HELLRAISER’S BOXES —DEUX
This work given is in full acknowledgement of GOD and directed by Holy Spirit. Any and all use of the facts of the dark side are not an avenue meant to give any credit to them. In fact, all work is directly attributed to GODs Plan and to give HIM all the glory. Amen
Do we really know who our founding fathers really were?
In 1998, during an excavation under Benjamin Franklin’s former home at 36 Craven Street near Trafalgar Square in London, the remains of ten bodies (six of them children) were discovered. It has been proposed that Franklin and his house mate may have been acquiring bodies for medical research and not for occult purposes.
The Sunday Times | February 11, 1998 – Currently archived at TheForbiddenKnowledge.com
THE MASONIC FOUNDATIONS OF THE UNITED STATES
“Papers of John Adams” Volume 12-reveals pp 480; reveals the name Lemarchand. But, it seems some were omitted. Such as these:
Seems the name LeMarchand is intertwined with John Adams!
How in the world does the Rockefeller fit into all of this? Well, they do, and they are part of the secret societies which founded this nation we call, “America”. This is but ONE of these wicked boxes under the spotlight!
In a document from “THE ROCKERFELLER FOUNDATION:
The Order of the Illuminati joins forces with Freemasonry at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad.
The Comte de Virieu, an attendee at the conference, comes away visibly shaken. When questioned about the “tragic secrets” he brought back with him, he replies: “I will not confide them to you. I can only tell you that all this is very much more serious than you think.” From this time on, according to his biographer, “the Comte de Virieu could only speak of Freemasonry with horror.”
Also in attendance were such (il)luminaries as Cagliostro, Comte Saint Germain, Louis Claude De St. Martin, Thomas Paine, Anton Mesmer and Adam Weishaupt. In 1785 they met again at the Paris convention.
Within this Rockefeller document reveals some interesting notes! Quite obvious are the details are they elude to mysterious events which take place surrounding these boxed but upon the inspecting the information given about the extended entry submetted to Dr. Stulak, this is revealed:
1. St. Germain-I believe this place was named in honor of St. Germain. The Ascended Master.
2. It is believed that the box which is highlighted within this privately researched project, “INNOCENCE”, was a gift…yes a GIFT from none other than prominent CATHOLIC CLERIC! Possible of power and influence.
Look at this!
(UN warns Britain over child voodoo rituals and sex tourists
“We’re concerned about reports that hundreds of children have been abducted from their families in Africa and trafficked to the UK, especially London, for religious rituals,”
Gilles Simard-Catholic Priest
1. Given to him by the SAME SOURCE! Not only was this Catholic priest defrocked, but the orphanage which he began had ALL of the children come up missing with a three month period!
This reminds me of the current investigations pertaining to the Pope and many others which coincide with children pedophelia rings!
Not only were these disappearances not investigated but they were forbidden. Again, sounds like the current situations. People who are confronting the powers that be, are ending up DEAD!
Henri Gagnone (Deputy Mayor)
1. He inherited the property of Mr Simard in lieu of back rent, it seems.
2. His son was found dead. It reveals “again” the dermis totalis was missing. I researched this to find it must be body hair. It states the boy must have solved the box but his death had to do with an eviction of land owned by the family. This seems strange.
3. The box was lost until 1903.
Christophe & Didier Bernier (Brothers)-Toymakers
1. They owned and operated a toy making business, only it seems they incorporated the Innocense puzzle into the main stand of the zoetrope machine.
2. This material suggests they escaped any effects of this configuration, but considering the incorporated it into their designs and also the very existence of the ZOETROPE MACHINE was odd. It is the precursor to the MOTION PICTURE industry and also television.
THIS PROJECT was suspended! Odd, don’t you think? The test subject was to place it into a room with a videotape machine and a camera. Then, manipulate the box until progress was achieved.
It states there were ‘concerns’ raised as to the subject’s inclination to participate in the experiment.
I’ve came across a picture with Aleister Crowley wearing what I believe to be a black shirt with the design of a box.
“Don Jesus Medina, a descendant of the great duke of Armada fame, and one of the highest chiefs of Scottish Rite free-masonry. My cabbalistic knowledge being already profound by current standards, he thought me worthy of the highest initiation in his power to confer; special powers were obtained in view of my limited sojourn, and I was pushed rapidly through and admitted to the thirty-third and last degree before I left the country.” The Confessions of Aleister Crowley pp. 202–203.
What does the Masonry say about the cube?
Amazing how we see so many connections to the cube. Transformers, Jewish priests wear a cube on their forehead, Saturn, Kabbalah, Muslim Kaaba Cube worship, ancient Japanese/Chinese puzzle boxes, Satan’s opps..I means Santa’s presents come in a box! Etc….
More here on ancient Puzzle Boxes: http://www.indiana.edu/~liblilly/collections/overview/puzzle_docs/early_japanese_puzzles.pdf
It is said that LeMarchand’s final ‘exit’ was at the ripe age of 94, when he checked into L’Hotel D’Armais but was never seen checking out. His belongings remained in the room along with his own boxes which sat on the floor with a great deal of blood surrounding it.
The fact that the CUBE is center-point in major religions around the world is mysterious, no doubt.
How does it all tie into the end days?
More on LeMarchand’s Mysterious Boxes:
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include—
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantaility of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.