PALE HORSE

behold__a_pale_horse_by_caesarsnail-d6laox9

This work given is in full acknowledgement of GOD and directed by Holy Spirit. Any and all use of the facts of the dark side are not an avenue meant to give any credit to them. In fact, all work is directly attributed to GODs Plan and to give HIM all the glory. Amen

PALE HORSE
WARNING: this article will contain graphic pictures. Due to its content this is only to be seen by adults. Thank you
I think many people see the four horseman as different things. Some see them as governments, or countries…and others see them as different religions. Even still, some believe that this horses will instill different issues upon the earth like pestilence, diseases, famine, etc…I believe this is all inclusive of the scenario…the New World Order.
Some people believe that these final horses will destroy the New World Order but I think the final horse is the originator of the New World Order. This is why he is called death.
I believe it’s noteworthy that the other horses are NOT named? Don’t that strike you as strange?
This is something the Lord revealed to me several times, but I didn’t respond. HE said, IT’S TIME!
Revelation 6: (KJV)
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

the_third_horseman_of_the_apocalypse_by_spartanen-d5nplu2

The color of Death’s horse is written as khlōros (χλωρός) in the original Koine Greek, which can mean either green/greenish-yellow or pale/pallid.
The color is often translated as “pale”, though “ashen”, “pale green”, and “yellowish green” are other possible interpretations (the Greek word is the root of “chlorophyll” and “chlorine”).
Based on uses of the word in ancient Greek medical literature, several scholars suggest that the color reflects the sickly pallor of a corpse. In some modern artistic depictions, the horse is distinctly green.

Greek words χλωρός, chloros and φύλλον, phyllon.
Chloros- green, yellowish pale

death on a pale horse

The one who rides the horse is death.
hádēs (from 1 /A “not” and idein/eidō, “see”) – properly, the “unseen place,” referring to the (invisible) realm in which all the dead reside, i.e. the present dwelling place of all the departed (deceased); Hades
They (rider and Hades) are allowed to kill 25% of the earth using the following…
…a sword, famine, bodily death using beasts of the earth.
Phyllon-the origin of this word is leak, but if you dig a little deeper it begins to get really interesting in that it means, “phyletic”…having to do with a biological phylum, or a “line of descent”.

4Horsemen

When I picked this picture, I thought it was appropriate that the PALE HORSE was shown differently.
So, we have a bloodline, so to speak? What does the Bible speak of as a whole? Of course, it’s the Gospel! The Word of GOD, but the prophetic side of the Bible pertains to bloodlines. GOD consistently reveals that people are sinning when they are mixing their bloodline with the Nephilim.
…so a killing is timed to coincide with a ‘disclosure’ of gods.
This is WHO that I believe the GREEN HORSE represents. Let me rephrase. This is WHO the Lord revealed to me it represents. I am NOBODY! I’m just a messenger. I am but a middleman. I’m a sinner just like you and everyone else. I humble myself before the Lord everyday to try as a sign that I love HIM!

Green_Alien_Wallpaper_e9fpu

It’s been proven on this website that the Ascended Masters are fallen angels. It’s been proven that the Freemason, and the Roman Catholic Church worship them.

Panoramic-View-Space-Planets-Universe

It’s been proven that this is where the concept of the New World Order originated. It’s celestial.

alien

There fallen angels and demons come utilizing the same names of the Bible, including Jesus Christ, himself.
The Roman Catholic Church has depictions of Jesus Christ, but they are actually this Ascended Master…Isa/Jesus/Sananda. This is how they will fool billions of people! For example, 1/4 of the population of the Earth? Will they be convinced to board their ships? Will their souls be scalped? I say yes.
Anyone who’s been abducted by the so-called aliens will tell you what they look like. The skin color. LIKE DEATH!
When people are abducted there are many people who will tell them to SHOUT the Name of Jesus Christ, and they will flee. This is the TRUTH!
Why? Because they are demons. They come trying to convince mankind they are our creator. They come trying to change our DNA. They come to try to convince us that we can be gods, which take GOD out of the picture.

1-gods-ultimate-weapon-freespeechanimation1

COPYRIGHT TERMS:
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include—
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantaility of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.

Unfortunately, when I saw this post it reminded me of these two posts and being cut off and blocked for no reason on Marianne’s blog about this time. Marianne attributes this to Islam. It’s always the “Islamics”. They are the bad guys. I’m not a trouble maker. I just post the information. I let it stand on it’s own. I’m not good at arguing with my writing. I believe in being balanced. Let’s share the wealth. Sin is in every group.

I can’t believe she has 8 million deceived bloggers on her blog. Is she being persecuted??????????????????????????? I doubt it because her blog is still going strong. She never documents anything about someone trying to stop her.

This is Demons for sure.

February 11, 2015 at 10:32 AM

• Kittii

I never hijacked the thread on Marianne’s blog, if anyone is interested. Yeah I post way too much on Virginia’s. I agree. Marianne told me I was her expert on posting videos at one time. Then she turns around and blocks me, because I challenged her.

February 11, 2015 at 1:00 PM

My favorite University Professor’s video. I like all of his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here’s the lastest blog I’m blocked on. Why me????????????? I’m not arguing. I even say so. They love to have arguers on their blogs. When you are trying to get the truth out, they block you. A secular blog example and a religious blog example. He left my comments, but some comments I left on “Islam” he didn’t moderate and they are still there, but I’m the only one who can see them. I Know about these things.

February 11, 2015 at 10:47 AM

• Kittii

Thanks always for moderating my comments and not deleting or blocking them. Dr Kroff brings up in his videos “STATISTICS” on how “LBGT” Lesbians, Bisexuals, Gays and Transgenders are more covered, 58 to 1, than Pol Pot ever was. Watch his videos. They are very good. I’m surprised he hasn’t been censored.

February 11, 2015 at 11:51 AM

• Kittii

I know I always go down rabbit trails, in all directions. Dr. Kroff was the one that brought up “SEX” in his video. Why are they using it, like they do???????????????? Of course these robots are Japanese originated. When I’m looking up something, I run across them. Your blog is not set up to back track easily and stay on topic. No one will see it if I post it on another post. I’m just trying to explain, why I do what I’m doing.

February 11, 2015 at 12:08 PM

• Kittii

One of the commentator is saying in that SEX Robot You Tube below she doesn’t have a problem with Robot sex???????? She supports this kind of technology. It’s Logan’s run for sure. I suppose she will support RFID chips in humans in the future, with all your information on them. There’s pros and cons on that subject.That used to be science fiction.

Did you know I read in the newspaper the other day, that in 1950 there were 16 people paying for every person for Social Security and in 2014 there’s only 2 1/2 persons paying for the same thing. Is it going to be around in 10-20 more years? I paid into that. My family lives into their 90’s. I’m glad I believe in the rapture. Maranatha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 11, 2015 at 12:16 PM

• Kittii

They are talking about a movie called “HER” . “A lonely writer develops an unlikely relationship with his newly-purchased operating system that’s designed to meet his every need.” It’s amazing how men can talk about robot prostitutes. Unbelievable.

February 11, 2015 at 12:33 PM

• Kittii

These people are so deceived. Shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What they are willing to accept. This is slavery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 11, 2015 at 12:37 PM

• Kittii

If they eliminate people for machines, that means there’s too many of us and they have to eliminate us!!!!!!!!!!! That’s what the United Nations Agenda 21 is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 11, 2015 at 12:40 PM

• Kittii

I think the reason Craig blocked me on Truth and shadows,, is because I made the statement I was trying to stop blogging. Maybe he was trying to help me to do just that. I posted a lot on this blog too and I was off topic and maybe he doesn’t like that. Who knows?????????????

February 11, 2015 at 1:02 PM

Have you ever heard of Pol Pot? Dr Kroff brings him up in his video and how Jane Fonda was more interested in “Saving the Whales” at the time he was in power. I never heard of him. I found out the reason we give babies in America Hepatitis B vaccines at birth is because in Asia, especially in Vietnam, they are chronic carriers. It started in the 1980’s with the influx of this population

Free Hepatitis B & C Screening

Do you know…
    •About 1 in 8 Vietnamese-Americans carries the hepatitis B virus.
    •1 in 12 Vietnamese-Americans carries the hepatitis C virus.
    •1 in 4 hepatitis B carrier will have liver failure or will have liver cancer.
    •Vietnamese men have the highest rate of liver cancer in the world.
    •Hepatitis is a silent killer. You may not experience any symptoms or pain until you have cancer or liver failure.
    •Hepatitis B is a sexually transmitted disease that occurs at all ages.
    •Hepatitis B is preventable!
    •There are effective methods to treat hepatitis B & C.

February 11, 2015 at 11:09 AM

Jane Fonda and John Kerry are featured in this video.

February 11, 2015 at 11:13 AM

February 11, 2015 at 11:17 AM

February 11, 2015 at 11:21 AM

This is an interesting alternative News You Tube Channel. Pure hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Starting an illegal war? Isn’t that what Grace Power’s says they are trying to do?

The ruling crime families are fufilling Bible prophecy. They are using Bible Prophecies as a blueprint to usher in their one world government and one world ruler who the Bible refers to as the Anti-Christ. These ruling families know that our collective thoughts create our reality and that their power is not their ownership of the world’s banks, corporations and politicians. It’s the ownership of our thoughts,

“End time” Bible prophecies are being sold to millions. The prophecies are being acted out militarily and on stages at Olympic events and Superbowl half-time shows.

This commentator of Acronym TV You Tube Channel called it “The Armageddon Chessboard” 🙂
    It is growing increasingly possible that public outcry might make the Imperial force of American Exceptionalism, with its humanitarian war sights set on Syria, back down- or at the very least delay. New evidence is surfacing about just who might be behind the chemical attacks, the latest view being that the Saudis could have supplied the Rebel forces with chemical weapons and, in the untrained hands of the rebels, they detonated in a tragic accident. This, of course, flies in the face of the thesis put forward by Obama, who claims that the Assad regime was so brazenly violating international norms that he needed to be dethroned, or at the very least, sent a very strong message visa vie hellfire missiles reigning down from a US lead coalition of the willing. That the drone commander in chief does not see drone strikes in countries that have not declared war on US to be something with the set of acceptable international norms should be an impeachable offense in and of itself, but I know I fighting an uphill battle there. Especially considering the US has such an influential coalition of the willing standing at the ready to march in lock step with whatever our next move on the Armageddon chessboard that is the Middle East might be.

February 11, 2015 at 11:32 AM

February 11, 2015 at 11:33 AM

February 11, 2015 at 11:34 AM

February 11, 2015 at 11:37 AM

February 11, 2015 at 11:40 AM

February 11, 2015 at 2:55 PM

February 11, 2015 at 4:51 PM

February 11, 2015 at 4:52 PM

15. My Lord help us all because this world is going to be in trouble and the people in it also. We better stay covered under the Blood of Yeshua (Jesus) of Nazareth because its going to be hell unleashed upon earth!!!!!

February 11, 2015 at 11:54 PM

• Kittii

Amen! Thanks! Someone is looking at these posts. We are not going to be here for the Tribulation. I’m sure of that!! This is what saved my belief about this.

5. Revelation 3:10 clearly says, “I will keep you from the hour.”

“Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from [out] the hour of temptation [testing], which shall come upon all the world, to try [test] them that dwell upon the earth” (Revelation 3:10).

What could be clearer than that? It doesn’t say “take out.” No, “take out” and “keep out” have entirely different meanings. It doesn’t say “keep in.” No, “keep in” and “keep out” have entirely different meanings. It doesn’t say “keep in and take out.” No, it takes twice as many words to express those two distinct ideas. God chose this simple word combination to communicate as clearly as possible.

Some say this means believers are protected during testing instead of from testing. But I answer, protected from what? Believers during that time are killed, not kept. (Revelation 6:9, 13:7) Some may respond, they are protected from God’s wrath, not Satan’s wrath. But I answer, look at the verse again. It doesn’t talk about God’s wrath. It talks about testing. Testing precedes wrath. The outcome of testing is wrath or reward, as the case may be. Saints at that time are tested. Even post-trib theologians warn us to prepare ourselves spiritually for that testing. They are the same ones who teach us (and correctly so) that God’s wrath focuses at the end of the tribulation, leaving us with the question, “Protected from what?”

February 12, 2015 at 10:09 AM

16. Good Post Virginia, I agree. Pretty logical and disconcerting. People need to see this info and research. There are going to be some incredulous sights and hearts will fail from fear. Jesus said so much that were really understood till this last generation or so. Could be understood till now. Thanks for your time and your obedience to God, it benefits all if they let it.

February 12, 2015 at 2:06 PM