HOT CROSS BUN CRITIC

Chichen Itza doomsday 2012

This work given is in full acknowledgement of GOD and directed by Holy Spirit. Any and all use of the facts of the dark side are not an avenue meant to give any credit to them. In fact, all work is directly attributed to GODs Plan and to give HIM all the glory. Amen

After spells are cast, the witches settle down to a ceremony that is similar to the Holy Communion held for the Egyptian god Osiris. However, instead of a round disk wafer that was an Egyptian symbol for the sun, some modern day witches make cakes in the shape of a five pointed star called the Pentagram. This to the occultist is one of the most powerful weapons in magic. In some covens the cakes they use in their communion are made into the shape of a crescent, which is the symbol of the Moon-goddess. These cakes, by the way, are made of salt, honey, wine, meal, oil and, in some covens, blood. These cakes are eaten in honor of the Egyptian god Horus, or whatever god the coven exalts.
In ancient witchcraft, the cakes were round with a cross drawn on them that represented the first letter of the name of the ancient dead and risen pagan messiah “Tammus,” who was the incarnation of the Sun god and the son of the Moon-goddess. Even the Israelites, when they turned from the worship of our Creator made these same cakes that honored the pagan queen of Heaven and her god-child Tammus.
In Jeremiah 7:18, our Lord condemned this ancient ritual in the worship of these cosmic gods. “The children gather wood, and their fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.”
Today, the Roman Catholic Church dedicates these same cakes to the Virgin Mary whom they ironically call the Queen of Heaven. These cakes are called by Roman Catholic “HOT CROSS BUNS”. The name of this pagan goddess the worshiped and dedicated these cakes to be found in Judges 2:13. Her name to the Israelites was Ashtoreth. I find this particularly interesting in that this is who the cults of this world worship to this day!

Today, we see the practice of SPY as one who works in secret, but also the term DOUBLE-AGENT applies to this as well. Or does it, you decide.
Many people are discovering that people we thought were on ‘our side’ is in fact a double agent. I think Alex Jones is one of these characters, and many out there would agree. But, several years ago I cam across some information that made me STOP and think!

l-a-2013-photo-23

A well-known author and blogger that goes by the name of L.A. Marzulli’s research come across my desk many times. I’ve always thought him to be very informative and a man of GOD. But, every time I go to his blog, I can’t help but notice his PROFILE PICTURE for his blog. Do you see it…
bun2
His front (home) page, “SUNDAY BUN” is the main focus of his blog.
Not only is it a hot-cross bun but the icing in the top is in the shape of a Freemason’s cross…equilateral!
*What is Sunday? It’s the false Sabbath!
May GOD forgive me if I’m pointing out areas which are of ignorance to L.A. But, I don’t think this to be the case. This man is well-versed in his work.
Researching his name, I found some interesting notes:
*VATICAN-
The ancient Mayans of the Yucatan in Mexico worshiped the serpent god under the name of Can. Can means “serpent” in the Mayan language, as Can or A-Can was the ancient Sumerian and Scottish word for serpent. Here we find the origin of our word canny, shrewd, or serpent-like. The Babylonians worshiped can the serpent and Val, the god of fire. The Romans simply combined the two words into “Vulcan,” the Roman god of fire also comes our word “volcano”. This seems to be how the Mayans and Mexician’s named their gods. They too combined two words to describe their serpent god. “Kuku” means “beautiful bird,” and “Can,” serpent. Hence, “Kulkulcan,” which means “Bird Serpent” in the Mayan language. This is the exact same meaning for Quetzalcoatl, the Mexican pagan messiah in central Mexico. Interestingly enough, the cosmic symbol for Quetzalcoatl was a feathered serpent! Here is another interesting observation. The origin of the word, “Vatican” also derived from two words. The Latin word, “vatic” or “vats” means “prophet or soothsayer”. The combined word, “Vatican,” appears to mean “divination by the serpent”!
*He seems to be a Catholic!
*Marzulli, who almost always dresses in black!

maya_header1
*He’s actually participated in the New Age event! And advertized it on his website? Or did he?
*STRANGE-Lynn Marzulli and his trip to the antitrinitarian enclave where the Hunbatz Men that paraded across the US last year with the 13 crystal skulls and opened portals to hell. But, Marzulli and his PPP spiritual warfare team never made it to the Mayan Pyramids. The $14,000 raised by his flock was lost to Power Places Tours, not to mention the loss of biblical discernment for all those involved with this ungodly endeavor.

9EC804C0-EB39-40E7-890C-4F499EA32040_mw1024_s_n
See Marzulli’s blog posting for December 17, 2012: “Chichen Itza Accounting: I want to make a public accounting of what I did with the money we received for the trip to Mexico. 1. We raised upward of $14,000.00 Two of those donations totaled $7,500.00 I called most of the donors personally last week, BEFORE I went public with the announcement that we were not going to Mexico, as the Lord had given us a redirect. Everyone was understanding and no one asked for their money back. 2. Once we collected the $14,000.00 I mailed checks out to Russ, Richard and Larry of $4,000.00 each, and they in turn deposited the money in their accounts. They then paid POWER PLACES TOURS the $4,000.00 which covered air fare, lodging and food for the 10 day trip. Because I was a speaker my trip cost less. 3. Power Places Tours makes it clear in their contract that the money is not refundable in case someone backs out, so we can’t get the money back.” Posted at: http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/category/l-a-marzulli-2/.

So, what do you think? I’m not certain Marzulli is a double-agent. I just think some of these things I suggested are VERY STRANGE…very strange, indeed. And the placement of certain symbols are influential in one’s opinion considering the secret societies and their same esoteric keys. We need to ask for discernment in this matter!! I am not judging him, I am only pointing out some very curious parallels. GOD will be his Judge.

COPYRIGHT TERMS:
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include—
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantaility of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.

1. james84uk

I’ve never liked them anyway 😀

April 3, 2015 at 12:21 PM

April 3, 2015 at 12:22 PM

April 3, 2015 at 12:23 PM

April 3, 2015 at 12:24 PM

April 3, 2015 at 12:24 PM

April 3, 2015 at 12:26 PM

April 3, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Black Child You Tube Channel is talking about CERN too in this video. I wouldn’t even know about this stuff if it weren’t for your blog.

April 3, 2015 at 7:12 PM

9. One thing that has to be considered is just how much of the Catholic church is actually comprised of sun-god worship, so if someone happens to be Catholic (depending on how high they hold that to standard) then they can be pushing or influenced by the same things that are for other gods. Some know it and some are completely unaware. The real question might be if L.A. is aware or not.
    I’m not trying to sound judgmental about him by any means, but I do feel that I was being steered clear of following any of his specific theology of teaching.. that was apparent.
    I came across him awhile back and when trying to watch some of his videos or conferences online I couldn’t handle it. Something about it all didn’t sit right and I had to turn it off. I don’t know if I wound up finding him obnoxious by never taking anything seriously in some of the videos (like all of it was a big joke when it shouldn’t be).. The other times I saw him was when he was on Sid Roth, and don’t get me started on Mr. Roth.

Concerning the hot cross buns, I have also heard that the “T” or “cross” on the buns was representative to the “T” for “Tammuz” when making those cakes.
    I have heard, though don’t have evidence to link to, that the “T” was drawn into the dough with the middle and index finger, in a cross-like manner. The same fingers and motions used by the Catholic when blessing someone or something. I have heard that the representation of using those fingers has more to do with Tammuz than “blessing” anyone else. I do not know if the Catholics have any significant reasoning for using the hand motions as such OR for the art work they use which always has their christ, mary, or saints holding their hands in the same position. Given the amount of sun worship that has been mixed in with a lot of their traditions/rituals, I would not be surprised if it did represent Tammuz.

Ezekiel 8:14King James Version (KJV)
    14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord’s house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.
    I’ve heard bits and pieces around the teachings of Tammuz. One is that Tammuz was mourned for by women for his death and as a sign for praying to him for fertility (both humanly and crops).
    I’m pretty behind on reading up on the history and his story though so feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.. I haven’t fully gotten to all of my research yet.. still a stack of books to go through of different cultural mythologies. (Side note: I started realizing that I was unable to find Egyptian mythology in the same place as all the other mythologies at stores around here.. Finally realized the reason for this is that it is considered HISTORY when talking about the Egyptian gods, instead of mythology. Found that interesting to note.)

April 3, 2015 at 8:36 PM

• Several times I was lead by The Holy Spirit to do that article but I cringed. When I do that The Holy Spirit leads me right back to it again…considering this…I realized it was something that needed to be done. Interesting about the Tammuz! I always thought their ‘cross’ on the body motion was a bit odd to say the least, even as a child.
      Thank you for your time and comments. They are appreciated. GOD Bless. Peace & Blessings-V

April 4, 2015 at 5:16 AM

• Yeah if the Lord is telling you to do it about someone then there’s something wrong about them.
        I may have found that info I shared off some old videos of Stephen Dollins on YouTube. If you look them up, ignore the Mullet..pretty sure it was the 90’s when they were made.
        I haven’t really ever found anything against Dollins other than some wiccans that got angry about what he said but most of those in occult practices don’t realize the fullness of it. The people complaining about him didn’t actually have any proof of their allegations and it was basically name calling.
        Anyway, he’s in some ministry now but I never see his stuff around much anymore, though I haven’t checked recently. His subject was more on the occult and practices, if you’re interested.

April 4, 2015 at 10:41 AM

10. mltaylor7777

Virginia, did you contact L.A. Marzulli about any of this before publicly setting your sights on him? He is definitely not catholic, and from my observance, he’s doing the best he knows how to do as he feels God is leading him. He seems genuine to me, and IMO does not deserve to be skewered like this, especially since you did not go to him first with your “accusation of sin”. As for the Mayan pyramid trip, it’s my understanding that they were going to confront and rebuke the dark powers there, not participate in the godlessness. And he wears black???? Wow, grasping much? Would you prefer pinstripes or maybe seersucker?

April 4, 2015 at 10:24 AM

• I knew this article would gather such remarks…I am not judging by bringing this LOGO into light….I’m simply letting the viewer/reader judge for themselves. And it plainly STATES this within the article.
      Why would I contact him…this would be a waste of my time. He’s not going to admit if he’s pagan! People who work for Satan utilize the light as a false avenue to pull others into the darkness. Satanists send in witches into Christian churches to cause chaos….same parallel.
      This is exactly how the Illuminati work, as well. I’m not saying this is what he is doing, what I am saying is ASK GOD. Let HIM reveal the truth to you…

April 5, 2015 at 7:39 PM

11. Never have I read such a ridiculous piece about L.A. Marzulli as the one on this page. Now we can’t have a cinnamon bun without thinking the design of the frosting on it has something to do with witchcraft. Unbelievable, and embarrassing for anyone who actually believes it. I guess you can find any and all absurdity on the internet, and this is a great example. What about the user breaking copyright law by posting Marzulli’s image all over this blog?

April 4, 2015 at 4:55 PM

• To each their own opinion. Do your research…and if your a TRUE Believer, as he state…then WHY use a PAGAN/WITCHCRAFT symbol?? A dominant symbol upon your page?
      Everything used within that article precisely names the site and uses the LOGO as an example of WHY this was utilized.
      Absurd is the FACT that people don’t see with their eyes and hear with their ears….sadly.

April 5, 2015 at 7:31 PM