Razing Hell at Hospitals

space-wallpaper-wallpapers-planes-odyssey-future-earth-background-screensaver-desktop-backgrounds
I’ve been attacked by the darkness so many times that it has become normal, if you will. I’ve read and taught that if you seek to be a soldier of GOD then you can expect to be attacked. I don’t write this for pity, because there are those out there that seek to embarrass or shame so others will not take these matters seriously. But, we need to address it and recognize that it’s a reality.
When I first began my work for GOD, I researched for many months before even thinking of writing. I equated the time then to be over 25,000 hours but if you combine that number with the time spent in totality…it’s more than 30,000 hours plus. in the process of this time spent, I’ve learned many things that The Holy Spirit has brought to me. I take it with the pill of humility for I am but a messenger. I’m no one special, it’s The Holy Spirit who was, is and will always be.

3036827103_f1cd0f0286_b

The beginning of my attacks was a total of several surgeries…5 in 13 months. The neck surgery being the worse for it took away my ability to walk, talk and communicate. It took more than two years to recover from that surgery. Then, came the spiritual attacks in my sleep. The most terrifying being the shadow demon. From what I’ve learned these are the strongest. He was more than 7 foot in height and very intimidating. He attacked my kidneys and it took my breath away. After several of these, I thought I would die. Fear is what they feed from, and I didn’t know that at the time.
It was then that GOD said it was time for me to learn spiritual warfare. I spent many hours in deep research!

ward-lindhout-beacon-mental-hospital-small

Again I would be attacked. Each time I progressed, the attacks came. And they have not stopped. Mostly likely never will! Because as long as I live I will continue with the work GOD has for me.
Recently, I was told by a very good friend that hospitals are a place that demons love. I didn’t even realize the depth of that conversation until later. Think of it…much suffering take place there. Pain and suffering are something that attracts demons. All one need to do is realize that ‘haunted’ places usually had abuse and suffering attached to them. There is no such thing as a ghost, per say.
Recently, I’ve had to go to the hospital. The first time I went was when the drug (I refused to take for blood pressure for months) attacked my system. Lisinopril is for high blood pressure, and my pain level kept my pressure very high. I finally caved in and accepted that I might experience a heart attack and began taking it. After almost a year…yes a year…I was watching television and my skin felt like something was crawling on it. My arms and face…but I went to bed. I woke up at 3am and felt my face, it felt strange. I didn’t get up…I had worked hard that day and so I went back to sleep. I woke up at 6am and was going to prepare for work and went into the bathroom…I looked in the mirror and was in shock. My face was severely swollen. I immediately went to the Emergency Room of the nearest hospital. It’s called Medical Center of Arlington. There a team of several people began working on me! I still didn’t realize how severe the problem was, but they saved my life. I was kept in the hospital for anaphylactic shock.
The second time I went was because I broke my hand at work, and this one was very recent. I had to go to the Emergency Room and didn’t even get admitted.

hospital9

Both times…I came home with the exact same symptoms! I was very ill the first time. It literally took over my body for 6 weeks! It lingered and lingered as I suffered. To get rid of it, I played a video for spirit attacks. I literally felt better the next day! The second time when the exact same symptoms appeared, I knew what it was…a demonic attack! So, I played the video and prayed very hard and it was a relief within 24 hours, the only symptoms I have left is a sniffle.
Why am I telling you these very personal experiences? Because this is how they work! Demons attack you when your weak!
One website I visited while researching this subject had over 200 pages of blog entries from healthcare workers reporting hospital spirits.
Stories of demonic possession has increased in the last few years but I’ve never read any which took place in a hospital. This one is chilling…
According to the nurse, the patient suffered from a variety of ailments that could end his life at any time. However, the man was terrified of death and raged at the nurses to keep him alive.
“Every time his heart monitor beeped, he would go into a rage screaming, ‘Don’t let me die! Don’t let me die,’” the nurse writes. “We soon found out why he didn’t want to die.”
One night, the patient took a turn for the worse, and the nurse rushed into his room with emergency supplies. However, she wasn’t prepared for what she found.
“This man was sitting about two inches above the bed and was laughing,” the nurse writes. “His whole look completely changed. His eyes had a look of pure evil and he had this evil smile on his face. He laughed at us and said, ‘You stupid bitches aren’t going to let me die are you?’”.
After this frightening outburst, the man went into cardiac arrest and died 20 minutes later. However, the terror was far from over. Five minutes after a doctor pronounced the patient dead, the newly-deceased man sat up in bed and started to laugh, saying “You let him die. Too bad.” What happened next sounds like something from a horror movie.
“We heard a horrible, agonizing scream and then you could hear ‘don’t let me die’ whispered throughout the unit,” the nurse reports. “Every one of the nurses that night was pale and scared. Nobody went anywhere by themselves. By morning, the whispers of ‘don’t let me die’ were gone.”

31cb59f69687

A Terrifying Vision
Another tale, also from AllNurses.com, describes a patient’s terrifying vision just minutes before her death.
“She was given a patient who was passing away and had been unconscious for several days,” a nurse writes of her friend who worked in an oncology unit. “At one point during the night, the nurse went into the room and the patient was at the top of the bed and looked at her and said, ‘Don’t let them take me.’ The nurse was freaked out and asked the patient who was going to take her, and she said ‘that black thing up there’ and pointed up in the air. This patient died within minutes.”

post-1551297-1312185933

The Mark of the Beast
Nurses aren’t the only medical professionals to encounter sinister forces on the job. A paramedic on EMTCity.com shares his experience with a dying patient and a number many call the mark of the beast.
Like the dying man in the hospital, the paramedic’s patient was highly agitated, and he seemed to dread his impending death.
“We get there and it’s this poor guy in his early 40′s who is bald from chemo and sitting on his brother’s couch,” the paramedic writes. “He just kept saying, ‘Ooh. No. No. Oooh.’ and looking around the room, flinching every now and then like he was waving away flies. We got him to sit on the stretcher, and he said, ‘No, not now.’”
The man sadly crumpled to the ground a few minutes later and died with tears on his cheeks. As the paramedic drove the man’s body to the emergency room, he wondered about the patient’s post-death fate. That’s when things started to get weird.
“As I wondered if the man would go to heaven, I got a bad feeling, like darkness was creeping all around us,” the medic writes. “I happened to look down at the volt-meter and I saw the number 666 flashing. This panel normally doesn’t flash at all, it just reads voltage. It went 666, then .1, then 666, then .1, then 666, then .1, and then it went back up to 1200 or so and stayed that way. The uneasy feeling went away, but I still prayed the whole way to the hospital.”
For those unfamiliar with the significance of 666, many Christians associate the number with evil due to a passage in Revelation. In the New International Version of the Bible, Revelation 13:15-18 reads:
“The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.”

10055294-heraldic-shield-with-sword--Stock-Vector-logo1

What is my point?

1325329872_raze_logo
We are to use OFFENSIVE spiritual warfare when we know we will visit a hospital, even afterward! Use your Armor of GOD! Protect yourself. Destroy any and all attacks upon you with offensive maneuvers.
RAZE THESE DEMONS!

December 4, 2015 at 11:29 AM

December 4, 2015 at 11:33 AM

December 4, 2015 at 11:34 AM

December 4, 2015 at 11:35 AM

You can’t see the whole documentary on You Tube but you can here:

December 4, 2015 at 11:36 AM

By STEPHEN PLETKO on November 22, 2003

The idea behind this book can be ascertained from its title. The word “confession” means to admit. What the late Dr. Robert Mendelsohn does is to admit truths about what he calls the “Church of Modern Medicine.” A “heretic” is a person who professes to heresy. A heresy is any opinion opposed to established doctrines.

Thus, Mendelsohn in his book tells us truths and his opinions (based on his excellent qualifications) regarding orthodox medicine. His opinions are angry ones. (I’d be angry too if I spent my entire life in orthodox medicine only to discover that it is not what it claims to be.) Like anyone who is angry, the author occasionally goes off on tangents but overall he sticks to the main premise of the book.

What is the premise of this book? Mendelsohn tells us this immediately in the book’s opening section called the “Non Credo.” He states, “I do not believe in modern medicine. I am a medical heretic. My aim of this book is to persuade you to become a heretic, too.” (Notice, that contrary to popular belief, the premise of this book is not to tell you to stop seeing your doctor.)

Each chapter (there are nine) of this book has many truths. These truths are not out-of-date and will probably remain relevant into the far future. Here are just three examples:

1) “Every drug stresses and hurts your body in some way.”
    2) “A healthy society is characterized by strong, positive family relationships and subsequent minimal need of doctors.”
    3) “Doctors are not trained to attack the core of any problem, merely to suppress symptoms.”

December 4, 2015 at 11:37 AM

December 4, 2015 at 11:48 AM

December 4, 2015 at 12:12 PM

December 4, 2015 at 12:12 PM

December 4, 2015 at 1:45 PM

There are quacks out there making money off of this

Andrew Wakefield was in the pocket of trial lawyers who were interested in suing vaccine manufacturers and wanted research to cite in lawsuits. Nor does it matter to them that, as a result of research misconduct, Andrew Wakefield was stripped of his U.K. medical license (or, as the Brits like to call it, “struck off”).

Mark R. Geier (born 1948, Washington, D.C.) is a self-employed American physician and controversial professional witness who has testified in more than 90 cases regarding allegations of injury or illness caused by vaccines.[2][3] Since 2011, Geier’s medical license has been suspended or revoked in every state in which he was licensed, over concerns about his autism treatments, and his misrepresentation of his credentials to the Maryland Board of Health (he falsely claimed to be a board-certified geneticist and epidemiologist).[4]

December 4, 2015 at 1:50 PM

December 4, 2015 at 1:55 PM

1980’s: Two studies (1987 & 1989) found 1 in 2500-3000 U.S. children had autism2 3
    •2000: American Academy of Neurology and Child Neurology Society estimate 1 in 500 US children had autism.4
    •2003-2004: Study (2006) revealed 1 in 188 U.S. children had autism5
    •2007: CDC states 1 in 150 U.S. children had autism6
    •2009: CDC states 1 in 110 U.S. children had autism7
    •2012: CDC states 1 in 88 U.S. children had autism8
    •2014: CDC states 1 in 68 U.S. children aged eight had autism9

December 8, 2015 at 11:38 AM

December 8, 2015 at 11:39 AM

So we’re just to accept this like it’s always been there, just underdiagnosed?

I don’t remember growing up with kids with any of these kinds of disorders acting out in classroom settings.

Autism prevalence rates will hopefully continue to rise, because — ideally — higher rates would indicate better estimates within populations considered chronically underdiagnosed: girls, children of color, and children from low socioeconomic backgrounds. (While autistic adults are also underdiagnosed for a variety of reasons, the 1 in 45 rate is from a parent survey about autistic children.)

All this evidence refuting an autism “epidemic” is (or should be) common knowledge, to those who follow mainstream autism research even casually. But that hasn’t stopped some people and organizations from publicly complaining that these numbers are irrefutable proof of a “catastrophe.”

A charitable perspective on such denialism is that the doomsayers in question are concerned about the increase in actual numbers of autistic kids and adults who need and aren’t (or won’t be) getting enough support, due to population increase combined with prevalence, and divided by insufficient funding. If their motives are indeed humanitarian, then I’d like to remind those folks that is it possible to lobby for needed funding and supports without worsening the negative public perception of the very people those organizations and their leaders are supposed to be championing.

A groundbreaking book that upends conventional thinking about autism and suggests a broader model for acceptance, understanding, and full participation in society for people who think differently.

December 8, 2015 at 11:54 AM

April 4, 2016 at 12:16 PM

All 13 doctors were either holistic or Osteopaths, except for Ron Schwartz MD, (found murdered in his home here in Florida) and Jeffrey Whiteside MD (found dead in the woods with a gun by his side), and local authorities called that a suicide; the local press there also called the investigation a “mess” which is listed and cited in the links below.

April 4, 2016 at 12:21 PM

April 4, 2016 at 12:22 PM

April 4, 2016 at 12:27 PM

April 6, 2016 at 5:51 PM

April 6, 2016 at 5:52 PM

April 14, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Archivides “Archie” Kalokerinos (28 September 1927 – 1 March 2012) was an Australian physician. In 2000 he was awarded the title Greek Australian of the Century by the Melbourne-based Greek newspaper Neos Kosmos. He held controversial opinions on a number of medical issues. He was a supporter of Linus Pauling’s controversial theory that many diseases result from overproduction of free radicals and can accordingly be prevented or cured by Vitamin C; this led him to treat many conditions with high intravenous doses of vitamin C. He also believed that vaccination schemes have been used for deliberate genocide (among indigenous Australians, and in spreading HIV in Africa); and that the US government systematically planned to get rid of undesirables such as criminals by encouraging people with known heart problems to be vaccinated.

April 14, 2016 at 12:47 PM