EDIFYING OTHERS

edification

GOD places many people on this planet to be His hands…to spread the truth. We are to acknowledge these people, as not only our Bother’s and Sister’s but also their works-as it relates to getting the TRUTH out there. But steer clear of the false prophets!!
First, is ironically named “EDIFYING OTHERS”
ORION-
NASA Sethians Ellen White Kolob Gnostic New Age Unknowable Father of Endless Genealogies [link]
The Seventh Day Abomination [link]
Let me reiterate—I don’t believe in religion. I believe in a relationship with GOD, and His Son, Jesus Christ.

Ephesians-4-29_thumb

Another person’s work:

Doomsday Lairs! Elite Bug-Out Underground Bunkers And Cities Prepared For Major Catastrophe – The Elite Will Survive, Will We?

Although Jesus Christ told the people in the early days to flee to the mountains…He is desperately warning us to do the opposite in the end days! Would you go to a mountain during an earthquake or volcano? This person’s site sums it up quite nicely. So, all these elite who are building these underground bunkers…are not going to be as safe as they think!

edify

Next, we have the strange happenings of the ‘bangs’ and ‘booms’ from NYC to UK.

Mysterious Booms Heard From U.K. to New York – November 30, 2014

[link]

Listen! Mystery ‘Booms’ Heard From London to New York!!! UFO, Spy Planes?

[link]

I believe this is what GOD warns us about when HE tells us of strange things in the skies!

WARNING!

At the same time I send out these messages, GOD led me to this! WOW! This person has hundreds of videos with millions of viewers but something he said caught my ear….

Jesus passes us Over. Mapping out the end of days.

[link]

Let me set some things straight first! I’m not edifying my own works, only trying to clear up confusion.

In these articles, the Holy Spirit reveals to me the great gnostic meanings of certain signs and symbols:

Within these three articles, it clearly reveals the Bull (Taurus), the cube:

You must understand that Satan TWISTS everything of GOD! So, it confuses the masses. The twisting of Ark of the Covenant into this cube/box issue is blasphemy.

7dd35ab4dd460fc6226da6f2046ebdda

So in this video above, he states, “Mercy is above the law. So, you have mercy on top with Jesus, and that’s the only way to get in pass the bull to get into what’s known as the Pleiades.” END QUOTE

The gnostics are fascinated with Orion. They believe sending the “ORION” shuttle will help them find ‘god’. It won’t be the GOD we know and love. These seekers of the cosmos are only going to find chaos.

So…BEWARE of the GROXT! or GROXT1

The Jesus he speaks of is NOT GOD’S Son! Don’t be deceived.

Thanks for not criticizing or removing my links and videos of Poke Runyon, George Green, Project Camelot or Michael Tsarion and others. I only post them for educational purposes and to show that we are aware of these groups and we do listen to what they have to say.

I haven’t gotten around to watching a lot of the videos, but I post them as soon as I run across them.

I believe in the rapture, so I’m not worrying about preparing and surviving a nuclear holocaust. Jesus could take me today. I could die. I’m still going to be raptured. I would go more than willingly.

These people don’t have any hope. I do. The Resurrection and the Rapture is our Hope. I’m sticking with it. Jesus is telling the Jews to flee to the mountains, not the Church in Mathew 24. We’re not here during the tribulation. Jacob’s trouble is all about the Jews and Israel. It’s not the church, like the Seventh day Adventists believe.

This web site and study saved me from losing my faith and belief in the Rapture.

George Green is encouraging us to negotiate and work with these http://pleiadians.net/ He shows pictures of them at his presentation. He makes out he’s warning you and telling you how to prepare for a nuclear holocaust. He shows pictures of these houses and talks about the Georgia Guidestones in his presentation.

December 8, 2014 at 10:41 AM

December 8, 2014 at 12:53 PM

• Kittii

There’s a lot of groups in this world who believe there’s just too many of us. Earth Day was established in 1970. I was 12 years old and I remember walking to school with a large group of children and picking up trash on the way. My school was not close by. We had to ride a bus to school.

Negative Population Growth

Most politicians, big business and its supporting economists call for growth as a solution to all our problems. Apparently, they believe in perpetual growth, which is a mathematical absurdity on a finite planet. There must be limits. Science is demonstrating that human population and consumption in the United States and the world are already too large and are destroying the natural systems that support us. We must not simply stop population growth; we must turn it around.

Didn’t God say in the Bible to be fruitful and multiply????????????

June 2005, U.N.

World population, currently 6.5 billion, is growing by another 76 million people per year. According to the UN the world will add another 2.6 billion people by 2050. Rapid population growth has placed incredible stress on Earth’s resources. Global demand for water has tripled since the 1950s, but the supply of fresh drinking water has been declining because of over-pumping and contamination. Half a billion people live in water-stressed or water-scarce countries, and by 2025 that number will grow to three billion. In the last 50 years, cropland has been reduced by 13% and pasture by 4%

1999

Only in recent history has humankind discovered the means with which to increase the average human lifespan and reduce infant mortality rate:
      sanitation practices and modern medicines. With these discoveries, we have multiplied our numbers faster than ever before, going from 1 billion to 2 billion in only 123 years, such a brief moment in human history. As is the nature of unchecked growth, the momentum accelerated and the world went from 5 billion people to 6 billion in only 12 short years. The balance of nature has been drastically upset and the environment is already paying the price. The good news is that mankind has made another discovery, this one to check birth rates: modern contraceptives. This, coupled with the desire to have fewer children, (since now so many children are living beyond infancy) has led to a decline in birth rates, starting in the 1960s. Abstinence, delaying of marriage, education, contraceptives, empowerment of women, and the funding of family planning and reproductive health the world over will alleviate the population momentum that will result from 2 billion young people entering their child-bearing years. … k gaia

“It’s not because people started breeding like rabbits.
      It’s that they stopped dying like flies.”

… Nicholas Eberstadt, a demographer at the American Enterprise Institute The world is growing by more than 76 million people a year. At the current rate of growth, even accounting for a continual decrease in the growth rate, the world population is headed for double digits within 50 years. Every 20 minutes, the world adds another 3,500 human lives but loses one or more entire species of animal or plant life – at least 27,000 species per year. The world population has doubled in the last 40 years. It took just 12 years to leap from 5 billion to 6 billion. It took about 18 centuries for the earth to reach its first one billion inhabitants. The world is adding a city the size of Los Angeles every two weeks. Birth rates are falling worldwide but death rates are declining even faster. A tiny fraction – only 7 percent – of the world’s people live in countries where population is not growing. If fertility remained at current levels, the population would reach the absurd figure of 296 billion in just 150 years. Even if it dropped to 2.5 children per woman and then stopped falling, the population would still reach 28 billion. 1.2 billion people worldwide are living on $1.00 a day or less.

December 9, 2014 at 10:23 AM

• Kittii

I like Donna’s web site. She stopped posting on this blog:

She got off of facebook too and she was looking for a church but had her doubts about finding one, that believed the way she did.

Many of the journal readers I have kept contact with over the years have one thing in common – they no longer attend the institutionalized/corporate Church. They choose to worship and fellowship in their own homes, because they recognize the error and negative influence of the modern church. These families realize the style of church we have today is an invention of the Roman Catholic church, and all other churches are only an extension of it. There may be a few churches out there that aren’t influenced by the paganism of the Roman Catholics and American politics, but they are few.

I think the determining factor will be whether any of the list (from above) of false teachings are being taught in your church – the Pre-trib rapture, Dominionism, Christian patriotism, the pro-Israel stance, Ecumenism, the Emergent church, the Purpose Driven church (Hands and Feet of Christ), Church Growth Movement, and contemplative prayer. Even if you were to begin on a campaign against the false teaching in your church, it is a long uphill battle.

If you don’t feel led to leave yet, begin thinking about what your alternatives will be when the landscape of the church evolves into the unified church. As we shift into the 21st century church-ism, you will need to recognize and understand false teachings and that many of the teachers are false converts. You will begin to see how the undiscerning will faithfully follow the wolves who will speak silky, smooth words about the syncretism of Christianity. Most importantly, question the validity of every move of God against Scripture. In spite of what this all means, we live: “…in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world.” Phil. 2:15b

She’s a really good documenter.

Blog Archive

Third Way
        Transition Towns
        Triquetra
        YMCA

December 9, 2014 at 10:36 AM

• Kittii

George Green also doesn’t encourage you to buy property, because he explains why you don’t really own it.

George Green majored in Geophysics at Colorado School of Mines and Law and Business at the University of Illinois. He is an expert in UFO Phenomena, investigation, and making contact.

He has had contact with ET’s and shares their message in a book (they authored) called “The Handbook for The New Paradigm.”

Mr. Green has information on how this planet began, how the so called elite have plans for:

• WWWIII
      • the reduction of population
      • the PLAN 2000 which is in motion as part of the political agenda today

ET Information
      In a one-hour interview, contactee George Green (nohoax.com) shared some of his experiences with aliens and UFOs. He said that while stationed at Edwards AFB he witnessed a disc inside a hangar that looked similar to the Billy Meier photos.

In the 1980’s, Green said he went to visit Billy Meier at his complex in Switzerland, and it was there that he began having direct contacts with aliens, who he said looked human in appearance. Later Green said he moved to Idaho, to be able to more clearly receive transmissions from the beings, who informed him that Earth was considered a “prison planet” by other species in the galaxy.

The “Handbook for The New Paradigm” is composed of several volumes of messages purported to be telepathically received from an advanced Ultra-Dimensional race by George Green.

A New Paradigm

In his last appearance on C2C, George Green explained that he receives telepathic information from Pleiadian beings, which he has compiled into three handbooks.

Volume One is a somewhat philosophical treatise, which posits that negative forces are conspiring to cut short the existence of mankind.

“It is with careful and focused intent that the reality of this earthly experience is being engineered into a pattern of downward movement into the darker and heavier energies that are at the lower end of the scale in which the human body can exist,” he writes.

Because of this, the contact between the spirit of the body and its connection to a larger Soul is breaking down, he continues.

This disruption is being taken advantage of by,

a “group of separatists” who hope to use “a chain reaction” that will allow “for chaos to such a degree that their focus can reorganize this chaos into their own matrix.”

“The plan behind this destruction is ambitious beyond your imagination. It involves the creation of a negative polarity universe/galaxy,” Green goes on.

Yet, all is not yet lost for humanity if they can start to take personal responsibility for their thought processes, he argues.

“Then, despite the continued push of deceptive encroachment into your awareness, you must begin to discern what is truth. You must hold to your resolve to move through this to a new and greater understanding,” he counsels.

These are interesting disaster proof houses.

December 9, 2014 at 11:05 AM

• Kittii

I find it real interesting now, if you try to go to George Green’s nohoax.com web site it has been saying ” internal server error”. I don’t follow him, I just was checking my information. Roitov is no longer posting since August too. Interesting how these people just fall off the face of the earth.

December 10, 2014 at 3:05 PM

• Kittii

George Green must have been doing something to his web site. He’s back on the internet(He’s like all the rest, selling his wares for profit). roitov.com is no longer posting.

December 15, 2014 at 10:05 AM

When the video starts talking about Nazca Lines/Jesus and showing pictures of Aliens below Jesus, that’s a red flag to me.

An investigative Look into the Nazca Lines showing the Souls of Jesus as students and the path for our ascension to the Next Level Ascension.
    It will take Nukes to get us out of here.

December 8, 2014 at 11:07 AM

I’m a little confused. Are you calling this You Tube channel: false prophets who are exposing the Seventh Day Adventists and NASA: ORION project, and the Gnostics are fascinated with ORION and the Mormons: Colab and the Cosmos, Freemasons, Kabblah?

December 8, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Virginia;
      I was wondering if you are going to answer my question? I do want an answer.

December 9, 2014 at 10:08 AM

• Kittii

I think I can figure it out for myself. I just wanted to be sure we were on the same page. I think we are.

December 16, 2014 at 10:21 AM

• I was led to use the article to edify others work, then GOD led me to expose this GROTX character. So, with it came a warning. I don’t ascribe to any religion. I think it only controls the masses and was never meant as GOD intended it to be, if ever. HE wants to have a relationship with HIS children, not be what this mess in the world is.
      This guy thinks Jesus is coming back either as an alien, or with an alien….yep! RED FLAG. Then he discusses the Pleiades, which the SDA believe to be GOD’S Abode and/or heaven. That’s when I knew this guy was confused, or misled by others. Whatever the case may be, it’s something that’s misleading others! People need to know.
      So, I am not edifying GROTX’s work, only exposing it! That’s why I put the “WARNING” label before it. Sorry to confuse.

December 10, 2014 at 5:10 AM

• Kittii

“CROXT” and “edifying others” are 2 different You Tube channels. I wanted you to clarify what you meant regarding what’s wrong with “edifying others” You Tubes. I get it about GROXT.

December 10, 2014 at 3:01 PM

• I called the article Edifying Others because we are suppose to lift up our brothers and sisters of The Lord, Jesus Christ. It just happens that was the name of the person’s channel too.

December 11, 2014 at 5:54 AM

• Kittii

So you do or don’t think that the You tube “Edifying others” is misleading (wolves in sheep’s clothing) like CROXT is? Sorry if I keep pursuing this, but I liked their videos (1 or 2 I looked at). If there’s something wrong with them I want to know what that is.

December 15, 2014 at 10:03 AM

In this video they are bringing up someone I’m not familiar with: William Miller
    Miller and Freemasonry[edit]

Miller was an active Freemason until 1831.[17][18][19] Miller resigned his Masonic membership in 1831, stating that he did so to “avoid fellowship with any practice that may be incompatible with the word of God among masons”.[20] By 1833 he wrote in a letter to his friends to treat Freemasonry “as they would any other evil”.[21]

William Miller (February 15, 1782 – December 20, 1849) was a Baptist preacher, from the United States, who is credited with beginning the mid-nineteenth century North American religious movement that was known as the Millerites. After his prophetic interpretations did not happen as he expected, new heirs of his message emerged, including Seventh-day Adventists and Advent Christians.

Explain what’s wrong with this video or am I just mis-understanding what you are writing?

December 8, 2014 at 11:33 AM

This explains it:

Prince Hall Freemasonry is a branch of North American Freemasonry founded by Prince Hall in the 18th century and composed predominantly of African Americans. There are two main types of Prince Hall Freemasonry, one of which consists of independent Grand Lodges, some of which are considered regular by the United Grand Lodge of England[1] and the Prince Hall National Grand Lodge.[2]

Barak Obama wears a ring that has a Muslim inscription. He’s everything to everyone.

December 8, 2014 at 12:17 PM

December 8, 2014 at 12:29 PM

This is a new twist of the Devil. It never ceases to amaze me.

December 8, 2014 at 12:32 PM

I didn’t copy and paste the right video.

December 8, 2014 at 12:33 PM

December 8, 2014 at 12:45 PM

• Kittii

The color Green and Green door come up again. This was posted under that video up above:

Now you know what Shakin Stevens was singing about in the song Green Door…Masonic party time.

Michael Barratt, known by the stage name of Shakin’ Stevens (born 4 March 1948, in Cardiff, Wales), is a platinum-selling Welsh rock and roll singer and songwriter who holds the distinction of being the UK’s biggest-selling singles artist of the 1980s

December 8, 2014 at 12:48 PM