Burden of Babylon – PT3
GATES OF THE LOCUSTS
Isaiah 13 specifically talks about gates. The word Babylon itself means “gate of God” or “gateway to God.” Sacred locations where beings that can see into the supernatural realm could literally walk up onto a high place and enter heaven is not as farfetched as it sounds. Numerous examples from the Bible may substantiate the idea that heaven could be attained on high towers or mountainous locations.
In The Bible it speaks of Joel’s Army…
Daniel 2 (KJV)
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
GOD promises to restore us to the time before ‘the locusts’…before Joel’s Army of Mighty Ones:
Joel 2 (JKV)
The Army of Darkness cometh…
The prophecy of Joel’s Army is very real and is increasingly making itself known, and have been for some time now. It began in small cycles…the spreading of false doctrines along with the presence of fallen angels/demons within our dimension….aka : Aliens.
Jacob’s Ladder was an interesting story that The Bible provides…and one of CERN’s goals is to recreate a portal. Some say they witnessed this in 2012 when CERN successfully opened and portal and witnessed Nephilim. Some speculate that this is why they kept combining more power…and now we will see if this will be Joel’s Army of Darkness…or add to it.
CURSE OF TRANSGRESSION
In the book of Daniel, the story unfolds of a prophet who prayed for 21 days. Then, a powerful demon came to oppose him. A Persian demon? A Jinn…as their culture calls them.
Let’s discover what was going on here…
Daniel was trembling on his hands and knees. As Daniel prayed, it seems that angels waged a war between them. Good and bad, we have two opposites.
Daniel seems to be a symbolic figure to discern for the end days.
GOD dispatched an angel. The angel says:
Daniel 10 (KJV)
This angel had to pass through territories which was governed by dark forces, a prince. Most likely this was a principality demon..a fallen angel.
We have ranks in GOD’s procession of angels. Satan duplicates this structure. The Divine Order.
Now, how true to order this is…no one really knows but it makes sense considering the terms of which Daniel described.
So, the principality of Persia has considerable rank over the angel, Michael. This is not to imply that Michael was not powerful. But, obviously the prince of Persia exerted some kind of restraining power.
The Daniel reveals he had reinforcements (higher ranking angel) come.
Who, is the Commander and Chief of the angels (good & bad), Jesus Christ! And even the fallen angels know this and that’s why they won’t call out His Name…because even saying His Name has power in it.
Later in the chapter, the man warns Daniel that soon the “Prince of Greece” (10:20) will join his Persian counterpart to make war upon them.
Notice the placement of this parable! It’s right after the “Prophecy of Seventy Weeks”. Otherwise known as the Curse of Transgression…why? Israel transgressed against GOD’S Laws and had a curse placed upon them. Sounds very much like a “Generational Curse”:
Daniel 9 (KJV)
16 O Lord, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us.
GOD forgave them and Gabriel was sent forth to show Daniel visions of the future.
We live in the perilous times spoken of here. And Persia is right in the middle of it. Is this about religion? YES! False religions are playing a huge card in these end times.
Angels warring against one another for thousands of years….what a battlefield! And we live smack dab in the middle of it. These angels of different powers cannot kill one another for GOD is the One who will decide their fate. They are powerful but not all-powerful…only GOD is. And it’s not like you would imagine…they know they’re places as far as status. They do most of their battles for mankind’s spirits!
Certain secret societies believe that they will escape these end days and the judgments which coincide with it. This is not going to happen unless you die.
The last verses of this chapter describes someone who is coming! Just as we await the Messiah…Jesus Christ, The Son of GOD…the coming of another is a reality. This chapter calls him the Prince of Greece. Principality? Why is Persia and Greece placed in the spotlight here?
I believe it’s because of who they worship. The Greeks worship the demi-gods (fallen angels). Persians have Zoroastrianism…who narrows down to the same demi-gods but with different names. Their symbols are of flying men! I believe that the religion of the Muslims also play a heavy hand in these same ways.
The parallel of Babylon in Daniel 12 is the purified shall be made white, but the wicked will not discern these prophecies and continue to be wicked.
I recently released a series called “Gates of Hell Abound”…which touches on this subject.
It is said that the Tower of Babel was constructed by Nimrod to be a portal. A doorway between dimensions and this made GOD very angry. So, I can only imagine how HE must feel now considering the CERN and the rumors surrounding that scenario. And add the underground activities and you have some crazy stuff happening worldwide.
Given that the fallen angels have had so much time to plan their final battle, we have begun to see the elite are coming out of the dark and making their agenda quite clear.
BATTLE OF THE INVISIBLE-DIVISIBLE
The fallen angels project themselves to be many things in many cultures, of many religions. The latest? Aliens. No such thing!
- The aliens of our time match the demons and fallen angels mentioned in the Bible in terms of their behavior.
- Like the Bible predicts, aliens never affirm the deity of Jesus Christ nor do they claim to come in His name.
- Aliens change their stories to delude man into believing their lies. One example of this is that before man had been to outer space or sent satellites there, aliens would claim to be from planets such as Jupiter in our solar system. As time went on and man learned more about our planets, we realized that no one could live on a planet like Jupiter, so aliens changed their story. Now they claim to be from other solar systems and star clusters such as Andromeda and Pleiades.
- Though aliens are said to be advanced, it seems they need us for their survival just as fallen angels need human beings to prey on. There are various accounts of aliens taking tissue samples from humans, probing them, or impregnating women. This is the origin of the entities known as incubus and succubus.
- Alien abductions are stopped by invoking the name of Jesus Christ.
- Aliens bring ideas to earth that will help man unite worldwide for a new era of consciousnesses. This uniting prepares the way for their leader (who is possibly the Antichrist) by making mankind forget their religion and loyalty to their countries.
- Aliens often contact “new-agers” and occultists, as opposed to Christians. This is not always the case since people from all walks of life have been contacted by “aliens.” However, I believe that these “space brothers” are not too interested in contacting Christians. This is because Christians will be able to see through aliens’ disguise and know them for what they are: demons.
- Aliens are not opposed to being worshiped by humans. They also deny their creator (GOD), claiming instead that they are Creators. This serves to draw man away from GOD.
- Aliens give man technology but these “advancements” are usually destructive. There are secret projects that many governments have in their budget which are usually for creating new weapons of war. Much of the technology for such weaponry is said to come from extraterrestrials. Why don’t aliens ever give us life-saving technology?
- Aliens often emit horrible odors, such as sulfur. Some call this smell the stench of Hell since it is a sign of the eternal fire.