Test of Faith

faith

For lack of a better term, we have graduated to living in a fascist society. Oh, and just for saying that I could have FBI, police or special agents knocking down my door anytime now, right? Sounds ridiculous but it’s TRUE.
Those of you who didn’t believe that we live in a society where our churches are TOLD what to preach and not preach about, then you’re going to have a huge eye-opener!
Have you taken the pill? Embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality (red pill) and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill).
It’s nice to live in a world where you have total bliss, isn’t it? Well, that’s long gone…

statue-of-liberty-crying315

Recently I had some experiences where it jolted my world apart. I didn’t realize it at first, it was a slow road to the finish line…but it finally reached its destination at the end of a dead end road. If you’d like to know what I speak of then you would have to understand what it’s like to lose a family member, but they didn’t die!

god-faith-and-love-god-30957175-500-500

The facts are hard to express into words, for words don’t give its full meaning. Why did it happen? At first, I didn’t know…I thought it was related to other issues within the family, but then it hit me like a ton of bricks. It’s because of what I do here and elsewhere in my life according to my faith. The people, yes it was more than one…who don’t appreciate my beliefs. Although this came over a period of a couple of years, my heart kept telling me there was hope. Then, when I attempted to make these relationships closer, it was a failed attempt and I was even told that I needed to seek professional help. Yes, my own family told me that I needed a shrink because I wanted a closer relationship with them. So, I’ve been grieving and this has been very hard on me. The red pill was a big one! It hurt when I swallowed.

faith-under-fire-main

What did I do next? I buried myself in work, school and research…although I’m not currently at work…I’m on medical leave…I buried myself in everything else…and then I realized it extended even further to more than two.
Pulling away has been the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. My heart aches and my life feels so empty. GOD has blessed me with people (who I don’t know), who’ve come from out of the blue to give me moral support. Although there are only a few, very few who know what I’ve been dealing with, people seemed to be coming my way to support me and my ministry.

Faith-tested

Why am I telling you my deepest secrets? Because GOD told me too. You see, we live in a world where there is conditions placed upon everything, even love…and most importantly FAITH!
Faith is the condition which man has attacked the hardest.
We no longer live in a free country. We don’t live in a world of peace. These have been taken from us. We no longer live in a country where we can speak our mind, and choose our faith.
One of the greatest abuses of government power against religious liberty has just occurred. And the world where right was right and wrong was wrong, is now the opposite.

nazi_hunter_by_jordangrimmer-d62rvdx

I shortened the article for lack of space but the link is below, as well as other pertaining to this case.
City of Houston demands (5) pastors turn over sermons
The city of Houston has issued subpoenas demanding a group of pastors turn over any sermons dealing with homosexuality, gender identity or Annise Parker, the city’s first openly lesbian mayor. And those ministers who fail to comply could be held in contempt of court.

24333643_SA

Among those slapped with a subpoena is Steve Riggle, the senior pastor of Grace Community Church. He was ordered to produce all speeches and sermons related to Mayor Annise Parker, homosexuality and gender identity.
Rev. Dave Welch, executive director of the Texas Pastor Council, also received a subpoena. He said he will not be intimidated by the mayor.
We can no longer remain silent. We must stand together – because one day – the government might come for your pastor.

GBeuK

belief

Motion Filed in Harris County:

homefront-us-flag_00438470

Non-discrimination ordinance Rejected:

Faith-855x1024

FINAL THOUGHTS
TAKE A STAND! Time is coming to a point where all mankind will have to make a stand. A stand for GOD, or against GOD.
What’s your decision? Do you see what’s coming? Oh, yes…we’re in the kitchen and the heat is climbing! There will be no lukewarm decisions because they will make you choose…and even if your head doesn’t make the ‘chopping block’ then GOD will make you choose. Time is drawing to a close….you can’t hide.

1. Merrily

V-you bless so many of us with your wisdom, inspiration, and research on a daily basis. Please know how much you are valued, and appreciated. Sending you hugs-Merrily

October 21, 2014 at 12:33 AM

2. Dear friend, stand fast, refining is painfull. I share jour pain

October 21, 2014 at 2:08 AM

3. Nathaniel

It breaks my heart to hear about your pain. I too have been labeled crazy for my thoughts. I’ve also been told that my mind has been poisoned! Because of my belief in Jesus. But it does seem easier to remain standing when you have a firm foundation in the Lord. Stay strong Sister! Its about to get a whole lot worse. The 4th Horseman rides.

October 21, 2014 at 10:24 AM

• I totally agree….considering the story I just wrote about just now…the illusion will begin in 2017! Stay tuned. BTW…I am good. I don’t really like sharing my personal details like that, and it certainly wasn’t for pity! It was because GOD told me too, and I obey my Father. I will pray for you too, Love, V

October 21, 2014 at 2:54 PM

• jo

Jesus says no one but the Father knows the date, not even He.

But you do? 2017?

…Really?

October 21, 2014 at 5:22 PM

• Come on….not one place have I ever SET A DATE! People so love to READ into what I say. You digested that and came out with what’s in your heart…wicked nonsense. I don’t know who you are…but I can only guess your related to ….wait for it…never mind. You know who you are. Enough said.
        Now, what I did say was 2017 will hold some interesting events and illusions…not one word was implied about Jesus Christ’s return. See, there you go starting trouble again. Must be in your nature.

October 22, 2014 at 5:33 PM

• I may have become quick to assume. Seems Believers are on the attack of other Believers. IN NO WAY-SHAPE-OR FORM was I dating but the ‘illusion’ of an event soon to take place. In NO WAY did this mean, the coming of Jesus Christ. If I took offense to your statement, that’s because I have a few people on here who come as sheep but are nothing but wolves.

October 23, 2014 at 1:29 PM

• jo

Haha, “wicked” in my heart?

All I did, was ask a question. Nothing “wicked” about that.

You certainly jump to judge don’t you? That, would be wicked.

As for who I am, I put my name. *shrug*

October 23, 2014 at 9:45 AM

• Naming dates in the eyes of the Lord is wicked. And that’s what you assumed I was doing. Case and point. I didn’t judge…I spoke what the Bible says GOD feels about this subject. You read what you wanted to.

October 23, 2014 at 1:15 PM

• Kittii

Jo;
        Virginia might be talking about this. I don’t think I’ve seen you post before. I don’t like date setting or predictions either. I say it all the time. But she knows where I’m coming from. Show some credibility, then maybe she won’t get so defensive. You came off accusatory. I’m no good at writing. My writing can be interpreted in the wrong way. That’s why I just post others links and videos.

October 23, 2014 at 12:45 PM

4. Mrs M

Mal 3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

That day is coming soon, and his reward is with Him. You chose wisely.

October 21, 2014 at 1:04 PM

5. Nathaniel

Matthew 10:21-23
    21 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 22 You will be HATED by everyone because of ME, but the one who stands firm to the END will be Saved. 23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Matthew 24:24-28
    24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the Elect (Christians). 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.
    26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

October 21, 2014 at 6:18 PM

She backed down for now. It’s just a matter of time. That’s what I’ve been saying. I’m not date setting about the rapture. We’re headed for religious persecution in the country. 9/11 was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it will be a test of our faith. Sex is sex. Sin is Sin. Heterosexuals commit rape, molest and are fornicators. It’s all about Sin. Homosexual sin is no worse then heterosexual sin. It’s all the sin. Homosexuality was never accepted in society before, except maybe in Sodom and Gomorrah and we all know what happened to them. So why should it be any different for the United States?

October 23, 2014 at 1:03 PM

• Well, it’s no wonder the world is wrapped in sin…look who rules over it with an iron fist. Satan has a quest. He’s succeeded on the most part. The world is full of depressed, oppressed, and possessed people!
      I’d say that was as close to the “Days of Noe” as we can possibly come! The Fallen Angels possessed the women in order to gain control over their bodies….now that’s a deep thought, right? and now…we are on the same borderline.

October 23, 2014 at 1:25 PM

This blog post relates to this one.

October 23, 2014 at 1:12 PM

This was the only reason I was ever on Marianne’s blog. To warn others, period. It’s coming. Steve Ben Noon of Israel Returns.com says the rapture won’t be noticed.
    I tend to agree with him.

October 23, 2014 at 1:20 PM

• Kittii

It matters not if its Ebola that is going to rip through the country like a Tsunami coming ashore, or, whether it is the hastily prepared soon-to-be vaccines that are soon going to be thrust among us which will potentially devastate our collective immune systems. To those who are still debating if the Ebola crisis is a false flag, you are wasting time and you are causing the public to take their eye off of the ball. Does it matter if the Ebola is an instrument of oppression or it will be the vaccine that serves this purpose? The full or partial spread of Ebola is a prerequisite condition for the roll out of mandatory vaccines. Both Ebola and the subsequent vaccines are like “love and marriage”, as Frank Sinatra once said, “You can’t have one without the other”!

The presence of Ebola in America is not going to end well for the American people. Whether the decimation of America comes from the virus itself or the resulting vaccine, does not matter and those perpetuating this debate are doing a disservice to the country. The fact remains that we will soon be faced with some very dire circumstances and we need to be focusing on how to wake up the public instead of engaging in this meaningless intramural debate!

The MSM Is Now the Dinosaur Media

According to a recently released Pew Research study, the number of prime time viewers for CNN, Fox and MSNBC fell by a combined fell by11% last year. Eleven percent may not sound overwhelming, so allow me to rephrase this in another light. In 2013, over one in ten Americans have stopped watching the corporate controlled media propaganda which serves to anesthetize and lobotomize it viewers, listeners and readers from the realities of what is really taking place in this country.

The Evidence Is In

The evidence about Ebola is in and it is official, we are being lied to. From mid-September to earlier this week, I wrote over a dozen articles, with documentation from government sources and peer reviewed scientific journals which exposed the lies of the CDC on behalf of the Obama administration regarding the threat being posed by Ebola and the subsequent vaccines. In these articles I exposed the following:

The new strain of Ebola is weaponized, otherwise the CDC could not own the patent on all Ebola and up to 70% of the variance of the virus. The CDC does not realize royalties unless the virus is treated within the U.S. Therefore, there must be more Ebola in order to fulfill the profit motive.

There has been a vaccine in existence, from Crucell but now owned by the National Institute of Health. This vaccine has been in existence for over 10 years. Then why is GSK developing a hastily prepared NEW vaccine? This fact does actually inspire trust now does it?

Bill Gates has put in over $650 million dollars of his own money in the development of the “new vaccines”.

The CDC lied about the ability of Ebola to be transmitted through airborne means. This single factor is the strongest evidence of a conspiracy being perpetrated against the American people because 100% of the evidence comes from peer reviewed scientific journals.

If you are one of the sheep that is too lazy to spend about an hour reviewing these articles which are specified within previously mentioned date ranges, don’t worry, come back here tomorrow and I will build upon this last section. Further, tomorrow’s article is going to expose the very nature and mechanisms of the PSYOPS being utilized to keep most Americans in the dark about the dangers our country faces. Further, the reader will be presented with some strategies which could be applied to personal survival.

October 24, 2014 at 12:47 PM

• Kittii

Someone posted this link on Marianne’s blog. I always say look people up. She did mention the Illuminati. All kinds of people are in the Illuminati, including Jews. What about all the people being killed in the middle east, in the name of the War on Terror?

Deagel is a group that gets their hands dirty and they play both sides of the fence. Please note the publicly available list of Deagel partners, listed below. They do business with the Russian Defense Procurement Agency, but they are largely an American contractor with ties into the U.S. Navy, the NSA and the CIA, through Stratfor. If anyone wanted to make the case that I have, the “Bastard Banksters from Basel” control both sides of the coming WW III for fun and profit, the data trail of Deagel exemplifies this point. From the following information, we get a strong indication of how the U.S. is going to be depopulated. To further examine this possibility, take a look at a partial list of Deagel partners. The following list clearly shows that Deagel is “locked in” when it comes to the power centers on this planet.

October 24, 2014 at 12:52 PM

They always have a movie about this before it happens right? Why should ebola now be any different? Did you ever see this movie?

October 23, 2014 at 1:46 PM

I never saw this movie before

October 23, 2014 at 1:48 PM

It makes you wonder if they are trying to tell us something with television series like this and Ebola happening.

October 23, 2014 at 3:20 PM

—- NO one knows the date or the hour… Nobody here has CLAIMED to know… But it is coming… Every second brings it closer than it was before… Every second could have BEEN the time… I KNOW when he’s coming… NOT ONE SECOND BEFORE HE’S READY to come… Times & seasons are read on OUR calendars, watches, cellphones, ho-hum…
    —- Time is the ‘prison’ WE live within; GOD is the warden… Jesus upon His resurrection rendered ALL ‘time’ irrelevant… Only ETERNITY remains… And only the devil “knoweth that HE hath but a short ‘TIME'”.. And THAT must truly ‘frost his gourd’… EXCELLENT… Jesus said at Gethsemane: “Now the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me..”
    —- A merciful Jesus has granted us “signs of the times” so as to keep us on track as to the imminence of His return… Merciful and ANXIOUS… Our reunion at the wedding table is nigh, and Billy Graham’s ‘hoofbeats’ are waxing louder… But it’s never truly been all about ‘when’, has it???… It’s about WHOM… And HIS KINGDOM… Which exists within ALL true believers RIGHT NOW… Time is only a physical expression of what has already occurred..
    —- Listen to your hearts, Spirit filled ones… Live in his peace NOW… Let His Spirit bring you each moment closer, more securely to his bosom… It may be that when He appears, we ‘shall be like Him’ more WITHIN than we thought possible… Less ‘surprises’ that way…
    —- And just think… You’ll have an ETERNITY to enjoy even more FULLY that which was already there in the first place… And where does that place ‘time’?… Where it belongs…

November 11, 2014 at 12:48 AM

13. I was actually just thinking of you and said a prayer for you when I came across this. I hope things are getting better in your neck of the woods concerning your family members. I have fears of that sort of rejection and not being able to make sense to my own family, so I keep praying and slowly talk about things in hopes to introduce what’s really going on.
    Things will change soon, for all of us. Granted it might not be for a year or two but we all know how quickly time goes by when we look back at it.. we just can’t look back at it that often.. always have to look forward.
    Will continue to pray for you and your family. Too many unseeing eyes and unhearing ears.

-L

April 25, 2015 at 12:21 AM

• Also just noticed this was posted last November..heh.

April 25, 2015 at 12:21 AM