 at 12:11 PM

• Sissy

Proverbs 16 I believe says
      The LORD has made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
      It also talk about all things were created by him for His purpose or good pleasure. EVERYTHING.
      So based off that knowledge I believe Jesus made lucifer specifically or His purpose. So as far as free will…satan is not made in the image of God like we have been. He is a fallen angel created for God’s purpose. The bible talks about man being seperate from angels. So my oppinion would be that he was created for one purpose and one purpose only. And that is for Gods glory. Jut like Pharo’s heart being hardened and Pharo’s purpose… It was all for the Glory of Gods purpose.

September 7, 2014 at 3:41 PM

• Sissy

But then again how could he have sinned if not given the feel will to choose between good and evil? But God knows all things. So He knew if he would sin or not. Did some of the others who fell as well.. I think I remember someone saying something about that. Ok now I’m rambling.. Ill stop. Good question. Got me thinking.

September 7, 2014 at 4:14 PM

• And if the church continues to side step talking about crucial issues concerning these evil people, then they will continue to evade, allude and deceive people, EVEN IN THE CHURCH. I refuse to go to ANY church that is not straight forward and honest in this way. This is why I have not gone to one in over 11 years. That is how rare it is to find a TRUE Christian church that I can really trust.

September 7, 2014 at 10:52 PM

• Gregory Katsapas

Hi Erniemink

I am starting to fall into the same situation myself where I am seeing things in the church that I dont like. It stopped me going to church for 12 years, I have been back for a year odd and am starting to contemplate leaving.

There is a falseness, there is an hypocrisy and there are things that are not told, that I think should be and are not. The big one is why?

It was made by man for man and man is flawed. Why did Jesus hate the clergy, for the same reason not only a Roman Catholic priest can perform an excorcism. Man loves power and people always give themselves power and rank.

I remember hearing the one minister going on about how he was an ordained minister and not a lay preacher all the time and how long he had been in the ordained ministry for and it was really repulsive for me.

God speaks through any of his children you as anyone else can pass a message on. I even received a life changing message from a Jewish friend of my brothers with regards to the trinity. I then realised and always say it Gods spirit will prevail, even a good message can come out of a bad place. The foundation and teaching facilities in my country are all seriously masonic and tainted yet Gods spirit will never and can never be crushed good messages come out of these bad places.

The individualness of each and every one of our relationships with God is something that is also very tricky cause how God speaks to and helps you in your life is totally different to me so, we cant all get painted with one brush here.

Church works for some and not for others, there was a guy in our country Eben Swart who did some very good stuff on the masons and he said that we should be moving to home based untainted groups. Maybe he is right.

Above all people are all flawed like you and me, I cant expect the people in my church to be any different when you except that you realise they are also only just human and we all fall short of his glory and are all sinners. Follow your gut though and only you can have the relationship between God and yourself not me or anyone else.

Its between you and God. Not the pope, not the minister and not anyone around you.

September 8, 2014 at 3:03 PM

6. Gregory Katsapas

Hi All

Thanks Sissy your message about him having one purpose really complements and makes whole the message I received regarding this one.

He has no good in him so he can only choose bad I made him like that, he has no other way” Even if he wanted to do good he couldnt not that he would want to I guess.

Its like the programs in the matrix and I suspect that is the parallel the fallen angels and the programs they are purpose built and can only act one way to achieve a certain purpose.

Here is another one guys that really boggled my mind for too long can we have true forgiveness and eternal damnation at the same time?

Would love to hear your guys and gals thoughts on this one and like erniemink said I cant agree more we should discuss these and any other questions people have so we can help each other have a better understanding of it all.

One hand cant wash itself without the other an answer I dont have the other person will and thats why Jesus wanted us all to help each other get through it.

I had this image and message just before I slept last night. Life is like a river that we need to get across and the little boat we all need to use grows bigger or smaller with the amount of help and faith we give each other. Only one boat guys the more we help each other grow in faith the bigger and stronger the boat gets and we go join our Father on the other side. The river of life is too big to swim across.

We have to help each other lets build Gods boat of faith and get to the other side the bigger the boat the more people we can take with, the more people we have on board the bigger the boat gets.

September 8, 2014 at 2:45 PM

• Strongly disagree with Sissy’s belief about Satan. He was the highest anointed cherub. The most beautiful creature of light. He was first good…… ” until iniquity was found in him.” Then he was cast out. People! Start applying common sense to your assertions! Would God make something of pure evil that could do no right no matter the desire? Would he appoint him the highest position in heaven guarding the throne room if he were pure evil imparted by God? This is nonsense, but is quite easy to comprehend. God doesn’t create mind numbed robotic angels OR humans to worship Him. And ask yourselves, why would God cast him to Earth if he was just following his software programming?

September 16, 2014 at 7:31 PM

• Gregory Katsapas

Hi Deborah

We must remember one thing God knows satans beginning till his end. So when I received the message that there is no good in him he cant do any good even if he tried. That is all based on the end result and his current actions. Even in the beginning he was the wandering star galavanting all over the place between heaven and earth and getting up to all sorts of mischief.

In his case a leopard doesnt change its spots. He was like that in the beginning and he will die like that. He was made with a purpose in mind and he is carrying that purpose out. Would it not be fair for me to call someone a liar who couldnt tell the truth even if they wanted to, if all they had ever done was lie. satans track record speaks for itself all he has ever done is bad so thats all we can work with and go by.

If he did have freewill there is one thing that should have taken place here he should have changed his ways knowing that he is doomed. Only one with no conscience or remorse can keep pushing on indefinitely and doing bad like satan does. If he had any remorse or choice to change it surely he would? Yet he does not does his arrogance blind him? Does he think he is immortal? Does he think he can actually conquer the one who made him God?

Only someone with these kind of thoughts of untouchableness and Godliness would keep doing and acting the way satan does.

He was made that way otherwise he would have stopped half way and then the game could not be completed.

God knows how it ends for this guy he made him so I kind of trust that message I received was just a fleeting thought that came through at the time.

So be aware cause satans heart is blacker than the darkest void, his intentions are eviler than the word itself, just when you think it couldnt get worse he is next in the line he is the King Rat and he keeps chewing away at all that is good he was made that way, but his end has already been decided and he will be defeated is the good news.

Just as God is the creator, lifebringer, truthful one and bringer of peace, satan is the destroyer, soul or grimreaper, liar and bringer of chaos and war(although in the guise of peace it must be said) but its not what you say you will do, its what you actually do that counts. Heck every miss world wants to bring about world peace, Obama wants to stop nuclear threat but is building so many nukes they cant keep up.

Satan is everything that God is not and never will be even if he wanted to be, an everlasting flame cant die that is God forever and ever he will be.

Some talk others do God said he loves us, so what how can we prove it, he let his own son die a horrible death on the cross for us heck thats quite a show of faith and love and it was for us not for him, talk about a sacrifice.

Jesus the body of God is the only way and will always be the only way.

September 17, 2014 at 2:21 PM

• and Gregory gets a gold star.

September 17, 2014 at 10:03 PM

• Gregory Katsapas

Hi Erniemink

I just speak what I get told nothing more and nothing less, you see your actions will eventually give you away and that whats happened and keeps happening with ole Rat. I guess like I told someone else the other day THE TRUTH NEVER GETS OLD.

Stay away from Anger… It hurts … Only You!If you are right then there is no need to get angry, And if you are wrong then you don’t have any right to get angry. Patience with family is love, Patience with others is respect, Patience with self is confidence and Patience with GOD is faith.Never Think Hard about the PAST, It brings Tears… Don’t think more about the FUTURE, It brings Fear… Live this Moment with a Smile, It brings Cheer . Every test in our life makes us bitter or better, Every problem comes to make us or break us, The choice is ours whether we become victims or victorious .Search for a beautiful heart not a beautiful face. Beautiful things are not always good but good things are always beautiful.Do you know why God created gaps between fingers? So that someone who is special to you comes and fills those gaps by holding your hand forever.Never forget this advice! Happiness keeps You Sweet, Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keeps You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, But Only God keeps You Going!

I enjoyed this my mother sent it to me and how true it is, have a blessed day everyone, thanks Erniemink all we can do is all share the little bit that God gives us to make the whole thats all that God wants is for us to love and help each other to get through the warzone called Earth on our way back home where we all belong and cant wait to go.

There is and never will be an I in T E A M. Lets help each other and march forward in the name of our Saviour Jesus Christ, lets be team God all for him and him for us. God has already shown and done more than we could ever hope to achieve or do for him, God has and does his bit now its our turn. Lets fly his flag.

September 18, 2014 at 4:09 AM

I’ve got to stop watching television. I’ve watched Planet of the apes before, but not this one. Look at the checkerboard symbolism on the floor. I would never have noticed that until now. They are mocking Christianity in this movie too.

September 8, 2014 at 3:01 PM

They are quoting scripture, but inserting other words. The call them Mutants It’s about Social satire, and political commentary. There’s a chimpanzee protest, like you would see at anti-Vietnam rallies. They worship the nuclear bomb. The Ten Commandments Charlton Heston plays in this movie.

September 8, 2014 at 3:08 PM

I’m not going to post the 6 videos that I did on this blog. Off topic like usual.

September 8, 2014 at 3:11 PM