Hail From The Heavens
On April 13, (Friday, the 13th) the news began its casting of warnings for severe weather, unlike any seen in the past decade! Tornadoes seen in such quantities unequaled. But, this is but the tip of the iceberg…
Seriously, this was video after video of coverage. Most happening consecutively around the country, some out of the USA too. Unprecedented weather!!
- 2012 January 20-Moora Hail Storm
- 2012 January 26-Blue Spheres Fall From the Sky During Hail Storm – England
- 2012 February 3-Hail Storm-San Antonio, Texas
- 2012 February 6-After the Storm-Athens, Penteli
- 2012 February 12-Warrior Dash Australia
- 2012 February 13-Wild weather. Hail storm, Blue Mountains, Sydney
- 2012 March 2-Huge Hail Storm-FT. Branch Indiana
- 2012 March 2-Hail Storm Dickson, TN
- 2012 March 2-Hail and tornado footage from southern Indiana
- 2012 March 8-Hail Storm-Sedgwick County Kansas
- 2012 March 9-Kaneohe Hail Storm-Hawaii
- 2012 March 2-Intense Hail Storm-Nashville Tennessee
- 2012 March 2- Storm Hit Dickson Co Tennessee
- 2012 March 3-Baseball-sized hail destroying van -Henryville Indiana storm
- 2012 March 6-Hail in Hawaii! Ice From The Sky! Waimanalo, Oahu, Hawaii
- 2012 March 15-Hail Storm St. Ann MO
- 2012 March 19-Freak Supermoon Hail Storm: Upstate South Carolina
- 2012 March 24-Meadows of Dan Hail Storm
- 2012 March 25-Hail Storm-Austin, Texas
- 2012 March 26-
Despite temperatures in the 60s and 70s, it looked like the middle of winter in parts of the Southeast on Saturday.
No, it wasn’t snow–but hail that covered the ground up to 6 inches deep in some communities on Saturday from southwestern Virginia into South Carolina.
- 2012 March 28-Storm Watch-Kansas
- 2012 March 29-McAllen, Texas
- 2012 April 3-Hail Storm Moments Before Arlington, Texas
- 2012 April 3-Kansas City Hail Storm
- 2012 April 4-Coppell Texas
- 2012 April 4-BIRMINGHAM, Alabama – Severe storms are expected to move into Alabama this afternoon, producing hail and damaging winds.
The National Weather Service said the atmosphere doesn’t look favorable for producing tornadoes, but there is always that chance this time of year.
“We never say 100 percent for sure that a tornado isn’t going to happen,” said meteorologist Jessica Talley.
The disturbance that wreaked havoc in Texas Tuesday should move out of Mississippi and into western Alabama about noon, bringing large hail and strong winds as it moves eastward through the state.
The highest risk for storms in the Birmingham area is between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. “It’s hard to give a specific time frame at this point,” Talley said.
- 2012 April 9-Woodward, OK Tornado and Huge Hail Footage
- 2012 April 11-Hail Storm-Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania
- 2012 April 11-Hail kills three, injures dozens as storms sweep China
Three people have been killed and many more injured in a series of hailstorms across China. The deaths on Tuesday and Wednesday were in eastern Jiangxi province, where 900 homes were damaged. In south-western Guizhou province, 25 people were injured as hailstones 3.5cm (1.5 inches) in diameter and weighing 18 grams (0.6 ounces) damaged buildings and destroyed crops over a wide area.
- 2012 April 12-Hail Storm Shuts Down 287 in Amarillo, Texas:
A hail storm Wednesday shut down parts of a highway near Amarillo, Texas. Three to four feet of hail fell when a powerful storm system moved through the area.
- 2012 April 12-Severe Storms with Hail, Tornado Hit California
A late-season storm impacting the West unleashed some severe storms to California on Wednesday. Cold air aloft helped to produce an unstable atmosphere for the big thunderstorms to erupt.
A couple of the storms developed a strong rotation, producing large hail that covered the ground, a funnel cloud and a damaging tornado.
- 2012 April 14-Wichita, Kansas
- Atwater, California
- Stockton, California
- 2012 April 12-HUGE Hail Storm in Salisbury, MA
- Norfolk Nebraska
21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
7The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
Yesterday I was given to realize that we are closer than we think in the judgments of the Lord. The signs in the skies, quakes on the earth, and deaths of many species has caused one to wonder these past couple of years how close we really are. An increase in these events are bringing nonbelievers to wonder the same.
Exponentially we have come to the point where we are now. Seems like these past few months have been an onset of issues which involve Biblical texts. The earthquakes have increased to the point that the world as a whole has stood up at attention considering the events which have transpired from Chile, Japan and now Somalia. California also had a couple seismic events in this same timeline. Some of these events even changed time as we know it, literally.
20And if the Lord had not cut short the days, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he shortened the days.
22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
3Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.
25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;